Bring Back 8ch

They take away ironmarch, they take away endch, they take away fucking 8ch. FUCK.
Fuck this stupid reddit infested site for trolls. The jannies/mods are fucking dogshit and if they had any sense they'd permanently remove /ptg/ and the countless number of retarded bait threads.
When the fuck is 8ch coming back?

Attached: Nigger learns what 2+2 equals.gif (516x388, 1.73M)

Dam you gay

Bring it back! I want my fetish communities back

It's never coming back. This is our hell now.

>It's never coming back. This is our hell now.

F F F F F Fredo

death to infchan
death to Jow Forums
death to whites
death to small towns

We have been infested by her here by summer fags shills and all sorts of other scum I for one am kinda glad some of you guys migrated back over here we gotta do our part now to spread our message. There is a lot of newblood here that can be brought to our cause that’s the positive take away.

We can't get through because of the sheer amount of faggotry.

Attached: DFxYoZi.png (1186x958, 599K)

I know it seems like a daunting task I’ve been pretty blackpilled about it but I don’t see much of a choice to but continue. Yes there is a lot of bullshit here but it really is the only Chan that has ever mattered.

this is a designated shitpost board since 2017 when everyone here realized they got the biggest zionist fuckwit boomer in history elected president and nothing will ever change.

It's driving me nuts.

Attached: dewjghvhjg789.png (400x416, 156K)

>they take away endch
qrd? when did this happen?

>endch
wait, is it really dead? I thought it was only expecting problems due the sudden influx of 8fags

>they take away endch
Only if you're a newfag who doesn't know your doorways.
It's still accessible.

No it is not.

Upvote.

.org

The only thing that stops zog from shutting this down is that Trump's social media team uses this place for PTG. If PTG and all the other Trump shilling went, this site would go offline just like 8 chan

fuck off we're full

>I’ve been pretty blackpilled about it
Holy fucking shit why is everything a pill with you chumps?

Dust off your critical thinking skills and learn to engage with thoughts without having to put them in nicely labeled boxes.

endchan is still accessible through tor.

s6424n4x4bsmqs27

Thank FUCK

Owner said its down until he speaks to congress

Is he ok?

I thought it came back already?

Fuck off we are full

here's the last post on the last thread that was 404's by the jannies.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-13 Twitter.png (807x2049, 614K)

also, because i know the zeronet thing is going to get posted

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-13 8chan (8ch net) ( infinitechan) on Twitter.png (997x142, 18K)

....i want to know if the people in Africa are actually niggers or just vpn's. lol

yeah halfchin is a fucking boring slidefest OP.

I'm very disappointed in jim for not getting infinity back up immediately, especially with the whole epstein thing going on. It's almost as though he's doing this on purpose.

Attached: sleeping honker low.jpg (225x225, 6K)

There's a comfy bunker but it's spam filtered on here.

You mean 0net?

how comfy is it if it's already filtered here?

i'm sure you're smart enough to get around the filter anyways...i don't want to test the chans i know for fear of fucking them for the people who are already there trying to make a home...i've seen a us on 3 or 4 different chans trying to get comfy.

Anyone happen to have the 8ch onion address?

You know I thought it would be nice to have the old days back, pre-exodus. Now that I've seen you 8ch back in action I think we were much better off without you and its to both our chagrins that you're here now.

Attached: 1527991579050.jpg (250x250, 6K)