Elites and Lucifer

I see post after post trying to connect the elites with worshiping Lucifer. We need to clear something up. Lucifer isn't mentioned once in the bible. Search yourself:

biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=lucifer&qs_version=NIV

Lucifer means light-bringer, from the Latin word Venus.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (500x625, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=Devil&qs_version=NIV
youtube.com/watch?v=RDrLt-aaCzk&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc
biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=lucifer&qs_version=KJV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus
vjmpublishing.nz/?p=6087
youtube.com/watch?v=esnjdnh3FBg
youtube.com/watch?v=e1V98DsNXi0
youtube.com/watch?v=oiCnrn6LkUo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's an edit kikes did to their LARP cult, they do it all the time (see the gnostic/New Age/aliens shitstorm of the 60's).

Well, I actually disagree with that. 60's in the US were mostly about eastern religion influx to the West, from John Lennon and Yoko Ono. There was some occult/new age (age of Aquarius) influence today but that's just code for the new world order. Think John Podesta's hands....Pisces = fish was the old order/era associated with Jesus.

???
biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=Devil&qs_version=NIV

You little devil

Lucifer is Jesus in his light aspect. the lightbringer, the morning star. the dark aspect, would be to keep the light hidden, selfishness. the sun, which jesus is just another solar hero myth, or the black sun, which people ironically larp as on these boards

fishies ate Osiris' penis

Attached: 084.jpg (1920x1080, 526K)

occult is not something inherently evil, it simply means "hidden", aka, hidden knowledge these assholes use to manipulate the masses

Attached: 087.jpg (1920x1080, 544K)

Bible written in Hebrew, Greek, and a smattering of Aramaic.
Lucifer is Latin.
Well done for calling water "wet", 2 + 2 = "4", and satan "Lucifer".

Attached: 014.jpg (1920x1080, 576K)

Isaiah 14:12
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Take a look around. What's the religion you all conform to whilst the elites do what they do regardless of how it affects you or what it costs?

End times seem to be happening? Well you believe it and do nothing to stop it while the elites grow the conditions to facilitate your end times.

It's almost like they gave you a metaphorical plan of what they intend to do and instead of putting two and two together you guys go "look! it's all true!" and do -nothing-

Attached: 1563231231493.png (680x357, 155K)

You know what seeing as where this thread is going from Christcucks, Based Christains, JIDF Agents, and Satanists. Fuck Religion Mortal Men must act against corruption and stagnation through violence. I don't care if I go to hell for killing those responsible for the degredation of the West. I only care for a utterally Glorious VICTORY!!!

Attached: HECUINFRANTRY.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

Lucifer = Phosphoros = Heylel
Learn a bible, freak

No, have a look into fish (Pisces) and it's association with Jesus.

Enjoy your memories of that "victory" whilst treading lava.

You should tremble!

This is dangerously close to the unpardonable sin!

It didn't used to be hidden. They made it hidden with their wars, crusades, and false religions.

>occult is not something inherently evil, it simply means "hidden"
I never said it was evil.

You need to know who is responsible first, don't you think?

The holy spirit is less than my jizz and god is fake. Christ is a meme created by dead jewish occultists and is perpetuated by people who unknowingly partake in black magic.

Attached: man made.jpg (466x473, 70K)

The runes are very important magic symbols, but the code of their interpretation has been lost, and their power almost destroyed by the malicious vulgarization and popularization by the Jews. For example, the Star of David is the Hagal Rune. Jews steal and appropriate. The same goes for Lucifer. Ask yourself why...

Helel ben Shahar = Morning star = Lucifer.

Hitlerism, as Otto Rahn would say, was Luciferian. Lucifer is the Morning Star. I am a Luciferian in the sense that Lucifer is the Morning Star, “the most beautiful light,” and the Morning Star is a God-Goddess Venus. It is more than a planet, it is a comet that stopped where it is now in order to remind the divine men of their own spiritual origin, and to show them the way to recover it. There on Venus, Adolf Hitler is now, together with the elite who managed to escape Earth at the end of the War. Contrary to misconceptions, Lucifer has nothing to do with “satanism,” which is manipulated by secret services such as the CIA, M-12, Intelligence Service and the Mossad, etc., in order to destroy the real spiritual current and the Archetype of Hitler. The real esotericism behind Hitler and the very small elite that surrounded him was an esoteric scientificism of other science and other technology as well. This was mainly based on the implosion principle, leading to the UFO’s and traveling between dimensions, with the absolute need to lose the war here, to gain in the parallel world, or better said, in another place-situation.

