twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a boss hat and pencil thin goatee

SAY SOMETHING NICE

Looks like a phlip to me.

We wuz in da club

Uhhhh... hmmm uhhh

>777
HOLY HOLY

Thinking... I’m thinking... I got nothing. The garden of eden sounds cool but I can think of a better life

There is only one true god.

Hail kek!

Attached: 1437161812684.gif (366x420, 3.64M)

You will submit to Israel

Attached: god El jesus.jpg (759x605, 322K)

Dam God is handsome

Attached: nighttearererererAHHHHHHHHH.png (831x548, 198K)

Play stupid games won stupid prizes

Attached: molech_horned_god.jpg (269x514, 32K)

lol

Looks chinese

moloch is EL in the North

youtube.com/watch?v=R5GwyzvrKAc

Okay but we cannot make images of God for he is too divine and powerful. So the kikes who made this EL statue are not correct. Just cause some kikes worshipped a statue of EL (the God in the bible) doesn't mean that's him.

"If I could imagine God in the brain that I have he would not be God" - Kent Hovind (I forgot the actual quote but you get where I'm going with this.)

Stop guys you're making me disbelieve :(

Attached: image_1.png (777x572, 192K)

TruNews Photo of barred window overlooking fountain plaza of Epstein's Zorro Ranch

Attached: EB0a67sWwAAazVb.jpg (2047x996, 371K)

>Okay but we cannot make images of God for he is too divine and powerful.
Why did you post his image?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x711, 49K)

what are the statues?

That's jesus Christ

>Okay but we cannot make images of God

El is Saturn.

Join Pagan on VK

Attached: 56644964_282230846012334_5392737061134401536_o.jpg (1080x1051, 104K)

The trinity. Jesus Christ is one person, God is another. We make images of Jesus Christ because God showed us himself in that form. The human form so he can connect with us. That is why Jesus Christ is God to us and the trinity exists.

"Made by pagang" on vk
Fucking phone autocorrect bullshit
Excuse to post more memes though

Attached: 54517990_258301548410625_1348068385992212480_n.jpg (678x960, 166K)

Nope.

Attached: baal.jpg (635x427, 48K)

>The trinity. Jesus Christ is one person, God is another.
that's not the trinity idiot

>God showed us himself in that form.
contradicting yourself

>El is Saturn.
moloch is Saturn too

You know what I mean. Trinity is the embodiment of one.

Okay I contradicted myself but not spiritually

An cronus

He is a just and merciful God and will forgive for blasphemy if you repent and turn to Christ.

Jesus' father was a donkey, and his name was hee-hawe.

Attached: images.jpg (206x244, 9K)

Looks Mexican.
Had a son named Jesus fucked woman named Mary (Maria).

Blasphemy

Attached: second_coming.jpg (1280x1031, 328K)

>He is a just and merciful God and will forgive for blasphemy if you repent and turn to Christ.

Attached: 1563777428431.jpg (530x530, 81K)

YAHOO is another term for Yahweh

Not the Father, El and Yahweh are lesser gods from before the flood. The creator has no name.

God is not concerned with petty thoughts and expressions, blasphemy laws were created by jews and not by God.

Yeshua was a mortal man, his resurrection was made up and the trinity is bullshit.

>God: "7 days"
>Craig David: "7 days"

spooky desu

You can make images of God, but what is the point of giving him a human face? Stop humanizing God and stop deifying the Messiah. Why do people prefer these falsehoods over the truth?

>Not the Father, El and Yahweh are lesser gods from before the flood. The creator has no name.
You just named him. And he's called EL

IsraEL
GabriEL
ELohim

9000 hours in paint

Attached: elmyson.png (484x646, 353K)

>father of Jesus
Oy vey this offends me

>"i am"

God has no name, only that wich is created is named. You do realize that God does not write books, people write books, it is an imperfect book written by imperfect people.

>god had a Judenhut
>color me surprised

jesusneverexisted.com

lol, nice 90's webpage... impressive, ahum.

explain?

Attached: Ajrud.jpg (433x443, 27K)

Go on.....
Exactly thats what im saying

The bible describes most angels as terrifying and inhuman, which is why every time an angel revealed it's self it had to start with "DO NOT BE AFRAID"

Attached: EsHKhFO[1].jpg (1024x745, 152K)

If God can imagine God then God would no longer exist

He's a Jew with no eyes.

These things are fucking awesome and it's a shame that media never delves into it.

Attached: seraphim[1].jpg (602x800, 165K)

Looks like an antifa faggot with those ear tunnels and faggy ears. Makes sense.

OP is a schizo kike from 8gag

Dox him and swat him

I'm lonely, some dox me and send red friends?

U fucking wot m8

Fed not red fucking autonazi correct

Attached: christfags being btfo.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Fixed without the jewish gnostic crap

Attached: 1565763203996.png (484x646, 425K)

>"i am"
"E-Jah"

Jahovah

>10 This is My covenant with you and your descendants after you, which you are to keep: Every male among you must be circumcised. >11 You are to circumcise the flesh of your foreskin, and this will be a sign of the covenant between Me and you.
>12 Generation after generation, every male must be circumcised when he is eight days old, including those born in your household and those purchased from a foreigner—even those who are not your offspring.…
Jesus, gold of old and new testament

Attached: 1552024717932.jpg (960x570, 145K)

8th Century BC Scribble of two male? (because they don't even know if that's supposedly Bes or not) idols is not an argument. How about you explain what you mean first, and I can go from there?

