Why are there so many Hispanic threads and Hispanic flags/posters on Jow Forums all of a sudden?

Why are there so many Hispanic threads and Hispanic flags/posters on Jow Forums all of a sudden?

Is this some kind of coordinated campaign from outside or has there always been this many spics on Jow Forums?

Attached: 68667598_334441554126509_1187449850709155195_n.jpg (1080x1080, 147K)

yes just like the asian shills

Love Lana del Rey.

>Is this some kind of coordinated campaign from outside or has there always been this many spics on Jow Forums?
most of pol are self-hating mixed race mutts or hispanics. see meetup pics for proof

No, Jow Forumstards just passed out with their phones on and their GS's are starting shit.

There are hispanic right wingers out there. Not everyone is a fuck drumpf la raza retard.

the slidingcomes in tides. It'll be nigger cocks, then some race hate thread, then When I say X you say sorry faggotry. It's all so tiresome.

Dunno lol
Nothing to see here

There’s not, and the threads are shills larping

I don't know but I hate those fucking beaners.
10 years ago none of them had internet and everything was much better, since those fucking spics got access to internet everything is absolutely disgusting.

>"Oros por favor men" -Any MMO-RPG
>Typical spic sounds, vacuum cleaner, kids crying, father beating wife and telenovela at max volume - Any videogame with open mic.
>Spaniard dub sucks, mexican dub is the best. - any Jewtube video.
>You fucking conquistadores stole our gold and rape our women, but now we'll invade your country. -Most used fallacy in any forum debate.

Seriously can you just exterminate those fucking rats already?

fuck white dog

>imagine dating a grown ass woman that lives in a little girls room

What's wrong with her feet OP?

>Still thinking Zion Don is based
>No wall
>More legal immigration than ever
Heh.

posts are from semites that are in south and central america heading up the human trafficking caravans leading to the border

Or alternatively:
>imagine being a mother
?

Attached: 67307272_480570182774340_1761351480994698842_n.jpg (1080x1076, 153K)

All of a sudden? OP, you’ve been here for like 3 weeks. KYS (look it up, while you go back.)

I didn't even mention Trump. You shills need to learn subtlety

Hispachan al poder

Then who's Drumpf?

>4 Governors in 3 days
>A shithole Island that can't pay debnts

wtf

Attached: cavpdeoz.png (239x214, 91K)

>What's wrong with her feet OP
Latin women have some fucked up looking feet, and they are always fucking huge. Like she will be 5 foot 5 and wear a size 13 shoe. The men are 5 foot 5 and wear size 8.

Debts are fake, bro. Just another Jewish trick to keep the goyims in line.

demographic shift confirmed

>Debts are fake, bro.
LMAO

I hope you're joking.

Attached: 1516893_756933944412735_1682821467_n.jpg (1080x1350, 165K)

goblins have big feet, like hobbits, but smell worse

Your people set Mexico back hundreds of years. At least British and French colonialists built infrastructure; Spanish did nothing but fuck the women and pillage the natural resources. The civilizations before any European contact were far ahead of their time (Incans and Mayans)

i agree, fuck these racist aholes! mexicans are white too you gringo bastards

Attached: beaner 4.jpg (534x712, 44K)

Welfare queen pseudo-state that’s under water in debt should keep quiet

The kike faggots think they can D&C by hashing the el paso shooter and want to get the board talking about shootings more often.
Basically all of the glow niggers are nervous that user hivemind is focused on epstein related digs and memes.
They don't want to see epstein become another MAGA
Instead they would rather their Jow Forums is pew pew to stick

Attached: 1f56159842210f5c0d5b7305ad7eca198b26526843cb5c86744cb2498b3de270.png (391x412, 182K)

dude? i was about go to sleep

Attached: 1363971050954.jpg (382x500, 113K)

I'm not joking. Only personal debts are real. Government debt? Fake and Jewish as fuck. The US owes 16 gorillion to God knows who or what.

Beaners are into anime as much as whites. Always have been. There were tons of latin-american anime fansites back in the good ol days of the early 2000s internet, and the tacos have been on Jow Forums forever too. Why do you think moot went to mexico to learn mexican studies?

Attached: 1206479557779.jpg (640x480, 88K)

You do realize that spic stands for "Spanish person in custody" right, you fucking spic?

Not every pol user is right wing

Nothing happens if a country doesn't pay it's debt. Greece still hasn't paid off their debt and no one is knocking down their door to break their legs.

I'd say hispanics like anime more than whites. Especially Dragon Ball Z and Naruto.

Attached: DY3ISzaWAAAvgHV.png (1000x1000, 611K)

So what, are you butthurt Jesus/Juan/Rando? Whatever shit spic name you got
Same as above, get out of the united states fucking beaner.

Attached: 34205319.png (500x562, 151K)

>taking pictures of herself in her daughters room
your point?

