Natural selection

If we stop giving healthcare to smokers / obese people it would make people take more responsibility for themselves, it would solve overpopulation and would help our NHS budget go to better causes

Universal healthcare in other countires could be implemented by only covering illnesses that werent peoples fault. Let natural selection take care of the rest.

This also helps make a higher iq population because lots of the retards wouldnt be covered for free health care when they do stupid shit

Attached: 77479AEB-06F8-47CC-A1BB-08811C366225.jpg (750x830, 202K)

>there are no death panels
>you can chose your doctor
>there are no wait lines
>you can see a doctor whenever you want

ok

Attached: 1564955763482.jpg (1280x800, 442K)

Fat people should just be put in camps with stationary bikes and exercise equipment that generates electricity for the municipality. When they are thin enough to slip through the bars at the edge of camp, they can leave and go home. Problem solved.

More for them to spend on their precious foreigners. They are always at the doctors.

this is unironically a great idea

10/10 idea. Would invest in it.

I'm full of elegant solutions to society's issues. I have no idea why we have these problems.

Organ failure

/thread

an obesity tax would be better because it would solve the problem without requiring natural selection to kill off a third of the population.

smokers and a lesser extent, fat people, pay the most money into the healthcare system via taxes. Not sure if its the same in the UK

harvest the ones that didnt and bring in the next fatty

/this

letting them die isnt good enough, turn them into fertilizer right fucking now

Oh, it won’t stop there. First fat people, then they they start deciding who gets life saving surgery based on their social credit score.

As a fatty it is only fair. I made my choice I’m ok with this.

Guy Who has a real job
Score -5
Nigger on welfare with 10 worthless kids
Score 62335763

In the uk that would be the case

Not even an issue worth discussing. They get vitamin/nutrient enriched water. Full stop.

It’s not much different in the US. If you make $40k annually you don’t qualify for shit, yet that’s hardly an income you could sustain yourself with in a city. Make $25k and everything gets paid for.

I'm in favor of giving the one chance option. Smokers for example are given one chance to quit and if they don't follow it then they're locked out of getting any other help to quit and are on their own. It would give an easy response to people calling it hartless for the NHS could turn around and say "well we gave them the chance and they blew it"

Of course a good first step is to stop giving free care to foreigners and also stop them coming over in their fucking dingys

/thread

faggots who don't even smoke itt

Attached: 5cca6996be0683.02259684.jpg (319x320, 46K)

based and fatpilled

This

this must be a bait but let's take it.

>overpopulation
this isn't real in any western country.

i still don't fucking understand why retards here can't see the benefits of universal health care. if you start to exclude people from that because their shitty lifestyles, it won't do any good. i promise you that, it will drive them to dept if they're working or possibly to illegal way to get treatment. in the end, they're still going to cost to society. also there's that it would also create unrest among people when their close ones couldn't get treatment because they happen to be addicts to nicotine or food. in addition, you don't cure addiction like that. fear rarely motivates people to the better way, it usually does to opposite.

Attached: syötti.jpg (680x620, 53K)