Who does Jow Forums side with in the Hong Kong protests?

Who does Jow Forums side with in the Hong Kong protests?

Attached: 356BA5AA-B179-4FE2-8F02-2D2587B15665.jpg (618x410, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpPi6po-8pc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
twitter.com/joshuawongcf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutter_oil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I need the run down on this hong kong deal.

I sympathize with the Hong Kongers, but I realize they are hopelessly fucked.

The protestors are protesting something called an extradition bill which would allow criminals to be transferred to China for prosecution. Many protesters believe this is a violation of the principle of one country, two systems under the agreement between Britain and China in the late 90s. Hong Kong is very different than China, which is an authoritarian government and many Hong Kongers believe this bill would violate their rights.

How do we know she was really shot in the eye? No video, no evidence, just a girl wearing a piece of gauze saying she was shot.

I cant in good faith sympathize with people who want...democracy. Even if they are well intentioned, they are fools. Not saying Chinese government is great, but democracy is doomed to fail from the very start of it.

do they eat cats in Hong Kong? if no then i'll side with them

No one, let the gooks fight among themselves.

With the side that doesn't traffick prisoners organs

Hong Kong. Based Gooks just want their freedom.

/thread

Squirming just makes it worse.

WE WUZ HONG KOOOOOOOOONGZ N SHIET

I hope they implement real change throughout all China. They were seen waving American flags. Singing our national anthem. Holding signs for the second amendment. I think that’s a really powerful thing to invoke the American spirit like that. You have to remember we as a country are young. It’s not far fetched that big revolutions can happen if there’s enough pressure from the outside to assist.

Hong Kong. Anybody who says otherwise is literally LITERALLY a soulless insect.

>lmao just lie down and die

That girl was a protestor wearing an eye patch in support. The one shot should still be in the hospital

Because we love judeo-jewish values and Washingtonbloombergfoxnewsstein told us that's a good thing

>waaaaa cops can’t defend themselves and we should be allowed ti kill them and burn down state buildings and harass random people at the airport.
Literal niggers

Attached: 64DCEED9-3888-4810-ABB2-B51C10383BA2.jpg (1080x1500, 257K)

China, fuck these subversives in (((Hong Kong))).

The initial demands were already met. They are now fractured and have demanded everything from the overthrow of the central government to “real communism”

Do people care about non Japanese asians? Lmfao let this subhuman eat each other they just chinks. Plenty of em

Fuck communist chink insectoids

Write an email to your local senator and encourage him/her to send weapons to Hong Kong to help them fight the commies

The police shouldn't be cockblocking peacefull armed moderate CIA mobs attacking civilians and civilian infrastructure in first place, thats communism.

HK

They just wonna be free and independent. who the fuck wants a social credit face-tracking genocidal small dicked tiny eyed dog eating winnie-the-pooh banning mongoloid as their all powerful and controlling leader?

I impregnated 3 HK chicks back in the day. I wonder if they aborted or are single moms.

Look at these brainlet zoomers.
They are the perfect slaves, zombies that you can manipulate through media.

youtube.com/watch?v=cpPi6po-8pc

When being faced by a White Australian boomer, they exposed themselves to be mentally handicapped, which is not a surprise.
It's further no surprise they use all sorts of meme like Pepe, knowing nothing about anything, waving foreign flags and doing all sorts of low IQ stuff.

The most funny thing is that they think the HK Police are violent, when in reality, they would have been beaten down anywhere else in this world, like you can even see in France with the Yellow Vest.

Attached: fab450be3083f40e6fd0119f9bd78b4b-imagejpeg.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Civil war in any major first world country means dire consequences for all. All the economies in the world are interconnected now thanks to globalism.

China. I side with the strong.

Attached: 1565748982028.jpg (1200x675, 205K)

>the nazi-commie han techno-supremacists vs the zog chink incel larpers hiding criminals

wow a real tough one MIGA! if americans had balls the would invade israel for the same reasons for not extraditing jewish criminals to america

With the Honk Honkers of course.
Fuck the chink insects. Hong Kong should stock up on Raid.

lol i totally disagree. this man resorted to classic Shapiro tactics when faced with questions from the protestors, asking them to define "Who" does "What", gunning for specifics before accepting the validity of their points

he's just butthurt, and i hope the HK people keep disrupting the country

The root of the problem is Web 2.0 and social media and the lack of parenting on this topic.
These zoomers are protesting for the sake of protesting, and have no aims, no facts, no vision, no reasoning skills. They are like kids who are rebelling against their parents just for the sake of it.

The sad thing is that they still get positive media attention, because they serve a purpose for other foreign interests.
It happens all too often nowadays, see Greta and the retards who push her.

>lolol, I disagree, because I want to disrupt the country

You are a brainlet as well, if you think this will disrupt China and not only HK, which will ruin their unsatisfying life even further.

“Hong Kongers” are quite frankly becoming annoying little faggots.

