Mystery SOLVED: Epstein guards fell asleep and falsified records to hide mistake

No more questions here anons. mystery solved. back to the important stuff like Elizabeth Warren """drinking""" a beer

>The two guards who were in the jail unit where Jeffrey Epstein apparently killed himself fell asleep and failed to check on him for about three hours, then falsified records to cover up their mistake, a law enforcement official and a prison official said on Tuesday.

>The two correctional officers in the special housing unit where Mr. Epstein was held — 9 South — falsely recorded in a log that they had checked on the financier, who was facing sex trafficking charges, every 30 minutes, as was required, the officials said. Such false entries in an official log could constitute a federal crime.

I thought he wasn't on suicide watch though?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-13 23-39-19.png (255x414, 105K)

>Mystery SOLVED: Epstein guards fell asleep
ooh so that was it, i feel so sleepy guys, i dont know about you.

Alright, now go back and see how frequently this sort of thing happens.

remember to pay your taxes, goyims

Yeah, I think I'm gonna go back to sleep now. No need to dig any deeper.

Epstein is still alive. He was smuggled out and a double took the heat for him.

Yawn. I’m getting sleepy anons what about you?

Doesn't seem that suspicious. I'm kinda sleepy myself.

>fell asleep.
more like a chemical agent causing severe drowsiness was piped in through a vent. assassin walks in and bam.

well which is it? I have heard them release a bunch of different stories here.... Obviously they can't get their stories straight and it's all lies.

First they said that the officers left the area. Then they said the officers were told to take a break. Then they said the officers were told to leave the area for maintenance work. Now they are saying they fell asleep. Yeah I don't believe any of it. Epstein is still alive. He is either in Israel right now or in a rural jail.

Makes perfect sense.

I feel sleepy... Not you? I'm off to sleep.

I guess the cameras were also sleepy.

Attached: (((((((((((((NO IT DOESN'T, IT'S JUST A ✡✡✡COINCIDENCE✡✡✡ AH I'M SO SLEEE (480x366, 2.55M)

>cameras are slaves and don't deserve naps
this is why this board is dangerous. these extremist views and bigotry are disgusting.

Attached: tred093e23ae24a12ade59b3d788f4bfe436d0a06494a31f94dwada3f84a8a.jpg (474x266, 18K)

Yeah me too, crisis averted. It’s not a conspiracy or government protecting Prince Andrew or Bill Clinton or anything like that. Just this one white nonJewish billionaire who got caught then committed suicide under the neglectful watch of incompetent guards who will definitely face justice for failing duties

My guess is that, just like the warden, they were black. If so, no real need for conspiracy theories when good ole incompetence is at play.

Doubt they went that far. Just some makeup and fake a few pictures. Shove him on a plane to tel aviv and pray people dont ask questions when he resurfaces under a new name.

Attached: 1564743534458.jpg (485x767, 86K)

Seems reasonable - taking bets that the taxpayer certainly wouldn't want them without a job and they'll be reassigned somewhere where sleeping on the job won't cause someone to die.

God I fucking hate government workers

Same man, any of you guys getting sleepy? Man we should all just go to sleep, there is literally FUCKING NOTHING SUSPECT ABOUT THIS STORY U FUCKING NAZIS NOW DROP IT OR ELSE.

Occam's razor, right?

Or not.

Move along.

Attached: 03A2E467-489E-49F8-8600-25AA92D5FF18.png (480x270, 125K)

Right that makes perfect sense, the whole thing has been a nothingburger. Also shit guys, im suddenly so fucking sleepy

>He was on suicide watch!
>H WASN'T on suicide watch!
>...the guards fell asleep? Just go to fucking bed goyim.

Attached: 1515095819330.jpg (600x788, 28K)

Everyone went to sleep that day the cameras, the guards and our boy Epstein only problem Epstein didn’t wake up back up.

Attached: A2270167-B876-42B1-A9BA-D730A582AD38.jpg (636x445, 112K)

He just died, okay?!

Attached: 5c3dd90eb593b4047dc23fdd6292b4b5-imagepng.png (644x362, 262K)

checked ! you wouldn't happen to be a prison guard anywhere important would you ? sleep does sound nice

electricity can be spotty sometimes in major metropolitan areas. can't rely too much on technology these days.

So sleepy
I'll feel more competent tomorrow

I guess all the backup generators were feeling sleepy too, like me when people start talking about this Epstein conspiracy. *yaaaaaaawn*

This is literally the Jow Forums meme about feeling sleepy, but it's being used in an unironic context by elites themselves to try and persuade the population into one of the most heaving piles of bullshit in history. They literally think we are this stupid.

Maybe we all fell asleep already and we're experiencing a collective dream. An incredibly stupid one. It's actually a more plausible explanation

When were we ever awake

COMPED

Wow, I'm glad that mystery is over!
Anyone else sleepy all the sudden?

Attached: sleepy.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>Lamine N’Diaye
pretty sure this is a dark elf name

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-14 00-08-33.png (598x166, 38K)

gentlemen we have our patsies

So Steve Jail and Perry Prison BOTH fell asleep? I'm having doubts about the legitimacy of this report

Reminder that the people pushing these stories want you dead, your children enslaved, and they think it's hilarious.

So sleepy my dude.

conveniently they received a mystery gift of roast turkey and box wine in the middle of their shift

Yawnn so sleepy
Lets all go to sleep guys
Tuck yourselves in nice nd comfy

Oh good! Nothing to see here after all! Guess i can sleep now that all these conspiracies have been proved false.