The amerimutt meme is real, not to mention that there are currently elections in Argentina (and soon there will be others in Bolivia), so the number of Hispanics is higher than normal

Who is this?

People who enter the U.S. legally
-Wait in line
-Pay every step of the way for whatever immigration officials want
-Pay for the airplane ticket since Europe/Asia/Africa/Australia aren't magically connected to North America
-Wait certain amount of years before applying for a citizenship test
-Pay for that too

""""People""" who enter the USA illegally
-Are called undocumented immigrants despite currently breaking US sovereignty laws
-Just walked over, lol, fuck waiting in line like civilized people
-Demand citizenship ahead of legal immigrants
-Bring children into the mix as their anchor babies, this is the most evil and unethical thing they do
-Cry racism if the USA says to stop it and file legal paperwork
-The concept of borders is lost on them, yet Mexico itself would flip out if parts of its sovereignty suddenly allowed foreigners to enter unaccounted for through their southern border
-Mexicans take pride in their country of origin that's overrun by a drug cartel and politicians who have kidnapped women and students to behead and burn them, ISIS 2.0: Drug Cartel Boogaloo
-Mexicans think the US is Nazi Germany; therefore they enter illegally to escape Nazis

My opinion of Mexico is lower than cockroaches and the bubonic plague. They act like royalty just because Mexico is physically connected to the US and demand royalty treatment over other legal immigrants. They "protest" Trump by waving the Mexican flag in U.S. cities calling themselves Americans in Spanish, an irony lost on them. Just about every country in North and South America rebelled against monarchs, yet fucking Mexicans think they're better than legal immigrants. Because they fucking think they're royalty, turn on any news covering the US border crisis to see journalists interview these ""people""". Jorge Ramos thinks he's Anne Frank for being kicked out, then rought back in the news room all because Mexicans can't understand the concept of raising a hand and waiting.

Attached: 1523143956765.jpg (905x768, 144K)

Newfag here been since march maybe

every entry level job i come across is loaded with spics, they are vermin

>Try to believe this isn't true
>My only Jow Forums-tier friends are hapas.

Attached: 1502781712109.png (645x1218, 286K)

Who gives a damn about the arbitrary line of legality of the mongrel states of America? Amnesty was legal as well. DACA is legal. Appealing to the law is useless without a higher ideal in mind.

Shut your fucking mouth niggerspic. Fuck you and your inbred family

Fuck you Mexican. Explain to me why if Trump is Hitler, why do your people still travel and come to the US illegally? Aren't there concentration and death camps? Why would your kind invoke a genocide attempt and then in that same breath urge more Mexicans to break border laws to march into these Hispanic death camps in USA?

"We wuz kangs n shit, no human bean is illegal". Fucking insane mentally unhinged shit.

>he wasn't here when flags were site-wide
this shithole is like 80% hispanic at this point

Meme flags never dissapoint

MOMMY

I don't give a single fuck about the people crossing the border. You might as well kill them all and hang their remains at the border and I still wouldn't care.
All subhumans who migrate to your country are doing it because nobody wanted them here.

Shes fucking fine as fuck and you faggots cannot stand the fact that shes a spic so you have to point out something as retarded as her feet (which look fine by the way, sure a bit wide but her foot is twisted a bit so it looks weird). You fucks would drag your nuts through a mile of broken glass just to sniff them.

Get laid inclels

Attached: joepesci.jpg (968x681, 64K)

Bcuz of this

Attached: 2467F075-91A6-45D1-AC23-AE25A1CE6111.jpg (1041x1280, 168K)

>Meme flag
Stay mad

Attached: pp,550x550.u1.jpg (550x397, 21K)

Your country is getting beaned, most of the US flags you see here are hispanic goblinos larping as whites.

you shut your mouth! costa rica is spiraling down into degeneracy with all of this left bullshit

Most US flags here are self hating CHIs trying to win whiteness points or something. In every meeting, discord server etc, half of the users are Latino amerimutts

40% of posters with American flags are spics. They try to blend in and push the pro-spic angle using pics of a few attractive women to convince everyone they are white and not sub-human garbage.

you

Attached: lkmc{kmkeñlmee.jpg (473x250, 19K)

Some guy is paying me for shit posting every other day.

Why do spicettes have prehensile toes?
I've seen them before, they try to hide them.

pol is really obsessed with latin america in general.

i hope they glass your island and make it a new state

Is it because when they jam 27 of their tias, hermanas and mamacitas into a trailer outside the Goodland Kansas meatpacking plant, all the mujeres are expected to hang by them from closet poles?

Sexual degeneracy you mean? Lol, no. We're far from there, there's a line between respect (accepting gay people) and ridiculousness (lenguaje inclusivo and MUH PRONOUNS). I understand your fear, after all, degeneracy starts somewhere right? First gay marriage and then who knows what could happen next? No. I don't think it will be like that in Costa Rica.