Fiancé just got a tattoo.

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

I feel absolutely shattered and depressed. Tattoos turn me off.

Attached: face-tattoo-normal-job-fb.jpg (32 KB, 768x432)

Luis Young
Luis Young

Why didn't you say no

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

Where?

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

i did.

Now i want to kill myself

back

Jose Price
Jose Price

She didn't even ask you how you felt about her getting a tattoo? She just did it ?

Why again are you marrying her ?

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

Seriously, that snot ring and the African ear lobe ring weren't a tip off?

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

Sell her into sex slavery bro

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

why are tattoos inherently bad?
literally everyone has tattoos you dumbos

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

she said she would do it. I said its dangerous for health and that i dont like tatts..

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

I dont think its actually OPs gf

And if it is then yes OP you're a retard

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

Shouldn’t that be ex-fiancé by now?

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

what? They are disgusting bruh, literally some stranger left a permanent mark on my fiancé.

its just a stop picture you moron..

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

lmao fucking fag who cares

Carter Long
Carter Long

stock
not stop

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

I don't because I'm not a superficial faggot.

Noah Flores
Noah Flores

and she didn't listen.
she just respect you, dump her before she turns your unborn son into a faggot.

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

she doesnt respect you*

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

Leave her, if she didn't listen to you, she will leave you for another man

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

She doesn’t respect you user she definitely isn’t the one.

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

Leave her. Honestly if a women did that to me I'd probably beat her to death

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

reign in your property, user

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

I can tell my fiance no

Sorry bud not how it works

Jonathan Foster
Jonathan Foster

Is your wife a virgin?

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

Meme flag.
Show flag.

Attached: 1544417697602.jpg (152 KB, 647x981)

Cooper Collins
Cooper Collins

F
I'd be gutted too, user.

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

Ancom flag
Let's all laugh at this faggot

David King
David King

Dump her now.

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

fuck off faggot, i dont want to show flag, chances are she could find this thread
and use it to attack me..

i'm absoltely disgusted, can't even descrieb the feeling. I dont know how i can even have sex with her

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

it is if your not a cuck

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

She didn't even ask you how you felt about her getting a tattoo? She just did it ?
You need to break up with her immediately. She will go rogue after the marriage.

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

I mean... She's already your fiance and you're the only guy she's lain with.

You've put in so much investment in her so it seems like a waste to give her the boot for this. Rather you should have asked why she wanted a tattoo.

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

For an aboriginal like yourself tattoos might remind you of your tribe, but for the rest of us tattoos are degenerate, archaic, useless scribbles for room temperature IQ baboons.

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

Mexican flag
checks out

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

This is the gayest thread I've seen in a while. Get a fucking grip you cuck.

Beyond that it doesn't relate to politics.

Sage

James Garcia
James Garcia

I said its dangerous for health and that i dont like tatts..
Now don't be a cuck and follow through with it by breaking up. If you stay, you failed the ultimate shit test.

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

it relates to politics you asshole.

yep we have a house together..

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

How do you get your partner to respect you? How do you "take control" of the situation?

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

fuck off faggot, i dont want to show flag, chances are she could find this thread

You realize that there probably aren't many people going through the same situation as you? Like specifically on her back etc etc ?

IF she browses Jow Forums , your flag isn't going to be the thing that informs her m8.

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

lol cuckada the post

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

Disgust aside, think very hard if you still want to marry her.
Women only become worse after marriage, this could be an indicator of serious problems in the future.

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

faggot, just leave the bitch

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

Start sentence with I mean

Hang yourself bud bud

Xavier James
Xavier James

chances are she could find this thread
lmao cringe beta cuck. if this thread isn't bait then realistically the fact that youre asking for relationship advice on Jow Forums is genuinely incel tier sadness

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

A selfish part of me is glad it's not just me that would have such a visceral reaction to it. I am sorry mate.

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

good question

how do i get respect back? Fuck this life

i'm going to jump from a bridge.

I Hate tattoos

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

cuck give it up, she's fucking some Chad on the side...

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

Take back the ring, dumbass.

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

Only Muslims think they own their wife

You aren't Muslim are you??

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

i did

That's a red flag, m8

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

OP's fiance

Attached: canadian-gf.jpg (96 KB, 960x919)

William Myers
William Myers

Is she a virgin op?

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

you guys really think she is cheating?

