Friendly reminder

Friendly reminder

Attached: C56A6E7A-9A2C-4198-8F03-0F2E076EEF33.jpg (499x498, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yThhrB22cNE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe you should go back to your cuck-shed instead

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

That's gonna be a hard blue pill to swallow for the Trump voters who interact with democrats who believe literally all those things.

Abortion is murdering babies, decriminalized crossing is open borders, they already want non citizens to vote so they oppose ICE, and they all want to take away carbine type rifles.

Now to add to this, the democrats refused to fix the asylum loophole or take Trump’s emergency declaration at the border seriously and they then use kids as props when they encourage kids to be trekked across while they or their parent get raped. True story.

OK, you know what? Fuck you. Fuck all of you immature, insensitive, ignorant assholes. The failed copypasta trolling on here is ridiculous and needs to stop. I imagine all of you immature /b/ kids, sitting in front of your computers giggling like little school girls as you hit ctrl-c-ctrl-v after ctrl-c-ctrl-v and expend little to no effort in your trolling. I bet that most of you aren't even trolls in real life and are only saying this stuff on here to be funny, shocking, and because you can't come up with anything original. And that just sucks. This is not a joke. IT IS WRONG. Don't sit and there and pretend like you don't care, that you don't have any morals, because you do. We all do. And you should feel ashamed of yourselves, but you don't because you are too immature to realize the damage you cause with your "humorous" old copypasta pictures and words. None of you, NONE of you, can possibly know what it is like to post OC. You couldn't possibly understand just how hurtful and humiliating it is for someone to put thought and effort into a post, the way they feel when they are treated with discrimination and prejudice. So why would you laugh and turn this into a joke? OC posters have had to deal with this bullshit for years and they have come so incredibly far. So now when some immature, pasty, fat dick head sitting in front of their computer just blatantly spews failed memes and stale pasta as a means of humor, it is incredibly damaging. You are all children, who don't understand what you are doing and just how important it is that we refrain from using these words and ideas. You think "Oh it's alright there's no OC posters here and I'm just doing it for shock value". No, it still leads to hate and discrimination in more ways than you could even begin to understand. It's time to grow up and start understanding the magnitude and consequences of your actions. You are all pathetic children. Grow up, damn you

It's not all guns I'm worried about. Its MY guns.

They support open borders in practice. Most of them aren't quite stupid enough to just come out and say "I want completely open borders", but when you look at the combination of all the things they're in favor of (getting rid if ICE, shutting down detention centers/concentration camps, refusing to upgrade any kind of wall/barrier, etc) that will be the outcome.

Likewise, they block any attempts to check if people voting are actually citizens. So in practice, they are in favor of non-citizens voting.

youtu.be/yThhrB22cNE

I've literally watched Democrat presidential runners say they want all those things, in real time.

Attached: trolled softly.jpg (360x507, 33K)

>and they then use kids as props when they encourage kids to be trekked across while they or their parent get raped

This, I am so disgusted by the American left and that they cynically use every body they can find for political ends, fuck these idiots.

Attached: 1564758602165.jpg (720x681, 88K)

I've never met a leftist who wouldn't support 2-3/4 of those things.

>democrats dont support open borders
Bullshit, Ive seen several say that they did openly faggot.

Then why did the VA gov say he likes making babies comfortable before killing them, why are they against funding the wall, and against Voter ID laws...?

Attached: John_Alexander_Dowie_in_his_robes_as_Elijah_the_Restorer.jpg (360x514, 39K)

When did OD post this?

every one of these has been publicly supported by at least one of your parties officials

Uh, yes they do. Otherwise explain this picture.

Attached: 117D14F4-4545-4ED9-BC3B-AAFF0C5F703D.jpg (2024x1256, 1.78M)

I’m disgusted by the fact that the only thing the left knows how to do anymore is emotionally blackmail people into supporting them by exploiting crying children. What they’re doing is so despicable it’s unreal.

This.

Attached: 1491964817140.gif (267x199, 1.96M)

This may have been true in the last decade, but it aint true now. Dems have lost their damn minds, and it's why I've jumped ship.

10/10

Bullshit.

literally all lies, nice bait.

Attached: 1429620014024.jpg (625x626, 40K)

That's a lie, and you know it.

>these lies won't be obvious if I put a school teacher next to them

As someone who knows demoncraps. This is what they want.

Doubt.

Attached: 1460574189852.jpg (137x130, 10K)

>Friendly reminder
I hope you and your kind die in a fire

Yeah, as usual Dems deny reality.
>"Wow, this neighborhood is a dangerous shithole"
>"That's their culture, you racist"