If you can't see me, you're already done

If you don't have a snipe base set up on your acres of land, it's easy to make and inexpensive.

Get land pilled.

Attached: 96_IMG1529copyjpeg.jpg (640x480, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsLE6EtrvhM
wearethemighty.com/articles/8-of-the-most-terrifying-vietnam-war-booby-traps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The people in the cities will be leaving when the shit goes down, they'll be roaming the countryside. Get your shit together, and check your digits.

Prey hides at night.
>Thinks twigs conceal him

Attached: 8C48ED21-E70D-4F93-886A-9E029F375B09.jpg (480x360, 20K)

this

gonna need some IR/thermal barriers if you don't want the alphabet boys getting you, OP

>tree cancer literal faggot nest

>what is a thermal camera

this

youtube.com/watch?v=XsLE6EtrvhM

better get your shovel out user

Yeah that's how I beat The End on MGS3

Not only do I own land, I own land on an island in the pacific northwest. Good luck getting to my island and then finding me user.

Attached: 03796826-F7C1-4F14-AA9F-91CEDB041CC3.jpg (2205x835, 415K)

Cool concealment. Now dig a fox hole and make some cover you noob.

did you think snipers nest meant a fucking giant bird nest

Found you

Attached: cat.jpg (596x689, 30K)

Nice fort. Are you 10yrs old?

looks like a crushed rat

Attached: 1565348538421.gif (300x300, 1.07M)

I see you.
And that's me, right behind you.

I can see you behind the camera just fine.

Cover vs concealment
What you have there is concealment. Rather obvious concealment. The type I would shoot at from 200 yards away to make sure the retard behind it dies for his incompetence.

Alphabet agencies monitoring this board right now are getting boners just thinking about lighting that up with you in it as you clutch your paw paws 270 with a Tasco scope on it.

Bump

I reccomend buying books on booby traps and other essential survival books. My old man, a man vet redialled me on booby traps. ABC fags can use thermal, but that won't save them from the horrors of most booby traps. Good luck ABC fags, you will need it.

Attached: 1565644703943.gif (500x267, 527K)

> nam vet

Attached: trap_11.jpg (295x291, 24K)

Ouch

Attached: vietnam-rolling-trap.jpg (500x375, 56K)

Why on why?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Good god, join the military and learn how to do it properly.

Duck user

Attached: Feather-Spear-Trap.jpg (2496x1408, 1018K)

No, you watched Rambo and have no idea what you’re talking about. Join the military and learn how to do it properly.

Nothing he said was wrong. He said to read up on booby traps, and to apply thermal barriers. I see no problem.

>base
Fuck off fudd. Never stay in one spot for more then 2 rounds

Really, Rambo? My dad was marine core 65/72. He witnessed heavy combat, and has many stories of man made booby traps. Maybe it's you that has watched to much TV. Any retard can make a workable booby trap, even you Brit.

Alphabet agencies will be running at skeleton crew levels when the dollar collapses. What you need to worry about are the hordes of urban-dwellers who will be flooding out from their newly-impoverished deathcamp cities.

Just so you know, if you get caught with booby traps on your land, indoors or out, it's illegal as fuck. The legal reasoning is that possible for there to be an emergency requiring first responders to go onto your land or enter your home and booby traps are indiscriminate.

Neat.

Shit, even shitskins know that a well placed I. E. D can take out soldiers with high tech imaging.

True, but we're talking about survival not just shits and giggles.

Well I wouldn't start making them until police, paramedics and firemen stop existing, lol

Agreed

Or fuckem

You can dig the pits and set certain things up, Leave the actual traps aside for easy deployment, Not breaking any laws until it's war and necessary.

Attached: 1523680924050.png (713x611, 26K)

Looks like your average wood blind for hunting, clam your spectrum tits and go get some birds

Nice ww2 LARP

Attached: 5jkTwk32ocWqaWE3cJHE74j3ODPAw3gHfhu5se1acmY.jpg (1200x803, 165K)

when big bird has finally had enough of stepping on his J

glowing thread btw

You're a fucking idiot. All of those sticks will make noise if you accidentally fart in the wrong direction. Enemy will hear you and shoot you.

Get rid of sticks, use mud and grass, much less noise.

When shit hits the fan, I'm sure we won't care about muh police and so on.

