GIVE ME CHILDREN

>Boyfriend comes back to a clean house
>home cooked meals
>I’m loving and affectionate
What will it take for him to finally give me babies and marriage?! I’m turning 23 in a couple of months, and I don’t think I should wait any longer

Attached: B1B317AA-4857-4027-BFEC-8413764D4CED.jpg (655x567, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>Boyfriend comes back to a clean house
Dont live with a man you are not married to

>what will it take to get me pregnant?
uterus transplants

Rape him.

How long have you been together? If it’s been a while and nothing happens within a year, give him an ultimatum or drop him.

We’ve been living together for half a year, I thought it would speed up his realization that I’m fit to be mother and wife

>nothing happens within a year
Why wait that long?

I don't want to see your tits dude stop begging. Post the back of your hand with timestamp or gtfo.

A little over a year ...

Attached: 0EF03D00-9C2A-41F0-8D41-6C6108167850.jpg (1257x1079, 133K)

It doesnt work like that
This man is a whoremonger and just using you for sex

Tits or gtfo

Traps can't get pregnant

Trying to give him the benefit of stretching things out as much as possible. But I didn’t know their background, so I just gave a random estimate.

He needs a good job

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

Because I’m not promiscuous. I don’t have “options” and am sure I really want to be with him... I’m between a rock and a hard place. He would make a wonderful father, I feel he’s just scared

Why the fuck are you asking us?
ASK HIM FOOL..
There truth is only one person in your relationship with you and that is the person you would be talking with. If you have issues with a partner talk with them, relate to them it is a RELATionship after all...

I’d give him 6 months desu.

>Trying to give him the benefit
He is a whoremonger

>Because I’m not promiscuous.
You are having sex with a man you are not married to

Show tits and anus

What does that mean?

Dump him & get a sperm donor. Or find a man who will appreciate the effort you put in the relationship. Or just. Make him the sperm donor & dump him once you are pregnant.

He's afraid that you're faking it. You're on your best behavior and that will change once you get what you want.

>getting married after a year

Are u retarded?

He is having sex with a woman he is not married to

It doesnt take a year to decide if you want to marry someone or not

Oh, yeah, I agree they’re both degenerate for that. Then again, she did just say they’re living together, maybe that’s all.

Post body

If this all the case, then be patient. You are still young, and should be able to have kids for about 15 more years or so. He can have at least 2 years if he's that awesome.

you know the drill

Attached: Bayeux Show tits or gtfo.jpg (320x262, 33K)

Some female friends of my wife has the same problem. Men older than 25, or even 28, can be very slow and shy with regards to this kind of very definite ties.

Things that work, in order of effectiveness:
1. Have friends that are relatively young, that are getting married and possibly are having babies. People are very influenced by their friends. For example, research shows that if a couple you know has a divorce, it will increase the risk for you to divorce by 20%. The opposite holds true too. If all these guys see are other guys who take little/no responsibility, they will assume this is how it rolls.
2. Have another guy, perhaps a bit older one, or one that they will otherwise respect, talk to them. Ive talked to quite a few young men, per request of their girlfriends (friends of my wife). Half a year later, they are now looking for rings. They are led by example.
3. A major thing for a guy is financial/professional stability. They intuitively know that kids/wife are alot of responsibility, and whatever BS the liberals want to trick then into believing, they know that ultimately they have the primary responsibility for their family, if they get married and have babies. Guys dont want to get into this situation unless a) they are sure about the girl, b) they feel that they can provide for the family and are reasonably emotionally mature.

Which brings us to the last part here. Finding someone to impregnate you, or even to marry you, is the easiest thing in the world. But once that is done, youre stuck with him. Should you, for whatever reason, want to later divorce, it WILL (mark my words, WILL), give you a scar for life. In relation to children, especcially since you are then a mother, these are with you for life.

So. If youre with a guy, and you have been together for some time, and he still doesnt want to take it further, ask yourself if he is really apt for this task. Be sure of him. If you are, he will come to you when he is rdy.

It takes way longer than that.

>Asking Jow Forums for relationship advice as a female.
When was the last time you told him you want him to give you children?

>He can have at least 2 years if he's that awesome.
Would you actually give this advice to your daughter?

I'll take you. I'm 33 and my wife as of recent does not want kids. Where do you live.

No it doesnt

Post tits

Attached: CA44CE8F-22CF-476E-B424-8F4234B00BA8.jpg (1024x768, 69K)

biologically you should be having a kid by 23.
if you have been together for a long time and he knew you want kids, he owes it to you. you are partly responsible for picking a man who would eventually refuse to have a child.
depending on how gently you handle this situation (with class and tactful honesty) will determine if you pass this last test and earn his full trust.

