If you are white and american and havent served in the american military system then you are a freeloader and all the...

If you are white and american and havent served in the american military system then you are a freeloader and all the minorities that served while you didn't are more valid and american than you and your opinions and thoughts are essentially void. Have fun trying to refute this freeloader LMAO.

Attached: original.jpg (1500x2100, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It's every american's duty to try and die for Israel
fuck off retard, you're not protecting anyone's freedom

You'll never be white poopskin

I paid your salary cunt! And for your community college faggot. Dispute that "Sits on balls"

>government job
>serving anybody

Nice joke

Serving in the military doesn't automatically make you more patriotic, look at John McCain. It's great as a career or even for job training and structure for a single stint enlistment, nobody should look down on a soldier. But there are non-soldiers who are just as, or even more patriotic, than soldiers. What about the dozen plus Marines who got arrested smuggling illegal aliens over the border recently?

you can take an oath and still be a piece of shit. do we know what races those marines were?

I'm Mexican, I served

Blonde blue eyed Americans don't need service to be citizens.

I know my history and Texas history, more Mexicans fought to protect the Alamo than the 1 Mexican and his army of nhuatle speaking indios. Attacking it.

I'm more proud to have served in the American Infantry than I would be to get a black belt in Japan and I'm pretty weeaboo.

Infantry don't care about race, we are the ultimate minority, even in the military

"Infantry are the unwanted redheaded stepchild at the dinner table, the guard dog no-one wants in the house, but in the dark of night when something comes prowling, then they are glad we are there." H. John Poole

Well maybe I don't want to serve because I'd become a GOVERNMENT SLAVE!

KEKEKEKEEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

you're subhuman shit and a kikesucker

if going around destroying countries and shooting brown men, women, and children in the middle east makes you a valid american then count me out. I'd be proud to not be american. losers

Any way we can petition for a new board called racist retards? /rr could be a place for these race baiting degenerates to hang out rather than stinking up /pol.

I am serving though, if for no other reason then that the Trumpers and bootlickers will take my word as gospel.

freeloaders detected

Attached: joe-pesci.jpg (968x681, 64K)

bad human detected.

Speak for yourself. Joining the Armed Forces means you are miga by default.

Have fun in the Middle East.

It's a shame you didn't die for Israel.

based

toplël
this

either a fucking kraut or a white GI pissed that I make a point. SAD!

Attached: ap_17275733995015-9c0898903d9dc7598ab55b560a23943d80569dbd-s800-c85.jpg (800x600, 76K)

Sure Schlomo

I served in the German army for 17 years and let me tell you, military service in the Western world is a massive load of crap, given the current political circumstances.
It doesn't entitle you to anything. You strike me as the kind of guy who thinks wearing a uniform is a trait of character, since you actually lack one.

I work for a living, son. Signing up to die for the gay mafia zogbot seems over rated.

Fuck the military

you stayed for 17 years and feel this way? I don't think serving entitles me to some kind of looking down upon non server types but it definitely shows you how much civilians and schizo types view world politics and conflicts. i feel sad for you german bro. did you get sexually harassed or something in the military?

Attached: 1565186815474.jpg (254x315, 22K)

Populism the post. All fields

Fuck the military and the faggots who join it.

That's my refutation.

op here obviously. all im getting at is that if you didnt serve you're a faggot coward type who doesnt love his country or actually want to see it get better, youre the low t type who wants to complain and not do anything to make a difference. you know, a whiny faggot.

Attached: 1564593596609.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

stay mad beaner
beaner people use the most welfare
go back to ripping out hearts beaner savage

It's like Rome all over again.

You get respect as a warrior, but serving at the behest of the American Government just means you bought into a lie. It doesn't confirm you as a moron, perhaps you didn't have any other options, or wanted to experience combat. But if you served post Vietnam, and believed in the rhetoric. You aren't worthy of a logical discussion.

>you're a bad person for not wanting to fight for Israel goyim

man you Shareblue guys been busy today

>military member
>calling others freeloaders
also lol at minorities serving, they're all POGs

It's good for careermaxxing but you should think of yourself as a mercenary. Don't fall for the "die for muh freedoms and country".

Unless you post your medpros I don't believe any of you fucks

Currently in USMC, active, coming to the end of my enlistment. I didn’t join because I was a patriot or because it was my only option, I joined to postpone my life decisions because I was running away from becoming an adult who could make their own decisions.
I don’t regret it because it helped my grow tremendously, it showed me a lot about human nature and how to influence people, or how to know when someone is trying to influence you.
I have had a lot of negative experiences while in, but they helped me grow and may prepare me for the future.
I feel as though I am in purgatory now, just waiting to collect my DD-214 and help the new Marines to develop more as leaders for their juniors

>get killed or brutally disfigured for Israel and sodomites
haha no thanx bitch

Attached: veteran.png (480x360, 326K)

ahhh i see the schizos are out and about today. lemme guess... couldnt pass those mental evaluations huh?

