How do I beat the food Jew?

I have cut my monthly expenses down to pretty much the utilities and food. I think I'm spending much more on getting my energy and nutrients than I should. How do I beat the food jew? Proper cooking takes HOURS, I don't have time for that shit. I often end up buying fast food or buying some garbage from the supermarket. What is the white man's path forward from here?

Attached: 1565608549651.jpg (258x260, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/normal-breast-development-and-changes
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2305050016300112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. leftovers
2. woman doing the cooking

Bean and rice. Also ground beef

You lazy ass, it takes 30mins for me to prepare breakfast and dinner in the morning

you can cook food for 1 week in 30 minutes once a week.

Elaborate.

>Proper cooking takes HOURS

A vegetable fajita meal takes about 4 minutes to make and costs pennies.

And only drink water.

Meal prep dumbass how hard is that. Takes me an hour or prep for the week on Sunday —-> next Sunday
Breakfast > snack > lunch > snack > dinner
Snacks are low energy enough I can do them on the spot or in a few min even quicker if it just do a proton shake.
Good food, organic etc will cost more, if you only get what you need for exact meals.
My guess is you’re a grown man with zero skills or know how to cook like a man child, cringe. Cooking simple shit is easy.
No idea what your faggot flag is if that’s a real country or what the situation with food is therein
Go fuck yourself and walk into the ocean and don’t come up for air

>proper food takes hours

Have sex incel.

Meal prep. I do a slow cooker chilli on Sunday morning, takes less than 20 minutes to throw the ingredients in the pot. I portion it out and freeze it at the end of the day. Lasts me a week. Curries, stews, casseroles take slightly longer but not by much. You can’t get much more time efficient than that

proper cooking takes five minutes
get rice cooker put in rice and water
cut meat and veg, dump meat into salted water then add veggies for a shorter time
season to taste

Buy a slow cooker, it cooks while you're out and about doing work stuff

Attached: slow cooker.jpg (2400x1600, 159K)

You're being pre-selected for conscientiousness here. You do have time to make food. You're just lazy. The more you neglect to do so the higher chance you are going to have a low sperm count.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x167, 49K)

Slow cooker.

>veges
He fell for the pesticides meme. lol

Get your own post u pumclart

Fuck off, I was here first

>Woman doing the cooking
>Deadly incel community

user...

Attached: 1528989359662.jpg (480x447, 39K)

No you're just 11hrs ahead in Kiwiland

i grow some herbs in little pots in my kitchen. very simple and easy to do. long-term benefit.

Chicken thighs, ~$1/#

... or you know what to shop for. Pre-made food without dairy or s()y is out there, but they're difficult to find unless you just use your head.

Make enough food to feed like 4 people. Its not much more work than making the same meal to feed 1. Then eat that food for like the next two days.
You can also make large amounts of soup very easily and freeze it.
If you buy QUALITY bread then its not junk food. Combine that quality bread with meats and cheeses that havnt been over processed.

Like a mexican.

Slow cooker.

Beans.

Rice.

>cheeses that havnt been over processed.
Dont eat any cheese. All milk contains strong estrogen.

>Beans.
Beans are also highly estrogenic. -.-

Pancakes are good breakfast. They're easy and quick to make and also cheap. Same goes for pasta's. Also buy potatoes they are cheap and you can make many varieties with them. Cook/bake/oven/mashed potatoes.

Check out some “one pot dishes” on YouTube. There’s alot of recipes that require only a few items. As for not wanting to clean you only have to worry about one pot to wash.

Pussy faggots shouldnt eat cheese.

Pancakes are made with dairy as well, no? You guys are such stupid fucking goyim.

Milk was shilled hard here in America for a reason. Don't eat/drink that shit.

intermittent fasting, ideally OMAD

If you start eating raw meat you'll eat only once a day.

Yeah, the US used to be a lot more white. Now you arnt. Modern Americans should not eat cheese. Only whites can eat cheese.

Attached: 2018.06.21_metro_Frey_Fig2.png (768x568, 29K)

Water fasting. Google it.

Attached: IMG_20190809_175400_777.jpg (640x640, 118K)

Probably ass loads of rice and something to make it more exciting. Tins of certain foods can be added cold. Like beans.

I definitely feel milk has changed fundamentally in a big way from how it was 20 years ago. My stomach cannot even handle it anymore. Inb4 lactose intolerant because I can eat cheese and other dairy products just fine. Those who taint our food supply deserve a fate worse than death. Right up there with child diddlers.

Enjoy lactating from your man tits.

