Just something to think about

just something to think about

Attached: EB1KRcGXUAAHnCx.jpg (640x637, 81K)

Hopefully the guy on the left.

It's not like Muslims have an habit of attacking airports, hijacking planes and crashing them into buildings or anything.

>chad islamist vs virgin swecuck

and it's also not like whites have a habit of shooting people they don't like

is this reddit?

We don't shoot up planes or airports.

If muslims want to not be stopped at the airport they should stop blowing themselves up all the time.

Attached: 001d1ff6e33d935d7e309e75e670445f465ada7cddf49b53c688d8e93ae74db5.jpg (960x665, 82K)

Stfu Turkroach

Attached: TurkCrated.png (734x662, 562K)

who has killed more people and caused more disruption and chaos:
islamic terrorism
white mass shooters

He's Norwegian

damn, really makes you think

Both of them...

I dream of the day when there are no sandniggers at all, let alone in fucking airports.

I would stop both

love how you have to narrow it down to only white mass shooters. how about the terrorism whites have done to the middle east over the centuries?

If you're going to bring war into terrorism then I guess everyone is a monster.

Literally whoever the machine screens out for searching. Beeps for metals, liquids (beeped for me two weeks ago because I was sweaty from running to the check-in with backpack).
In Europe this check is usually after check-in, in Kenya it's also before.

You can tell the guy on the right is mentally ill just by looking at his face. So by instinct, I'd search the right.

>just something to think about
old muslims don't do terror attacks, they promote them

>implying the USA is the entire world....

why can't americans think outside their mental model? I know guys traveling all around the world who still don't get it

>claims white people are evil and dangerous mass shooter
>emigrate to white country anyway
Gr8 b8

Attached: 20190806_132422.jpg (1080x1834, 792K)

>who is more likely to be carrying a weapon and use it for non defensive purposes?

The one who's people came over here into our country, stab us and run us over and scream god is great in a foreign language. The ones who don't assimilate, who create their enclaves and use our tax money to create a huge family.

The same people who laugh at us behind our back in our own countries. Our enemies. Your enemies.

It's not really unique to the US. I used to work at a border checkpoint here in Norway and we had instructions of a hierarchy of who to stop which went something like this:
1. eastern euros (always smuggles shit)
2. akbars (because of their propensity for akbaring)
3. young white men (higher incidence of small time smuggling)
Everyone else we'd just wave through except for rare random spotchecks (except boomer age or higher white people, who have about a 0 crime rate.) You might think this was rayciss or bigoted or something, but the reason we did it is because it's real.

Just somthing to slide with.
My opinion is a herb.

don't like having your preconceived notions challenged?
feeling uncomfortable?

>we did it
RACIST!!!!

Attached: nor.png (1783x1327, 164K)

Nothing makes you more racist than having a job where you're forced to interact with different races all day. The only reason why immigration works is because most white people move away from high immigrant areas so they can pretend to like immigration (from afar.)

When Sweden fucks up you people have no problem distinguishing us but now.. second time I’ve seen him be referred to as a Swede in Jow Forums. He’s a fucking cuck Norwegian

Both... /thread

Sweden yes memes are now so deep-seated that when we embarrass ourselves you get the blame. I think that's fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1531488656739.jpg (1254x1063, 175K)

Try visiting their countries, see what happens.

Hopefulyl both as the one on the right looks like an absolute lunatic.

Paki daddy is brave AND sexy woof

I have to admit he's a pretty damn manly dude. Bet he raped shitloads back in his day.

Those were symmetric wars, not terrorism. But if you want to count wars and pillaging, the per-capita rate of deaths caused by muslims in their multiple islamic conquests would be higher than that of christianity anyway. Hell, your pet projects still raid villages and kill their non-muslim inhabitants for allah as we speak, and whenever survivors of these villages speak up, they get labelled "Islamophobia" and have their voices surpressed by rich western leftists.

Also, if "white" (western) terrorism in the middle east is a thing, then why would that have any impact on the screening process on western airports? Do you actually use what's left of your brain, or do you just write shit as you go?