Looks Totally Natural. I wouldn't open fire immediately on something like this AT ALL. There is no immediate visual cue even from a quarter mile away man and not an animal constructed this completely natural and non-artificial structure

Cute toad butt

Thats a SHIT snipe base op

>a bundle of sticks
It definitely is a pic of you OP

Because its not a fighting hole, if not for the trail in background I would assume its a hunting blind like pic related

But because the trail I assume its from larpers

Attached: image.jpg (425x319, 55K)

how many acres ya got brah?

You're also a retard for not using construction materials that would protect you in case enemy does spot you.

>Because its not a fighting hole, if not for the trail in background I would assume its a hunting blind like pic related

That's the first thing I would look at when I'm on the trail and I come around the bend and see that bundle of sticks.

"Someone is in there" I would think and I would send one of my men to flank it as I hold up.

In principle it’s ok, but there are some flaws. I’m not suggesting they spend their life in the military but a few years to learn and experience is incredibly valuable.

Dig a foxhole if they bring mortars

If you have half a brain and a sharp knife and cordage, you have a fighting chance of making decent booby traps. Viet Cong would shit in pits with spike nails. They were farmers. I think the only flaw is that you think you need military experience to build such things. Just need an IQ if over 70, sorry user, but tour dead wrong.

When hunting ducks/fowl you dont have to worry about being shot at, hence youre not digging a hole/ttrench with grenade pits and low silhouetting concealment

And in the case of putting this near a maintained trail its probably not even for hunting, most likely youth larping about

How you take such obvious bait, and op calling it a 'sniper base' kek

Attached: image.jpg (600x328, 28K)

wearethemighty.com/articles/8-of-the-most-terrifying-vietnam-war-booby-traps

what are you guarding there? oh a path with 15 m field of vision

>snipe

Attached: hi_fags.png (400x268, 281K)

Attached: 434A52F9-EC0B-4B5F-860E-327F60F85A13.jpg (810x540, 236K)

bump

Cringe.......

Attached: oim8.jpg (430x599, 85K)

>not blowing up the explosive barrel at the beginning of the game and skipping the fight entirely

Attached: 1564425271484.jpg (654x644, 212K)

Pretty easy. Post another.

Attached: 1565694026156.jpg (154x171, 15K)

Kek

this

Can't see you because this blurry shit-pic was taken with a potato.

Cool clubhouse, dude. Where is the "No Girls Allowed" sign?

>Not changing your console's date to a week later and reboot the game
kek, you chose the hard way

You're just gonna shoot random fucking people roaming near? Why?

If they come on the property and I don't recognize them? Probably. If they're military-age males, no kids, all carrying weapons, then almost definitely. But then, I'm far enough off the main roads that there shouldn't be tons of people just wandering past.

We shoot trespassers now..

Random people during the boogaloo... fair game..

How big is your property? You have one of those ranches that seems to never fucking end? Guess what dumbass, people will probably wander onto that because it's either that or the fucking roads. I appreciate you being a rancher or farmer and you need 40,000 acres or whatever to do your shit but understand what this has done to society and human freedom. Coming onto your property is necessary just to get off the fucking road? And you'll shoot them? I hope you burn in hell. Please check to see if they're armed, and if they look like clueless people trying to get somewhere leave them the fuck alone.

Most people wouldn’t be able to even dig one of those holes in a whole day. Y'all need to stop larping like traps are ever going to help. In a shtf scenario the last thing you should do is burn tons of energy on very small traps.

The vietcong did it because they had tons of food and infrastructure supporting an army and traps were something even villagers could do. Irl no sibgke soldier is doing this shit.

Another thing - Texas is has almost no reservation land for nature. It's like 99% ranches.

This means when shit goes down in texas, if I don't stick to the roads I WILL be in someone's property, regardless of how big and undeveloped it seems.

Can you imagine? In the modern age there is no more nature, and no where else to go. Some fucking demon like you thinking he has a right to kill people in that circumstance. Off yourself.

Maybe the elite are right. If there's this many people that there's nowhere to fucking go then maybe it's time for depopulation. A 1 child law or something. I'm sick of living in a prison because the planet isn't big enough to house everyone.

No single soldier*

Well sucks to be a dumb Fuck. I'll be OK.

>sniper base
>not elevated
>trees and shrubbery obstructing view
Well at least he tried.

Cannabilism

where is he!?

Attached: 1517245932439s.jpg (246x250, 8K)

Every sensor without the IR filter?

pot not even once

challenge accepted, michael.

t.glownigger

Right back at you special agent Bob.

>t. Glownigger.

Attached: 1565643057186.jpg (800x764, 17K)