Why aren't you assaulting black McDonald's employees on a regular basis, Jow Forums?

Why aren't you assaulting black McDonald's employees on a regular basis, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1551104950098.png (1200x1200, 719K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsH6L4EAe7o
shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/trump-straws
usatoday.com/story/news/2018/07/18/anti-straw-movement-based-unverified-statistic-500-million-day/750563002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

were his fries cold or something?

video

i want to see wagies tears

link me the video

LINK NOW

I case out a McDonalds before I go in. If black people work there I just drive to a nicer neighborhood.

Chicken Wing Block!
Watermelon Strike!

>Florida man
Go figure.

youtube.com/watch?v=vsH6L4EAe7o

why does she think she can be so black? I mean, what the fuck?!

>eating at McDonald’s

What’s that like?

When I go to the drive thru and a black is working there I always spit on their money.

I'm not racist

>an entire fucking theatrical skit about straws to pad the duration of a piece of news that literally constitutes of a social media video playback with voiceover

Attached: 1523480612630.jpg (393x354, 32K)

beat by a girl what a cuck

>shes a trained boxer
LMAO

based, too bad he's a pussy

he is damn near bald his life was aleady over even before this wagie incident.

I'd never attack or even fuck with a McDonald's employee

don't fuck with people god already fucked with

Kek what a faggot, good thing he got beat the fuck up. Was he also drunk or did she not explain it that well or with an attitude?

This is the power of the master race Hahahahaha Whitey BTFO yet again

Attached: images (2).jpg (259x194, 13K)

Because I as a white man am too busy entering black neighborhoods raping, robbing and killing at the moment.

he's obviously a kike if he needs to beg for straws

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/trump-straws

The only thing I felt bad for was the turtle with the straw stuck in his nose in that video. Do you anons think if I started cutting up the straws I use into strips it could help?

We are. They just never make the news.

honestly this is the funniest ive seen in a while

i dont eat fast food at places which employ black people. It's not because I'm a white supremacist because one look on twitter tells you white people aren't supreme at anything. The reason I do this is because niggers are fucking nasty disease carriers and whenever i get food poisoning a nigger was involved in serving my food.

That is the power of white DNA, to improve all it touches

Attached: 1533076483259m.jpg (1024x1024, 214K)

>THIS GUY MADE A BIG MISTAKE
>SHES A TRAINED BOXER

>she was literally flailing at him as hard as she could and he was just sitting there loosely holding here.

That boxer hasn't won a fight in her life.

Glad to see she defended herself against that asshat.

someone should meet it after work and show it how it doesnt touch white people

unironically this
a 100% african-blooded black would never get a leading role in movies (if female) nor become president (if male)

hello mommy

Just buy a metal straw and carry it with you if you care enough

he's jewish kek

Throw your trash in the trash can/dumpster. It all goes to a landfill and gets buried. The only straws ending up in waterways are from dipshit litterers.

How about just not use straws?

How come a stupid turtle could make so much damage ?

straws are for toddlers. not sure why adults need them.

Think I’ll do that but I have a lot of trash in my house right now and I don’t wanna throw those straws away now. I see ridiculously fucked up shit here all day everyday people being blown up shot hacked to death by cartels e thots getting damn near beheaded all sorts of shit that I sometimes even laugh my ass off but that poor turtle really kinda fucked up my night. Eh guess I have a soft spot for animals.

Ok that makes me feel better then Cold drinks hurt my teeth tho user

to keep from spilling while driving. it's also nice to keep my drink out of my mustache.

Chocolate milkies

more like chimp fight

and you see that macdonalds, only niggers working there hahahahah

fucking disgusting

Looks like the guy was a retard here, though it would have been nice to see 30 seconds of footage prior to the attack. He looks kinda drunk too, all red in the face at least.

Damn, that black girl whooped that whiteboi’s ass.

reminder that the anti plastic straw stuff was literally started by an 9 year old kid who just made up the 500 million figure
anyway it is the kind of environmentalism theater that leftists love to punish the common man with even though they know it makes no difference, just like they put water restrictions on residential neighborhoods during the summer even though 99% of the water use is outright wasted by farms and industry that do not even pay per gallon and the water restrictions only make it seem like they are doing something and cause the common people to worry about the environment as they see the neighborhood lawns turn brown

usatoday.com/story/news/2018/07/18/anti-straw-movement-based-unverified-statistic-500-million-day/750563002/

>dont eat fast food at places which employ black people

This. Just walk out the door. Dont deal with them. No fucked up order, no fighting over a straw you requested, no food poisoning.

Racist.

>assault
Looks like self defense to me.

Attached: 1.png (1200x1200, 1.07M)

>reminder that the anti plastic straw stuff was literally started by an 9 year old kid who just made up the 500 million figure

Yes. How is not allowing me to have a straw going to save sea turtles off the coast of china? Because we have to stop using them they are just going to dump a billion straws they cant sale into the ocean.

Attached: 1546134210509.jpg (384x522, 61K)

i feel like that guy
Im godamn sick of going to lowes then they asking me do i want a reciept
MOTHER FUCKER i want a receipt if i dont have a rundown of our transaction to walk out of this store with so you retards dont pretend and claim that i stole from you to the cops im going to throw you in the back of the store and blow the whole damn thing up.
fukc

White people be like
Nah I hate niggers
But godamn this woman is hot

just tell em

i shouldnt have to be expected to ask they of course know i want one. its not my responsibility if they dont care about theft and pretending its happnening is the same as it happening because they are gauranteed no safety because iether way they can get their heads blown off,
then why even fuckign bother not to rob the godamn place u stupid no-knife, no country having brit?
>mock the brits everyone

Attached: 1539357163432.png (1543x719, 377K)