Economist: Salvini will win next election, will win even bigger if election delayed

express.co.uk/news/world/1165335/EU-news-Italy-crisis-Matteo-Salvini-Italy-general-election-Five-Star-Movement-Lega

>Chief economist and founder of ADA Economics Raffaella Tenconi told Bloomberg Matteo Salvini "will win" the next general election in Italy and warned the Deputy Prime Minister would gather "even more" support if thanks to a bill approved by both parties in Government delayed an early election until next year. Ms Tenconi explained: “Although the Democratic Party and the Five Star Movement (M5S) technically have sufficient MPs to take over, neither of them actually really knows what to do to revive growth.

>“So taking over now is a short-term gain for parliamentarians but it’s a very, very high chance of complete devastation in terms of popularity in the media now.

>“So Salvini is going to win, it’s only a matter of when.

>“He can win now, relatively soon with an early election, or he can win even more in a year from now.

Soon the fourth-largest economy in Europe will be under Salvini's control.

Attached: salvini.jpg (550x309, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeednews.com/article/albertonardelli/salvini-russia-oil-deal-secret-recording
youtu.be/TWRedDSwmY8
youtu.be/8IvqHkYlWPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good.
I'll buy some Nutella to celebrate and an Italian shitposting neet can have a cold one on me.

Salvini is best fredo

Can you imagine what Salvini could accomplish with near-total control over Italy for five years, not having to answer to weirdo leftists or the center-right?

Indeed

Attached: salvini.jpg (1024x729, 298K)

He'll probably go into coalition with the Brothers of Italy, who have Mussolini's grandson as one of their candidates

Next election is in 4 years, he fucked up.

As of right now it doesn't look like Five Star and PD are going to make an alliance. Both Di Maio and Zingaretti are against it, as is the President. And even if they do pull it together, their alliance wouldn't last long. This is a good move on Salvini's part.

- Total abolition of asylum applications for fake "refugees"
- Closure of all centers for asylum seekers near built-up areas
- Construction of detention and expulsion centers
- Incentives to leave Italy and pass over the Alps
- Worsening of penalties for those who have obtained asylum and commits crimes
- Chemical castration for pedophiles and rapists
- Closure of Roma camps and reliance on social services for minors who do not attend school institutions
- Raids in Libya to capture traffickers, No. 1 Al-Bija
- Arrest for human trafficking for NGO captains who have proven links with traffickers
- Use of navy and drones for patrolling the Mediterranean
- Military defense structure to prevent the intrusion of NGO ships in Italian waters
- Flat Tax
- Minibot
- Review of citizenship income
- Incentives for families that have children
- Federalism and autonomy to the regions
- More powers to law enforcement agencies against anti-fascists and sandniggers
- Construction of new prisons
- Agreements with countries of origin to send prisoners back to their country's prisons
- Hard fist against immigrants who came to Italy to commit crimes
- Direct election of the President of the Republic

yeah imagine all the Jew Zionist cock this shabbos goy is going to suck

Italy wil be the engine of change once again. I love my country

>Salvini wants Giorgetti (who isn't really thrilled about the idea of leaving the EU) as the Minister of Economy
is he trying to bait Mattarella into elections or...?

You guys are so fucking lucky. I'm extremely jealous. If Trump was even half as legitimate and effective as Salvini, he'd make his campaign persona look like a limp-wristed faggot in comparison.

>Both Di Maio
Di Maio wants an alliance, it's Zingaretti that's mad as fuck. I don't know if this is a 4D chess move from Renzi to GTFO Zingaretti or if Renzi is just plain retarded and wants to crash the PD with no survivors.

I don't give a flying fuck about Palestinians. If Israel's willing to support an almost openly fascist, pro-Russia party in Italy, good for the Israelis.

wheres
- Deportation of all non-whites

Attached: benito mussolini and the fascists of italy.jpg (620x412, 99K)

sending my energy to you spaghettibros and Salvini

Attached: 123456123.jpg (474x497, 14K)

Italy should let in a couple million extremely right-wing young men from North America. Call them political refugees. We'd at the economy - despite the NEET stereotypes white nationalists are generally pretty high up on the economic ladder - and give the League a permanent supermajority. Might seem far-fetched, but it'd be more practical than what Merkel did with the migrants from the middle east and Africa.