I just provided evidence that the word isn't in the bible.

>oy vey Jesus is Lucifer
>occultism isn't really evil
>just eat this baby's heart user

Attached: faggot pepe.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

sure, but that picture of podesta holding his hands up is about osiris' wee wee

nothing blashphemous in my post, user. lucifer isnt in your bible, as this other user points out. so why do you think it an evil name/person? lucifer is simply the morning star/the lightbringer. light is synonymous with intelligence, which jesus attempted to bring to everyone he came into contact with. jesus is multiple times called the morning star or the lightbringer in the bible.

it was always kept hidden, by both sides of the spectrum although differing reasons.

Attached: 121.jpg (1024x768, 149K)

>it was always kept hidden, by both sides of the spectrum although differing reasons.
Wrong. People had knowledge and the Golden Age was the masses with such knowledge.

>O Lucifer
It's 'morning star', you dolt.
Lucifer was added by gnostic scum pushing their wacko schoolboy chicken shit.
KJV-only people, man. I swear to God.

>There was some occult/new age (age of Aquarius) influence today but that's just code for the new world order
pretty much calling it satanic

>god is fake
i remember being a butthurt teenager. thing is, you cant prove god doesnt exist, its impossible. atheists are the worst people, honestly just think this complex ass universe just "sprang up"?

Attached: max heindel.jpg (1024x768, 159K)

THANK YOU

>all hail the enlightened luciferian
>the one posting incoherent memes
>writing in shit for naught grammar
>spewing literal bong tier theology
You remind me of that fucknutt hindu guys that makes thread about his blue nigger and his whore being referenced in the Bible.

Attached: 49497932_165865527717133_1478354256727280516_n.jpg (1080x1080, 157K)

>Search yourself:
Maybe you should have searched, yourself.
And perhaps now you should search yourself.
OP = faggot
Self own = fully fledged
Thread officially dead, let's move on

Attached: Manchester-Orchestra-4-1.jpg (1500x1500, 52K)

You can't prove lies exist. Also, atheists weren't the ones going around killing people because of "muh religion and muh beliefs"

However, I'm not gonna lie and pretend like I know the answers.

>The real esotericism behind Hitler and the very small elite that surrounded him was an
they were satanists, plain and simple. the "black" sun, keeping intelligence in the dark. Himmler was a massive dark occultist

Attached: 075.jpg (1920x1080, 419K)

In Devil-Worship in France, Arthur Edward Waite compared Taxil's work to today's tabloid journalism, replete with logical and factual inconsistencies.

Just found that interesting golden nugget.

>O Lucifer,
Honorific

Attached: Prove it.jpg (456x480, 31K)

>its all satanism
good job falling for the bait, user. your enemy understands this all very deeply, its best you even the playing field

people always had the knowledge, but it was kept hidden/reserved for only a few. people killed others who tried to expose this shit up until fairly recently. this golden age, when was it? pre flood?

Attached: 017.jpg (1920x1080, 421K)

>Believing in made up bullshit storys from old pedolarpers from 343646 years ago.

Attached: 6k1gzMd.jpg (640x480, 137K)

Isa 14:12
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

It was common place and don't think the bible has any real history to it. It does not. Furthermore, the only people killing others for having the knowledge are those who are responsible for the religions of the world. Fortunately for us, they seem to have degraded along with their shit world environment they've created so now they can't even tell when someone is a legit witch or not. However, they do silence people with prominent status who hold sway over the public. Hell, I know I have had my fair share of psychic attacks from those who do snuff people out. Problem is the world in general is waking up to a lot of things they tried to snuff out and they've lost contact with their mother ship, for a lack of better words. So they're panicking as they rightfully should be.

Scientific proof God Is!

>Also, atheists weren't the ones going around killing people because of "muh religion and muh beliefs"
this is why i was a staunch atheist for quite some time. but then i realized, it brings help to some people, and ultimately, that was peoples doing, not god. god is in nature, all around you/us. ironically, god is hardly in any church/temple/whatever.

Attached: 1542828212992.jpg (1920x1080, 480K)

Although, I do agree with your pic. It's like anything else in life.

Back to twitter boomer mutt.

Then it's a thing that has no sentience. Like the atoms that your body is made of.

>good job falling for the bait
>keeps posting bait I called out as bait
Nice job playing yourself, faggot.

>the poor user cant feel god within him
learn more about our world/universe user. guaranteed you will change your mind. take this experiment, for one.. why on earth should our consciousness have ANY affect on the world around us? newtonian physics are a thing of the past
youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

Attached: 1530488012938.jpg (403x403, 42K)

However, I can feel the dense energy within. God can't be proven because it's a lie.

