Untitled

cbsnews.com/news/family-fbi-knew-oklahoma-bomb-plot-suspect-is-schizophrenic/?fbclid=IwAR3UKbIn9f_Zs4o9dPED_n_-UciKo-sl_xQZsYei6OvFIZ0BYXEnqwjmik4

Attached: 68697905_10212865578948933_3739239420281225216_o.jpg (1076x1372, 100K)

Wow I'm shocked

and thats how sloppy jobs are born

bump

people need to be careful. these places are now swarming with feds trying to entrap people.

>fbi foils fbi terror plot

>not already knowing the FBI cultivates extremism as a means to simultaneously demonstrate value and efficacy against any group deemed unpopular

Attached: 1560438858191.gif (500x252, 985K)

The FBI should be disbanded.

They and the CIA are gang stalkers.

go back to animaljam

Yes its true.

When i lived in Atlanta my apartment complex had a FBI/CIA/JTTF black ops team that was monitoring WiFi and catching people as confidential informants due to internet spying (like if u were traffiking contraband online) and running harassment operations like mobbing and following residents around. I heard my upstairs neighbor talking about it on the phone and i saw a WiFi network called "CIA Black Ops".

I exposed what was happening on Twitter and the CIA retaliated big time. Can't say how.

Normies need to catch on and start calling this shit out

H E R O I C

Mass shooters are created by the deep state for a political agenda.

Either you go along with their violent rhetoric and they throw you in the slammer for it, or you learn to distrust everything and call everyone suggesting violence a glownigger, thereby neutralizing yourself from ever being a threat.

FBI always wins.

They made the bomb, got the van, and pointed him towards a target, and then charged him?

hummmm.

Attached: 1563649166976.jpg (726x960, 94K)

Or you move to center with all the other 100+ iq people who dont trust either sides and know its all fake. You stop dealing with extremisms with fake left and fake right and deal with the people whove woken up to the fact is all bullshit.

like WTC '93?

My son is 10 and thus on the internet/Xbox online community
....i think it's time we had the "glownigger talk"

Exactly

This is old, but thanks for making it visible again.

Jesus fucking christ one of you glow spooks hire me I will do a better incompetent job than apparently half of your god awful department