Democracy is for weak people,if i had all that power,i would try directly a coup

Attached: mussolini-napoli-adunata.jpg (1200x628, 86K)

If Giorgia Meloni is in the government with him, they will also do:
- Anti-soros law
- Cleaning schools from gender ideologies
- Abolition of the Mancino law, apology of fascism
- Clashes with Croatia
- Naval blockade in front of the coasts of Libya preferred to a simple defense structure
- Use of the armed forces against the small boats of criminals who daily land on our shores

Attached: 1024px-Movimento_Sociale_Italiano_Logo.svg.png (1024x1024, 93K)

Italy has so few that they wouldn't need to. They'd just need to prevent any more from coming in.

Wrong.

Attached: 035F69FD-973D-486D-A765-3EA02D4185BB.jpg (1094x494, 110K)

Why do that if you're gonna win the election anyway

Fuck off we’re full.

((()))
>I don't give a flying fuck about Palestinians. If Israel's willing to support an almost openly fascist, pro-Russia party in Italy, good for the Israelis.

Attached: 1523905823064.png (144x151, 11K)

buzzfeednews.com/article/albertonardelli/salvini-russia-oil-deal-secret-recording

>“We want to change Europe,” said longtime Salvini aide Gianluca Savoini — who dined alongside Vladimir Putin at a government banquet to celebrate the Russian president’s visit to Rome last week. “A new Europe has to be close to Russia as before because we want to have our sovereignty,” he continued over the clinking of coffee cups and buzz of conversation around the lobby.

>Salvini — described enthusiastically by the Russians on the tape as the “European Trump” — did not attend the meeting himself, but he was in Moscow at the time. The previous day he gave a speech in which he denounced sanctions against Russia as “economic, social, and cultural folly” before reportedly meeting with the Russian deputy prime minister, Dmitry Kozak, and a powerful member of Putin’s United Russia party named Vladimir Pligin.

>Although BuzzFeed News has been unable to identify the Russians at the Metropol meeting, the tape contains clear indications that high-level government figures in Moscow were aware of the negotiations — including those with whom Salvini had reportedly met the previous evening. The Russian negotiators can be heard referring to “yesterday’s meeting” without specifying the attendees, saying twice that they would have to feed details back to the “deputy prime minister,” and explaining they were hoping to get the “green light” from “Mr. Pligin” the following week.

you know, we have an history:
>we made the Roman empire
>we kickstarter the Middle age (they weren't dark, unironically thanks to the Papacy; another Italian achievement) and the Renaissance
>we invented the modern monetary system.
>Ashekanzi Jews are our retarded cousins
>we invented fascism, Hitler took a clue from Mussolini
>we invented the first calculators (which you killed, read about Olivetti)
>we had the biggest Soviet party in Europe
>we are one of the EU's founders
>we will crash the EU with no survivors
>we made pasta and pizza

for better or for worse, everything starts here.

>it's Zingaretti that's mad as fuck
Calenda too btw
also di Maio has stated multiple times that there's no way they'll have an alliance with PD. if it's going to happen it will be thanks to Fico &.co

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-14-15-44-38-1.png (1440x1262, 1.44M)

So you can’t read Italian, lol.

Come on spaghettibros don't leave me stranded in this godforsaken hellscape of a continent

Renzi is the most talented politician of the last twenty years.

Usually Italians do not hate niggers, hatred has broken out along with the migratory "crisis". The blacks who work, who respect my country, who adapt to my culture and respect italy don't bother me. They must certainly remain a low percentage

Attached: toni-iwobi-lega-nord-1030x615.jpg (1030x615, 68K)

Why waiting the election if you have everyone on your side?

Getting my B1 level in Italian as is decreed by Salvini. I'll join the Navy and help you sink nigger boats everyday. It will be an honor

I got the gist of it. Geopolitics is complex. Just because Salvini says bad things about Hezbollah doesn't mean he wouldn't pursue closer ties with Russia if he were to gain power. You still have American troops stationed in your country after all, guy's gotta tread lightly.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

"Take a huge breath"

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Because you'd be massacred

U don't want any niggers there. They make nigger babies. Niggers are worse for a country than a nuclear bomb

Massacred by who?By Germans?France?Usa?

this

Have you ever been to Leopolda?

I pray that Italy leads the way for the rest of Europe,
and serves as an example of success - that others envy, and attempt to imitate.

Salvini could be a defining figure of western politics, as we move towards nationalism he will be praised.

I hope my own country, and those in Europe and all over the west follow. We need common sense policy that focus' on the people that live here, rather than the people that want to.
The is serving (((foreign interests))) rather than domestic cries for responsibility.

Attached: the new europeans.jpg (2062x2999, 938K)

imagine unironically linking directly to (((BuzzFeed))) as your source lmfao. Absolute cringe.

