They are not that bad

I have just returned from my holiday in Israel, and I have to say that you guys are really fucked up in your head. I expected everything according to the Jow Forums dogma (bloodsucking merchants who will scam me on sight etc.) but nothing happened.
They are totally friendly people. Besides the check on the border (that was brutal) Israel for me was one of the friendliest and comfiest country I visited.

Attached: il.png (550x400, 3K)

its just a meme bro

Nice try Shlomo

I'm sure Epstein's little island was very welcoming place for visitors.

This includes you kike

No shit. The average kike just has the racially-based tendencies that the elite kikes take to an extreme. They're all kikes however.
I've visited Turkey, the Gulf states, etc., and none of the people there were jihadists trying to blow things up. Doesn't change the facts.

You can't announce a sage bro. It's right the in the rules.

Ive been there before they arent that bad. Wtf pol. One of the safest most welcoming island ive been to. Uncle epstien gave me drinks and we had good conversation and i barely knew the guy! Based.

I hope Uncle Epstein fucked you in the mouth

Next year I will visit Iran (thank god my passport expires in february otherwise I wouldn't get in) I am very curious if they will be as friendly as the jews.

Fuck all kikes

People vacation in Israel?

just like americans aren’t bad, neither are jews. MOSSAD/CIA on the other hand are child sacrifice practicing satanists

You're deceit/reverse psychology isn't working.

Someone I know came back from a trip in Israel with a cross she bought from a merchant there as a gift. When she opened the box it was empty. Never trust a kike.

Yes but he was very nice about it. He also had nice things to say about your country. I will visit.

Attached: 1560110382201.png (600x594, 272K)

>Slovakia
jews are fucking terrified of Slovaks
actually
pretty much everyone is terrified of Slovakia
they're just glad they don't have to go back to Slovakia

Thank you Rabbi for this great post!
It truly deserves a golden star!

memetrips are cancer

Look, I posted it again.

Attached: kot11.png (540x720, 492K)

I support Lambright.

>the friendliest and comfiest country I visited.

Yes that's what ethnostates are like

Attached: 1564783120032.png (361x363, 200K)

>I've visited Turkey

Attached: original_result (12).png (512x512, 445K)

Why is your border check so fucking strict?
I went with my gf but because of work she arrived one day later and from hungary (she is from hungary)
At the border they asked me if I will stay in israel alone. I told them no, my gf is coming later.
They took me to questioning and asked me many questions, why am I going to israel, what will I do, why is my gf arriving later etc. The officer went out, and a new one arrived and he asked me the totally same questions. Like wtf

They did the same for gf

sounds like ur friends a fucking retard for not opening the box

This
Guy
Gets
It

Israel is a good place to visit because it's an ethnostate. It's an example of how most country's should function. If you're a jew, israel is maximum comfy. If you're a non-jew (so long as you're not an arab-Muslim), it's quite comfy as well, especially if you're slavic or armenian (due to the sizeable populations of both there).

reverberating echo sound THEY reverberating echo sound

Go back to plebbit basedgoy.

For me it was the opposite. For example we were walking among the markets, it was hot as fuck, and one guy saw me sweating, he invited me to his home to have a drink lol

I traveled all over EU and Portugal is the 2nd closest in friendliness to Israel.
Nobody else comes even close.
I can't imagine how people live for example in Germany, everyone is depressed and hates eachother.

Attached: 11416286_500831953414389_4995448040538443195_o.jpg (2048x1363, 667K)

Again. Very homogenous.

Japan is also "comfy".

True.
Also Kibbutz is mega comfy. MY highschool was in one. Best times.

Attached: YE0301807_b.jpg (640x360, 148K)

He's fake and gay just like you are.

Why dont you say that to his face incel. Have sex.

Hello fellow white. I also love jews.

She trusted the Eternal Merchant to her dismay.

2020 will be here soon time to switch tactics my dude.

they aren't bad at all
>give them your dickskin
you don't need it do you goy ?

Attached: 23423432423.png (736x714, 625K)

Have fucking sex for fucks sake! Have sex! INCEL!!!!

>just imagine
being a faggot kikelover

Attached: 1565035200371.jpg (1014x1024, 247K)

KYS jew

I personally haven't been questioned like that but I remember when my mom first immigrated years ago she recalled the same shit.

