Pope

Pope
>kisses nigger feet

Dalai Lama
>tells journalists "Keep Europe for the Europeans"

Did we pick the wrong religion? How to turn /pol into a buddhist board.

VIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=x9RTpw69sHw

POLL
strawpoll.me/18472189

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-13 at 11.33.07.png (1221x646, 710K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGBHfXPqbgI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence
capmin.org/bible-says-illegal-immigration-problem/
youtube.com/watch?v=2o3pkoZyYRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jow Forums only follows our Lord and King Jesus Christ

God's a fag and Buddhism is not a religion; it is a philosophical life-path

pope has nothing to do with christian
it a catholic thing

this
Also non-violent and sheeeit, so don't expect buddhists to take part in the day of the Rope op

>Pope
youtube.com/watch?v=GGBHfXPqbgI

Be honest, what would Jesus said if someone asked him on immigration and open borders?

He'd say some liberal bullshit... You know I am right.

>Buddhism is not a religion
Just because the are indifferent to the question of a "personal god" doesn't mean they are not a religion mutt.

believe it or not most people in catholic europe don't know about that distinction, it's fascinating.

everyone here venerates mary, the pope, saints, and we never talk about jesus as a central figure.

fpbp /thread

Attached: jesus buff.jpg (500x333, 27K)

Amen, FPBP

spooky how this dalai said he would be the last a few years ago

So, when is the Pope going to say something based?

Based and red robed.

Is there anything about open borders in the bible?

I don't follow the Pope, I don't concern myself with what he says.

>spooky how this dalai said he would be the last a few years ago
He also said he would reincarnate as a hot woman, so he'll be pleasant to look at next time around.

>non-violent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence

>Is there anything about open borders in the bible?

"If someone strikes your left cheek, give him the right..".

It can be easily interpreted (by cucks), "If someone goes through your southern borders, open your northern borders as well".

Mutts are only lucky, Canadians are based.

Lol, is that a joke? Pretty based if true

capmin.org/bible-says-illegal-immigration-problem/

>Also non-violent and sheeeit, so don't expect buddhists to take part in the day of the Rope op
he doesn't know about myammar...

Attached: d1894eb3ed0f3a969407b12507df8bce.jpg (400x305, 17K)

>Lol, is that a joke?
It was a joke, but the interviewer was appalled while he was telling it. I think it's in the same BBC interview from OP, jsut find a longer version.

>don't expect them to take part
oh but that's where you're wrong user

Attached: 18492010_829.jpg (194x260, 16K)

didn't dalai lama say that borders are bad some time ago?

>didn't dalai lama say that borders are bad some time ago?
Maybe you are confusing him with the catholic Pope...

Europe will never experience spiritual growth unil you get rid of that desert poison

youtube.com/watch?v=2o3pkoZyYRA
the lama isnt as based as you think
and he didnt exactly say that

God bless you dude. You are probably not muslim? Catholic or orthodox?

this
abrahamic faiths are for desert rats

you can't expect him to be 1488 Htiler supporter, can you?

he did the best he can, since he is a religious leader and a public figure.

Even this little, triggered many leftists and they started attacking him (for example Jimmy Dore).

I'll be honest, I have no fucking clue what I am. Pagan seems to be the closest, but I appreciate eastern philosphies, as well. I do reject Abrahamic desert cults with every fiber of my body, though.

Well said, Brazilanon

What are your born into? I am from Bosnia too, catholic family. We moved out 1993/94...

>We moved out 1993/94...
Pussies.

Attached: d46bdaf7-80c2-4cf2-93f6-b5b2c09d6c43.png (1024x1600, 1.53M)

Attached: 1557775012233.png (600x925, 639K)

Attached: 1556542908521m (1).jpg (598x1024, 91K)

#DefenDiversity

Attached: 1556958102530m.jpg (768x1024, 56K)

Attached: 1555072370567m.jpg (996x1024, 160K)

>Pussies.
I was 7 back then. My father did fight for the army, until he got disillusioned by Krivousti and we left for Germoney...

This whole war was a big scam. Nothing to be proud of. We all got fucked by Bill "dead man walking" Clinton

Attached: 1555045457943.png (684x880, 539K)

Attached: 1556420088681m.jpg (771x1024, 106K)

Attached: 1562262866909m.jpg (1024x646, 46K)

Born into an Serbian Othrodox family, stoped believing in that shit four-five years ago, but keep it a secret from my family for obvious reasons.

Now this is a cool image. The rainbow represents the spectrums of light, showing that the Crusader in his righteous path is and always will bask in the light of our Lord Jesus Christ.

It does. The Tower of Babel myth is all about having different nations with clearly-defined differences.

Buddhism evolved of Hinduism which evolved of Paganism. I prefer modern eastern paganism (Buddhism) to the modern western kid-diddling soul-stealing Abrahamic religions.
T. raised in tight Protestant setting wanting death to find me for over a decade

The figure of Jesus Christ is intriguing and legit, but catholicism perverted the whole thing. Specially this new pope. Orthodox christianity is probably still safe from this globalist propaganda.

Anyways, I am not a fedora tipper. I do believe in God and I do believe Jesus was legit, but to be honest eastern religions seem far more advanced than ours.