Attached: 058.png (678x678, 304K)

Tell him you want marriage and children in the next 3 months. Don't bombard him with bullshit fancy wedding. State your virtues as qualifications. If he still isn't a go, walk. Bullet dodged

unless you are both handholdless virgins who have never been in a relationship

at absolute shocking minimum it should take 2 years

3-4 is normal

5 is pushing it.

anything beyond that you are already married

>biologically you should be having a kid by 23.
You can, not should

twist: op is a trap

He doesn't want you because you're a fucking weird bitch who goes on pol for relationship advice.

Attached: 5o5gz4g8tnd31.jpg (810x1080, 101K)

Make your pussy regularly available to cum dumping. Encourage more cum in your pussy. Be a relentless cum recepticle. Beg for a cum filled pussy 24/7.

This here.

>What will it take for him to finally give me babies
I could help

Attached: 1565368603102.jpg (1536x2048, 526K)

Married after a year? Fuck that. Stop rushing him. You fucks should travel first before marriage and babies.

Even if you are not both virgins you should stop fornicating so you wont be blinded by lust

Lol yeah that never happens.
Unmarried couples that live together have a much higher rate of failure and a higher rate of divorce

I cant imagine somebody being so insane they would consider marriage after a YEAR

Assuming you're actually a woman and not some transvestite abomination... sit him down and have a serious talk with him about your future together. Tell him your wants. Explain to him exactly what you just told us-- that you moved in because you thought it would help speed things up, and because you wanted to prove yourself to him. If after hearing you put yourself out there like that, he still can't put his finger on the trigger, then start crying. Ask him if he'll marry you. If he says no, leave immediately. He was never worth your time.

It may sound emotionally manipulative, but that's because it needs to be. Modern men have had the fear of government put into us by alimony, divorce, and child custody laws. Because of that, so very few of us are willing to take the plunge when it is time to do so without added emotional "support" (ie: pressure) from a loving woman. I wish I would've had the same thing happen to me, honestly.

Of course, you can always simply dominate him and take what you want. I suppose that's your nuclear option.

rape him

Get married. Cohabitation is a sin, as are sexual relations outside of marriage and children outside of wedlock.

Nigger talk.

What does it take you over a year to find out?

its best before 23 between 23-25 is when females tend to have increased chances of complications.

if you lived in a loving moral community you would have found a strong dependable man while still in your youth.

Attached: 1443506106655-3.png (1267x1635, 664K)

Bingo.

Not if you’re really ugly.

because a year of dating is nothing. You dont actually know the person.

when you first start dating you put up a front. after time that front comes down and you are your normal self

if you get married within a year you literally dont know who you are marrying

He might be gay or you're a fat pig faced animal.

This is the only post you need to read.

You put in 2 years of angel behavior, hard stop oral, cut sex after 2 kids, gain 50 pounds, work from home mlm social media shit job, then commence divorce rape.

This is about 3/5 of women. There is nothing he can do to stop it so he just does not trust you.

Twist: op has left out so much information she/he/ze either doesn't want an answer or is lying by omission to build up the confidence to be a bigger cunt.

fpbp

Christcuck detected

Also, culturally we are taught that men take the initiatives of this sort. In reality it is not true. On these things, men operate 100% on the information already provided by a woman. Its like this:

a) Woman is sure of move x. As this matures, she starts to signal it, in non-explicit and often even subconscious ways.
b) Lots of water flows under the bridge, nothing happens. Signal transfers. Man picks it up WAAAAYY later. Some are faster than others. Man eventually finds reason to think move x is good too. Sometime later he finds out, by his ladys signalling, that she is ready for it.
c) man prepares himself for move x. Men DONT, repeat, DONT, want to get rejected. This is another reason why they are way slower than women. Female rejection is for a man, evolutionarily speaking = universe rejects you and wants to get rid of you from the face of its planet. So man prepares so as to land move x successfully. Not knowing that it is already pre-thought out and pre-approved months, probably years, ahead of him my his lady.
d) man makes move x, woman blushes and is surprised (what "surprise" means here is multi-layered, but i do believe it is honest almost always, as women ALWAYS secondguess themselves).
e) man things all is good. Opens a can of beer, plays some videogames. Finally done, eh? Nah. Woman now, subconsciously, starts plotting to put move y or move z into the signalling pipeline.

This is how it works folks. Relationship-wise, family-wise, females are the architects. That is roughly as far as female initiative goes (this, and home styling). My wife is deadly serious on things like this, but in other things the is 100% passive. She cannot even pick which flavour chocolate she wants. Its good, cause i can choose the car. Etc.