Border agents here rely way more on personal questions, trying to read people, and then placing them on a scale that rates them on who is more likely to be a security risk. Unlike the TSA that likes to touch your pee pee for minimum wage, Israeli border authority will question anyone who's showing any bit of suspicion rather than just giving them a cavity check.

I'm assuming that you coming from Eastern Europe and your gf coming in later arose suspicion because it's less of a common scenario. If you're arab, prepare to be questioned no matter how you enter.

Also I assume that being a border agent is a shit job and Israelis with shit jobs are really square and bitter on having to question tourists all day.

That's great to hear user, I hope that multicultural semen really settled yummy in your tummy

>During the 1970s, Israel sold weapons and military equipment to the predominantly white government of Rhodesia during the Rhodesian Bush War, eventually granting them a license to manufacture their own.
Some of them are alright

Attached: rhodesians never die.jpg (506x552, 70K)

Did you make sure to visit Epstein's island there as well? I'm sure they're very friendly there too, especially towards children

I thought Portugal was a woke leftist shithole, how come do they like us?

I never said that.
All I said they were warm people like Israelis.

Attached: 11416318_487236831440568_1647437657428192634_o.jpg (2048x1363, 720K)

Attached: 1545586834334.jpg (624x960, 78K)

Noone like you you imbecile because your history is loathsome.

Of course they pretended to be nice, its the same classical scheme every country does, your casé is nothing special

Attached: 1558432738513.jpg (241x326, 6K)

>Very homogenous

Religiously and culturally homogenous. Not racially. Not at all.

In fact, I don't think there is a single country in the world that is more racially diverse than Israel. The only thing holding everything here from imploding is the Muslims as a common enemy and feeling a like a victim of the rest of the world. Peace in Israel would mean destruction.

What is his Island in Isreal? wtf. I had no idea. That's so clichê.

Good goy.

try telling that to the palestinians fuckface

>Peace in Isreal would mean destruction.
U know what? The only thing that can't survive peace is violence. Suck a dick, Satan.

Oh man I guess that completely excuses all of their international terrorism like frameing bashar alhassad, kicking Palestinians off their land, stealing US uranium, attacking the USS liberty, funding isis, promoting the holocaust lie, harboring criminals ect ect

egyptians were nice to me and my pocket full of american money when i visited the pyramids too

How is it over there?

I saw the portugalit ad in which they'll apply for a Portuguese citizenship for you if you're Sepharadic. I'm Sepharadic and am thinking of doing it for EU citizenship, but I'd definitely like to check out Poortugal first.

How was it arsanon? I heard that all drugs are decriminalized too

As opposed to Southern history which is full of fried diabetes, lardiness, and getting shafted by the yankees?

Attached: hgj.png (1800x1200, 3.8M)

we didn’t stamp your passport, so it doesn’t matter.

well tourists are a pretty sweet deal for any government.
they come in, spend ridiculous amounts of money for bullshit, then they leave. Tourists get the supreme asskiss treatment.

>t. jew after government sponsored holiday to isreal

It was great, comfy and chill people.
Nature is great and its pretty cheap.I was in Lisboa btw.

Damn...The jews sure can stick up for themselves pretty good online for being such a "small" minority. There's pro jewish shit everywhere. Almost like they have MASSIVE resources behind them. A suspicious amount for what like 10 million WORLDWIDE. lol

*Ahhhhh....My sides

>The only thing that can't survive peace is violence.

None of the countries in Europe have outside enemies. That's why they are getting destroyed from the inside.

The US is desperate now to search for new enemies after the soviet union collapsed (North Korea, Iran, Iraq) because the people at the top know it's the only thing holding the country together. It's not working though which is why you can see cracks in America now.

If Israel didn't have oustide enemies, the borders here would be very passable (No Muslim in his right mind would think of immigrating crossing Israel's border from Syria) and people here wouldn't feel a responsibility to the country whatsoever. Just like in any European country today.

How much were the drugs there?

Remind me why the muslims hate the jews so much? Also, what about the injustices done to the palistines? I've also heard it rumored they are the true lost tribe (

Then jews should stay in isreal if it's so nice.

Attached: 1545544693986.png (565x541, 165K)

>the borders here would be very passable
Even if that were true, there would be no easy life for those who want to cross the border in order to become an illegal immigrant.