Attached: 1565351418673.jpg (530x530, 93K)

I did search. Why do you want to move on so fast. Lucifer isn't Satan dummy.

>the flood doesnt exist/isnt mentioned in every ancient culture around the globe
the world aint waking up to shit, they are being guided into a false sense of being "awake".

is that the devil? is this the only passage of lucifer, the "son of the morning"? thanks for the correction

christianity has blinded you. if you really listened to your "christ" you should have no issue with what im saying

Attached: 1556768332720.jpg (191x263, 9K)

is this that christian who pretends to just be a theist when corned? kys faggot

Funny you post that considering who is actually turning people into pigs.

Attached: All of them jews.jpg (4651x2691, 3.91M)

atoms are constantly moving/resemble the universe. unironically, our "science" is only proving what ancient man already knew. we dont understand shit. consciousness, whats that? gravity? uhh, some force. the ancients understood magnetism and many things far greater than we.

Attached: 07.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

Also, you failed to notice you were replying to someone else, rather than me. Makes me wonder what else you're unaware of. Did you search NIV?

>black sun

“Beyond the North, the ice of death, our life, our good fortune… We have discovered felicity, we know the way, we have found the escape from entire millennia of labyrinths.” (“The Anti-Christ”, Frederich Nietzsche).

To reach beyond death and “steal” the fruit of eternal life.

The hero presents himself face to face with death. He knows he can not cede and that the power of his virile will, his Shaivite first principle, depends on crossing the void without disintegrating.

This is the emptiness that lies beyond the ultimate chakra. A leap into the void through a Black Sun, a Black Hole where the light of the Golden Sun (the one of this material world) dies.

Beyond the Black Sun the hero reaches the Green Thunderbolt. There his nature transmutes into the body of vajra, an immortal red material, hard as diamonds, resurrecting as a divine being.

He is Wotan (Odin) crucified for nine nights on the Tree of Terror, Iggdrasil, (or the Irminsul). The Germanic God is delivered to a shamanic test in which he must pierce through the boundaries of death, arriving in the other world, the world of the Gods from which he recovers the runes, the lost power. From thenceforth he is a true Ehrean, a Lord of the Two Worlds.

I have no agenda. I just post what I'm moved to post.

do you realize im no christian, of any kind. nor do i consider myself of any religion. like i said, only a butthurt child cannot see past the bull shit of MAN to understand the greater god. if "god" offends you, call it truth, call it the universe, love, consciousness, whatever the fuck you want.

>its all the jews
child. answer me this, if you can. the worst psychopaths on the planet, worst thugs imaginable.. all bow down to a tiny group of people for, money? how does this make sense to you? they have killed over far less, why not just uproot them all and take over? clearly, theyre all in on it together at the highest levels

Attached: 150.jpg (1920x1080, 507K)

>is that the devil? is this the only passage of lucifer, the "son of the morning"? thanks for the correction

Depends on which bible. Don't you find that a little odd?

>a black hole where the light dies
cool dude, totally not a satanic symbol.

>odin
another retelling on older stories, no different then christianity really. all of these stories are a retelling of Sumer's epic of gilgamesh, which could very well be an even older retelling.

Attached: 033.jpg (1920x1080, 354K)

Using NIV version, good grief buddy. King James should always be your Standard
>biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=lucifer&qs_version=KJV

>Oh no, someone is giving everything to the jews
>better refuge myself in the jewish god

Attached: 918476615.jpg (407x428, 20K)

>The swastika is satanic

Spotted the Jew.

>Don't you find that a little odd?
no, im not interested in mans input on god

>King James should always be your Standard
how do you justify serving two masters? your god forbids such actions, my friend. how do you justify usury?

Attached: 053.jpg (1920x1080, 541K)

Look at the symbol for Venus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus

>no, im not interested in mans input on god

Ah, a dull, closed dismissive mind.

I'm extremely interested because it's central to everything happening today in the world.

well, not the original.. =3
the nazi's were satanic, in the upper levels especially. hitler might not have known, but himmler and other SS, 100% dark occultists. they were not trying to spread knowledge and enlighten people. they were about total control.. the BLACK sun, the sun representing the light, knowledge/wisdom and the darkness blocking that out, just as the nazi's did.

Attached: 1529803029477.jpg (1600x1120, 406K)

You know, they are larpers, they aren't interested in the occult, nor any study of traditions that aren't christian.

Everything is gnostic (as if gnosticism were too far from the truth) and luciferian and jewish and new age.

