I'm glad this piece of human feces is dead

I'm glad this piece of human feces is dead.

However, with his death went the truth about his Network as well.

You can say case closed on this one.

Attached: 68574675_709990529462414_8695448551049658368_n.png (480x720, 436K)

He's not dead though.

Stop it.

Attached: 1565760880699.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

Ay Tone all I'm sayin wit respect and all the Yid ain't bit it yet.

Attached: paulie.jpg (407x407, 17K)

Log off. That ‘cookies’ shit makes me nervous.

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000184676044_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq1TJOa7BZ2Re4vzncv8bVrxi4GB-4tR5Il4FFM2mWZkk.jpg (1920x1200, 272K)

Deez desert fanatics don't just up an' die like dey say Jeffrey did there's too many holes.

Attached: sopranos-paulie-walnuts.jpg (450x675, 79K)

>he kept all the blackmail material in his head

He’s not dead

That's my money, Paulie.

Attached: imperioli-2.jpg (1200x1558, 86K)

Do you really think feds wont kill this thing like JFK and 911?

You god damn noob.

Normies will say he's dead, so who cares about the truth.

he could be. already tried, convicted and hung

Attached: trump.png (682x347, 54K)

Since when did the opinions of normies matter to pol? They're just another receptive audience.

I want to believe.

Without normies Jow Forums doesn't exist.

>dead

Death is the easy way out, for a guy used to living the jet set live for so long getting locked up in a sober prison stripped of all that makes live worth living is the proper punishment, throw a bit of hard physical labour in with it and you probably have his personal hell.

The circumstances surrounding his death like the fake photos of him on the gurney are just too implausible. Why would a federal facility like the MCC need FDNY paramedics tending to Epstein? I would assume they have a fully contained medical unit on premises that's on par with the level of care one could expect at a city hospital.

I wouldn't take anything Trump said in the past seriously at this point. He was also tweeting against gun control, amnesty, & war with Syria/Iran at the time.

He's not dead. He pulled a Hitler and is living in a foreign paradise and underwent plastic surgery. Sure he only has a few million instead hundreds of millions, but his villa will be steadily supplied with the finest 14-16yr I'd trim money can buy.

If they killed him, they'd prove that helpful liabilities die. He's necessary for the next group of recruits that will carry on the honey pots. Sure, mosy will die, but they need shining example cases for enticement.

He's living im tropical paradise, fully protected, and used as an example of being above the US government and the fruits of defying a superpower for Israel. He's not dead, anons.

Your just mad he didn't screw any women of color