Let's hope he reincarnates as a pope and makes things straight

Attached: punk.jpg (666x666, 119K)

>we
kys dumb cunt

>Let's hope he reincarnates as a pope and makes things straight

He said he'll reincarnate as a hot chick next time... Dude's not dumb, he knows that pussy will have all the power in the next century lol

>having religion
tho Buddhism is the only good one, all Abrahamic religions were built on greed and destruction
kys

>day of the Rope
until Jow Forumscels wont start not getting beat up by elderly unarmed muslim men i dont see it happening any time soon

>all Abrahamic religions were built on greed and destruction
To be fair, they were good to get civilisation going. But they are not good for sustaining it. The promote scriptures over rationality.

Wtf do I care what the scriptures say. Just use your fucking brain and common sense. It is obviously not good to replace germanic folk with low IQ Africans. It's not good for anyone.

Orthodox christianity is nationalist cuckery in the same degree that catholicism is globalist cuckery. Two sides of the same coin. If you lived in my neighborhood, everyone would hate you for being a Croat, called you đubre Ustaško. Orthodox christians promote nationalism AKA separation between fellow Europeans AKA the reason Yugoslavia got utterly laid to waste. It shouldn't be revered and followed by anyone, least of all Eastern Europeans which have suffered the most from it.

>But they are not good for sustaining it. The promote scriptures over rationality.
>Wtf do I care what the scriptures say. Just use your fucking brain and common sense.
This is the son of a loser that escaped his country to clean German toilets instead of dying for his people like an actual Christian would. Just remember that Jow Forums. A worthless nobody.

go back to 8ch
oh wait

>Orthodox christianity is nationalist cuckery in the same degree that catholicism is globalist cuckery.
It's still the lesser of two evils. Catholics want to replace the native population with low IQ african/muslim immigrants. You can't get more evil than this...

To be fair, most of our priest don't seem to be too happy about our pope though. But wtf can they do, he is the head of the Church...

go back to the_donald
oh wait

>This is the son of a loser that escaped his country
you do know that people are leaving Croatia nowadays in masses to live in Germany. This is a corrupt shithole, that abuses his own people to keep some selected elites rich.

You are fucking cattle ("stoke sitnog zuba"), like your former president rightfully called you. You don't get to shame me.

Now enjoy your righteousness SLAVE!

It's a choice between wars among brothers and assimilation to foreign cultures. Both are atrocious in their own ways. And they both serve the interest of the kikes. Better to embrace Paganism and have neither.

desu, most of the stuff from the Vatican is pretty redpilled. For instance they released a paper on transgenderism, and dismissed it as dumb. Historically they have always been big opponents of abortion, gay marriage, and communism. In reality the media gets a boner every time the Pope says something remotely liberal, of course with Pope Francis being more liberal than any recent Popes.

Probably coming from a guy who pretends to be a pagan because he couldn't fill the void.

no im an atheist and i dont have any void, if you need religion to fill a void you have bigger problems

Let me guess some evangelical thinks Catholics arn't Christians because muh Idol worshippers.

Just to remind you we wrote the Bible, and were the sole christian faith for the best part of 1500 years.

>This is a corrupt shithole, that abuses his own people to keep some selected elites rich.
Sorry Hanzel, are we talking about Croatia or Germany here?

It's just protestants who don't get that protestantism is literally atheism.

>Pagan seems to be the closest
atheist in denial

Obviously both, but at least in Germany you'll get paid more and work less.

As long as HDZ and veterans leech of this country, Croatia has no future.

MY KANG

Attached: 1564908858082.png (1085x808, 1014K)

>Buddhism is not a religion; it is a philosophical life-path
Please for the love of Brahma kill yourself.

Attached: 1563734671538.png (490x627, 101K)

Civilization got going long before christcuckery arrived at the scene.

>always been big opponents of abortion, gay marriage, and communism
I don't give a fuck about that shit. The main issue is immigration, and I see the Pole licking feet of african immigrants almost on a weekly basis...

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-13 at 14.13.17.png (1275x965, 1.71M)

Don't forget degeneracy, sloth and jealousy. God today is the equivalent of a shut in neet

>veterans leech of this country
Jesus fucking Christ this cuck literally has something against the people who actually stayed to defend their country, it's unbelievable.

Is there an equivalent to such people in any other countries, Jow Forums?

I just came back from a 10-day meditation course taught by a master. He said that we're allowed to kill people if they threaten us. Buddhism is based, Buddha is based, and we will participate in the DOTR.

one could attribute the european scientific development to christian cultures.

>veterans leech of this country
You do know how many false veterans receive privileged pensions. If they publish the register, I'll be quit.

My father knows several people who shoot themselves in feet to avoid war and they are now bragging about their fucking pensions. Good job cu.ck. HDZ!!!

>one could attribute the european scientific development to christian cultures.
If one is mentally retarded, yes.

you need a stable structure, for civilisations to thrive. The roman structures obviously collapsed, and christianity stepped in to fill the void.

You can't have an atheistic society.

Buddhism isn't a religion.

>Did we pick the wrong religion? How to turn /pol into a buddhist board.
You know the Dalai lama is a devil worshipper, right? And I mean that literally. You should research a bit a bout Lamaism.

Amen

You can, you only need to kick out 95% of humanity out of there.

You should also go ahead and kill yourself.

Attached: 1564735281544.png (715x900, 1.25M)

you an actual fat retard. fucking germans

> t. sweden who before christianity was a shithole with mudhuts and rocks