Yes thats pretty much it, which is way it explains why OP is a faggot who cant see past the obvious, they lie ,pretended to be nice but the reality is another an like a good goy he accept that "truth"

nigger your muslim cousins have fucked up Europe

they follow you kikes wherever you go.
anywhere kikes go gets flooded by muslim hordes
die kike

check the sticker on your baggage or passport, the first number is how much a security risk they consider you, 1 to 6, one being the lowest(1 and 2 are only possible if you’re Israeli), so they planned on giving you this questioning before.
traveling alone is a red flag usually, plus there are loads of behavior experts that watch you, to see if you seem stressed.

Wait, so racism is a worldview largely unaccepted by Western society for a reason!?!? But I thought Jow Forums was based and redpilled!!

Half of Jow Forums is a bunch of libertarian kikelovers already, like you. How did you miss that?

This thread made me realize how /po/ can be submissive when kikes comes here.

Attached: 1558452061640.jpg (700x911, 211K)

You dofus.
That WAS the scam

western society is only like 60% oppsed to racism
you can be as much of a jewish supremacist rat as you want in western society for example

>Remind me why the muslims hate the jews so much?

Muslims hate everyone. They don't get along with anyone anywhere. Not in Europe, China, Thailand, Burma or the Middle East.

>Also, what about the injustices done to the palistines?

They deserve much worse. It would have been just to do what Muslims do to places they conquer, which is to rape them all and kill all their men. Israel has been very unjust for not doing that

>I've also heard it rumored they are the true lost tribe

There are a few towns where they practice some judaism and they are probably descendants of Jews. But the vast majority are very Niggerish sandniggers. (pic related is 2 of them we arrested on patrol in the west bank last week. That's how most look)

Attached: 2019-08-07.jpg (3120x4160, 749K)

>Muslims hate everyone. They don't get along with anyone anywhere

gefilte fish irony

>The US is desperate now to search for new enemies after the soviet union collapsed
come on you know all US wars are engineered by your fellow jewish bankers

Your time is almost up invader. Can't wait to see you all get on ships and planes back to Europe.

From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free~~~

Attached: Screenshot_20190523-170753_Google.jpg (745x1536, 162K)

Well it's complicated explain but I'll try to give my best
Basically the ultra nationalistic and conservative system ended in 1972 which is kind of recent and the patriotic memes still very strong here HOWEVER Portuguese people are very wannabes and see external cultures as cool and wanna try out but they just go to clubs and shit nothing serious yet
Taking Lisbon apart Portugal is still very ethno clean and they don't like woke shit in the streets last time niggers enraged they got beaten by cops the media try to force against the police but the public opinion is on the side of cops
However last 2 years they've imported niggers even to the small cities

Jews deserve death too.
Do you think we prefer Jews to Muslims? Stay in your place.

That is teddy atlas

>Israel for me was one of the friendliest and comfiest country I visited.
confirmed jew

all jews should move to Israel

You think the average jew just living their life is the problem? Of course not, they get fucked under the same system as us.
It's the ones in the media, politics, and banking that are doing the assfucking

For the fellow Israelis. Can I obtain Israeli citizenship? My grandfather was jews because of his mother, but her daughter (my mother) isn't, because she was born from a goym mother. Do I qualify as jew descendant?

you said that in 1948 already.

to each person their own land and ways.
I can't stand muzzies but what you do in your own house is your business.
god speed.

Go eat a foreskin, Schmuel.

Attached: here comes.jpg (860x478, 67K)

Show flag loser.

Hello Kike :)

Attached: goyims demons.jpg (600x779, 255K)

Yeah its actually pretty nice. Gorgeous scenery and architecture, and the people are very welcoming.

I think you can get residentship, not sure if your grandpa has to live in Israel or not though for that, since that section of the law is there to not separate families.

Jews are not bad because israel is rich?

Wow, this VPN glownigger sure knows how to argue.

My grandfather died 13 years ago.

Israel is completely based. In fact they are a model country. NEETSOCs are delusional retards who let their jewvision cloud their brains.

Attached: 43BWjuE6.jpg (512x512, 244K)

You get ripped off by a Moroccan, Roma people Gipsy or and Indian selling pinewood stuff faking as a weed. The decriminalization drug law was to resume The number of users of intravenous drugs ( heroin / cocaine ). Can you distinguish fenotipically arab colonizers, pali-arab mutts and muslim indigenous people that didn't racemix?