*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*
>"have you prayed to allah today?"
what do?

Attached: average muslim.png (1280x721, 849K)

I didn't think Sikhs prayed to Allah

Say no because pic related is a Sikh and they absolutely hate muslims.
Retarded pizza nigger.

That's a Sikh and they hates muzzies

I’ve prayed to God, today. Through His one and only Son, the only mediator between man and the Father, Jesus Christ. Would you like to learn more about Him, brother? Your book calls Him Isa, but I assure you, you’re missing some very important details.

Attached: A159C119-1CBD-4A62-A692-83009A6B9667.jpg (635x1024, 225K)

*stabs him repeatedly with a switchblade*

DEX > STR

Probably pray to his moon god and then change my undies if I survive

he looks healthy to me

>Sikh sword bro

Nope. have you? No? Hi five!

Also this, but play along guys, it's a retarded thread in either case.

>Italian humor

That’s a Sikh you retarded piece of shit. They hate mudslimes

God damn you

If you said yes, would he kill you?

That's a Sikh so you better say no.

With a real sword in hand?
"Allah is great, we are all brothers arabs and whites" Your people are more religious than us. US is responsible... What did i do?"

So on and so forth untill i get a weapon myself, a concrete rock or w/e or get his attention off me. Moment when i fuck him up if i get the chance. And trust me when i say ill neutralize him, if he is KOed, ill break his arms and legs untill police arrives. Kimura on a KOed guy easy peasy, leg lock, fuck rotate his ankle and so on.
And maybe ill grab that concrete and throw it on his tibia bone and maybe the femur. Anywhere but the head.

Typical Gypsy maneuver, lie to someone's face and sucker punch them when they let their guard down.

>abrahamic cucks debating each other about religion
>muh holy book is right
>no, MUJ holy book is right

Faggots

YEEEAS, you're back!
>I'm a Sikh, too

Attached: shriek.jpg (940x705, 41K)

Someone comees with a real sword at me and i should bare hand him ye?

Kike, kike, your nose is see through.
Before pretending to be Estonian, please google search "Odessa Massacres" and have my word that i laugh and get chiicken skin every single time.

Ok?
Ok.

Now go on aheal about who white and whos not ;O.

>Although most of the mutinous sepoys in Delhi were Hindus, a significant proportion of the insurgents were Muslims. The proportion of ghazis grew to be about a quarter of the local fighting force by the end of the siege and included a regiment of suicide ghazis from Gwalior who had vowed never to eat again and to fight until they met certain death at the hands of British troops.[89]

>The Sikhs and Pathans of the Punjab and North-West Frontier Province supported the British and helped in the recapture of Delhi.[90][91] Historian John Harris has asserted that the Sikhs wanted to avenge the annexation of the Sikh Empire eight years earlier by the Company with the help of Purbiyas ('Easterners'), Biharis and those from the United Provinces of Agra and Oudh who had formed part of the East India Company's armies in the First and Second Anglo-Sikh Wars. He has also suggested that Sikhs felt insulted by the attitude of sepoys who, in their view, had beaten the Khalsa only with British help; they resented and despised them far more than they did the British.[92]

>a good thread died so OP could be a faggot!

Please invent new memes.

Why would a Sikh pray to Allah?

Tell him to make me a kebab pizza.

>Sikhs pray to Allah

Attached: 1563361736027.png (740x982, 71K)

Sikhs literally carry that sword to defend themselves from Islam.

Ceremonially in Minecraft, of course

>what do?

Attached: A can toy.jpg (1152x2048, 518K)

>Sikhs are based though!

Attached: 1537350580153.png (323x570, 214K)

>i'm so intelligent for knowing that's a sikh

Attached: onions.png (644x800, 15K)