Gl hf. Cant live with them, cant live without em. I feel sad for incels, really. Family and religion, these are the good parts of life.

you should have known he was just going to betray you when his name is lance

Well that's fucking delusional.

My ex ended up leaving me because she thought I was taking too long. I just wanted to finish getting my degree so I could afford a nice wedding for her and have a good job to raise a family. If your bf is fucking around playing vidya and not building the foundation to have a family, leave him.If he has a plan and is working to fulfill it, have some patience.

Can I trade my GF for your wife? I already have kids don't want more.

READ THIS DISREGARD EVERYTHING ELSE

There is a 85% chance this is a more clever than average slide threads, so I'm putting a herbs in the options box. For the chance it's not, here's the thing:

You're stupid for 2 reasons:
1. You are literally asking relationship advice from absolute losers.
2. You are trying to consult with strangers on the internet, anonymously in the shadows about how to entrap someone. This is a disgusting state of mind.

Talk to him, explain how things are, share your perspective, get his. Go from there.
Now that I think about it, those 85% are actually 99.5%, given that no way s woman would ask for advice here, and be so laconic and straightforward.
I already put the effort, so here goes.

I am a Christian, yes. Christianity is the lifeblood of every Western nation: the nation's longevity and wellbeing depends on how devoutly it follows Jesus.

You already live together. You already perform the functions of a housewife. Why the fuck would he marry you when he clearly doesnt need to to receive the benefits. Women are SO FUCKING DUMB

>because a year of dating is nothing
Dating is a degenerate modern concept thats purpose is fulfill your lust not to find a suitable wife
>reddit spacing
mgtow garbage

but only 3x a week

>have some patience.
No
If you want a girl marry her
You dont need a fancy wedding
Were you patient waiting for sex?

When people like each other, they tend to only show each other their best side. Waiting a few years increases the likelihood that some event will happen that reveals the other person's worst side. This is extremely important if the marriage doesn't work out and their worst side comes out during divorce.

1 year is far too fast. If you want his love, you can have that just from being together. And his love should be enough for the time being.

Facts.

>find a suitable wife

what do you think dating is?

If i married this one girl after 3 weeks of dating i would not have learned she was a child rape victim and had massive fucking baggage and didnt do blowjobs

take your larpy 19th century white nationalist dating standards the fuck out of this thread

easy.
>stop cohabitating
>explain that you will only fuck him if married and with the purpose of having children.

Attached: 268909F4-F93E-4209-A797-4C0D3FCADDF1.jpg (624x764, 85K)

Move on. He's not going to buy the cow if you're giving it away for free.

I can imagine it and then predict the divorce and guy loosing half his shit and kids to her. 2019 not 1819.

Holy shit, just cane to Jow Forums and I didn't know you were this ultraconservative. Or is it just online role-playing/American things? It's funny because the majority of you are probably brown eyed with glasses, shitty haircut with forehead bangs, sex starved single men posting from basements or studios in run down areas, longing for a fun life.

t. Whorewmongering for 7 years

get a job.

Dilate. Please.

>t. Whorewmongering for 7 years
Degenerate.
Start a family.
Stop whoring around.

Attached: 1548738897303.jpg (850x1189, 363K)

trannies killed rule 31 just like everything else they touch

Attached: 1557100220317.gif (240x138, 464K)

Shut the fuck up mutt

Cooter or scooter.

>mgtow garbage

Divorce, side dick, and support for irrational decisions are too easy for women to get. Marriage is a poor choice under these rules.

I use returns to separate thoughts, not a hard concept.

It is more than enough to find out their basic personality and if you have the same values
>mportant if the marriage doesn't work
I like how you already have a plan for your marriage fails like you expect it to happen
Dating a a degenerate concept so people can fornicate and still pretend they are better than people hooking up and having one night stands

You women still exist? I thought you went extinct.

>You dont need a fancy wedding
Yeah, I know that. She had a lot of stuff on her pinterest of wedding stuff that she liked and I wanted her to have what she wanted.
>Were you patient waiting for sex?
Spare me your pious moralizing, virgin.

sorry, boypussy cannot deliver babies, he needs to find a real woman

no
Dont get a divorce
Look how degenerate modern society is and yet most people are still able to make their marriages work

You dodged a bullet.

Degenerate. Like utterly degenerate. Why do you even find a pleasure in sex with random girls? Why do you have an urge to fuck every other girls that passes by? Ate you a Nigger?

I'll give you some kids. I'm 6'2" 205, ripped, handsome, smart, and most importantly, white.

Men don't work that way. When a man is ready for marriage and children and gets it done. If you have been with a guy for a significant amount of time, live with him, etc. And you aren't engaged.....you wont be. Time to move on.

Looking back at it now, I would have to agree.