Couple attacked in park

Why is everyone celebrating this act of violence? It just shows the double standard. If a white guy did this to a black all hell would break loose.

twitter.com/SantaMonicaProb/status/1161018256918032384?s=20

Attached: 1556951858184.jpg (600x450, 40K)

Because niggers

Attached: images (1).png (228x221, 6K)

Your link takes me to some homeless people fucking in public.

if it makes you feel better she was probably a leftist and fantasized about getting fucked by black guys.

>I GATS KIDS
>I GATS KIDS
why do Americans speak like this?

Poorly funded schools.

Do you think I could find some example of some Jamaican nigger in the UK with some retarded sounding vernacular and say "why do Brits speak like this?"

Niggers, user... Niggers speak like that.

Lol

Black culture can't be subdued

Mup da doo didda po mo gub dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga.

Am I the only one applauding that nigger for stopping that degeneracy? That’s fucking disgusting.

Is she ok? Thats a lot of jelly on the ground. Her hair is going to be all sticky

Attached: 1561817295728.png (195x192, 82K)

It's dubious the "victim" is white anyway and he fucking had it coming. I'm curious what you're non-related pic is from, though.

the niggers be like

THIS

Attached: EBYjwWdXkAIfvEd.jpg (200x206, 9K)

not gonna lie. I did that same thing with 2 of my exs. though it was on the beach and in my car.

top kek those silly burgers and their constant nigger problems.

so the fucking pic is unrelated? what a stupid OP

nobody was right that day

Nice gypsy switch, faggot.

Attached: OP's dinner.jpg (1024x768, 494K)

Subtle troll.

The nigger is right here, a black man in fact not a nigger this time

unironically this, you have no right to criticize niggers if you behave the same as them

It's not racial, it's moral. I see the light. Lord take me home, a mere wretch.. Amaaazing graaaace, how sweet the sound...

Is she ok though?

beach without people around or car is different than a public park in broad daylight.

He could have gone about it in a less nigger way.

So pic unrelated? Video depicts nothing like this. Dude who gets smacked appears fine after getting smacked with a bike tire

Ah yes. Some classic “bix nood” and “muhfuggah” references.

Attached: 9E4F70C2-40C7-437E-A2E5-606DB82E96F7.jpg (1200x1200, 111K)

all niggers are human garbage

Nah Im all for white guys fucking black men in the ass

>“A female tourist was shot in Kibokoni area,” Robert Sicharani, head of Tourist Police Unit in Kenya’s Coast region, told Reuters, adding that the case was being investigated. “She was confirmed dead at the hospital,” he said.

>He did not give details about the woman’s identity but a police source, who asked not to be named, said she was a 28-year-old German and that she had not been robbed. The source said her Ugandan male companion was injured in the attack.

Excellent post.

The reality is if that groid saw two niggers fucking he would holler and say "shieeeet yo dem goin at it boi daaaang boi get it playa". Niggers just look for any excuse to batter white folks, it is what it is..

One part of thinks he's a based black guy, another is thinking, would he do the same thing if the guy fucking was black or would he be cheering him on?

This.
Fucking in public is disgusting.

>It's dubious the "victim" is white anyway and he fucking had it coming. I'm curious what you're non-related pic is from, though.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 11.25.02 PM.png (605x451, 475K)

>Adblock
>Not Ublock and Adnauseum
What are you doing?

>>Adblock
>>Not Ublock and Adnauseum
>What are you doing?
Just livin life the only way I know how user

Attached: new car.png (1000x861, 259K)

Stopping degeneracy with escalated degeneracy does not make a man righteous.

Attached: ORLY.jpg (1080x893, 47K)

I gots kids, nigga.

No you're not the the only cuck who loves based black guys. I dont aplaud any nigger ever because im not a faggot. I also dont aplaud some fat mut fucking his mutt girlfriend in public

Attached: BASED.jpg (500x500, 73K)

Because Americans aren't white

It's only niggers you enslaved cuck.

For once, the nigger was right. Those degenerates need to die.

whiter than you

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

Kek

Your country is not white niggers = americans

Attached: 2312444.png (225x225, 12K)

t. gook

When did this place become r/TheDonald?