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

pawn the ring, buy yourself a hooker and some blow

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

Corrupts his divinely-graced body with man-made corruption
It's like defacing a painting thinking it's the canvas, or that you can do better than genetics; absolutely barbaric.

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

Fiancé
Time to move on dumb ass

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

for health and I dont like
ok well first, no health issues. Second do you love her or not? Marriage is a partnership, somethings you just have to deal with. Is this worth breaking it off ieth her over? Yea? Then do it and stop being a bitch. No? Then just stop crying and get over it faggot.

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

I am sure the bean is covered in horrible script fonts kek and something incredibly unique like “Hernandez” on his back and shitty portraits of the he-man women in his life that ended up looking more like a dark blob with eyes and some stupid, pompous hairdo.

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

no, i was her first though.

Its a disgusting feeling

I want to vomit

she knows i browse Jow Forums

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

SLIDE THREAD

Attached: 5gyhv.jpg (118 KB, 460x402)

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

that's a good reason to dumb her ass

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

Attached: 1485473103641.png (47 KB, 500x501)

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

T. Bearded faggot with square glasses, a gut and some horrible clip art, sorry I mean FLASH tattoos on his puny arms. Fucking gtfo degenerate faggot.

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

what do you mean? I read the ink can go to the lymph system and cause damage

Yeah no i won't break up but i absoltuely feel disgusted and its the only place i can talk about it

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

I think you may have to give her the ultimatum.

Go put a union jack on your flag before you dare talk to me.

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

You can’t control what she does, you can only control whether you stay in the relationship or not.
Also, sage.

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

If she isn't now, she will in the future. You said tats disgust you and she got one anyway. I don't even mind tattoos, but the issue is that she doesn't respect you at all. Definitely worth breaking it off. It's a sign of bad things to come.

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

holy shit you are a fucking pussy. Looking over this thread I see the things you are saying....you are not a man, you are huge gaping faggot cunt.

Ethan Brooks
Ethan Brooks

Your gf is a whore.

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

Do you have shared finances?

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

fuck off asshole faggot. I'm not myself today, i feel absolutely depressed thats why

James Myers
James Myers

Maximum Cuck post.

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

Should have waited on your Honey moon. I say dump her. She ain't a virgin anymore, so she ain't eligible for marriage.

Landon Baker
Landon Baker

It depends on the tattoo, and some people prefer having clear skin on their women, not cartoon characters or pictures of fucking plants. He doesn’t say that tattoos are inherently bad. He states that he personally finds them off-putting.
Also, tattoos don’t always age well (specifically bar codes and small fonts)

Attached: 43BB1DA5-30E7-4B56-AAA2-E66B392A3041.jpg (40 KB, 700x368)

Juan Edwards
Juan Edwards

Well be prepared to be shit on for the rest of your relationship. Should’ve choked her when she came back with it. But whatever. She will go behind your back for anything you don’t approve or just won’t tell you.

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

yes, its basically 50-50, same on assets

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

I wonder why some people (Including me) have such strong reactions to them? It must be wonderful to just not care about shit

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

can cause damage
nigger a car can plow into your house, it doesnt mean it will.
If your not going to break up with her over it shut the fuck up. You are here making a fucking slide thread so uou can whine about THIS of all things? Are you really that much of a selfish prick? Jesus keep this up and she will leave you. Be cool like ice with shit like this.

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

wants to control gf
anarchist flag
faggot confirmed.

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

this, bro i wish i wouldnt care about shit like this, my life would be easier.

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

Lucky you didn't marry her. Hard next.

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

This is a bait thread

Here's my advice: Tell her you're disappointed in her and don't find her attractive any longer.

If she responds with anything but contrition and embarrassment, then you need to take the ring back and treat her as a friend with benefits while you look for another girl

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

what would you do? honestly?

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

everyone has tattoos
Sheep mentality

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

yeah no i won't break up but i absoltuely feel disgusted and its the only place i can talk about it
Sage

Attached: IMG-0934.jpg (228 KB, 930x1024)

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

My ex got two tattoes. I didn’t want her too but she was being a stupid cunt so I said sure. But when she wanted piercings I slapped her and told her if she wants to be a whore be a fucking whore with someone else. Tattoos and piercings are for skanks, I don’t know how everyone is convinced these things are cool. How did it get implanted in everyone’s head? My sister has tattoos all over and a sleeve, as well, she is a fucking whore and I’m sure one day she’ll be dead on the side of the road or a burnt out forty year old cunt who’ll start smoking crack
Also my father got disgusting shitty tattoos in his 40s. What a faggot.