Very true. Off to bed!

>guards fell asleep
Absolutely stupid. This is not the old west and the sheriff is asleep leaning back in a chair with their boots on a table

bullshit

Guard have 8 hour shift are on camera no fallse asleep in jail working for the jail they work in teams that horseshit

Man, all this talk about sleeping is making me sleepy. It's a good thing this case is solved!

Attached: sleepy.gif (400x300, 1023K)

Doubts, you say? Off to the bog of eternal stench!!

These aren't the pedos you're looking for.

Attached: Nothing-to-see-here.jpg (600x268, 49K)

yeah its late im going to bed

worse than that, its a highly paid muh benefits job with serious retirement and high pressure also you are on camera with higher ups always walking its like these faggots have never even been in a county and I was for 2 years, fed jail is more strict prison is cake but they are all up everyone's ass in Fed jail and the cameras are all over, and I mean all over more funding plus the guards are paid way more more incentive to be promoted usually military try out for the shit but of course kikes rule and staff it

>conspiracy theories are terrorism
wew

>can't rely too much on technology these days.
Unless you have video evidence of an elite doing something horrible, in which case it must be a deepfake.

this. story complete bullshit.

And I'd like to add to your statement I belive it was already stated that many high profile criminals were held in this very jail, so the likelyhood of it being so woefully understaffed that the head guard/supervisor doesn't give a shit about this job is super slim. All it would take is one fuckup (like this) for that person to lose their job, probably face some serious legal shit, and basically never even be able to get a management job at McDicks after it was all said and done.

Here's the real question. Why have they quit trying?

Welp looks like theres nothing to see here folks time to get to bed case closed.

whoooa! Thank God! Now we can rest easy and refrain from questioning the narrative!

how much cash you think they were paid under the table

Attached: giphy.gif (200x147, 337K)

gas the kikes

yeah i really wanted to get to the bottom of this epstein business but all of a sudden i'm just so tired, maybe i'll go to sleep instead

>(((fell asleep)))
>get paid to "fall asleep" or spice their food to make them fall asleep
>kill epstein
>???
>profit

Welp, I guess that settles it. I'm tired, who else is getting ready for bed now? Might even take a vacation away from the Internet for a while.

lol what kind of clown world do you live in

Some guy in a dark suit comes up to you and says "hey mac. I'm with the US gov. If you tell anyone about this meeting, we will kill you and your family. If you take a nap on the job, we will give you 5 million dollars and put you in witness protection" you really think someone's going to turn that down in this day and age? I mean Jesus, the security guards could disappear next week and nobody would know what to even do about it, meanwhile they're both in saudi arabia with as much money as Epstein had.

My sister works as a prison guard, the "long hours" excuse is literally a lie, she has two young boys of her own at home too. Hannity has been laying it on thick that they are horribly under-staffed at that place but doesn't take into account that Epstein had a dedicated watch on him and those people are rotated on a regular basis. All of this is straight bullshit lies being reinforced by the (((MSM))) because they're all run by the same kike pedophiles, don't let them play the whole "good cop/bad cop" thing with CNN vs Fox, Fox News is the same garbage. All of these fuckers are gonna hang and nothing in this world can save them from the day of the rope.

Attached: Buy rope stocks.jpg (525x350, 56K)

>CNN vs Fox,
This is something I hope a good many people understand and not just 'Fox GooD! 'CNN Bad!' They both are spinster shits that deserve the rope.

When Two Lies Create One Truth

only boomers still play this game. they dont know how to stay informed if they (((it))) off

Attached: 1565727250528.png (3000x2000, 870K)

Phew... case closed boys, time to pack it up.

Fox News has been running more and more anti trump headlines lately like they’re trying to pick up ex CNN viewers

how do pedophiles manage to make their way so far up various hierarchies while being universally hated? US government, Hollywood, Catholic church, Roman Empire under Tiberius and Caligula, probably more I'm missing.

ZzZz.. feels comfy ignoring the world anons

Attached: Stuff (316).png (1485x1101, 758K)

check their bank accounts, check all of their family bank accounts, even look for small out-of-the-ordinary transactions like $3k-5k going into their account as they could have been paid in cryptocurrency and cashing out slowly.

Imagine that
>"$100k to each of you guards paid in Bitcoin, all you have to do is take a 2 hour nap and falsify the logbook. At worst you'll get 2 weeks unpaid leave as punishment"

that's all it takes to set this shit up, offer a years worth of their salary, and a simple instruction (sleep, turn off camera, leave a door unlocked, turn the other way, etc) and they can accomplish anything

You have your people take one for the team and not partake while finding sympathetic individuals to support your cause. Then you run it behind the guise of foreign charities and aid, which help just enough not to fix things yet maintain an image of objective good. Elections are the only thing citizens participate in, so if you fool them at that stage the rest is a cake walk. People started wising up though, then the ballot harvesting and gerrymandering via imported foreigners comes into play, chipping away at enemy district's policies on foreigners getting IDs, then padding them with said people to flip later. The only reason Trump took 2016 is because of a last minute change in the electoral college's counts.

its a control method. find an ambitious and morally bankrupt person and offer them power. but first you have them eat michellin star roast baby on camera so that they will never ever dare to speak out. not that they ever would anyway
epstein might not have even been a pedo. he might have been the guy who provides the children for the blackmail

Checked and under-rated.