It was full of Jewsus Kike was a pleiadian or Jewsus's father was friends with the Predator from the movie and that kind of stupidity. Even christshits changed in the 20th century from a Islam-like religion to the current peace and love blonde Jewsus of peace you see today.

>another retelling on older stories, no different then christianity really

C. G. Jung affirmed that Wotan was the God of Lightning — the Stormbringer, but Wotan is more than that, he is, also, the God of Poetry, Love and War. Without a doubt whatsoever the God of the Christians, who has come to replace Wotan, impersonating him, is more than a poor imitation. One cannot even say that this Christian counterfeit is a "reincarnation of the Archetype," but rather, he is Wotan' s executioner.

It was from the Irminsul at the Externsteine (the ancient megalithic
monument in Horn, Germany) that the followers of the destroyer Charlemagne
appropriated the symbol of the cross and concocted the crucifixion of Christ. Indeed, it was already Wotan who historically donned the titles: "Lord of Hosts" and the "God of Love."

The Mystical Death and the Resurrection in the flesh on the third day correspondingly are a plagiarism of the Resurrection of Wotan on the ninth day, on the Irminsul cross, having recovered the runic Futhark which had been lost in the paradise of Hyperborea, and thus enabled him to deliver the new word and dispensation to the fallen Aryans, who were momentarily oblivious to their divine origin. There at the Externsteine is found the stone sepulcher of the Mystical Death, replicating the Hyperborean Resurrection of the Initiate. Further, it was there where the odinic priestesses — the Valkyries — came to gather Wotan' s slain warriors to ensure their immortality and life eternal.

This entire glorious path of the Initiate, to be destined to a caste, to an Aryan elite, vanished with the destruction and conversion of the Saxons to Christianity — or rather, perfidious "Christianized Wotanism" — derailed by the well-planned and all pervasive Jewish deception of Saul (Saint Paul) of Tarsus.

Luciferianism is all about worship of the light: vjmpublishing.nz/?p=6087

Light = enlightenment

Attached: luciferthefallen.jpg (1176x801, 375K)

then watch these, user. christianity is nothing new. im not dismissing the whole thing, i was raised catholic so i was taught it from a young age. now that im older, and more learned, i see the ways they perverted the true god
youtube.com/watch?v=esnjdnh3FBg
youtube.com/watch?v=e1V98DsNXi0

Attached: 052.jpg (1024x768, 104K)

I already told you what the black sun is. But I will explain as if you are a child..

The Black Sun is the astral tube the soul finds when projected out from the physical body. Its form and representation is that of a swastika, the sacred sign of the Lords, the Hyperborean divine ones, who can cross in one or the other direction at will. They are the Lords of the Two Worlds.

>God of Lightning
thor, and so many others. check this video if youre interested in ancient Sumer and their very similar tale
youtube.com/watch?v=oiCnrn6LkUo

Attached: propganda.jpg (1024x768, 93K)

Holy shit, that pic is criminal.
Egyptian religion was a bunch of stuff put together and there were many gods and a creator god, that guy just thinks the osirian tradition is the end all be all.

Scientific PROOF, God Is!

It's NOT possible that human intellect wrote The Bible!

That's ok. It's only important that truthful information comes out for others to see.

That's why I like people to participate. You see, sometimes you can only get the assholes to participate by yourself being the target. kwim?

>It's NOT possible that human intellect wrote The Bible!

Attached: laughing-girls-new-year-celebration_23-2147717199.jpg (625x417, 173K)

user, you will know them by their fruits. the nazi's cared not for "enlightenment" of any kind. they cared only for total control, straight up satanism

>that guy just thinks the osirian tradition is the end all be all.
no, hes simply telling the story of an older trinity. the true trinity, really.. divine father, son, and mother

Attached: 11.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

Anyway user, what do you study, what do you believe? How do you look at things?

I'm starting to have a look at the egyptian side of things, and I've studied gnosticism, buddhism and hinduism aswell as christianity and taoism.

Some occultism, energy works and other stuff you might consider new age because of personal beliefs.

Those who can not identify themselves will be doomed to forever question themselves.

I've heard another story for example.

Atum (I think it was atum) Creating Geb and Nut, and Geb and Nut birthing Isis, Osiris, Nepthys (I think it was nepthys) and Set.

And all four walked the earth in a golden age and were living beings that taught the egyptians their stuff.

Of course the other gods weren't taken much into account into this mythology that a certain occult order was using.

But it was an interesting story and it wasn't a trinity, Egypt is more varied than that.