>Euroop
>mattering

Italian soldiers and police. You think they'd just let you stroll into parliament and seize dictatorial control? Don't get me wrong that'd be based as fuck but it's not happening.

Pure Aryan Master Race.
Not a single drop of Arab blood in him.

Attached: fe-11e9-8b63-a58ca55a4a3b.jpg (685x385, 35K)

Niggers aren't an issue unless your nation's culture is passive and weak. Niggers need a strong hand to keep them in line, but at least they can be kept in line.

Islamics, semitics, and chinks are a lot worse since they are intelligent enough to make long term plans against the host nation. Niggers are just a mild pest in comparison.

GOOD

BASED

GODSPEED

Removed the "refugees" remain so few blacks that you do not give them attention. Indeed, it was almost pleasant 10-15 years ago to see a black man cleaning the sidewalks in the street, I would have talked to him willingly and offered him coffee. Not anymore now, we have to do cleaning first

>Leopolda
All 70 years old boomers ex dc,while Salvini has all the industrials and the italian youth.

Attached: stp5awg2h8jp.gif (500x220, 1.48M)

At this point my greatest hope is that we can save Europe. If Europe can escape from US hegemony, move past liberal democracy, enact strict immigration laws and allow whites living in other countries to return there if they want to, our civilization will survive and prosper.

>The blacks who work, who respect my country, who adapt to my culture and respect italy don't bother me

Likewise

>They must certainly remain a low percentage

Watch out, it's a lenient attitude that leads to the situation that for instance the USA is in...
No one expected that demographic change to happen and so rapidly.. Don't get too soft otherwise you guys might follow, and nobody wants to see that happen.
Italy needs strong citizenship/immigration laws, being soft now will just lead to in decades time similar situations that multiculturalism has caused outside of Europe.

The recording's real.

Jesus christ no wonder he and the leader of the afd are best friends

why is my country voting for their own destruction instead of a man that does this

>oooh say can you seeee

Attached: murrica.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

You guys should be pushing for an alliance between AFD and the Left Party on the basis of cooperation with Russia and immigration restrictions.

>Italian soldiers and police
Basically all fascists and on Salvini side,you are overreacting too talking about some massacre,no one would do shit,just some zecca looking Carola Rackete and some faggots that would kill himslef anyway like 40% of fags does.

> please let me in

Attached: 273.png (476x401, 165K)

That is ideal, and admirable.
Alongside this, we must ensure that this century like the previous ones respects and fears the authority of the West.
We cannot be overtaken by China or other emerging third world nations,
I believe we will pioneer space colonisation and exploration - although we must make sure we are not only the first people at the table, but also the last ones remaining, meaning we cannot be overtaken in this area.
TLDR; we need to ensure we remain competitive and ahead of China & Co.

Our first priority, though as you said, should be to maintain a place that produces and nurtures european people and culture.
Europe is this place, every culture there should continue to exist without the influences of multiculturalism and globalisation killing them off.
Hopefully we can see this into the next couple of centuries, in spite of 90% of the world being non-white.

Attached: white nat EU.png (1053x868, 75K)

Just hope the niggers will fix their economy.

Well when Salvini wins the election hopefully with the support of the police he'll institute a dictatorship, ensuring that the migrant invasion is stopped forever.

Yes, please let me in.

The left axed their anti immigration politicians (even their leader who raised their popularity by like 4%) like half a year ago

they want to be part of green-red-red (Green-SPD-TheLeft coalition) which might form if there will be new elections

our only hope is for the CDU to finally find its balls and return back to pre merkel politics (basically AfD light)

You know, I read something somewhere about "fascist pirates" who go around the Mediterranian Sea sinking African migrant boats and stealing from NGO vessles. Is this true? I can't find the original sauce anymore.

Attached: Med-675247.jpg (590x350, 58K)

If it should happen that the landings of the sandniggers resumed and the situation precipitated into chaos, the policemen and the armed forces would not support the people and Salvini but surely they would have turned to look on the other side

Mamma mia!

They carry around the son of salvini on jet skis, they remove the banners against him and many other things that are not made to lick the ass but for a sense of gratitude

Attached: figlio salvini moto polizia foto da video repubblica-2-2.jpg (1000x563, 63K)

If Europe allied with Russia it would immediately become more powerful than the United States. It'd have a bigger military, nuclear arsenal and economy. My biggest hope for Trump is that his weird combo of isolationist foreign policies and extreme hostility toward Russia will allow this to happen. We can see the beginnings of this in the Nord Stream II pipeline; despite extreme opposition to it from the United States Germany is pushing forward with the project. A few days ago Richard Grenell threatened to remove US troops from Germany. If the US loses its grip on Europe things are gonna get golden.