You are a literal fucking skeleton.

>Little skinny manlet skellington mutt trying to talk shit
kek

russian chick in africa you fuck

See, I think most people hate nigger violence because of why its so often perpetrated: theft, anger, pointless reasons. But when its for good reason, I say, good for them.

Those were degenerate scum-sucking reprobates and they're lucky all they got was a bike tire to the back of the cranium.

I like you outer space bed sheets, user.

Based.

ok muttrican

Attached: italian feetsss.png (645x446, 522K)

So guys, you are willing to protect a hobbo who's mating in front of kids just coz he got his ass beaten by a Nigger ?

The image you attached doesn't seem to be from the same incident. But yeah, I'm cool with people of any race hitting people of any race over the head with a bicycle if the second party in question is engaged in sexual intercourse on a public throughway.

I was being serious. :(
I like them.

ok

how about my feet?

Good on him

Vigilante justice is unfortunately necessary in these far left shitholes where the government systematically refuses to do its job.

They... sure are feet, alright. I just liked the planet pattern on the sheets/blanket/whatever that was. I used to have one like that when I was a kid. It was my favorite thing.

Honestly I might have done the same thing. Anyone doing that in public deserves to get their ass kicked. He should have hit him twice

my russian gf likes my feet

Upon second watch I agreed with the niggers

Jews, Jews control everything and protect their nigger golem attack dogs.

S-show me your chest, user.
I'll tell you if I like it or not.
Maybe... I could be your Russian girlfriend tonight.

Did you clap for them, americlap?

Niggers fuck all the time in public but when some white trash does it the whole world looks

I don't think he had to hit him with a bike. That could have killed him. A nice kick would have done just fine?

just talk to my d*scord

i'm not going to post my feet all over

Attached: capturee..png (239x43, 5K)

No, I could go for a nice palette cleanser in a nigger hate thread, however.

racist cracker ass white peepo

Based nigger.

By behaving like an animal in public that couple stopped being white in the eyes of the nigger - therefore he felt invited to freely chimp out in their presence as well.
Dignity and self-respect must ALWAYS be preserved in the presence of your natural inferiors. Let this be a lesson.

instead of being a jelly nigger, i would have asked to join in

Fuck off you dumb nigger.

>british
>white

What the fuck are you talking about, cuck? That's like saying "you have no right to eat a pig, if you don't let the pig eat you". It's pure retardation. We are different species, so there's no sane reason to treat us the same.

True nigger tactics right there, sneak attacking with a stolen bike while his homie is ready to back him up if it went wrong. Nigger was just jealous

Our guy was making white babies

Only white guys trying to sound black.

Is this feature only available for mac or are you using some kind of addon?

fuck that go hide somewhere. don't want my kids seeing that shit.

I dunno ware day izz, but i gotz kidz

Why OP post picture of not thing he post about?

Why are you using a fake ass title and a bullshit picture that isnt even related to the based nigger putting the white trash in their place

kek

Attached: 1234566123451234513245.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

My cousin just had her dna worked up. Damn, she's white. You on the other hand are what?

>Is this feature only available for mac or are you using some kind of addon?
Its a right-click feature in the Chrome browser, but results are hit and miss.

My first response with the bike was “fucking nigger” then I thought...I’d be just as fucking pissed off and disgusted this shit and you know what.....the American nationalist movement is born. This isn’t about race. Fuck toy natsocs and fuck ty commies too. America is brought together by our nationalism, it’s what breaks us away from our notions of race and makes us the strongest country in the world. Anyone who says otherwise is a Vick being fucked by our big black and white cocks as we shit on the whole globe. Fuck China, fuck Europe fuck the sand people. America is all that matters and your globalism end with us stomping it out. America or bust you fucking bitches. You join with our program or your fucking trash as far as I’m concerned.

thanks 4 da tip. just switched ^^

Doesnt give him the right to attack, you nigger

And would he have done it if it was "another brother"?

well now you know to use ublock origin and not adblock with their (((acceptable ads program)))

make the pic related to the topic faggot

na dat nigger was clearly jealous

Fuck it then, too bad i'd rather not be spied upon.