Are you getting nervous FBI guy?

How does it feel that your whole life is a waste? You are literally the faggot that was to much of a pussy to be sent out in the field. You are forced to sit in front of a screen all day, attempting, and failing, to speak like us and blend in with us, even though you glow with the force of a thousand niggers.

The World is waking up to your Jewish banker masters trickery, and nationalists movements are popping up in every country. Anons are rejecting globalist cabal. The left and the right in America know you killed Epstein and are united against you.

You are such shit at life, you cant even succeed at your mission to post nigger dick and demoralizing psyop faggotry. KYS FBI guy. Your a worthless fuck and anons are winning.

Attached: Untitled.png (1106x654, 297K)

>yfw the texts between you and your office husband get released

Attached: 1531875919591.jpg (442x566, 65K)

kek

>implying

FBI leaks show that Trump has ordered the FBI to focus more on "anti-government" extremism.
You're not anti-government, are you?

glowniggers are the fucking worst
wretched creatures

Honestly a comfy deskjob shitposting on Jow Forums sounds like a dream. The office chads might laugh at me but whatever, I'd go home to my comfy condo after a long hard day of goofing off and tell chicks on tinder that I work for the FBI.

Attached: tenor.gif (300x186, 1007K)

The FBI and CIA can go to Hell with their masters.

The faggots that are sent out to the field arent much better.

Fuck you leaf and fuck the government

Hey Seattle FBI you're pretty cool
Go to work tomorrow

Wait!
user!
NO!

Attached: 1563521517045.jpg (554x640, 13K)

LMAO you're jealous, FBI agents who browse Jow Forums have literally the best job in the world, they get paid to do what everyone else does for free.

Fbi fat fuck incel death squad when?

Putin Dick i'm a Russian bot

You won't do shit nigger

Attached: 1565695543054.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Enjoy that job while it lasts.
In the end you'll be let go when the budget gets cut.
Once your funds dry up you'll be forced to live around the very niggers you helped the elite propagate.
Then those same niggers home invade you and your dumb cracker ass dies (enjoy the necklacing)

But it was totally worth it for 40K a year huh?

this. FBI can you hire me finally?

I kinda feel bad for these poor FBI pieces of shit...

I wish JFK's wish would come true and the CIA + FBI would turn into poo poo pee pee.

Fucking cancer agencies...

Attached: 1564208570031.png (900x1156, 187K)

kinda makes you wonder how much better the US would be if JFK hadn't been (((assassintated))). If what you said and EO 11110 happened.

I would like to say to the glow niggers, It's never too late to turn things around. After all the human trafficking, Drugs, Psyops, CP etc. You can do some good, You can die with a shred of dignity, Do the right thing and arm us.

Trump has gone full blown open shabbos goy. There's no fucking way anybody redpilled still listens to him

Attached: 1565673300856.jpg (521x600, 30K)

Created concern cava caca cunt fññnñ

> tmw you realize when the ICs are the most sophisticated pedophile networks in the world - supplying children to the elite for sexual abuse.

There were secret service agents with good ol Billy on those planes, glowies. You're fucked.

Attached: images.jfif.jpg (230x220, 7K)

Plot twist op is the shill and this a a slide thread. Sage

Attached: 344A56CC-AE52-4358-9E2C-F62FEF6937F8.png (640x400, 202K)

Nice try jew boy.

Attached: trum-curse-is-real-le-trump-curse-is-real-38295444.png (500x373, 69K)

Thanks for this. 8 chan lacked humor. I find this hilarious. A great troll. Hail victory!
t. 8 pol refugee

> economy going to the toilet
> flood of subhuman immigrants
> skyrocketing prices, shit and hobos in LA, the middle class disappearing,...
> organized crime uses the government and military as its gay brothel
BUT LET'S MONITOR A BUNCH OF VIRGINS IN A VIETNAMESE CLAY SCULPTURE FORUM!!!!

You won't do anything you nigger.

tfw cia nigger

Attached: CD1C15B8F48640C59891C1DBC2399E8C.jpg (1020x725, 310K)

Explain

I'd literally kill myself if I had to lurk Jow Forums as a job.

I'm not jealous of glorified guard dogs.

>How do you do fellow anonymous posters?
Glowniggers detected.