Attached: doug ford.png (1024x536, 1.06M)

looke like a greek from antiquity for me, can be named Hector, Hercules or Achilles.

Isn't there some female politician who used to be part of the left party and has started her own party or movement that combines leftist economics and anti-immigration policies? Think she's of Iranian descent

And if he doesnt what will happen?

He will

Lets just say he doesnt what will happen in Italy?

How is the employment situation for doctors in Italy? What are the average salaries? Assuming I learn Italian of course.

That woman is a gift from God

Looks Dinaric to me. It's a common phenotype where Salvini is from in northern Italy.

Migration will resume and they'll try to do everything they can to prevent Salvini from taking power. However, the only way to make this possible is for Five Star and the PD to cooperate, which isn't very likely, and even if they do their coalition will almost certainly fracture in a few months.

What are the chances in terms of voting pattern that Salvini will win enough to get a majority in parliament?

League + Brothers of Italy would be the ideal governing coalition. Fucking Mussolini's grandson is running with the Brothers of Italy.

What if PD allies whit 5 sta movement?

Attached: Renzi jew.jpg (1080x1280, 92K)

America imported millions of slaves and when it abolished slavery it no longer knew what to do with them, they integrated themselves and gave birth to African American ethnicity. Here the situation is a bit different, if you take away their welfare they stop having children. It is too elastic western welfare that allows them to thrive like rabbits, if you take away their financial support they will never outnumber Italians

Attached: lodi.jpg (3500x2333, 1.6M)

It's hard to calculate precisely because of Italy's complex election system - some Italian anons here probably would be able to give you a better answer - but in 2017 the right-wing coalition (League, Brothers of Italy and Forza Italia) won 37% of the vote and got 265 seats. 315 are needed for a majority. The latest poll puts Lega at 36%. With the Brothers of Italy, they'd have 43%. With Forza Italia they'd have 49%. If the polls hold - and they probably will - these three parties would definitely be able to form a coalition government. Forza Italia and Brothers of Italy would both definitely do it. Ideally, the League and Brothers of Italy would be able to form a coalition without Forza Italia. I'm not sure if 43% is quite enough, but it's definitely close.

>in 2018

Isn't Forza Italia a boomer-tier conservative party?

Interesting well thank you leaf, I hope he win but I have my doubts.

who is ready for the greatest comeback of 2019
youtu.be/TWRedDSwmY8

Attached: Matteo_Renzi_2015.jpeg.jpg (230x300, 11K)

My brain hurt

youtu.be/8IvqHkYlWPo

In 2018, the Brothers of Italy's 4.35% of the vote translated into 32 seats. Let's say the league matches the right coalition's numbers in 2018 - which is very possible, they might even exceed them. At 4.35% the Brothers of Italy's seats would give them and Lega a combined total of 297 seats - 18 away from a majority. If the League and Brothers of Italy gain enough ground to gain another 18 seats on top of that, they have a majority without needing to make a deal with Forza Italia.

Yes, but it's not as boomer-tier as the rest of the European center-right. Merkel would never go into coalition with the AFD.

If there's an election - and there's not widespread fraud - he will almost certainly win. It's just a question of whether he has to go into coalition with Forza Italia.

It takes 42% to form a coalition or government alone
>The voting forecasts (I wonder why) are always lower for right-wing parties
With a percentage higher than ~50% the government can change the constitution without calling a referendum (removal of the Mancino law, changes to the right to asylum so as not to be exploited)

Attached: sondaggi-elettorali-noto.jpg (750x424, 35K)

Dear God, Italy showing the way once again. How can one man be so based?

Well according to every single one of the last 20 polls - probably further back too, didn't check - Lega and the Brothers of Italy have over 42% of the vote.

We don’t pay our debts

You think Forza Italia would go along with that constitutional change?

Bad

You think Five Star will go down further after this stunt they pulled with the election date, refusing Salvini's offer to lower the number of legislators and their cooperation with the Democratic Party?

FdI higher than FI
Stop, my penis can only take so much

>hurrrr durrrr homo arab german mason puppet does nothing

move along luigi this guy ain’t shit

SISISISISISISSISISISISISISISSISISISISISISISISISISSISISISISISISISISISISISISISISSISISISISISISISSISISISISISISISISISISISISISIISISISISISISISISI