"Jahovah" is actually two different words meshed together created so that the sacred name of God wouldn't be spoken - it served as a reminder not to utter the name the tetragrammaton represents - made from both the tetragrammaton and "Adonai".

>which is why every time an angel revealed it's self it had to start with "DO NOT BE AFRAID"
wings = Zoroastrian art

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x309, 26K)

There is a difference between the enlightened man that lived and the man-god people prefer to believe. The 4 gospels are a testament of the discourse between the beliefs of the religious school that came into being after his sacrifice.

He was a regular human being of great spritual aptitude who became a living example of Gods righteousness. The miracles are stories which create wonder and awe in those who hear it, he used knowledge to trick people into listening to his wisdom.

God is as real as Yeshua, but neither have recieved a proper reflection in the scriptures. Life is a miracle on its own, but people do not see life as a miracle but as the mundane. We are spirit beings no less, things are just a little spectacular in reality, but no less important.

>created so that the sacred name of God
But "God" is a Germanic word for Godin, Odin, Godan, Wod, Wotan. Are you a viking?

Attached: 440px-Georg_von_Rosen_-_Oden_som_vandringsman,_1886_(Odin,_the_Wanderer).jpg (440x645, 75K)

>Graven Images

Sigh... stop stretching things to make it fit your beliefs, be reasonable, dont look for patterns that do not exist.

>God is as real as Yeshua
Yahweh is as real as Yeshua you mean

Wings are depicted globally, even the Aztecs had winged deities, long before they had contact with any other group from the old world.

Wings are cool. It symbolizes something that humans couldn't achieve, something from the heavens, to soar and be free. To lord over and reign from above.Wings are just cool as fuck.

Circumcision is an ancient Egyptian practice, it did not come from God, but from man.

The "God" of the old testament is a mash-up from several different lesser gods, this because the Hebrews were people from several different cultures who became one.

You get better search results in Google if you filter out recent years.
All those bot-written "10 reasons why..."-pages disappear and fact is that Internet content creators used to have much higher IQ before.

>Sigh... stop stretching things to make it fit your beliefs
AHAHAH

When Moses asked his name, the bush replied, "e-Yah asure e-Yah", translated falsely by the Vatican to "I am that I am" but this is the deity of Yah/Jah/YHWH. Before this Canaanite peoples worshiped the golden calf of EL.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x593, 47K)

That is not what i mean. Though the lesser gods were indeed gods of flesh and blood, the creator is not.

Put a pink fur coat on that golden pimp.

The wings symbolize the notion they came from the skies. The greater God created the universe, the lesser gods created us for their own selfish desires. The creator of the universe loves us unlike the lesser gods whom created us, but they are no more, but the Father will always be with us.

Yeshua means "savor of Yah"
Jashua - Jahovah

>Put a pink fur coat on that golden pimp.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x656, 57K)

Not every "Yah" sound automatically refers to Yahweh. It's like saying the Godavari river refers to God because it starts with God, but that does not make it so.

OP is a kike from 8gag

Attached: 1535289762281.png (1697x1623, 1.53M)

Yes, this is the tradition of the Hebrew culture, Yeshua was a Jew indeed, that does not mean it is proper, just that it is according to their customs.

>even the Aztecs had winged deities,
You retards think jungle natives or aliens created Aztec pyramids still?

lol, nufags

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x355, 19K)

>Not every "Yah" sound automatically refers to Yahweh.
The actually words moron. When Moses asked his name, the bush replied, "e-Yah asure e-Yah", translated falsely by the Vatican to "I am that I am" but this is the deity of Yah/Jah/YHWH

>Godavari river refers to God because it starts with God, but that does not make it so.
God came through English retard, anglo-saxon language

But "God" is a Germanic word for Godin, Odin, Godan, Wod, Wotan. Are you a viking?

Nope, the lesser gods ceased to exist with the flood, what remained is remnant of a former time. Mankind built their own cities, but before they were merely slaves without culture without knowledge.

Yes moron, you said so, and i say it is wrong. Believe what you will, believer of books.

I'm merely pointing out the stupidity of seeking patterns that do not exist.

>and i say it is wrong.
Don't matter you're getting it from foreign books

You worship a middle-eastern book deity so learn the language

>Drooling retard chooses the bible
>Psy Ops military trained government officer chooses egyptian religion

Damn son. We totally should listen to the christfaggots.

Attached: oh my.jpg (1674x423, 297K)

Sure i read, but i do not uphold a literal interpretation. The world was not made in 6 days, these are allegories subject to interpretation. There was no Adam and Eve, no tree of good and evil, it is merely a teaching about the nature of man and woman, and about life in general.

You dont know what i know, nor what i worship, stop being so ignorant for it does not serve you.

are you referring to Pantera, the Roman soldier?
(google him)

Yeshua had a human father, no miracle birth, these are fairytales. He was chosen, not made, nor God himself.