Attached: download-17.png (1200x930, 1.1M)

cringe faggot

>*Ahem*
Is this thing on? I guess so. Hi everyone, I'm user and I just wanted to say
>*deep inhalation*
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK CIANIGGERS
FUCK FBINIGGERS
FUCK NSANIGGERS
FUCK EVERY OTHER FIVE EYES SUBSERVIENT BITCH
FUCK THE ATF GIVE ME MUH LIGHTNING LINKS, GRENADES AND SILENCERS
Oh and one more thing.
FUCK JANNIES.

That's all. Have a great night everyone!

Attached: 90c53a339ed688a4ea8ae223169a344f.jpg (476x414, 21K)

Cheers

You should apply, it’s thousands of people with exactly that attitude

Don't fight it, alt-right guy. The FBI is coming for you and none of your propaganda is going to change it. Better get that airline ticket to parts unknown now while you can.

This

Attached: 1563371106227.jpg (400x580, 74K)

>slow clap as the audience roars
Way to go, user.
>waits for the audience to quiet
Excuse me
>audience finally shuts the fuck up
Ahem. A big round of applause for user.
>audience claps
...And fuck kikes.
>audience goes wild

dat spacing doe

Fbi please don’t leak my messages with my sugar daddy!

The whole conservative movement I’m in will kill me!

What is beautiful about it is they are forced to be here.
We will have converts at the centre of the services.

Don´t be so rude, I can´t comprehend that the FBI consists only by assholes

I approve of this message

Goyim were made to serve us.

Well they are failing like a nigger fails to swim, right?

Why would I kill myself? I get paid 6 figures to sit around and shitpost on /pol. It's as comfy a job as anyone could ever want.

Colt 1911

>Implying FBI niggers have such high taste in weapons
>Implying FBI niggers won't commit suicide with a Glock 19

You get paid an average of 38k per year.

The government spends another 4k a year on benefits for you.

I looked it up, glownigger.

Attached: 1565675200326.jpg (450x360, 30K)

I can't believe that bait worked, hahaha.

You didn't look up shit. FBI agents are GS 10-13 plus locality pay and AVP. Go eat a bag of dicks.

Glowniggers are far worse than partyvan but all alaphabet soup niggers are terrible and pathetic. They should feel bad about their life’s decisions

I wonder how many faggot feds have entrapped each other. I personally know of a DEA, local sheriff, FBI and homeland basically creating a gang and entrapped each other because of sheer incompetence and desire to get citizens to commit crimes to give justification for their own enlarged expenditures.

Cope and seeth incel Fed. Does it feel bad to know you’ll never be a chad field agent because you’re too fat and incompetent? Lmao NSA chads rise up

Peter Strokz and pic related were texting each other about how to undermine and try to take Trump down/prevent him from winning the presidency

Wow fag, peter strozk and lisa page? Simple spygate stuff here if you truly are an american.

If we keep memeing this, kek will make it so some day, and someone will say it on live TV or some other widely viewed platform

The leaks said he specifically directed it against niggers and antifa

>identifying yourself as "redpilled"

Hello fellow pollocks

They only employ shitskins, niggers and women these days.

Tough break.

w..why is the FBI here? this is just an innocent Cambodian sword-swallowing website

I feel like im on the fbi watchlist

True. They even had to remove agents from making hiring decisions because we weren't selecting diverse enough candidates.

Except they aren't agents.

Its a subcontractor that does it.

No

Attached: George_Washington_meme_1.jpg (300x300, 16K)

If FBI and Jow Forums went to war, Jow Forums would win. We predict shootings, they just (predictably) orchestrate them.

If Jow Forums was in charge, 9/11 wouldn't have happened.

That's 100% wrong. The FBI doesn't contract investigative work that could predicate an investigation or lead to a contractor having to testify, excepting specialized analytical roles like linguists or forensic accountants.

You might be in an ΕΥΠ watchlist, but they are all complete boomers, so I wouldn't worry about it.

The US does not subpoena foreign IP addresses usually, because it's expensive and time-consuming.

Even if you are in an affidavit, they will just move on with the domestic IP addresses and just pressure your government to act.
Incidentally, your government is comprised of technologically illiterate senile boomers.

Does this mean I can finally come out of NEEThood?

Oh wait, nah.

