Does anyone have a working link to 8/chan or has the site been completely taken off the internet?

Does anyone have a working link to 8/chan or has the site been completely taken off the internet?

Attached: download.png (151x114, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190811220124/https://www.thedailybeast.com/8
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's completely off the clearnet, rumor has it that it's somewhere on the darknet, but good luck getting there.

I wishthey would shut down Jow Forums too.
This site hasmade me depressed

glow harder faggot

It is fucking stupid that they have taken it down because it is a "far right extremest website". 8/chan was the birthplace of /leftpol/. I want it back and companies shouldn't have the power to take down entire sites like this, what is now stopping them from taking Jow Forums down and other rebellious websites that do not obey the rules and question nothing like a bunch of sheep? 1984 was meant to be a warning but according to our governments it is a fucking instruction manual. I'm sorry but this has pissed me off beyond belief, i don't mean to sound like a cringe-lord but 8/chan was my second life that i could escape to and now it is gone i am lost. I hope it comes back or that i find it. The internet has become a less fun place without 8/chan.

patrician opinion

>The internet has become a less fun place without 8/chan.
If the 8pol research threads were still up we'd know a lot more about the Epstein situation.

Endchan

I only occasionally went there.
is it's tor location gone too?

And you think the two are a coincident?

they moved over to bunkerchan.xyz

checked
>We are using the downtime now to scale 8ch's servers, networking, and software to be stronger for when we come back online.
- Ron/CMZ as of a week ago

Yes i might go there thank you, that is probably where 8/channers/Jow Forums oldfags have migrated to. See you there Hans.

I think so unfortunately.

I shut it down

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

I will go there too thank you.

Attached: 700d32394e1c2c90a7fff872b0b82cda1da2722adff22e200550203f9dd3f014.png (542x700, 949K)

That sounds like a sly way of saying "we need some time to integrate the FBI's code into our own. They will have all your infos when we come back online".

The daily beast is tracking you guys on zeronet. Fuckin4chan piece of shit spam filter. Why have people fill out captchya if yuou're going to override em.

fuck this shithole

>I wishthey would shut down Jow Forums too.
If Jow Forums is shut down, is order 66 fail safe executed?

If I post anything about the daily beatst article exposing zeronet ip's it gets filtered as spam.

Who's dumbass idea to include a captchya then override it. fuck you Jow Forums

> The imageboard has seen an influx of refugees in the past few days. But the site was suddenly pulled offline on Saturday for unexplained reasons, the same day as the incident in Norway.

stated on Sunday–the following day–that the “site will stay up,” but it has remained offline as of Sunday afternoon.

look it up daily beast and that other chan,

yeah hopefully none of you niggers installed that zeronet crap, its mossad spyware

I got flagged as spam as well - then my text disappeared

I seriously hate this place

I've been trying to post things not related to what you are saying but it keeps on getting blocked as spam too.
It makes me wonder if it's to do with key words like image board Chan or Twitter

No don't do that, go to 8/chan's emergency bunker on zeronet.

this right here is a kike

Attached: 1531589183545.jpg (336x375, 64K)

fuck hotwheels
degenerate toad
hope he got paid a big wad to denounce 8

Attached: yourbeingtracked.png (1066x757, 556K)

>rumor has it that it's somewhere on the darknet, but good luck getting there.

now it's as simple as installing Brave (chromium-based browser that has tor support) and posting an .onion link on gab or some other place
that's what the Daily Stormer does, and they say that half of their traffic is via tor now

i don't, but i hope you anons find your way cuz this board has been mighty shilly lately.

By the look of that thing, they should
"put it down"

Attached: 1521103.jpg (540x281, 36K)

I don't know, it's crazy how you can't post about that, fuck this circus site .

stay away from zero net

>/Leftpol/
Fuck you. You crybabies are all for censorship and not that your platform has been taken away you still piss and moan. You guys banned more people for wrong think than the actual Soviets. You didn't have a forum you had a hug box of lefty-kids jerking each other off over how much obscure bullshit you knew.

This. Just make sure to use tor

Why do think it was taken down.

>>/Leftpol/
exposed info to MSM, leftpol killed 8ch.

Endchan isn't offline

precisely, lots of Jow Forums scripts and CTR scripts lately.

it's like the npcs and bots are fighting it out. more difficult than usual to find intelligence around here.

There was never anything there

>>>/Leftypol/
>Literal pedophile sympathizers
>A lot of them came from reddit

Makes too much fucking sense.

Has Endchan and 99chan been taken down too? I have been trying to access them but to o avail.

Are you sure?

all of infinite and voat came from reddit. at least this place formed independently.

"no"

I haven't tried it yet but hope it works

Attached: IMG_20190806_233506.jpg (512x2048, 214K)

Attached: 1565049288699_08chan.png (800x3200, 731K)

also reply because blocked by spam

Attached: reply.png (419x169, 11K)

Saved, thank you user. And i hope things are alright over there with the civil war and all (unless this is a tor user using a fake flag).

>dailybeast
yikes from me dawg

>web.archive.org/web/20190811220124/https://www.thedailybeast.com/8 chan-users-migrating-to-zeronet-are-accidentally-revealing-their-locations

>the-daily-beast
They made clickbait news articles about 8ch for years.
Also you can just use tor or a vpn ontop of ZeroNet retard.

yeah you can use tor, but like they're saying in that article, 80% of the retards going there ARENT using tor

Those are mainly boomers
If a boomer can't figure how to use tor or at the very least a vpn then, they shouldn't even be on 8ch.

It is closed. When will it open?

Try: oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion

You're welcome user, And my flag is real no vpn.. things are going pretty well these days, the war has stopped more than a year ago.. it might break up again especially with the whole USA-Iran situation..
but nowadays, it's never been better.
Thanks for asking!

I dont know

the only reason the threads here just before they killed epstein were so productive and focused is because infinity was in them. half Jow Forums newfags have turned this place into a shitpost dumping ground and migapede safe space of no real value.

I thought it was order 34?

which city

Endchan.org

I /think/ it’s 8 chan.

what you should know:
8ch has been taken off of clearnet, aka standard internet access
other clearnet sites have appeared to handle the traffic
zeronet is decentralized but your IP will be exposed unless you use TOR but expect a slow connection using this method

Baghdad

sulaymaniyah master-race here

This

Its very slow but it works...

Also there is something happening rn, see pic

Attached: SmartSelect_20190813-170448_Samsung Internet.jpg (1045x251, 33K)

Release us into the wild glowies

Attached: 1538836104808.jpg (1024x549, 59K)

I was decoding way too much shit on 8 chan, they got scared and turned it off all because of me and my brian.
Sorry guise.

>what is now stopping them from taking Jow Forums down

they own it

Attached: iago.jpg (332x556, 47K)