Juan King
Juan King

Op how old is she?

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

Tattoos are a yuge turnoff to me desu

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

yeah not changing my opinion with this whole "I came here to cry" shit you pussy.
wah my gf got a tattoo
wah someone did a thing I dont like
thats what you sound like

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

26, I'm 33

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

I don't have any answers I'm afraid m80, I was mortified years ago when an ex said she was going to get one. (Split for other reasons)

Ian James
Ian James

Just ditch her and tell her you want the ring back so you can pawn it. always tell her why you no longer want to marry her

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

What have you got against a little ink OP?

Attached: livelaughlovetattoo.jpg (26 KB, 600x448)

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

I broke up with this girl right after she did this. I grew up in Portland, Oregon. Both of my parents were extremely liberal and and raised me as such, so I didn't realize what degeneracy was at the time. My girlfriend doing this to her face was the catalyst that lead to my realization that I wasn't a liberal and my subsequent exploration of conservative media.

and yes, I realize that she's internet famous for doing this.
I was the one who took this picture

Attached: my-exgirlfriend.jpg (85 KB, 474x632)

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

hate rape her

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

This is only the tip of the iceberg. Abandon ship immediately or else you'll be forever cucked in this relationship (unless you wanna live like a basic bitch for the rest of your life)

John Ward
John Ward

Is the tattoo of your name op?

Landon Baker
Landon Baker

how do i get respect back?
i'm going to jump from a bridge.

The first way to get respect back is to respect yourself and that suicidal ideation crap isn't going to fly. Do you talk like that around her? You do and your marriage is over before it even starts.

A woman's love is conditional, highly conditional. Go ahead and hand her the condition that you are mentally weak and see what happens.

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

Fiancé
Fiancée*, add an extra e at the end if you're talking about a female

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

Should have weighed her in for scrap, the amount of metal in her face

Attached: 1560613517536.gif (1.96 MB, 200x109)

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

It only belongs on disgusting, broken women

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

I can end this thread right now.

1) You shouldn't have got a mortgage on a house together before marriage.
2) You shouldn't have proposed marriage before she conceded to your views (tattoos being one of them)
3) This is the first step over the line, in a series of habitual line steppings she will be doing on your belief systems until she breaks you.
4) This is your fault because of 1 & 2.
5) You aren't married YET.
6) You might end up alone for the rest of your life.
7) You might end up in a shitty marriage and then divorced and alimony cucked.
8) The power...IS YOURS!

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

have standards and dump her

Hudson Smith
Hudson Smith

i would like to know.. if she got her first tattoo, will she get even more? do people get addicted to that shit?

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

It's to distract from that huge fucking honker. Holy Christ

Attached: 1542430773398.jpg (23 KB, 470x439)

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

Her father is black. She's mixed.

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

what kind of massive fucking faggot barcodes themselves/ god dammit

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

Possible indicator of impulsiveness and inability to think beyond "right now!" Qualities that aren't exactly desirable in a long term partner or future mother of your kids.

That's why you have the reaction. All this health nonsense is secondary.

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

Not worry about it. At all. As much as I am berrating you, my advice stands. Dont swest this at all. This shit should not even register on the list of shit to be upset about. I have been married for 10 years, pick your battles.

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

Cause it’s willful degradation of your body because they think this shit looks cool. No tattoo has meaning unless you’re in a Chinese crime syndicate. It’s stupid as fuck and sold to people as cool and unique. It’s not. Most people think “can’t wait till I’m 18 and get a tattoo heh” or it’s an act of defiance to their Muslim or catholic or Jewish parents. I’m not even religious, they are just fucking stupid. Cool your tattoo actually is cool art? It would be cooler if it was on a canvas not on your skin you fucking retard. The NPCs getting them don’t have the depth for any of these things to have any significant meaning at all. The people that tattoo portraits and names of the deceased are usually fucking regards too. Probably the most meaningful kind of tattoo but still retarded.

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

She doesn't give a fuck about you. If she knew it meant a lot to you she wouldn't have done it if she really cared about you and the relationship. If I were you I'd dump her. This is a massive red flag about things that will come later in your relationship, much more important things than a doodle somewhere on her body. If she will disrespect your wishes over something like a tattoo, she will disrespect your wishes for pretty much anything.

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

Make her remove it before you get married. It costs like nothing these days.