Imagine being white FBI nigger and unironically believe you're doing a great service to the country by attempting to shut down white supremacists at the direction of fake main stream news narratives.

8Ch lacked humor? Are you kidding? All those "Q-Excuser" yammering faggots trying to defend Q's never ending stream of phony and worthless "drops"... Always good for laugh or two...

They say one is judged by the quality of their enemies.

Not really man. I love all the blacked shit on this board tho it turns me on

I hope you know this job is down by algorithms. To actually summon a real human operator, you need to activate it by typing a whole bunch of trigger words.

Here, watch me do it:
fuck niggers fuck spics death to jews watch out for news from atlanta tomorrow don't come near ATL I'm going to do it I can't sit by anymore I can't wait any longer this is it spread the word if I plan on dying if I get caught alive know it failed don't believe the media you all know how they will distort it wait for the real story to come out I have three full magazines and another emergency clip to off myself peace brothers never give up keep up the fight I do this for my people

There. Now some actual FBI cuck will have a flashing red bulb on his monitoring console. I really hope it makes a very loud and annoying beeping sound. I also hope I disturbed him during his lunch break or something.

fuck jannies
fuck jews
and fuck glownogs

Attached: 1565066087066.jpg (570x856, 66K)

>glow with the force of a thousand niggers
What the fuck... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>The leaks said he specifically directed it against niggers and antifa
And "ANTI-GOVERNMENT" extremism, specifically and separately from them, you fucking hasbara cunt.

Prison guards make more than you

oh sweet is this operation finally taking off?

lmao can you imagine being a faggot FBI dude just sitting in a fuckin' cube? Imagine being so fucking unimportant that your boss tells you to monitor a mongolian cat cooking forum FUCKING LMAO holy shit I bet the FBI dudes are the actual incels

Damn your right

lol fucking FBI cuck, what a joke

mostly just a bunch of low IQ dweebs in the FBI no joke, i hear they're recruiting a lot of affirmative action nigs and spics too. that just makes me so fucking livid, tell you what. we should meet up and discuss the impending race war and also build up arsenals to use against (((them)))

DID YOU KNOW
LEAFS ARE FUCKING CANCER?

Go back to shilling for Trudizzle, you fucking LPC faggot

Fuck fedniggers.

Fuck their kids too.

Attached: high.jpg (1158x1400, 413K)

Imagine being such a schizoid fuckface you actually believe glownigges moniter this shit daycare center for failsons and faggots

>Now some actual FBI cuck will have a flashing red bulb on his monitoring console.

Didn't enjoy your stint at the JIDF, I see.

You forgot all the Comps you get as an FBI agent. Easily 200k/year in Comps if you flash your badge around.

Attached: H3257-L48771061.jpg (750x500, 67K)

you know... I made a post like this myself a few months ago. I figured if they actually do spy on me: then so be it, Imma tell them how I feel. I don't really know if fbi is actually part of the jewish conspiracy. I don't know if the government is part of the jewish conspiracy. how can you pinpoint a religous conspiracy. you know the families thing is an act right? there are no jew families that go from generation to generation ever since the time of juda or what have you. there are a few businessmen who got very rich off their businesses and throughout their lineage they have remained in the conspiracy, but this was because of their wealth not their genes. The jews accept those who are initiated. It could be there are a great many fbi agents who happen to be jews or freemasons which is separate entirely actually. or both. but to say the organization itself is part of the jewish conspiracy is a little much.

Actually true. There's literally no personal risk involved and you still get payed like any other agent

>yfw the feds have a 14.88TB file comprised solely of pictures of my nuts

POO POO PEE PEE NORMIES GET AWAY FROM ME

no comps

What's even worse than their weak attempts to demoralise this board is that they're doing all of this to protect literal kiddie fuckers.

Based

This isn't a joke

Attached: FBI pride.jpg (1200x628, 177K)

you joking?
>Agency Car
COMPED
>5 star Meals
COMPED
>Hotels
COMPED
>Caribbean vacation to billionaire pedophiles private island including transportation to and from island
COMPED

Oh fuck fellow /lgbts/ we need to raid the FBI building! Our flag is upside down so our brothers, sisters and others are in mortal distress!

>Vacation to Caribbeans
I guess, but those fags from NYPD will come with you for some reason. Way out of their jurisdiction.

Your a fed. This is a fed thread.