Why don't you simply become orthodox?

Why don't you simply become orthodox?
It's the last stand against the homosexual, feminist and liberal ideologies.

Here is the based Orthodox Patriarchate of Tbilisi organizing an anti-LGBT procession.

youtube.com/watch?v=bmSzvd2P84g

Sorry brothers and sisters in Christ, the Jews slid the previous thread.

Attached: 528.png (2192x3912, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0eit4OcDfk
youtu.be/P77wyj4yfdU
youtube.com/watch?v=C7vvPXz-Qes
youtube.com/watch?v=8-EfW7gYzns
ceceurope.org/member-churches/
youtube.com/watch?v=-pWUEOtdNYc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyletism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This, this is the best post I found on this decaying board all day.

Attached: bgpatriarchy.jpg (494x714, 48K)

I have become Orthodox thank the Lord.
Jesus is the only path to God.

Thats quite allot of biggots

God bless the Orthodox for resisting the spirit of the Antichrist, ushered by jews.

Based

Orthordox seems like the most based form of Christianity, but as a western european it seems too culturally alien to me to convert without being a larper.

Attached: wO1OsDX.jpg (670x677, 80K)

Why not reclaim our churches as righteous houses of worship? As a true believer you have an obligation to be militant not only in your faith but also in your everday interactions with those who would seek to harm and subvert he holy and righteous house of the one and only true God.

Attached: 1565284827293.jpg (597x591, 56K)

This is why you should go. You can help build up the church in the west and in doing so eventually it will no longer look foreign but instead will take on characteristics of your nation(in a good way). Orthodoxy is what people need and getting it to the people starts with YOU TODAY.

If only some of you knew what the replies to these type of threads were just two years ago

Same but i'm going to check out anyway because of the spiritual focus. RC is so legalistic they loose the personal/social touch/connection that humans crave.

Explain.

One of greatest Early Chruch Fathers, in his series of homilies to the members of the Church of Antioch called the Adversus Judaeos, he compared the synagogue to a pagan temple, representing it as the source of all vices and heresies. He described it as a place worse than a brothel and a drinking shop; it was a den of scoundrels, the repair of wild beasts, a temple of demons, the refuge of brigands and debauchees, and the cavern of devils, a criminal assembly of the assassins of Christ.

Attached: St. John Chrysostom.jpg (1230x1460, 784K)

This thread needs more visibility. Have this Divine Liturgy of St John Chrysostom.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0eit4OcDfk

>Why don't you simply become orthodox?
Because it's bullshit?

youtu.be/P77wyj4yfdU
this will make you cry

One of the recurring features of John's homilies is his emphasis on care for the needy. Echoing themes found in the Gospel of Matthew, he calls upon the rich to lay aside materialism in favor of helping the poor, often employing all of his rhetorical skills to shame wealthy people to abandon conspicuous consumption: Do you pay such honor to your excrements as to receive them into a silver chamber-pot when another man made in the image of God is perishing in the cold?

Attached: Nicephorus_III_and_St._John_Chrysostom.jpg (381x480, 75K)

Because they have no problem with divorce

The three hierarchs were pretty fucking based.

I am now a year into relearning traditional Roman Catholicism. I fast, pray, and do all I can. I am lucky that I am able to attend a fairly conservative church with a Latin mass. However, I feel like I am already in schism as I am openly against Pope Francis (along with JPII and a lot of Benedict XVI), Vatican II and even Vatican I (in part). Being a sedevacantist is an untenable, illogical position -- it's basically Donatism applied to ecclesiology.

That all said, I am attracted to Orthodoxy and sometimes really want to switch. However, I feel like I am a quitter and maybe converting for the wrong reasons. I mean that I am more running away from Catholicism rather than running to Orthodoxy, which seems like a bad reason. Plus I do think that contraception is morally wrong as is divorce. However, these are not "allowed" in Orthodoxy, but they are tolerated to a degree. Am I wrong on this?

Do any Orthodox have suggestions on good introductory material on the faith?

can you prove it's actually bad ? because Jow Forums is an Orthodox board now.

Attached: 379820.jpg (192x192, 12K)

Go to Greece and visit a church there, I'm sure you'll find that it's close to "home" in terma of spiritual binding to Christ.

These hymns in Old Church Slavonic are so powerful.

