If you live in a state where Walmart is the largest employer...

If you live in a state where Walmart is the largest employer, you lose at life and your political opinions are not valid because your state and locality have failed in a significant way.

Attached: 9DB2668B-81C3-45E4-A28F-24D3306D0AF6.jpg (1200x798, 118K)

Why are bigoted against people with jobs? Are you jealous you cant work user?

What the fuck why are there numerous sates where biggest employer is a fucking University ?
Is it why your education is so fucking expensive ?

Attached: 1562986956918.gif (307x307, 451K)

And if it's in the field of education that owns you, just shoot your neighbor, then yourself. At least in minecraft that is.

Universties treat what they do as a multi-product business

Selling books, giving nearly worthless degrees and "teaching" rich goobers

At least Walmart is honest

because a lot of universities are fuckhugenormous in burgerland

>University of California
I'm surprised it's not Home Depot

Those are all federal funding guzzling state schools

>be subhuman (((pole)))
>be poorfag
>be pleb
>not know the feels of studying in one of the best universities in the world
Heh.
Retard.

Universities are some serious fucking industry

Walmart produces some value, universities swallow your money and produce debt in 70% of cases which are non STEM degrees

But ffs how, Boeing creates planes for whole world and what does University of Mexico produce ?

Also fucking Mayo clinic, ffs Muricans how fat do you have to be to treat Mayo xDDDD

Attached: WIL7G6H0FQ4H.jpg (109x126, 4K)

Dont you just love how much of our tax money goes to worthless shit in droves?

And the Democrats want the goverment to have more money

Because they have to support an ever growing """administration""" of makework jobs for negresses

Exactly, Unis are fucking garbage and dont produce tangible products other than Unwarranted Self-Importance

Delta airlines is the largest employer in georgia, pretty sure this map is wrong about other states as well like Texas and Alabama.

they are like walmarts but the books cost more

I do like how their only source is "24/7 wall st, Walmart Governing"

And literally nothing else

>In 10 years

Attached: 1565789667361.jpg (1200x798, 105K)

Don't you have digitized books you can just download ? We're doing that here since you gotta pay like 40 dollars for some.

Isn't there any competition in university market ? I'd say opening smol university with like 20% price for a degree would be a genius idea,why does nobody do that ?

Attached: 1558963988917.jpg (493x497, 49K)

No amazon?

> Airport
Lost causes, government is largest employer

>Education
Close to doomed, government-funded entity is largest employer

>Healthcare
Strong downtrend, cartel sector is largest employer

>Private contractors
Sign of decline

>Private corporations
Lingering bastion of freedom

The amazon is in Brazil you idiot

I wouldnt expect any less from a Europoor

ho ho ho no user you need to by the newest edition of that calculus book that maybe has a single page difference for 685.99 plus tax of course. of course you csnt but used, two problems in the back are different and I demand you use the one time use CD in the book to activate some online bullshit that will never actually be implemented in class!

seriously it's a giant scam, where did you think the student debt crisis came from?

Spics standing outside Home Depot getting drunk does not count as employment.

Where is Walmart dude when you need him?

Attached: 1564692181627.jpg (427x430, 44K)

I work at Walmart. So did my father and his father before him. Ain't nothing wrong with it.

U of M is the largest private employer in Michigan. Outdated map is outdated

Your state is fucking retarded if your largest employer isn't the government. Government jobs are easy to unionize and at least to some extent subject to voters. Private employment is for suckers.

I'd say jews, that answer always have huge rate of success
But seriously how in the fuck do the same universities which spew anti capitalistic propaganda get away with fucking their own students for > 10k $?

Are you hispanic or just being sarcastic ?

Attached: 1524189700324.jpg (1440x1431, 123K)

Stop sucking the goverment's dick user

>Three generations working for Walmart
PEAK MURICA

Attached: 1565636638546.jpg (456x628, 140K)

>public sector unions
>people striking for higher wages at your expense

Are you on welfare or something?

PEAK FREEDUM
PEAK SHARTS

Walmart enables Mexicans to live in your white area to fulfill Soros forced diversity project.

>Employment with one of the most successful companies in the history of humanity is a sign of failure
Cope harder libshit

You can't sell Chinese made flip flops for $1 at a profit, it is shadow government funded

Half of US businesses are shadow government funded and make no market sense. They operate at billion dollar losses year after year - Amazon, Uber, Walmart

this

Those states typically have a centralized system with multiple regional divisions, like UNC-Chapel Hill or UNC-Asheville in NC or the University of California system and they probably own hospitals too.

>blue states literally controlled by the University system.
Can’t say that I’m surprised

Saint Lukes health system boi

Attached: yhgtr.jpg (940x443, 126K)

>All those states with universities as their biggest private company
No wonder the US is fucked

>Walmart produces some value
>selling imported cheap toxic Chinese shit

fucking hell I wish the government spent a fraction on education than it does on subsidies and tax cuts for walmart

What are you on about OP. If healthcare is your state's largest it means you are weak and feeble and probably too landwhale to even stand up for a full shit at Wal-Mart.

>shit was not a typo, just so you know.

>map literally says largest PRIVATE employers per state
Reading comprehension fail must be from a Walmart state

>Actual products
Compared to
>Unwarranted self importance, overpriced books and worthless education and degrees

whats walmart???

> Saving $1k on books by using PDF knockoffs
> Spending $100k on tuition + opportunity cost

Not buying actual textbooks and reading them is stupid.

Imagine a huge superstore that carries everything and discounts everything to cut under everyone else locally

state universities are private?

Makes a lot more sense now dont it?

>Projection: The Thread

Attached: 1565218568241.jpg (600x572, 153K)

>Colorado
>Denver International Airport
>only state where an airport is the biggest employer

What are they keeping there?