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

If I felt truly disgusted by someone, Why the fuck would I stay with her?
I mean, you're going to see that tattoo everyday of your fucking life and put your hand over that shit when you fuck her from behind... You don't voluntarily step in dog shit everyday, do you?

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

Fiancé just got a tattoo.

sounds like you are the woman in the relationship

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

Meme flag anarcho-tranny can't keep his whore fiance in check.
Betcha wish you had a little bit of that patriarchy to back you up right about now, don'tcha.

Attached: charm.jpg (51 KB, 396x640)

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

6) You might end up alone for the rest of your life.

Thanks for telling me things I know. Might as well just jump off a bridge desu

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

Leave her before she turns your offspring into degenerate trannies.

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

When was the last time you saw someone with just one?

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

Is that red tattoo ink or some facial scarring shit??

Hunter Johnson
Hunter Johnson

26? She should be wanting to be more motherly now at this age she only has 5 or so prime breeding years left.

You need to sit her down and be stern with her. Explain that you were grooming her to be your wife and the mother of your children and this act of teenage rebellion/midlife crisis is stupid and needs to be dealt with.

This isn't normal behaviour OP you failed somewhat by not making her behave how you wanted her too. Maybe you let her watch (((netflix))) or something too much or her friends are losers.

+1 what is the tattoo of?

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

Is her flesh cut out or is that a tattoo and I’m just perceiving wrongly?

Oliver Thomas
Oliver Thomas

stop being a fucking bitch, you're acting like a woman, its just fucking ink underneath the skin

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

in my mid 30's and work with a bunch of people in their 20's. every single male has tatts and a few females have stupid cursive writing tatts. it's a fucking joke. any meaning that had is gone because it's just normal to have them now. the fact no criminal and bikies are getting facial tattoo's makes me fucking kek

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

I'll be honest. I was totally into a girl with tattoos for a while....then she got a sternum tattoo and for whatever reason my head cleared up and I thought it was the most repulsive and idiotic thing ever.
sternum
tattoo
Fucking hell it's so trashy

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

This isn't normal behaviour OP you failed somewhat by not making her behave how you wanted her too. Maybe you let her watch (((netflix))) or something too much or her friends are losers.
Correct. She was very trad at the beginning, she got some weird friends at her job. they are probably tatted up and someone convinced her.

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

Absolutely they do get addicted to it. 8 years from now she could be covered with that low class shit. For women to do it something is wrong with them, happened early in life like social teasing or parents drama etc. Next thing you know she's gonna be piercing her clit and nips and nose and tongue and talking like a leftist male like the writing in those jewish netflix shows

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

oh stop being such a fucking pussy. A piece of ass isnt worth suck starting a 1911.
So ling as she doesnt get some faggy shit tattoo dont worry about it.

Easton Sanders
Easton Sanders

Leave her. There is no way this gets better, the next shit test will be cucking you.

Owen King
Owen King

They always get more. Her friends will go on and on about how cute it is and encourage her and since you are a fag that won't do shit about it she knows she can do things that bother you with no repercussion.

I would say you are failing the shit test but you probably failed it a long time ago and this isn't anything new.

Juan Edwards
Juan Edwards

My girl said she always wanted one, I never expressly forbade it just constantly expressed my distaste for it whenever tats got brought up and how my parents would hate her + it's trashy. She kind of relaxed with it...idk if it's cause she's a broke ukranian slavette so she wouldn't afford it or if it was actually just a phase.

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

3) This is the first step over the line, in a series of habitual line steppings she will be doing on your belief systems until she breaks you.
8) The power...IS YOURS!

These are the two biggest takeaways. Don't tie yourself to her legally or financially. And whatever you do, for your own sake, for your lineage's sake, for society's sake...DO NOT GET HER PREGNANT. Our only hope is that in 20 years girls will look at these sad, tattooed, childless cunts and realize, "that's not the path to a happy and fulfilling life."

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

Woman here, don't try to police your fiancée's body, it'll just annoy her and make her do more stuff like this to piss you off. You should have dropped subtle hints about how you generally don't like tattoos but of course would never try to stop her from getting one, that way she might have changed her mind to please you.

Attached: 1390135164058.png (115 KB, 320x320)

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

Can be a regular faggot with tattoos too. Unironically I want palm tattoos but meh

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

b/c OP is baiting, he will respond to your post with "but are you sure she will be cucking me?"

This is some hotwife fantasy bullshit

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

if you are going to have tattoo make it something that looks nice and meaningful, not some cheap tattoo a rose on your cheek, lol

Aaron Barnes
Aaron Barnes

Imagine being this sheltered.