They’re Chinks, not “Hong Kongers”. There’s no such thing as a Hong Konger.

You’re a fucking Chink.

Stop pretending you’re something you’re not.

I can’t wait until Xi sends the order to invade Hong Kong and puts an end to their degeneracy.

Based.

Attached: 1565729954508.png (379x429, 237K)

China. Fuck Jews. Fuck MSM. Fuck paid protesters.

China.

Chinks aren't people, anyone that makes the ch*nkoids seethe is not only based but also extremely redpilled.

The West should really help HK the following way.
Just take in all those protesters as refugees.

This would be a win-win situation.

Attached: 8e6a4375270403803cd897026a27be5b-imagepng.png (709x748, 129K)

Very much this
It reminds me of the self hating white liberal burgers
The resemblance is uncanny

based

Glad we chose Ericsson to provide 5G and not Huawei

Chinks were absolutely seething kek

Schitzos and retards say china.
Imagine living in a somewhat free state.
And imagine your state makes a deal with china, now they can disappear anyone into china for any reason.
This is what the protests are about.

By the way, china has paid posters that go around the internet spreading pro-chinese propaganda.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
They are active in the west.
Some random jouno's blog got spammed to shit by these idiots, making it super obvious.

Lots of people have been shot in the eye by HK police.

At this point the (((west))) is so fucking pozzed I wish China would just kill everything that isn't pure han chinese then maybe we can still reach the stars eventually. The brown goyim cattle that the jew wants to make us all into sure as fuck won't

>And imagine your state makes a deal with china, now they can disappear anyone into china for any reason.
>This is what the protests are about.

Imagine being this retarded

>pro-chinese memeflag
Really makes you chink

The eye shot was posted yesterday and I bet is gonna net a Pulitzer or whatever

China is a NatSoc and homogeneous cyberpunk paradise. You're ether siding with Fascists or Jews. Your choice.

Attached: 180523-Signify_Guangzhou-PearlRiver.jpg (800x450, 130K)

Would airdrop guns and ammo for HK if I could.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-08-05-at-12.02.35-PM-1200x630.png (1200x630, 853K)

Kino.

>all this teenage angst and edge in this thread
Any sane person with an actual grasp of international politics and history would undeniably support the protests
China is a fucking scourge. And I'm not one to believe in climate change but you can bet your ass it'll be China's fault if the planet starts getting fucked up from pollution
HK should be an independent city state imo

One only needs to see the twatter twitter.com/joshuawongcf

>cyberpunk
>paradise
You are a sociopathic heeb if you believe those two words fit together

Democracy will bring them into an easier position to find a real form of governance though. In the long term, it is better for them to fight for democracy rather than stay in communism.

any niggers from the philipines or vietnam going to hongkong to be niggers is stupid. also it doesnt matter who sides with who this will result in nothing

its just jews trying to defend trump through obfuscation because they want tax breaks. the law passed and hong kong is chinese clay. any one of them can be arrested at any time for crimes against the state. china executed more than 150 ceos already over 1 year from today. trump couldnt get leverage with a cfo in custody. xi would probably say she would have been executed within a year anyways for taking a bribe from a western nation / company

you cant undermine the state through your company. thats what the jews fear corporate leaders being held accountable for layoffs. in china there are regulations which prevent mass layoffs. its why the shanghai index crashing didnt even result in 1% of their population being laid off a few years ago. 5 million isnt even close to 1% in china. hell america would kill for a realistic unemployment rate of 7 million people. the government tracked figure would have you believe that 1% is less than 1 million in some quarters because they have to say it got better for the last 9 years since wallstreet said the recession ended in 2010. its the cumulative effect of the lie and the jews will defend the lie to the death... they will say that they dont want to live if rich people cant make more money. that can be arranged shekel eaters

point is this is a non event and america descends into chaos as you waste time on this story. its like yellow vests. what happened with that? nothing

>Fascist or Jews
Zionist are fascist. Chinese fascist are just as bad for whites as Zionists.

That's because they are commie trained doublethink shill

HK, China is a nation of 1 billion yellow jews, non-white nations that have an aggressive attitude toward the west are an even greater threat than domestic degeneracy, China has used race-baiting politics against western countries before. They steal western tech, emigrate en masse to western nations, anyone siding with them is a traitor.

yes, i want them to disrupt HK, as do the protestors. HK is like the UK on roids

they literally speak different languages. China and HK are not the same.

All of us with a brain

Yes, of course.
Being disappeared for not following the communist party is just the excuse.
These crafty jews. What will they think of next?

It's beautiful.

Attached: https___s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com_psh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4_images_0_4_9_4_21934940-1-eng-GB_She (2761x1553, 838K)

>All of us with a brain
Look at this faggot meme flag.

And yes Hong Kong is Chinese clay and the Mandarin Xi Jinping should have the protestors executed.

I'm on HK's side, but also worried that it'll be the new Tiamen Square and no one would stop it.