Agni Parthene Valaam Brethren Choir:
youtube.com/watch?v=C7vvPXz-Qes

Here is a powerful Orthodox chant in Arabic.
youtube.com/watch?v=8-EfW7gYzns

Riveting stuff.

Attached: archangel-michael-orthodox-icon-20.jpg (717x850, 598K)

Greeks don't like us, they bully us and say we aren't white.

Then go visit Lebanon.

religion is for weak faggots

im a gadolig convert but I love my orthodox brothers

Attached: christ-chan.png (336x485, 105K)

Because they are pozzed?

Gee I wonder if Sweden would let in all those Somalians and allow Homosexuality to run rampant if it were an Orthodox Nation.

Too bad Finland doesn't have a stronger Orthodox Church but at least it has one, you should look up to them.

Attached: finnish_church.jpg (700x525, 84K)

hahaha. Much better to get raped by closeted fags rather than honest ones.

why are the priests crossdressing?

Sven, my old cuck. There's one thing you are not ... A Nationalist Christian . (a swedish feminist dies every time you type this )
Aren't a bozgor neet faggot ? I've seen you called this thing before.

No Romanian orthodox church is pozzed.

They wore robes 2000 years ago, don't confound them for neoswedes

Eastern Orthodoxy is all the same faith my brother, you can go pray to the Bulgarian or Greek or Ukrainian Orthodox Church.

>Eastern Orthodoxy is all the same faith my brother, you can go pray to the Bulgarian or Greek or Ukrainian Orthodox Church.
Yes they are equally fucked, if your church can be found on this list you can kiss it goodbye.
ceceurope.org/member-churches/

>ceceurope.org/member-churches/

The Bulgarian Orthodox Church is not to be found on that list

(On a sidenote I am quite shocked to see the Armenian Church on there).

Fair enough but for how long? If every church in Europe is part of it? That is why I say all Abrahamic religion is pozzed.

desu, i like how the russian church works alongside the russian government in such a harmonious way. But I'd have to politely turn it down.

Attached: IMG_1676.jpg (648x559, 41K)

This, but unironically.
Ecumenism will pozz the Orthodox churches.

Get out of my country balkanigger

Okay, I will.

Attached: download (7).jpg (302x403, 31K)

It can go both ways, what if you de-pozz the Lutherans?

>Too bad Finland doesn't have a stronger Orthodox Church but at least it has one, you should look up to them

we can thank russia for destruction of Finnish orthodox heritage
youtube.com/watch?v=-pWUEOtdNYc

>Implying
Sem čisti Slovenec (malo nemške krvi), prešel sem v pravoslavno vero saj je novi papež dokončno pokončal Rim (Turkson storil pemalo, prepozno).

Prosim pojdi imigrantom pucat noge.

Because it's basically catholicism? With icons and graven images and saint worship and a bunch of other unbiblical pagan practices imbued into the church? But it does have an edge over the catholic church as the orthodox have the right bible based on masoretic majority text

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

dont recognize irish saints after 1053

any irish who becomes orthodox is retarded

Ne zavračam Kristusa zaradi Jude, prav tako ne mislim zapustiti Cerkev zaradi Frančiška.

Attached: C12D1DF4-16FE-47B5-AF49-E3509A3148AA.jpg (1080x1440, 285K)

> bunch of other unbiblical pagan practices imbued into the church?

You are really accusing the Orthodox church of having "pagan elements"? The icons are specifically there as to be more "abstract" than the paintings of the Catholic Church.

Attached: isis-mary.jpg (862x509, 111K)

The Orthodox Way.

Only your mind is fucked, Orthodoxy is our final hope for cleaning jewish shit from society.

Oh no hes retarded.

Better idea...what if we are able to have talks with Oriental Orthodox and Roman Catholics. I would say how we do this is having good talks on Christology with Oriental Orthodox and talks about the Filioque with Roman Catholics. We need to cut to the core of the issues with us and id say those are it.

The only "Rock" in the bible is Jesus Christ, Peter is one of "Petros" (in greek it means pebbles iirc). Jesus is the rock (referred to throughout the bible as the Rock and only him), the patriarchs are the pebbles, all equal in comparison to Christ. The "leading pebble" stationed in Constantinople still a pebble in relation to a Rock (Christ).

The Russian church is a black stain on Orthodoxy

Oh no, hes a divisionist shill. Remember, dont worship with anyone different and be unified. Also dont worship if it means realizing Jews are the synagogue of satan!!!