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

I got this tattoo to show how unique I am!

Why do 6 other girls in your friend group have a similar tattoo in the exact same spot on their ribcage?

*deafening silence*

Jace Brown
Jace Brown

He my ex got three. I stopped caring after the first as they weren’t really noticeable. First was a VEGAN fucking tat, I thought she was defacing herself with stupid shit. She was. I never cared about her veganism, I loved her. Second was a swallow on her shoulder. I was angry but let her. Third was a sentimental tattoo to remember the aunt she lost, written in Aramaic script cause their race speaks it. Now she never cheated on me but it pissed me off so much when she got that first tattoo, and ultimately she got feelings for another guy after years (what a fine) but I don’t blame her considering who I am

I’m just saying, she will get addicted and she will not go to you for your approval if you’re just gonna disapprove, you need to draw a line cause it escalates.

Jose Long
Jose Long

Same here. She brought it up sometimes in the last months but i thought she was just JOKING. I didn't realize it until she showed me the tattoo on her fucking back.

David James
David James

It's actually a standout, special trait that you notice now, when a female does not have any tattoos. It's funny, some strip clubs are even low key running a "our girls dont have tattoos here" policy, and they are the most fun/busy clubs. Everyone is sick of that shit. Let us see her natural beauty for fucks sake

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

stfu retard, i wish i was only baiting

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

Yeah this dude is all types of loser. Def a fake scenario too but whatever. Imagine not being able to think for yourself oof

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

Imagine being this degenerate

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

Just remembered the third on her heart. That’s the Aramaic script. So not two. Three.

Hunter Kelly
Hunter Kelly

wearing women's clothes doesn't make you a woman, lunatic

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

Kill yourself. You are the problem.

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

pathetic wh*te dog cant controll white women

give her to asian master

i will pleasure her pink pussy

Chase King
Chase King

she got some weird friends at her job. they are probably tatted up and someone convinced her.
A woman's friends are her worst enemies

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

Yes but you’ll act like a child when a man disapproves

Asher Collins
Asher Collins

You've got to explain to her like you would be explaining to a child.

Remember a good husband is also a good father. Besides being direct you can also be indirect and a bit more cerebral.

Comment on things you don't like when you are in public "Wow that girls tattoos look horrible" "I'm so glad your skin is clean".

Stupid things like that will control a woman. She wasn't thinking "Getting a tattoo will destroy my relationship" she was thinking "My co workers made me feel like getting a tattoo"

Appeal to emotion not logic.

Asking a fish how to catch a fish

You must be feeling pretty stupid right now.

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

You say this right now but wait until it happens to you. Trust me I thought the same

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

Be a man for once and break-up before she shows up with Tyrone.

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

you're dead inside
I can't even fathom living in your tiny mind

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

Dump and get a refund immediately. Nothing is worse for your life than a disobedient woman. She will rule your home life and destroy your respect in your social life.

Christopher Hughes
Christopher Hughes

she doesnt care about your input now and she never will. drop her before you catch an std.

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

Don't try to police your fiancee's body
Letting women make choices for themselves
Yeah 'cause that never ends in bad decisions being made.

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

t spic

Jackson Torres
Jackson Torres

She dod you a favor. Break it kff ASAP. Trust me. This is a huge shit test and her saying she doesn't respect you as a man. She is saying she won't give herself to you in marriage and that she will be disobedient and outright rebellious. This will likely include cheating.

David Watson
David Watson

End it. In time she will try to get more and do more crazy shit to her body.

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

Selfish bitch, good for you for believing in yourself enough to walk out. Fuck that shitty ink

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

everyone has tattoos
a billion flys can not be wrong

Attached: 2125621231332.jpg (74 KB, 512x384)

David Ross
David Ross

In some cases it cost more than the tattoo itself. Depending on size/colors. Would be quicker just to use a knife.

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

Hahahahahaha the Canada cuck reveals his final form.

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

Imagine being incapable of properly replying to a post.

Isaac Gutierrez
Isaac Gutierrez

togtfo

Adrian Rogers
Adrian Rogers

just talk to her about it
Ahahahaha

Christopher Hughes
Christopher Hughes

Thankfully all my right wing friends think tats are disgusting. Hopefully this trend is over. Hate seeing someone inked head to toe.
Sis has a sleeve. Has on her thighs. She wants them all over. It’s an addiction, but she likes the aseathetic of the “gothic” subculture but she’s really an edgy dunce, not a goth. She’s pretty fucking cringe and I imagine she’ll be alone or marry some fucking weirdo.