Attached: 1565562432251.jpg (470x470, 45K)

Was it worth legalizing sodomy in Botswana?

Attached: us veteran.png (500x627, 278K)

That's reality nobody wants to talk about. You also have to consider that you're fighting for the future of your country. As in would you be willing to give up everything for President Shaniqua 2036 and her reparations platform?

>if you don’t die for isreal your not American

Lol op your dumb

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

again, as I said before, the schizos are really out and about today.

Attached: sei_8505920-e1524349703214.jpg (644x613, 69K)

It's simply people who realize that our government isn't worth fighting for. Not Trump, not Biden, not Obama, not Bush. If you served to gain combat experience congrats. To improve your employment prospects, congrats. Because you believed you were making the world a better place, either read a book or KYS.

^btw the woman ditched him and he ended up dying of a drug overdose a few years after she left him

El gobilno

That’s not true

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: 8e5.png (547x626, 17K)

i forgot how pathetic the dutch were for a second. work on your social security problems you fucking faggot.

I respect the spec ops guys, because they actually want to do something exceptional, and maybe people who feel a duty to.

The rest of you goblinos seek out non combat roles, sit on your fat asses, and seek out every type of gibs and disability benefits possible. You aren't serving your country. You are taking a minor gamble just to be welfare queens and steal valor.

and you did so well user by not risking anything and being so above it all! well done. heres your goyim points!

Attached: mel.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

I did do well. I lived my life, without needing a daddy figure to tell me to go to work or make my bed. I made all my own choices and built good credit and paid my way through life myself.

We are no safer today than before you "served" and nothing was improved by your service.

Think about that. You're a fucking loser. Even with big daddy goverment telling you what to do and taking care of you... a loser.

I've known a few seals, some army infantry, and a handful of Recon Marines. Seals were the most intelligent, Army men were the shadiest, and the Recon guys were definitely the most alpha. As a civilian I found Marines the easiest to get along with. The two Seals I knew where fucking arrogant cunts.

nice reddit spacing faggot. please go back!

Attached: 1565192742612s.jpg (121x125, 3K)

Goyim point? That's what they should call your pay grade. You are the goy my boy. The lowest type of shabos goy.

Jesus Christ you're a dumb piece of inhuman garbage.

>be armyfag in airborne school
>some Puerto Rican E7 and a pog female captain start talking about how America is a nation of immigrants

I don't blame other whites for not serving at this point in time desu

This is the mindset of an enlistee, not a commissioned officer. Grow up, Private. Show some respect to your people.

And your refutation of what I said is?

>reddit
>go back

Those are things a try hard redditor says.

no he’s right lads there’s very little we’re actually doing here

this shit is gay, boring and every night I pray Iran fucks up so I can validate my existence instead of competing with 18 years old for gibs from NCOs

If you get paid in tax dollars you're a freeloader

you know what trump gets paid in right? you know what every person in the white house gets paid with right? oh yeah.... you know what the police force gets paid with right? fucking true nigger detected

Attached: cagelaugh.jpg.CROP_.promo-mediumlarge.jpg (625x446, 54K)

I'd happily call you a fellow citizen and many of your descendents if they all had the Patriot mindset concerning the United States. I've met moreeeee than a fair share of legit, no bullshit awesome Mexican Americans. One of the smartest men I know decends from Mexico. The problem is - god damn your culture sucks something fierce sometimes. Ffs.

Serving corporate and ZOG interests doesn't make you any less of a shitskin or more of an american. The ZOG loves mercenary spics and other browns who will die for Israel if they wave a citizenship certificate in front of their faces.

>If you are white and american and havent served in the american military system then you are a freeloader and all the minorities that served while you didn't are more valid and american than you and your opinions and thoughts are essentially void. Have fun trying to refute this freeloader LMAO.

SO you didnt meet the requirement this month quota ehy? Being a military recruiter in this day and age must suck.

Did the take the kids too red lobster trick now work?

I will give you a hint, red lobster is passe, try taking them to BLAZE PIZZA .

BLAZE PIZZA is HIP with millennials.

Or maybe you could talk to the about the things they want to talk about like SONIC THE HEDGEHOG. Yha , remember GENESIS DOES!

Attached: 23.gif (300x273, 126K)

No, they made some bullshit story about him slipping on ice and dying. He probably blew his brains out with a 12 gauge shotgun when he realized kikes transformed him into a mutant freak and he would die alone.

BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT

Attached: 423424.jpg (1080x1440, 135K)

Trump doesn't take a salary you fucking dipshit.

what if I just get a job at the DMV instead?

Attached: ChEbnG6W4AEe_Wm.jpg (720x540, 105K)

I know TWO "GoldStar" mothers, one of which lost her only son. They died for Rothschild's interests, Israel's interests, and oil money. Don't throw away your life for a county that would happily throw you into a meat grinder for money while it pretends it respects you, or your 'service'.

Be good to your wife, raise a family, teach your kids good values, respect for themselves, respect for others, and enjoy your life. That is where your real battles lie. The real enemy is trying to corrupt your mind, the minds of your children, break their spirits and put them in virtual chains of slavery.