Let's see
- to your detriment, the west is still majorly white and nonmuslim. Systematically stopping "whites" for being "white mass shooters" would utterly stop business on airplanes by numbers alone
- the per capita rate of deaths and incidents of "white terrorism" or mass shooters pales in comparisons to muslim crime and terrorism. With brown muslim men in traditional wear being much rarer in the west, and statistically more prone to terrorism, it's logical that Mohamed would be screened over Philip. But of course leftists hate math and the proper use of heuristics.
- M.E. Muslims need to migrate for their terrorism. "white mass shooters" are domestic, and unlikely to use the plane. Even a birdbrain like you should be able to understand that much.
- Even amongst mass shootings, the per capita rate of deaths is higher for non-whites in the west. It just doesn't get reported on as strongly as white mass shootings, for obvious reasons.

A guy like this doesn't even need to rape. Bet women and men have been throwing themselves at him his whole life. Bet he has a nice cock too

No one actually "needs" to rape, Abdullah. Didn't they teach you this in the immigrant courses?

>1350

Both because the TSA are faggots

>western cucks claim the 3rd world is a violent backward shithole
>yet they keep visiting them as tourists

Attached: Degenerate Tourist Scum.jpg (615x491, 44K)

One belongs to a religion that killed 911, and injured 1006 from May 6th - June 4th 2019.
The other is a faggot that got his ass stomped by a 60-70 year old towel rack.

Just something else to think about.

Attached: e05.gif (534x300, 630K)

It's still islamic terrorism you mongoloid.

Attached: 1538597037664.jpg (250x216, 5K)

I think that's for the the cheap hookers and booze, not for the backwards violence part.

Wrong. white incels are notorious rapists cuz nobody wants to even touch them. Ugly boys with terrible personalities feel the need to rape

>>No one actually "needs" to rape
>Wrong.
This is why no one wants you here.

same for those who immigrate to the west they go for the good thing (better life standards higher payment...) not for your filthy degeneracy of (((politic))) ideology

Samir, the westeners visiting third world shitholes on vacation are "open minded" leftwingers. The ones referring to these places as "third world shitholes" are non-leftwingers, which are notorious for spending their holidays at home or in other 1st world nations.

>"open minded" leftwingers
i could say the same about those niggers/shitskins who flood your country

>leftshits continue to be confounded by statistics
yea

it's sarcasm. Of course they are not open minded. If they were, they wouldn't be leftwingers.

That's fucked up as well. One side are greedy leches, the other greedy materialists. People are people.

Pretty much. I've never been on a vacation in any third world shithole. I see enough third world shithole on the streets here, so why on earth would I go somewhere with more.

95% of the rapes committed in Europe are made by muslim migrants arriving recently. All the facts-proves it. Just watch the news in the newspapers. Sweden has banned quotas on rape because migrants are overrepresented.

>white incels are notorious rapists cuz nobody wants to even touch them. Ugly boys with terrible personalities

You literally and voluntarily reversed the situation of whites and muslim migrants. It's totally the opposite. No women want to touch a violent and stinky muslim migrant. They almost all have faces of nightmarish monsters. And they are even more sexually frustrated by islam. So they explode the rates of rape in all the countries of Western Europe.

Damn i guess These sandniggers are everywhere now, crying About how they fell oppressed...

Dude is straight out a copy from Chad vs. Virgin memes

Attached: EBskj5UXsAAA8eM.jpg (1000x563, 89K)

Both retard, have you ever been in an airport ?

Why are you in a whitd country then, mohammed? Go back.

The guy on the left is more likely to want to kill me. So the guy on the left I hope.

absolutely all ethnicities have a history of shooting up people they dont like, you monstrously dumb fuckhead. maybe except tibetans.

Couln't agree more

Get the fuck out of here Turk, one of your guys got BTFO yesterday by a fucking MILK CRATE in Sydney

Tibetans made Genghis Khan, so I'd be a bit careful around them too.

>maybe except tibetans
They're niggers

When Muslims do it, it's bigger and more drastic. All statistics of terror acts conveniently say "in the last ten years" to exclude 9/11.

my home was invaded and ruined by whites, i have no good home to go back to. so no, i will not go back, i will stay here, leech off welfare, and agitate to make this country as close to my pre invasion home as i can - and there's nothing you can do about it

>All statistics of terror acts conveniently say "in the last ten years" to exclude 9/11.
Uhhh, maybe because 9/11 was almost 20 years ago?