Attached: estrogen-in-foods.png (750x477, 28K)

>All milk contains strong estrogen.
this is a braindead take that many vegans hold. the progesterone in milk makes the already tiny amount of estrogen in milk trivial

Do salads with a variety of vegetables, all you have to do is pour olive oil, lemon juice or apple cider vinegar and its done in like 5minutes.
Next thing nuts, seeds etc etc, then meat and you have the essentials.
Cut refined carbs and snacks and sugars at all costs, those only clog you up.
Potatoes and rice are a good filler just dont do too much because they'll have you crave shit.
If you want to cut cravings have a good amount of healthy fats - avocados, olive oil, nuts ( raw ofc), seeds etc etc and most importantly leafy greens - cabbage, beet greens, kale and maybe cauliflower and BROcollis.
Its so fucking easy to do 16-20 hours fasting every day then have healthy meals.
Just get a coffee in the morning and have a nice routine to get you start burning fat and not feel hungry.
There's tons of shit you can do and its fucking easy as fuck when you get used to it.

Attached: 1546.png (1022x1146, 521K)

Thats an insignificant amount.

2 cups green lentils
2 cans diced tomatos (1600ml or so)
3 cloves garlic or 2 tbsp powder
2tbsp onion powder
Toss it all in an instant pot/rice cooker on "brown rice".
Salt and black pepper to taste

Makes 4 servings of 22g protein, 18g fiber and about 300kcal for $4 CAD

lmao you actually proved yourself wrong. do you even know what progesterone is? milk is filled with it

BUT MUH ESTRUAGENN. DA JEWW

it lowers T levels and clogs arteries

Grow your own food

propper cooking dosnt take HOURS, dont make a whole fucking roast with a pot of beans with a ham chop in it, make single serving portions enough to feed yourself for that meal and itll take about 20 mins MOST
or you can dedicate a day of cooking for the week and prepare all meals for the weak that day and use the microwave throughout the week to warm that food back up. cut out fast food, random junkfood and sodas from stores every day and youll be saving yourself from the food jew in no time

You jews don't want the goyim to eat milk and cheese?

Attached: 20624085_1434065520013224_1002700016_n.jpg (720x479, 63K)

Progesterone is what is expressed during lactation and puberty for girls.

>Thats an insignificant amount.
Yeah then how did something like this happen where Ben Shepiro (sp?) got enough progesterone to have these massive milkers

Attached: zxzde8ak3dy11.jpg (500x386, 33K)

Roast a ham. That takes hardly any time or effort. Do it while your watching TV or gaming. You will have meat for a week or more.

Shills want to move the western diet away from milk and cheese because mexicans, blacks and asians cannot digest it.

One Knife Skills need to be on point.
Two slice things some what thin and go for faster cooking styles; asian and rustic Italian.

Was mocking the retard who can't compute that guys make about 6,000 times the amount of estrogen naturally in their bodies than a cup of milk and women 28,000 times.

Yeah i know.

Take amphetamines.

What kind of milk?
Pasture-raised, unpasteurized, organic?
Doubt it.
Thats one of the most nutrient dense and powerful substances on the planet that can basically cure ostheoporosis and auto-immune diseases in a manner of days, same with the aforementioned eggs - cures any liver disease rapidly, since its so nutrient dense and underrated.

You're both fucking retards that deserve to go infertile. Eat and drink what you want.

Stir frys are super easy, healthy and tasty. Two scoups of peanut butter are pretty much all you need to make a nice stir fry. Just throw a little S O Y on top to taste.

Yes 100% agreed. Most of them are lactose intolerant.

Cooking is quite easy.

Rice, beans

I use 1/3rd of all meat in pretty much any recipe.
Kielbasa I cut into 1/4ths and dice them then fry it
Cook beans separately and add once done
Add either leftover rice ( fresh rice doesnt fry)
Or if fresh rice just continue and use the kielbasa/bean mix as topper.
I like to do Onions Sauce, Ketchup, Mustard and spices as my sauce. Honey and brown sugar goes well too.
Another easy meal is chorizo & eggs.
Fry 1/3rd of the chorizo, crack 2-3 eggs in there
Stir and fry up
While doing that fry up corn tortillas in a separate small pan (flour tortillas are too expensive if you don't home make them).

