My nationalistic pride is crumbling day by day

I can’t help but think that my forefathers wouldn’t have died for my country if they knew how disgusting and pathetic it would become

Attached: A73CAA34-FCC0-47C4-A034-2522B380180B.png (657x527, 44K)

Correct, they wouldn't have. But that's no reason to be less proud of them, it's your traitorous leaders who are shitting on the flag they died for.

Same. I used to love my country and my people. But ofc I hated the fucking liberals. And I kinda hated the feminists too. And the normies, and the NPCs. But I loved.. well, basically I just fucking hate my country and my people. Fuck everything

>My nationalistic pride is crumbling day by day
You're slowly accepting the truth that your race is your nation.

You are less relevant every day.

The longer you refuse to listen to the people IN YOUR LIFE you are going to fade deeper and deeper into isolation.

Youre just here for an excuse to be angry. Really you need to be angry with yourself and the failures that have lead you to this point in life.

create a nation they would have died for

Whites sold canada out to shitskins of all types
Fat white boomers prance around my area livin high on the hog
Foreign students work most of the jobs
Benefits and comissions etc are virtually non existant bc employers can just find some other wageslave
Canadian youth destroy themselvesnwith tinder and marijuana and alcohol and fentanyl and meth and timbits
Its over, fren
Im moving to the mountains to build a comfy cabin and capture a virgin teenage gf to make babies with and grow food and raise animals

Call me when the race war starts

Lol nigga the ppl in my life just tell me to get a job at shekelsteins and wageslave
My life guidance was basically a 10 min hs councellor (roastie) deciding my career for me because i was so misled and aimless
Slaving for corporate boomers for nothing
Watching all real estsate being bought up by jews and flipped to retards sining death mortgage contracts
Im focussed on growing food and becoming strong of will and body
Get bent nigga

>Blaming Whites for the actions of the Jew
The only thing you should blame Whites for is their inaction to the Jewish designed White Genocide that is presently happening.

As much as people will say shit like
>HURR DONT RUN AWAY, PREPARE FOR THE RACE WAR INSTEAD DURR
Your best option is to move to someplace rural and just chill and maybe join some nationalistic party. Race war is a meme and I've been hearing about it being imminent for years now.

And you are basically saying this cultureless hockey tim hortons cement culture is not at fault
You are the enemy desu

>>HURR DONT RUN AWAY, PREPARE FOR THE RACE WAR INSTEAD DURR
Take part in the Butler Plan/Northwest Imperative.

They would fight to make it CEASE

Attached: cease your faggotry crusader stylized.jpg (530x420, 73K)

You dumb nigger, whites had to take the loans, they had to sin the contracts , they had to willingly make the deal. Jews have zero power otherwise. Boomers saw the money with a glint in the eye and jumped for it
Fucking retard you talk of responsibility on one hand and then pull this shit
Get real

If you want race-war I recommend Berlin once they stop paying welfare due to being broke from paying boomer gibs.

Exactly. My country is wherever my race is. I have more in common with a white man half way around the world than I do with some nonwhite with “American citizenship.”

>t. chink demoralisation thread
jesus christ why do you keep doing this

all kys

This is probably the best course of action as doing it means you are not actually committing any crime. Are there actually many people you know who are doing it?

nicely said. it's spelled "nigger" though

>forefathers wouldn’t have died for my country
Who died to make Canada a country?

Whites by in large are an occupied, indoctrinated people. Most Whites simply don't know any better and don't have access to the truth that can set them free.

They are our people, regardless of how wrong they might be.

We must free ourselves and them from the de facto slavery we're in.

Damn fucking straight.

>Are there actually many people you know who are doing it?
Personally? No. People doing it? Yes.

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom! I hope you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it." - John Adams

Even if the sheep find out what are they meant to do? Here in the UK we are not constrained by the two-party system as much as you guys in the states yet people still mindlessly vote, complain after the parties renege on their promises and by the time the next election rolls around in 5 years time, they just forget about the betrayal and vote for the same party again.

National dignity

i stay positive im only nice to white people here... if someone is not from a euopean country i become hostile and act like a douche

>Even if the sheep find out what are they meant to do?
The stuff that Jow Forums would call us "feds" or "honeypot" for discussing (because Jow Forums doesn't want to act)

When it's time for the boogaloo, no one will have to tell you, you'll know.

In the meantime...prep...redpill yourself...redpill others...archive information.

This. I gave up all hope for this country after the election

Lumberjacks in work accidents.