When was the last time you did something kind? Will you be kind at your next opportunity?

When was the last time you did something kind? Will you be kind at your next opportunity?

Attached: art.jpg (1092x1052, 424K)

> Today
> cleaned out your mum's culo with my peen
> yes i will be kind again
OP btfo...
fekkit

Attached: hurr hurr.jpg (362x362, 31K)

i'm allowing everybody on earth to still live.
kind enough?

Space isn't real globetard

stop it, faggot

Donated $1 to Marianne 2020

Attached: williamson-MJNovDec97-2.jpg (1200x630, 68K)

no.
you're not in charge.

i forgive you

I buy my friends lunch frequently, and don't care if they get me back.
I don't consider it kindness, I just consider it looking after my own.

why don't you consider it kindness? kindness is good and i think you are being kind

Nurse.

I spend my entire shift doing more than required and often give up lunch or sit with my elderly patients who are living alone.

Honestly the best occupation I've had, and I've had some good jobs.

This morning. I get Dunkin Donuts every morning on the way to my shop. I pay for the order behind me every day. I've done this for over 10 years.

thank you for your service user, nurses do the real work of medicine, it's very hard and challenging and you actually make people's lives better when they need it the most. You don't have to be a superhero to be kind, even a small gesture can make a big difference, but it's awesome that you have found a fulfilling career in compassionate care. bless you

Eh, at my economical strata, lunch can be the difference between having the energy to get out of bed the next day, or not.

I'm just keeping my homies alive 'til payday.

the people who you have been helping haven't had the opportunity express their appreciation to you, but I can. Thank you for doing that user, you literally are making the world a better place to live in by helping people start their day off with a blessing.

you are kind even if you can't admit it to yourself. i admire your compassion and i'm personally grateful to you for what you are doing to help your friends eat, i've been in your position before so thanks alot

Does donating blood count as kindness?

yes of course it counts, it's a compassionate act to literally give your strength to someone who needs it, because of your gift you might actually save a life. that's incredible and i'm thankful for people like you that help keep people i love healthy and safe. thank you user

Thanks man, keep your chin up.

Everyday, not just kindness but friendliness and courtesy
>manners maketh the man
I also take pleasure in unkindness to faggots here

Attached: hvjhvj 2.png (400x666, 306K)

Attached: Yver.jpg (1920x1176, 1.16M)

Depends. If it's a Bulgarian in need of help then I probably will. If it's a gypsy, let alone on of the arabs at the internment camp, I'll probably bust his face wide open.

I'm guessing most people here are very nice in person, but very angry inside.

I havd worked at mental health rehab centers and nursing homes. I do nice things every day against my will

Bought a bunch of cigars cheap online.
Didnt like taste
Gave em to "homeless" begger that routinely sits outside grocery store.

I was a good boy all along

I let a pregnant woman have my seat on the train because she was standing up. No one was moving so I moved, so I guess that’s a nice thing I did

This is the big brained take

i didn't fucking kill myself today i guess

kindness towards oneself is otherwise known as selfishness, do us all a favour

in a zero sum game maybe but i'm just keeping them out of a funeral

I was giving tips on NoFap lol, today

What a nice drawing/photo that OP posted although I'm getting some hippie vibes from it.
Ngl hair color of the man and woman should be switched though.

ok, fair enough bro, cheer up then

Looks like a Boris Vallejo to me.
He's got that Frank Frazetta style, but his palettes have more pop, and less chiaroscuro.

I'm just guessing though.

I'll do everything I can to show kindness when the time comes. I will try to be funny while doing it though, and if that hurts your feelings I didn't mean it.

i like how she's just suplementary to him, ike a fucked up version of him, and him ain't bad but could be better, much better- is the pic from heinlein era libertine bs? can't be forced to check, certainly seems to be inspired by such at least, anyways, he's got some god tier genetics in terms of biceps and chest obviously but wtf happened to rear delts and trap, that miniscule triceps and overall forearm development (vascularity isn't muscles you know) - it looks imballanced, like a painter trying to capture sth fucked up with early onslaught of test substitutes, nothing like a greek sculpture, and they are both pointing heavens, ffs sake it's some kike bs, it must be