Teriyaki is easy as well.
Use 1 chicken thigh, marinate in a teriyaki marinade (many diff recipes).
After marinating (2 hours minimum) dice chicken
Add in shit ton of oil, fry up noodles
Add in mixed frozen veg
Put pan lid on to steam cook
Find a teriyaki sauce online to drizzle on top

Those are 3 easy recipes that take maybe 15-25 minutes to make and are filling and cheap.
Really rice and frozen vegetables are dirt cheap, beans as well.
Just use 1/3rd or less of meat as that is normally the most expensive ingredient in a meal.

Attached: rw59cvlp6bo21.png (667x505, 399K)

>microwave
lol, you burgers are fucked beyond repair

Cook massive quantities and put it into the freezer.

>american education
why do you think natural progesterone production increases as estrogen does? it's required to modulate estrogen levels - it reduces excess aromatase activity. the amount in milk is far more than enough to counteract any estrogenic effect.

Attached: 1557611253512.jpg (678x1024, 75K)

Nigger, progesterone grows breast tissue and shrinks your balls. That is not good for you.

Instapot if you're lazy. Can go from dried beans to edible in less than an hour. All you do is push a button.

Nigger show some fucking evidence. I'm all ears to hearing your side I just want something to back it up.

Buy bulk, meal prep where possible, freeze what you can.

leard to cook, start with simple dishes
you will get better and faster at it
also if you have fat reserves learn to fast
Time Constricted eating or One meal a day

>As in puberty, estrogen controls the growth of the ducts, and progesterone controls the growth of the glandular buds.
hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/normal-breast-development-and-changes

>Prenatal progesterone exposure of male rats induces morphometric and histological changes in testes
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2305050016300112

Im not a nu male. I have normal test levels and get exercise. So no amount of estrogen or progesterone fucks with me.
Also you should stop drinking so much alcohol if you have grown tits.

Follow my advice and your breasts should slowly go away.

One pot slow cooking.
Chuck everything in a pot, set the off timer and forget about it.
Put the results in the refrigerator and microwave when needed.
Total my time. Maybe 1-2 hours a week.

eat 50% fast food and 50% raw vegetables. also drink lots of water

The most balanced diet of all.

jesus kraut nigger never use a microwave
spend the spare cash
get a toaster over.
Stop nuking your food for fucks sake
Did you actually want any nutrients in your food or just to eat cardboard?

Crockpot is love. Crockpot is life. Check out Mississippi pork roast and crack chicken. Cheap, easy to make, and feeds you for a few days. All you do is throw shit in there and leave it alone for a few hours.

>Im not a nu male. I have normal test levels and get exercise. So no amount of estrogen or progesterone fucks with me.
Lol @ thinking this is true. Males aren't supposed to have shiny skin by the way.

It's not a meal unless it has meat bruh

Im not the one with breast tissue m8

its also cheap

Id say there is a good chance your energy levels and concentration will be messed up by eating like that.

Most cookers have timers you dont need a special device.

No it doesn't

If you take the shelves out of the refrigerator you can fit a whole pot in.

After looking up some actual studies you are correct there are some effects. It reduces testosterone production slightly and could increase chances of breast cancer for womens. Also could affect puberty happening earlier in kids. Definitely needs more real studying. It seems to be a symptom of the dairy in industry of always needing to have a pregnant cow because more cows = more $$$. Healthy milk is an after thought. The more you know... Still not as extreme as you imply. You're not going to grow tits unless you are already inactive and have other factors contributing to it. I can't say it doesn't contribute to boys getting milk dud nips tho.

Just stop being poor and lazy and eat what you want

Bacon butty for breakfast
Gregg's sandwich and sausage roll for lunch
Pizza for tea
At least 5 strong coffees a day

I genuinely eat this at least 4 times a week
>inb4 fat sweaty cunt, learm to cook
I'm 80kg, 6ft1 and 30 years old. Can cook more than adeqately but why would I want to eat shit leftover peasant food all week?
Oh and I haven't eaten fruit or veg (other than potatoes) in about 6 years. My skin and hair are good, stable moods, strong body and mind. GG ez conspiritards

Do you have a handy job or something? Im the same height and age as you but 90kg. I have a decent job but mentally its fucking killing me. I want to shoot all my coworkers.

Regardless of extremity why would you consume dairy when there are options with no dairy at all. It's just stupid

Im not a vegan who grew tits. I like how it tastes and I dont have tits to worry about managing.

Potatoes

My nigga!

Ground beef is pretty expensive, at least here.

I'm not Ben Shipiro, tardy. lol

Starve yourself to death you idiot. HOURS, kys

You are a vegan though.

Grechka my dude.

Nigger..

No I'm not. I eat potato chips, no-s()y bread, and meats for most of my intake.