Attached: 0850b42e-b40a-4892-9d23-1468132294f6..jpg (800x800, 511K)

RLTW !

It's over in the USA. Niggers and women at.tje highest offices combined with shit skin mestizos as the rank n file. When the debt bubble bursts its gping to be bad if you arent in cash.

>dying for israel
the thread

Attached: fuckoffkike.jpg (610x416, 50K)

Hell yeah brother!

Unabashed freeloader here, everyone dies.

>i didnt serve in the military but its because the kikes not because im a pussy or didnt pass my psych evaluation or physical! go usa!

Attached: lmao.jpg (640x460, 64K)

sounds like you got duped by the kikes and now you're trying to cope, it's ok man not everyone is smart

Attached: baby.png (746x610, 656K)

What an utterly transparent attempt at sewing division.

0.00 has been credited to your account
Shill harder Hymie.

I served. It isnt worth it. You wont get any promised benefits unless you are a minority.

Plus now that I served the government days its a fair reason to exempt me from employment and is a valid reason to send 5 armored trucks and 50 fbi agents to raid me at a quarter to 4am.

Anyone who has even been to a town or city with a military base understands how utterly useless 90% of the military really is. It's the biggest scam in this country right up there with health care companies.

The military is a useless welfare program. Change my mind.

No, fuck you and this gay ass troll post. I enlisted and served my time. I made that fucking mistake. I gave up my youth and my bodily integrity to advance the globalist, corporatist agenda of the elites manipulating this nation. The singular noble aspect of service is recognition in hindsight of your complacency and servitude to anti-American interests and subsequently pledging your life to make up for it.

Military service is not honorable any longer. America has a Mercenary Military and only idiots and subhumans don't realize that fact. No man alive has served in an honorable capacity. The final noble men fought before the Civil War and they fought for this nation and what it stood for. In that conflict, the honorable men lost as this nation was forever torn asunder by the wicked who sought to subvert and bastardize its foundational principles.

Fuck you. Fuck your "appreciation" for my service or anyone else's. The only good Veterans are the ones who turn their back on what they served and now serve the fourteen words and the like minded principles of the Founding Fathers.

Cope harder. 2 million illegals invade your southern border every year while you sit through another power point about how to utilize more benefits.

yeah sounds like you got duped by mental illness, its ok man not everyone thinks they should have testicles!

Attached: giphy.gif (304x250, 715K)

>the military is useless
They always say this until shit hits the fan

hi mossad nigger

Attached: deception.jpg (698x710, 119K)

Attached: know.gif (627x502, 940K)

hi aspie nigger

Attached: 4221396001_5773948379001_5773943922001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

soapyland
nuff said

I served in the Army. I never quite realized just how "diverse" it is until I really became aware of race. The Army is downright overran with non-whites.

The only jobs that I would actually recommend anons to join would be Intel, Cyber, PsyOps, Civil Affairs, Linguist, etc. Jobs like that would set you up pretty well actually. Aside from that, DON'T JOIN A COMBAT MOS. By all means possible, avoid this. There will always be cannon fodder, be a part of the brain. We need redpilled Anons in this area drastically. Also, I'd recommend going to the Air Force. It's still mostly white for now. That's changing pretty quickly though too.

Actually, it was because my feet hurt, nigga.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-13 Donald Trump’s Draft Deferments Four for College, One for Bad Feet.png (946x688, 1.1M)

Marines are some of my favorite people for their character and general attitude toward life.
I don't see you as better than me though, nor do I believe I would be improved by enlistment.
I can respect you for the warrior you are, but I won't put you on pedestal like the OP of this thread is trying to do.
From my observations, military service isn't this sure fire recipe for greatness or achievement.

I joined the Army just so I could go to war shoot people in the face. Couldn't care less about Israel or whatever branch the jew arm stretches to, I would've joined the military regardless of what country I was born in. Kinda hoping I do die in the Army cause then my troubles are over at least. inb4 mega retard, well aware where I stand in society; I'm mutt as fuck, ugly and dumb. I belong here

Attached: 1552807134630.jpg (206x215, 13K)

OP here. The air force is not mostly white with the exception of officers. with that being said user is right about whites in intelligence jobs, but also be prepared to work with linguist who are usually shitskin esl people, who are also still more american than non serving whites. you should be ashamed of yourselves btw, nonserving whites or niggers as i like to call them.

Attached: gpyfSdc.jpg.png (640x464, 273K)

Whatever private Lopez. I pay your salary, you work for me. Have fun dying for israel

>Nobody should look down on a soldier
I sure as hell do when they're a fuck up, as many (and most shitskins) are.

Matt Medellin is that you?

Nah I pay fucking taxes.

Attached: blackstats.jpg (1023x766, 214K)

Capt. USAF. Drone Pilot, 8 Years of Service. White. Get bent.

> die for israel, goy

lmao

>Drone Pilot
How many towel head kids have you dropped bombs on for not supporting sodomy and Israel?