Instead you carpet bomb hospitals and schools

whatever, i made my point :D

Attached: 1537970654194.jpg (259x194, 14K)

99.9% of whites had nothing to do with whatever the Jews who run the US did to your country. You're blaming the wrong people and you shouldn't brag about fucking them over at least until after you've actually won the coming race wars.

I'm not advocating rape, slow faggots. a rapefugee does rapey things in your shithole? By all means castrate then suicide them

your oil is only valueable because we invented cars.
and all you do with all the money is skycrapers in a fucking dessert, to drive arround them in the incels inventions firing out the windows of glorious steel donkeys.
kys.
it's beyond ridiculous.

The Muslim. Why? Because they represent the much higher terrorism risk. If you’re one of those faggot lefties who thinks “white men are the real terrorists”, then just fuck off, tell the Muslims to leave if thats the truth

they voted in the governments that chose to be mercenaries for the USA, and the americans did likewise with the governments that chose to be mercenaries for jews (jews are just another type of white anyway)
so yes, at least 50% +1 of them are responsible.

also there will be no race war, you're too cowardly

You are Nothing but a NPC

There is no democracy in the west, you silly Akbar. Maybe you should try educating yourself instead of believing what you see on the TV. Our democratic system is just bread and circus and has nothing to do with our actual power structure. If you ask your average, normal white citizen brainlet they don't even know we're having a war in whatever country you're from. Think of some retarded peasant in your country and the sultan or whatever, the sultan does shit and the peasant lives in oblivion doing his labor. It works exactly the same here.

Attached: freedom_aint_freed.jpg (780x766, 117K)

White nationalists commit the most mass shootings in the US. Time to "randomly" search all these murderous motherfuckers.

i don't know what it's like in norway, but here they are well aware, most whites i meet are racists

I think this trash wouldn't get posted on 8 c h a n.

Bullshit.

Attached: sandy_baginer.jpg (255x239, 13K)

To add to this. Muslims kill people for no reason. White men do it to stop the muslims from invading. That means taking down the lefties that want them in too.

>let me tell you about your country
i am australian, you are norwegian, just as you know more about norway than me, i know more about australia than you

schlürüb ükbürük mükzezezök gök börek

Your box metals are only useful because our black gold make it valuable. How about that forever losing kraut cuck

no, because we can use alternative fuels. germany had no oil in WW2, we synthesized fuels.
synthetic fuels are just more expensive than your oil. so shut up keep pumping that shit for our shekels goy :D
yet only iran manages to actually build cars.

Both
Right looks like a schoolshooter incel

Nah, just like everywhere else in the west, Australians are just as clueless as anyone. Generally well meaning towards other races and completely clueless about what's going on with the Jewish wars in the middle east. Be honest, do you see footage of middle eastern villages being blown up on Australian TV? No you don't, because the kikes know they can't have their population actually know what's going on.

But even so, all these horrible rayciss you're so against, they're actually the people who know what's going on and is against it. Have you ever heard a white nationalist say he's for the wars in the middle east? That's right, you haven't. Because none of them agree with Jewish wars, and this is the primary reason they're persecuted in the west. So look beyond your triggering just because they don't want you here, because they're more an ally to you than any of the leftists that lick your asshole and gives you pity money.

If we’re such terrorists, why would peace loving Muslims want to live within our borders anyways?

next time we'll send a veteran to pull the trigger , happy now faggos goy , fucking jew/libtard/tranny/trecherous fucking allaround JUDAS

i see people here (almost all white supremacists) talking about how they want to genocide me for living in this country, so you can fuck off with this "white supremacists are your friends" BS
your people and your governments fucked up, now we are taking over, and there's nothing you can do about it.

This. Nailed it perfectly.

Attached: 1565751731012.png (225x225, 4K)

SAGE

you're going vomit your last breath at the feet of those who didn't like your fucking face , kike scumfucker

It's rare that I see some CIA niggerposting about wanting to genocide you even here. Most people just want you the fuck out of their country. But they also know that you're not going to leave, because you have it too fucking good here. So of course it's going to end in bloodshed and kebab removal. Personally I find this very sad and avoidable, but no one listens to me so hey.

is this the ally you were talking about?

Most people are for repatriation, not genocide. You lying piece of shit.