Is this board getting dumber by the minute?

Is this board getting dumber by the minute?

>Old rich white guy gets thrown in jail for being a pedo
>Future looking absolutely grim, might spend decades in prison and not get out ever again
>All that life of luxury completely gone within a week
>Everyone in prison hates you for being white, rich and a pedo, no gang will ever take you in
>Already has a botched suicide attempt a few days earlier

>OMG HOW COULD HE HAVE KILLED HIMSELF!!??? THIS IS TOTALLY UNEXPECTED!!! IT'S SURELY IS A CONSPIRACY!!!

Attached: 694940094001_6071855573001_6071853947001-vs.jpg (931x524, 28K)

>Old rich white guy

Attached: EBpoYFgXkAE8U0i.jpg large.jpg (1600x900, 151K)

>Is this board getting dumber by the minute?
demonstrably so. way too many schizos now too

>white guy

Attached: oswald-mosley-1.jpg (900x750, 51K)

Checkd

Wherever you came from, go back. Save yourself.

>might spend decades in prison
he was offered 5 years.

>old rich white guy
Stopped reading there, rabbi.

Go away GCHQ, this is an FBI board

Yeah, it's not like a guy with $500 million can't buy hiss way out of nigger prison. Heck, last time he spent like half a year doing social work or smth

jews don't do suicides, they cling to their miserable hides at any cost like the rats they are.
christcuck wing of the Jow Forums won't admit it but it takes certain nobility to commit suicide that jews just biologically lack

>white guy

Attached: BC2D6D59-E175-495D-B982-6F27D9007BDB.png (1649x2042, 382K)

He's a JEW
you filthy zionist trash.

Attached: Pieczeniks Pizzagate Psyop.png (1229x490, 105K)

How do you know that he is dead, the point is that he is gone. And are you sure that what you are saying is true?

>white guy

Attached: epstein-is-jewish.png (918x152, 23K)

You dumb Pom cunt, if he wasn’t directly murdered then he was allowed to kill himself, the cameras going off and the guards leaving, alongside him being taken off suicide watch, is no string of coincidences. People wanted him dead, and they needed him shut up one way or the other, I am not yet convinced that Trump is not absolved if being involved in this, while I am sure the many other high rollers also played a part, the Clintons notably. I also want to hear clarification on whether Barr actually did visit the prison prior to the suicide.

>white
That's a jew.

Attached: 1565658539574.jpg (1215x750, 250K)

epstein is white though, hes not jewish at all

Fuck off FBI, this is Mossad thread

>Old rich white guy

Attached: 1435968006717.gif (480x270, 1.05M)

>no gang will take you in
i dont think you understand how gangs or prison work

/thread

Drop some redpills and give this shill hell, boys.

Being allowed to off himself is effectively the same as being murdered in this case, but I wouldnt expect a paki child groomer like you to know or even care.

If he was charged with these crimes then killed himself, is that an admission of guilt?
Can't he be convicted posthumously by a jury?

That's where I stopped reading

>white
fucking bongs

>white

Attached: 1565165257248.jpg (1222x518, 91K)

Fuck Shareblue

Attached: Fuck shareblue.png (1649x2042, 382K)

Greetings to Avi

You're a joke

Who provided him with the means and the opportunity, why were the guards called off, how did he know the CCTV was out, he must of had help, that's the definition of a conspiracy you absolute fucktard, also
>he's wasn't white he was jewish
faggot

>jidf line snuck in
>got line
>completely disregarding the extremely suspicous manner of death

I seriously hope you're posting cringe deliberately.

The idea of him being murdered, I wouldn’t take it off the table. But I think when you reach the level of Epstein’s lifestyle it’s understood among the other members that if you get caught you kill yourself rather than let the others take the fall with you. There’s got to be some family or friends that he cared about that they could have used as leverage to make sure he offer himself. Or maybe it’s just some “gentleman’s agreement” among the elites.

Because it’s so easy to kill yourself in a jail cell that has been made suicide proof with no anchor points and paper thin sheets specifically designed to not hold the weight of a human body and every knob jockey knows that a well connected multimillionaire would definitely assume his life is over because it was impossible to blackmail the shit tonne of influential pedos he knows

The case against him was shaky.
An historical he said, she said case.
An intolerable delay. Justice delayed is justice denied. Why didn't they prosecute at the time?
Relying totally on 20 year old testimony.
Double jeopardy: had already been convicted.
Any co-conspirators had been granted immunity from prosecution.
He had a very good chance to get away with this.
Psychopaths by their nature don't accept responsibility, are always scheming and dealing to get out of things. And always project guilt.
It wasn't in his nature to kill himself.

Attached: documents-related-to-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-amy-be-unsealed.jpg (2000x1333, 405K)