Attached: 1565594937176.jpg (231x218, 6K)

Red states should be grateful they don’t have government owned debt machines trying to suck the financial life out of their children

The older I get, the more I understand what those teachers mean

Ah yes the free market will fix it.

> shit university with 20% the average IQ of other students

Attached: 6E11B61B-C778-4CC0-A94F-5E0FC050FA1D.png (750x1334, 1.05M)

Free market aint fixing shit this time, Unis gotta be burnt since the products they peddle are tainted to the core

what is opportunity cost ?

But there isn't a single regulation that could prevent that,is there ?

Wow that's nuts MGM is the largest in Nevada. I thought it would have been Tesla by now with the Gigafactory out here

>the largest employer in each state, whether walmart or not, also happens to be that state's largest recipient of federal subsidies

Where do you think the private university gets the money for nice libraries and new science equipment? Not from your 20% tuition

I’m just a simple Walmart theft prevention goy who enjoys catching niggers and wiggers who steal stuff....now you say my opinion doesn’t count? Well... I’ll just keep doing my thing and catching niggers by the tow... but if he hawlers I’m not letting him go.

Georgia is pretty based tho. they keep all these niggers employed

why do you think college is so expensive

Pedophiles of course who else has the money or stake to fund such a big airport project?

>unions are bad
>bargaining for better wages and working conditions

I am sorry your state spends so little on education. Clearly they are getting results.

>your political opinions are not valid

And yet these states almost all contributed to putting the current President in office.

>risking your own well-being to stop a guy stealing $5 worth of bulk purchased Chinese shit from a multinational corporation
>proud of it
KEK I am sure Walmart would thank you for your service.

Walmart is like college for poorfags anyway

>10k
Try 200k+. Universities are the biggest scam next to federal government itself. And much like the government, they are full of sociopaths and leeches who are looking to get a sweet cut of taxpayer money.

Mao was wrong about most things, but regarding universities he was 100% right; The people there aren't even worth the price of a bullet - better to make them dig their own grave and then beat them to death with the shovel.

Public universities are not private employers.

Also true of most big healthcare organizations. These institutions are basically taxpayer funded, If you biggest employers are funded by tax dollars you are in for a world of hurt when the government starts running out of money.

came here to say this

WE ARE WE ARE WALMART

Attached: walmartfightsong.jpg (480x360, 18K)

I would be much MUCH more embarrassed to have a university be the largest employer

Universities are massive institutions. I'm pretty sure the biggest employer in my city is the university (could be the NHS though because we've got some big hospitals, it's either one or the other).

Degrees get you a job. Sorry you're too dumb to go to university.

What sort of job can I get from my liberal arts degree or English degree or Degree in Women's Sciences?

(You)

I got a degree bong, but having university as biggest employer in numerous states is beyond insane

this would be funny if it wasn't so real.

Attached: mfw 149t5812.jpg (834x930, 62K)

If youre employed in education or healthcare then you are on welfare by proxy. Both are heavily government subsidized, they produce nothing and the services they provide are shit tier.
Walmart may have the most employees in Texas but in Houston Exxon, United Airlines, Conoco, Wells Fargo and hundreds of other companies each pay more in their employees salaries than all the Walmart stores combined. Even the employees that work in one of the refineries in Pasadena make a combined income higher than the Walmart employees.
Now if you want to talk education and healthcare Houston has the worlds largest medical center in the nation. MD Anderson Cancer Center is one of the top cancer treatment centers in the world. Their is a whole industry built around the transportation of international patients and their families from the airports to their treatment facilities.

Attached: Strategic Oil Reserves.jpg (1138x1275, 277K)

It doesn't work like it used to, bong. I have a STEM degree but since I have to compete with hundreds of thousands of ching chongs and poos, I had a tough time getting into any field related to my studies, and cannot move up because I'm not willing to get paid less for a fuckload more work like pajeet is. These employers now that rakesh and yang are sending money back to their villages and that if they lose this job, their entire village starves to death, so they hold these fuckers hostage and pay them federal minimum despite holding graduate degrees and years of experience.

agreed, thats the big thing here

This is about people being directly employed by Unis. Not producing any tangible products

Degrees are no longer symbols of achievement.
Yes.

Walmart only exists by subsidy
It should be destroyed for wasting my money

>Degrees are no longer symbols of achievement.

Yes but according to other anons you still need them to get any job

Texas didnt have Walmarts until the 80's.

Attached: Texas.jpg (1600x1200, 711K)

>decades of shit trade policy and intentional deindustrialization
>decades of "fuck white men!" propaganda
>decades of "fuck Christians!"
>resulting suicide, drug abuse, broken homes

yet, you remain baffled as to why we hate you.

Attached: gan.jpg (541x327, 59K)

>Walmart only exists by subsidy
>It should be destroyed for wasting my money

Well it's money spent on a store that has everything at a reasonable price as opposed to going to Quanesha and her 5 kids from 12 different fathers.

Attached: MC 900.jpg (265x190, 6K)

>Mayo Clinic
What do they need a Mayonnaise Clinic for

It is going quaneeshna though
Getting rid of walmart is only positive

You have a big amygalda

I think state governemnt is a larger employer than walmart in many of the states in your info graphic, just saying.

The scourge of rural life is government workers who contribute nothing to the community, not Walmart employees who at least do something and are paid in taxes

North Carolina, New York, and California all have many different public universities but this map is counting them together as one system.

Right, we should be like mexico with no government employees

The goal of the university is to pay the people working for the university.

working on it
>itm

Maybe the priveliged city people should SIT DOWN and SHUT UP so the people most disadvantaged can speak.