I think they realized this and actually dared the gov to kill them all.
Hope Vahalla is ready for that shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutter_oil

>It's beautiful.

Attached: main-qimg-7f8d8b1eaecd375f409342535c22261f-c.jpg (720x529, 49K)

china is a dystopian creepy shithole
the real question is why the fuck is hong kong being annexed to said creepy Authoritarian shithole?
xi ping is a scumbag

Varharra'
My bad.

Dystopian themes are always a part of the cyberpunk aesthetic. It's beautiful.

Attached: night leds.jpg (852x480, 43K)

it‘s banned in HK. But can’t stop them drive one hour to Guangzhou to order some

Meanwhile in burger land

Attached: bf8919aacd9db48b3b90fde221320e2a--at-walmart-walmart-people.jpg (474x636, 40K)

Honk Kong needs to be British ruled again

Why should Jow Forums side with the mainland then?

Why you mudslides go ass to mouth in public?

Attached: POO1.gif (165x300, 3.1M)

China is a backwards shithole.
I'm surprised that picture was taken without smog. Chinese has the worst air quality in the world.
And 99% of the country is 3rd world farmland.
It's like taking a picture of skyscrapers in the USA and saying kansas is just like this.
Chinese lies saying most of them are han, it's a huge lie.
They call anyone han chinese. It's like calling americans pure white.
There is no harmony in china. There is no trust in society.
Everything is fucked. Everyone is corrupt.
If you do something against the state, you get executed.
Big buildings do not make up for any of this.
Their culture is beyond repair. Mostly because they destroyed it on purpose.
You are not fooling anyone.

Attached: China-Firing-Squad-Prosecution.jpg (510x349, 62K)

HK. As much as there is to criticize about western-style democracy, it's still better than communist totalitarianism.

Stay on topic kike shill

>Everyone is corrupt.
This basically sums up china
its sad that the corruption is leaking into Australia

Why are Taiwan and Hong Kong chinks not as bad as the mainlanders?

>And 99% of the country is 3rd world farmland.
Not anymore.
>They call anyone han chinese. It's like calling americans pure white.
More pure than you, Malay nigger.

It's a beautiful cyberpunk civilization.

Attached: ldlk3hl28lqz.jpg (1834x1440, 552K)

Tell how you came to that conclusion?

How much are you paid to post this?

>How much are you paid to post this?
Prime example of self projection.
Can't make this shit up

Attached: _41603901.jpg (644x429, 76K)

why aren't they wearing safety glasses?

It is against recommendations to shoot tear gas inside. This picture is the airport.

They didn't had to go through Mao's cultural revolution

I sympathize with the non-communist chinks.

Hopefully the americans get dragged into this. Imagine, being able to shoot at commie bugmen without any legal repercussions within your lifetime.

Attached: tenor.gif (480x358, 311K)

>I cant in good faith sympathize with people who want...democracy
Democracy is the worst form of governance besides all the other ones.

HK are also chinktoids but they larp as brits, just like niggers wearing suits, they're still niggers.

Pretty lights aren't worth working in sweatshops and being tortured and killed for thinking differently, see also Falun Gong

Shut up noseberg you just want chinks to become democratic so you can subvert them easier .

I'm glad nobody here is dumb enough to reply to bait.

A great example of someone talking out of their ass.

Go to china and realise non of what you are saying is true.

Fuck globohomos and fuck Malaysia your country is shithouse full of retarded apes and i do not mean the "men of the jungle" i mean your Muslim population.

Attached: 1556660932980.png (590x590, 438K)

Nigger larping as a civilized man is better than a nigger being a nigger

I’m siding with OPs mom in my bed

I can tell chinese by canadian or australian flag.
Go home, chang.

Cyberpunk paradise

Go away, Malay.

Attached: 7653e9b9a2ff5daeb817cd73e6ad7e3b.jpg (640x346, 44K)

Hey look a based black civic nationalist cuck

Unlike China, Hong Kong dont kill their own people and cover it like nothing happen.
Unlike China, Hong Kong dont kill Falun Gong practistioner who protest by harmlessly meditating.
Unlike China, Hong Kong dont send Muslim to Xinjiang re-education camps.
Unlike China, They dont kill prisoners and harvest their from Falun Gong practitioners.
Unlike China, Hong Kong study real history and not their own China won everytime BS.
Unlike China, Hong Kong dont build island in the middle of the sea, said they wont militarized it then proceed to lie and militarized it anyway.
Unlike Chinese, Hong Konger can say sorry and dont yell then said its your fault.
Unlike China, Hong Kong has REAL free speech.

Attached: main-qimg-1f0186668e15e43fc275e93288dae79d.jpg (602x426, 53K)

Cyberpunk as a genre is about a dystopia tho
Not sure what that combination of words means

Lol, this thread showed me again, that it is hard to distinguish from mentally impaired western retards here, which there are surely many, and meme spouting shitheads that pretend to be morons.

Spotted the chinese gaylord
Go suck on a spy camera you chinese shillary