How do we get the Honk Dong protesters the tools they need to take on the chinese?

how do we get the Honk Dong protesters the tools they need to take on the chinese?

Attached: chingchong gottagun.webm (404x718, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lililimm/status/1161451004581355521?s=21
youtu.be/GUudaIBYCQQ?t=9
youtube.com/watch?v=6QqDPyTCAZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=GVV1vAzOIt4&list=PLatfQctFfLCamNvbMIuQkynyuN89qMyFy
youtube.com/watch?v=RrDn7QeDxHM&t=494s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

at the very least what are chinese news sites with comment boards that we can help post propaganda on?

I think you can try some of these

Facebook groups and pages:
/wan.chin.75 (Current tactics are largely his credit)
/groups/119187851842460/
/groups/427417430725690/
forums:
Golden, Lihkg, HKGalden (requires weird methods in registration, so I don't use them, but many still do. lots of other forums have been sovietized.)

As in physical tools like any forms of armor and weapons, I suppose you and your connections know better. But... would parachutes do?

thanks this is very helpful

also, fuck communism

>Jow Forums how we be smuggler weapons?
Your glowing awfully bright there buddy.

kek this glow meme needs to stop. nobody gives a shit what neckbeards on Jow Forums shitpost about

We don't, we stay the fuck out

Attached: 1561655594873.jpg (738x741, 84K)

To be fair to the chink pig, he was backed into a corner, getting beat on by a mob and he still took a decent amount of time before reaching for his gun.

There are no tools in existence that will allow HK to effectively combat the PLA...

why do i keep waking up at 330am?
no matter what time i go to sleep, 9 or midnight
i always wake up at 330am. i feel pretty good as soon as i wake up i guess, but a few hours later i feel like dog shit and have to slug through the day like some robot. its like literally every night i just wake up at 330am am

>the fucking cream pie

Attached: clown slip repeat.webm (960x960, 1.25M)

more American flag
twitter.com/lililimm/status/1161451004581355521?s=21

Attached: B20DE206-0A93-4D41-891B-61C50C893B94.jpg (1214x689, 549K)

fuel and hoses? try a gas station

>nobody gives a shit what neckbeards on Jow Forums shitpost about

Attached: 1565767759991.png (1440x2369, 1.18M)

Maybe someone was killed in your bedroom at 3:30 am and now you have an incubus or succubus haunting you.

Since they have slingshots, you can shoot full length arrows out of them if PLA soldiers come in. Aim for the neck from cover and you're good to go; then exfil as soon as you release the shot.

Large gas cans with the lid off thrown on APCs then molotovs to light it up, will torch them.

You basically just need to hit and run and plan out your escape routes prior to whatever you do. Mobility is key here.

Fuck commies

sometimes my circadian rhythm syncs up to the same time every day, waking up for the early morning shift at 4am even on my days off

alternatively sometimes I'll be anxious about a task I need to complete the next day and it will make my sleeps light and restless, it will wake me up when I needed to 6am, 8am, etc. almost on the minute.

I'm out of the loop why are they protesting?

Attached: 1559032527109.jpg (597x596, 57K)

bump for freedom for HK

Don't ask me how I know but Epstein bought a ton of HK children abducted by the PRC for organs, and "saved them" on his island. They all ended up dying of cancer within a few years of each other.

someone tell me as well, I have no idea.

Go china I guess

youtu.be/GUudaIBYCQQ?t=9

This hasn't been true now for years man

Why would you want a degenerate westernised HK to break away from its based mainland masters?

Someone is fueling them. They got what they wanted weeks ago.

Do these people not realise that every day sense he was arrested there was hundreds of threads about his suicide. Jt was bound to happen, so one shit poster just got lucky

How's life in Hong Kong?

Because the PRC is end game loony left, where you're killed for wrong-think, with ze elite ruling over the mindless slave class.

There's nothing based about them.

Suicide vests, all must be exterminated.

china is basically annexing Hong Kong and that includes putting all of the citizens under the Chinese boot.

They're all on various watchlists no doubt because of things they've said about China and China is preparing to "merge criminal justice systems"

>muh freedom
this is why chinks will rule the world one day

we used to send them blueprints for stuff like home made gas masks and 3D printed guns/grenades but I never saved them because scared of v&

Not at all. All authoritarian regimes eventually fall when the people are fed up with them.

You need a balance of state power and individual freedom, with neither having the full say of the matter, and China has no balance and is full state power.

When everyone has a job, all societies function pretty much the same way. The government's job is to make sure that happens, much like what Trump is trying to achieve right now.

>soiboi Hong Kongers can take on the chad Chinese government

Attached: 1522092783375.gif (260x289, 1.57M)

Attached: 1478751807846.png (980x488, 910K)

we don't. they are fucked

>All authoritarian regimes eventually fall when the people are fed up with them.
you assume this assertion is immutable with technology.

Robots carrying guns, a wiretap in every pocket, cameras live tracking every citizen and reporting unrecognized or "misplaced" workers.

No, we are technologically capable of removing freedom.

Attached: 1564959805037.jpg (421x656, 75K)

Nice try CIA intern, but you're supposed to solve that by yourself

Please send more helicopters

Attached: BAFCF864-9824-401E-830C-B40B7B18ADD3.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Law about Hong Kong being able to send its prisoners into China.

Use your guns.

Attached: IMG_1372.jpg (4032x3024, 3.13M)

Epstein Weinstein cohen fed chair.

# slayer of der juden

Attached: cohen-sling1.jpg (477x314, 42K)

They get whats coming to them. They've always been a dictatorship. Communism dies after a revolution. Blood will flow

youtube.com/watch?v=6QqDPyTCAZ0

youtube.com/watch?v=GVV1vAzOIt4&list=PLatfQctFfLCamNvbMIuQkynyuN89qMyFy

Shouldn’t you be shipping guns to these people?

Glowing red

youtube.com/watch?v=RrDn7QeDxHM&t=494s

what do you mean we? stop larping like you are gonna do anything like anyone on this site will do anything

Pesticides?

they are losing their special status much earlier than previously agreed when uk handed the colony back to china and the prospect of having to bow to xi kind of suck. It's pretty much their last chance, but it really is hopeless imo. It's yellow vest kind of shit, one shitty law triggered it but what people want is a vote and freedom. We are all losing our freedoms but gen y and millenials are npcs and the kids just don't know to fight a revolution anymore.

the law being pulled off doesn't chance the fact that china is accelerating things and noone in their right mind that grew up in a first world country want to live under a communist dictatorship...

Zyklon B

>Honk

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Keep shooting ur schools muttard

Great, keep playing with fire pla will be kn your ass soon

You can help hk by kys

People been following this case since 2002. Its amazing to see journalists act like they just discovered something.

There is no Venn overlap between /pol / alt right beliefs and any pro-protester sentiment. This is a pro mainland China board. Now fuck off CIA.

They must arm themselves if (and they should) they want to fight. China will win, but it might get messy enough for the international community to take action.

At most there would be international sanctions, since China is one of the 5 permanent members of the UNSC (alongside Russia, UK, France and US) who have veto power, thus they can veto any kind of military action (which is the reason why the USA/NATO couldn't fully intervene in Ukraine and Syria)

Send in Bruce Lee's relative, Chin!

Attached: HongKong97Title.png (250x219, 59K)

fucking kek
saw someone do this remotely while lubing the floor to automate the process
anyone that came into the hallway shot into space