There's also gnosticism.

Father (Alien God) Mother (Sophia) Son (Demiurge) Which is kinda messy for that kind of thought.

They're systematically conditioned and brainwashed to act. Some DO it for money. Others do it for a belief. There's a plethora of reasons, but if you're gonna be honest with how the current human condition is an unnatural one, we might as well start with the root of it all.

Attached: I dont care its the truth.png (2134x1912, 2.18M)

Lucifer is literally Prometheus, our ally against the Demiurge.

I now assume you peddle disinfo purposefully..

Osiris torn to shreds would be an angel fallen against his will. Isis united with the angel obtains the alchemical wisdom of the Grail and preserves it to give to her son, born virtually (her animus), Horus, who will be the avenging hero who remakes Osiris (equivalent to Amfortas, the Grail King) and restores the Golden Kingdom, regenerating the Terre Gaste, making it fertile again. Here we see the Parzifal of the Grail Cycle is equivalent to the Horus of Egyptian tradition. Thus the Imperium of the Divine Dynasty is reconstitued, finally overcoming the Twilight of the Gods.

This leads to a tremendous conflict. It concerns healing a Sick King, dead and not dead, who must be restored. The metal is lead that must be transmuted into gold. It is the reconquest of the Golden Age. It is the Fifth Essence. Definitively this is the Grail, Total Man, the conquest of the Superman. Osiris resurrected. Amfortas restored.

I will have a look at it when I have time, 5.5 hours is a long time to invest on youtube video. I've watched 100s of similar videos online and only a handful were full of actual factual info.

I have been studying the occult for the last 5 years or so. My friend knows the person who Icke got his info from (apparently Icke misinterpreted, it.)

Care to summarize what you've taken away from these videos?

Isaiah 14:12

dumbass

Tell me more of the black sun. You appear knowledgeable the symbol speaks to me on a primordial level as no other has

there's lots of em, user. solar hero myth

>theyre
im talking about the other psychopaths running things user, not the little people. psychopaths do not play nicely with each other. you telling me russia/china/the west in general (everyone knows no one actually left the crown) dont just murder these fools because theyre giving them money? give me a break

>the metal
its all an allegory on consciousness, user. all of the ancient teachings, all go down to understanding ourselves

Attached: 062.jpg (1920x1080, 462K)

I looked through it a bit (written material he shows), looks interesting, I'll have a watch.

Isaiah 14:12 (KJV) How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Fuck off with your faggotry and jewish tricks.

Horus is the new world order. So is Aquarius.

ive been basically summarizing in this thread what is taken away in my previous responses. this one probably best
>its all an allegory on consciousness, user. all of the ancient teachings, all go down to understanding ourselves

Attached: 04.jpg (1024x768, 159K)

Not in the NIV. Read the comments.

What a fucking dumbass. If you want to be at least decent and somewhat credible research first before posting stuff. Don't be a nigger memeflag.

(((NIV))) okay

Satan is not a living being either. Satanism is a methodology of life that humans choose to capitulate to, as opposed to a demonic entity that is tempting you with frivolous degeneracy. It's easier to blame people's choices on another individual, instead of taking responsibility for their actions. That's why Satan has been transmogrified to a living entity. To the best of my knowledge, Lucifer is another moniker given to me by a certain group of people. Everyone has an idea of what the current messenger is. Some people have a healthy view, while others have a degenerate view. Everyone gets a say, so my amalgamation is a conglomeration of what every human views as their savior. Some want heaven, while others wish for death and destruction. These internal thoughts are why my existence has been so painful and downtrodden. Put simply... You'll get what you want, but you better be ready to accept what you get. Have a good "1"...

Correct.

It is Lucifer-Apollo who initiates us into the secret of the Golden Apples in the Garden of Atlantis, in his knowledge, in his Gnosis. Lucifer is the Bearer of the Light of Knowledge. He has also been called Shiva, Abraxas and Quetzalcóatl. And he is a Winged Serpent, the Serpent of Paradise. In the Piscean Age, the world falls into the pit of profane knowledge, without contact with the transcendent world, descending into the sink of rationalistic ‘illuminism’, a technology without soul, in the deepest portion of Kali Yuga that still awaits, in our time of the Iron, of the atom to which we shall be reduced – and all of this because Lucifer-Apollo has been tortured and slandered.

>latin predates aramaic
go back to cuck chan and get srs

I'm not in disagreement.

I do believe there was a figure that existed though, what they currently call Jesus. The details aren't important and the story was obviously changed. Much of that wisdom didn't exist prior to him....her.