You can block CNN on YouTube.. I wish I knew this earlier

You can block CNN on YouTube.. I wish I knew this earlier.

Attached: block.png (1917x1172, 142K)

I like to see the trash they post so I can downvote everything

yeah.. i was actually just considering that lol

So could I potentially block every channel of bullshit that is trending every day for a month or two and see a completely different homepage? That’s something worth doing if so.

Why would I block one of the real news sources.

It would be much better to block Alex Jones/Infowars, Shapiro, Limbaugh, and Fox News if you want to stop fake news

Can we get a sticky on this thread?

imagine that, no CNN, no MSLGB, no Trevor Noah, no Stephen Colbert

A dislike does exactly the same thing as a like on youtube, there's no difference.

YOUTUBE HAS A BLOCK PAGE?

This is how we fight back!

This is very important.. you should be blocking degenerate ADDs too. Any and all LGBT adds block and it sends a message to advertisers

Attached: IMG_20190812_133304.jpg (2034x1796, 148K)

>i wish i knew how to create a hug box around myself where I only hear what I agree with

The state of the world 2019

This is a great idea. No more tranny make up videos on my main page.

>sarcastically saying shapiro is fake news
Wewlad

>sarcastically
Not
>ironically

Get out

Whenever I try to search up anything on the news, those fuckers always recommend all videos with the word "Racist" on it. Fuck youtube.

Attached: pol.jpg (960x686, 255K)

Confirmed to stop them appearing in recommended, autoplay etc?

votes and comments are disabled for most propaganda

Fucking wooo hoo , well done , after watching them lie in your faces and push a hoax for 3 years this is how you pay them back, you block them. Fucking hell thats some fucking impressive kind of payback, fuck me they are really going to feel pain from that move.
Wow way to go

I thought google was supposed to stop fake news by default these days.

Imagine thinking your downvote does more to hurt them than your view does to help them..

We need a block channel list. I dont want a hugbox, but I dont want to see faggots constantly either.

>he doesn't have blocktube
>he has a youtube account

Not everyone on youtube is a faggot. Lots of good channels get buried under stupid shit.

redpill me on blocktube. how can I manage my subs with no account?

I’ll bet they still suggest it. I’ll try anyway. All the stupid late night shit too.

>You can block CNN on YouTube
No you can't, all it does is block them from seeing you.
I have blocked ben shapiro, jewden peterwasher, daily wire, the young turds and they still come up in my feed when in autoplay.
I have disliked every video that comes up too and yet they still come up in my feed.
I think it's intentional by youtube that you cannot block content from your feed.

Attached: soph censorship.jpg (1200x898, 277K)

you're only getting those because you watch similar content, or you're watching videos that have viewers into that, maybe from watching tranny vids to get outraged about. Strange. I've never seen any recommendation like that ever

my god that just broke my heart

Just checked it. It doesn’t block them. It only blocks them from commenting on your videos.

Fuckin leafs man, never anything good from you lot

Blocking leftist channels or mainstream media will only make your dumber, you need to constantly listen to their talking points to maintain your feet on the ground.

Hahaha... the old lady likes make up tutorials. You know how it is...

The Brit speaks does it?
Did you pay your TV tax and index your butter knives?
I hope so otherwise a 4 foot 6 lesbian might arrest you

Attached: Britian yes.png (680x665, 1.73M)

The boomers are finally learning to internet?

I'm gonna try this anons suggestion and see if BlockTube does the trick

Based

Fpbp
Never ever EVER block anyone. You are not a snowflake, they are.

Youtube "related content" algorithms are fucking weird though. I watched an episode of primitive technology the other day and the day after my frontpage was nothing but lawn care vid recommendations

well...
it works

Attached: it works.png (2264x958, 38K)

What a boomer

Interesting. Thank you non faggot OP

... No shit?

Do people not understand that you can train the algos? Youtube doesn't even recommend videos to me that have a black person in the thumbnail anymore

it doesn't work. it just hides that channels comments.

try BlockTube. it worked plus check those digits

Attached: clue-pedo edition.jpg (549x365, 68K)

Make Operation block YouTube general and keep posting them to spead wide and far.

Thank you.