The pope was never ever wrong. Ever. Especially this pope and all the ones he's contradicted.

Oh another retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyletism
Because of this.

Attached: 1500490563246.png (680x680, 196K)

Imagine being so retarded that you think the Masoretic texts are more accurate than the Septuagint. Hebrew was a dead language when the Masoretic text was LARPed into existance.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyletism
You haven't even read the page you yourself posted.

You're an antichrist shill, you don't name the jew in your society but beat the drums against a rather bevnevolent and protective church in your country.
What a fagkike.

This is true, and jews spoke yiddish (corrupted german) .
Phyletism is the control of the church by one country, look it up. Example : Vatican.

How can you be a christian anti jew you fucking memeflag? All of the church founders were jews even your savior is one.To come and tell with a straight face that any Abrahamic religion is against jews then I call your bluff.

my brother in faith. I love you and Jesus loves you :)

Random Orthodox church
>gets donations
>will they spend it on charity and helping the needy/vulnerable in the community?!
>heck no, priest buys a huge house in the center of the city and a brand new truck
>untaxed, unaudited
Give me a fucking break, makes me sick to my core.
Just read the bible and pray to god.
You don't need a clown dressed in black, money grubbing piece of shit worse than a catholic when it comes to money and helping his flock.

Like clockwork. Tell me Baptist is it nice having us live in your head rent free?

>he doesn't know

Wow, it's like he doesnt read the book.

I’m arab orthodox Christian. Protestants aren’t Christians, catholics are corrupted by sodomites infiltrating Vatican, and gays and pedophile should be executed publically inshallah. I’ll leave you with the Jesus prayer in Arabic
> Ayyuhar Rabbu Yasu, al-Masson. Ibnullah..irhammni Ana-l-khati. Amin

Attached: 0576335F-35A1-4A9A-B8A9-F6EBD691FBAF.jpg (2000x2507, 2.56M)

>just convert to a dead religion because it's based bro
Compelling

Al-Massih. Phone is satanic and changed it

>he doesnt know
Now use the same overused synagogue of satan argument.

"The Lord says to Peter: 'I say to you; he says, 'that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my Church.' On him He builds the Church"
- St. Cyprian of Carthage
>proceeds to delude himself he knows better than Saints
Jesus didn’t speak Greek here: Petra and petros. He spoke Aramaic. Kepha and Kepha, which doesn’t change gender in Aramaic. That old “little rock” vs “big rock” has been refuted for centuries. It does not work in Aramaic.

Attached: DDF43B45-16A8-4C55-B5B5-FD148DB5CE3D.jpg (622x423, 41K)

>Let me tell you about your religion
Nope

Then counter my argument that the founding fathers of your church are not jews.

>Tell me Baptist is it
WRONG
I am orthodox and I live this shit.

You are wrong, I wish I had the shit saved on my disk but someone posted historical documents that proved that the early Christians were way more anti-Jewish than the cucked pagans of that time.

So much for Vargtards and their distorted view of history. Jesus Christ presented a spiritual revolt against the worldly materialistic Jewish spirit. On the issue of race, there is sufficient evidence what the Galileans of that time were racially different than modern Ashkenazi Jews.

That's mainly a problem of the Russian Orthodox Church, which I agree is a kind of cancer.

>That's mainly a problem of the Russian Orthodox Church, which I agree is a kind of cancer.
Balkans too

It's embarrassing to me that other self proclaimed Christians are drawing up frogs in monk robes. Orthodoxy is about loving, worshipping and working for God and not pandering to memes or peoples societal sensibilities.

>So much for Vargtards and their distorted view of history. Jesus Christ presented a spiritual revolt against the worldly materialistic Jewish spirit. On the issue of race, there is sufficient evidence what the Galileans of that time were racially different than modern Ashkenazi Jews.
Of course they mixed with the locals after they became a protected class, just look how many greeks they massacred once they took power because they refused multiple times to accept their cult.Even wealth was redistributed towards them.

>Why don't you simply become orthodox?
Because all religion is mind control, and jesus was a mushroom.

>literally describing most protestant heretical "faith based" churches

Wew

Okay, I will. Because guess what.

That's what the bible is for.

So help a fellow Brother out. What exactly is the appreciable difference between Orthodoxy and Protestantism in terms of theology? I understand the difference between Catholicism and the rest (muh rock) but what about Orthodox?

Attached: Death Defeated.jpg (500x333, 34K)

Then do it, show me how the founding fathers were in fact non jews but Europeans.

Am deeply Considering taking the Monk pill. Did some 40 day retreats at a few different Orthodox Monasteries and even though its a tough life, it''l put some hairs on your chest. Never felt better when I was there. Food, shelter, clothing all taken care of, you're in a community of other like minded brothers, only thing thats tough is no wahmens and no interwebz

Attached: Monk.jpg (295x171, 5K)

They literally revolted against The Jews, and the racial make-up of modern international jewry is not the same of the jewry at that time.

Even if you have a unifying factor does not give him primacy over others.

Attached: 300px-Christ_Pantocrator_Deesis_mosaic_Hagia_Sophia.jpg (300x381, 65K)

I never claimed they where not born jews, stopped pushing words in my mouth.

Whether ot not they where or where not that still doesn't help your argument.

Go away lest god strike you down shill.

Holy shit read the article you retards
>We renounce, censure and condemn phyletism, that is racial discrimination, ethnic feuds, hatreds and dissensions within the Church of Christ, as contrary to the teaching of the Gospel and the holy canons of our blessed fathers which "support the holy Church and the entire Christian world, embellish it and lead it to divine godliness.”
>“Both you [Greeks] and the Bulgarians can equally be accused of phyletism, that is, of introducing ethnic interests into Church questions, and in the use of religion as a political weapon; but the difference lies in the fact that Bulgarian phyletism is defensive, while yours is offensive. Their phyletism seeks only to mark out the boundaries of their tribe; yours seeks to cross the boundaries of Hellenism...
The Church condemns any ethnic interest to collide with the Church. The Church does not care about Ethnicity, because it is an inherently universalist religion, like any other Abrahamic belief. Your clergy does not care if an Orthodox woman brings into their church a black man, so long as he is baptised and wants to take communion. If you aim to argue against this, you are committing a heresy against your own faith. This is why I choose to not support Orthodoxy or any other desert folklore.

Attached: {4849F8EA-2691-4AB9-9A0B-BD5D5B2618FD}Img400.jpg (300x400, 29K)

Why do you think I care about your arguments enough to refute them?

The modern jew is a racemixed element from the old ones.
You said and I quote
>Then counter my argument that the founding fathers of your church are not jews.
Okay, I will. Because guess what.
That's what the bible is for.

Then I can understand either that you cant defend your side since you dont have arguments or that I am correct in my claims.

Divided we fall against them.

World full of rabid criminal races or

Disciplined christians.

Hmmmmm really makes one think.

In an effort to not sound like a jew the bestbtactic they have is the division they hold over us in order for is to focus hate and blame on one another.

I meant to reply to this, my bad.
But fact remains, Jews at the time of Jesus and after are enemies of Christianity.

How can you be a christian anti jew you fucking memeflag? All of the church founders were jews even your savior is one.To come and tell with a straight face that any Abrahamic religion is against jews then I call your bluff.

>in order to not be a Jew you have to worship a Jew in whose faith it is a sin to ethnically discriminate against foreign invaders so long as they worship the same Jew
Classic Christcuck

Attached: 1530893349026.png (1688x518, 885K)

>The Church condemns any ethnic interest to collide with the Church.
in practice it protects each country, just as every Orthodox church is hyphened , ex : Bulgarian-Orthodox, protecting its Bulgarian flock.

How are they enemies of christianity when they existed only where christians existed? Muslims have expelled them and didnt let them have control of the economy mostly banking and jewelry to only exception was the Ottoman Empire but only after they entered the decadent phase.

id rather have ethnic europeans

Except Christianity is the rebellion of Judaism and salvation for everyone who can be one in God and the teachings of Christ.

"but a primacy is given to Peter, whereby it is made clear that there is but one Church and one Chair."
- St. Cyprian of Carthage
>proceeds to double down on his delusions that he knows better than Saints

Attached: 486EC20C-3785-4ABF-A839-1529B93DC95B.jpg (470x470, 32K)

Orthodox Christianity is a bunch of woo woo nonsense. Quakerism, Zen Buddhism, and Taoism seem to be the most insightful religions, but they're filled with pacifist hippie dorks. Celtic Paganism is beautiful, but the practitioners are LARPing incels. I have studied religion for a while now, and I still haven't found an insightful, appealing religion that I'd actually be happy to associate with.