Jeffrey Epstein DEAD

dont ask me how I know, but Epstein died 3 days ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this

Attached: 1501051752410.png (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

include me in screenshot

Checks out.
Put me in the screen cap.

Attached: full eagle.jpg (588x634, 33K)

delet

You are now the news.

he'll be fine

screencap this mutha fucka

Attached: 1565447738619.jpg (1280x1280, 128K)

checked
artificial and homosexual

What are the odds that the user that originally posted this was just shitposting and had no idea?

Attached: 1565747353419.jpg (600x901, 85K)

What series is your pic's frog from?

Attached: Links Awakening _-_Frog_Song_of_Soul.gif (160x128, 7K)

rubbish

Attached: 1562639769382.gif (225x534, 112K)

Its wart from super Mario 2 with peepees face

>Pepe version of Wart from SMB2 has been circulating in mainstream media because someone leaked his death slightly early

Greatest timeline

i would say zero

zero

toasting in legendary bread!

Attached: qp5436f50e.jpg (459x386, 32K)

based and retardpilled

Attached: 1550234184594.jpg (250x236, 6K)

You conspiracy theorists make me chuckle.

OP. How do you know know? Fake and gay until proofs

You think the user who made that post is shitting their pants now?

Dear FBI

Please take me, I'm so lonely..

You've seen my search history, you know you want to

Show tits or fuck off

Attached: 7E22332A-9E02-4884-982F-FDBB92D37960.gif (225x533, 78K)

***NOTICE TO ALL NEWFAGS***
The alphabet agencies post false information in various places to see where the information is leaked from. If a major news source says what they see on Jow Forums, they know that that news agency has employees that browse Jow Forums.

Nose has been broken, lobe is being pushed up by neck brace. Hairline, forhead, and brow all match. The inside cartilage of ear matches too. Probably why whoever made that image decided to cut it off on the right.

He didn't commit suicide but he wasn't fucking switched out.

the autist in mean actually wants one of these.

Cock Mongler Approved! :^)

He was in a asystole rhythm (no heartbeat) for nearly 60 minutes per EMT user. Livor mortis begins around 20-30 minutes after death, blood began to pool and gravity pulled the soft tissue down. Plus he’s purple/blue from blood pooling/lack of circulation/respiration. Not saying there wasn’t a swap, but it’s plausible that’s still him.

Attached: 6A85C4B0-715E-48AD-A52D-0B3C3C33DEA7.jpg (1080x1082, 174K)

They switched him out so they could kill him easier

Are you a time traveller? What's the weather like three days ago? Can you tell me the powerball #'s?

The inside cartilage of the ear absolutely does not match. Are you blind?

Attached: FB_IMG_1565629865245.jpg (960x960, 66K)

Again, 60 minutes give or take with no heartbeat will do that. Ever see a corpse at a viewing? The mortician needs to use wax and embalming fluid and it still can’t stop the affects of gravity.

based and retardpilled

Attached: 1549264267547.jpg (249x234, 17K)

If he was actually found "hanged", the blood pressure would have caused blood to be trapped in his head and caused the ear to swell first and foremost. Secondly, again the ear is being mishapen by the neckbrace. The only thing that looks off is the portion at the bottom of his ear where the cartilage is being bent upward creating a "point" if you will. Compare the hairline, the eyebrows, the eyelids, the cheekbone and the smile lines on his face...all of that matches...

The dude is dead. They didn't fucking switch him out. What fucking purpose would that serve? Let me guess, the Jews can continue their adrenochrome extraction and sacrafice rituals on some other Island, say, Cyprus, completely uninterupted because they used Anthony Bourdain's body to hide Epstein's continued existence?

Put me in the screen cap

Digis of truth
I love this place

No fucking way being dead for 60 minutes changes your ear that much. Epstein lives and will continue to rape children for moloch.

You know bodies start bloating pretty rapidly after they've stopped functioning...also remember the blood isn't flowing as the heart has stopped...what do you think happens to fluids that aren't moving through the body?

The ear on the corpse isn't swollen, it's a totally different shape. What do you have to gain by convincing people Epstein is dead? Roughly 2 cents per post?

...bizarre rituals intended to bring
about the end of the world.
And now it looks like
it may actually happen.

Attached: B13D5A3A-6F64-4D4F-A26D-0B7F43B8D93D.jpg (438x500, 69K)

fake and gay

B-but he's on SUICIDE WATCH you idiot!

I dont know about you guys, but this makes me want to go to my favorite video gaming store and purchase a whole new copy of The Elderscrolls V: Skyrim Ultimate Edition.

Attached: NotTodd.jpg (474x711, 38K)

McAfee is rusty shackleford!!!
Vid related
>youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk

an hero appears

This is an asystole rhythm. It’s essentially a flat line. It’s a non shockable rhythm unlike ventricular fribillation. No blood flow to anywhere in the body therefore blood will begin to pool. His face being purplish with petechiae is consistent with strangulation.

What is bizarre is the medical examiner needs more “information”, the best of my knowledge it sounds to me whether the ME is conflicted on what to put, suicide or homicide. There may be defensive wounds which we aren’t being told.

Attached: C1E38805-DC2B-49B4-9FAF-1FC0834F242F.jpg (1024x339, 66K)

clearly you're the newfag

Show me one other example of death distorting the shape of the ear that much