Levi James
Levi James

Man here. You're fired. She ruined his future body without his permission. Have fun being a lesbian, because no real man wants you.

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

They’re a unique kind of friend group duh

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

tranny here

Christian King
Christian King

post a pic of your divinely graced body so i can laugh

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

She paid a guy $1,500 to cut her face. It's not a tattoo. It's called scarification, a genre of body modification. Here is what it looked like 2 weeks later.

Attached: my-exgirlfriend---2-weeks-later.jpg (145 KB, 720x720)

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

fiancé
tits or gtfo bitch

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

hole here

Noah Johnson
Noah Johnson

Listen to these guys. Sadly, this is truth. If she doesn’t respect your opinion, isn’t worth it

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

If you wish to draw, use paper. If you wish to paint, use a canvas. If you wish to take a photo, use a camera. Do not use one's body.

Attached: 1551607378524.jpg (73 KB, 511x559)

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

tits or gtfo

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

she
who cares? you're a fucking dyke.

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

I'm just saying, if a man tells his gf "don't do thing" there's a pretty high change she'll do it just to spite him. It might have worked differently a hundred years ago or if you live in a shitskin country but these days women in the west are basically conditioned to think "no man can tell me what to do". It's not our fault, it's the media we all consume, I'm sure men do dumb shit without thinking as well.

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

What?

Mind you I've only dated intelligent girls (they only say dumb shit 2-3 times a day instead of constantly) so talking works.

Based on the evidence if she can be peer pressured into getting a tattoo at the age of 26 then she isn't very mentally mature or intelligent.

You were right to laugh it off.

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

Would not let her touch my peepee

Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

lezzies can't have babies together

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

She is already fucking black dudes. Just honor kill her and move on.

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Bullshit...

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

It’s possible she didn’t know how much it was going to upset you. It seems like you are also surprised at your own reaction so you can’t blame her for not predicting it.
Are you genuinely disgusted with the tattoo or are you more angry that she went against your wishes?

Dominic Gutierrez
Dominic Gutierrez

I'm so sorry that happened to you. It is hurting my soul looking at that.

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

Fucking revolting, and fucking sobering that severe mental illness BROADCASTS itself in the world, it literally impels the sufferer to flash a WARNING, before it stabs you to death in the kitchen when your back is turned doing the dishes.

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

wait a minute, it's a fiance, where the fuck does "she" come in?

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

Yeah all these fat tattooed roasties are unattractive as fuck. Same for those cow rings in the nose. Disgusting. I have complimented girls on not having visible tats before and they are always flattered. The ones who then reveal they have an ankle tattoo seem embarrassed. Too bad for them.

Jeremiah Turner
Jeremiah Turner

This. Don't just dump her. Take her on vacation to Turkey and sell her.

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

honor kill her

Salam Brother. Glad to see the teachings of the most high (PBUH) are not forgotten

Evan Young
Evan Young

Bored? why not check this cool servver it has the hottest lewds of chicks and traps!

discord gg/4wrBtH8

David Jones
David Jones

both but yeah im more upset that she went against my wish, true

i feel disgusted that someone left a permanent mark on her body

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

ugh

Attached: 2125451.gif (2.12 MB, 320x205)

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

They aren't probably hate themselves too.

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

I hate tattoos also it makes it hard to focus even if they are small.

Attached: FA936007-8C55-4E22-8099-2F0FF88F69B7.jpg (346 KB, 532x1055)

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

degenerate savages

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

my sister has some stupid tattoo on her back. she wanted to get some sleeve type shit but our mum started crying when she mentioned it. She is also a single mum so she makes stupid choices. She went on a huge rant about how mum is mentally blackmailing her, blah blah. I managed to get her to calm down. In the last few years she has gotten more level headed. I had a few people I know purposely go on dates with her and make comments about how tatt's on women being shit. Yeah I am a manipulative cunt but she needs to learn she already fucked up

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

I’m sorry brother, self mutilation and masochism are indicative of pretty deep issues.
That’s also another thing regarding tattoos. It is self mutilation resulting from low esteem and bad perception of self and body.

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

Portland, Oregon

That's all you needed to write.

Attached: 1558540565981.jpg (55 KB, 593x767)

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

gold scrap

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit