Press F for Saint Tarrant

The Department of Corrections says the Christchurch mosque attacks accused will no longer be able to send or receive mail, after he managed to send a "hateful" letter to a supporter from his prison cell.

stuff.co.nz/national/christchurch-shooting/115008948/corrections-admits-terror-accuseds-letter-to-supporter-should-not-have-been-sent

Attached: 1565661521513.jpg (3264x2448, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gdi3ZSn86kw&list=LLvwumR8K5O1N-kDzn_ndbHA&index=3&t=0s
washingtonpost.com/world/alleged-christchurch-gunman-sends-letter-from-prison-cell/2019/08/14/1192e7f6-be65-11e9-a8b0-7ed8a0d5dc5d_story.html?noredirect=on
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
youtube.com/watch?v=en1uwIzI3SE
archive.fo/ZNU9o
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222869459/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post the letter

Hateful letter

Attached: 1565693364433.jpg (1250x10000, 1.77M)

how is this real life
are we the only competent people left?

YAS POST!

Is there a digital transcription yet?

I never doubted you, Alan
The Auckland Prison stamp confirmed its authenticity.

Attached: 3D0E48AC-BE9A-4C3E-94C8-916B31989B73.jpg (1211x1329, 699K)

>Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said the letter "just should not have happened".

Attached: 1565783084535.jpg (1240x700, 50K)

>He still hasn't seen the letter
Lurk moar newfag.

Thanks, I'm like 70% sure I can see an old code we were taught in the army. Gonna take my a while to decrypt if it's there

Hello Alan, 04/07/19

Thank you greatly for sending the letter, it must have cost you a lot of rubles to send it all the way from Russia.
In the future if you wish to write or contact me you can just email the prison. It's a lot faster and a hell of a lot cheaper. Though I will still have to reply by regular mail, which takes a long time.

Thanks for the postage stamps as well, they are the only two pieces of color in my otherwise gray cell. I will havet o hide from the guards. I think I can recognize the landmarks on the stamps. One is of the Kremlin in Moscow. Oh wait I just realized the name of the place its at.
The top of the postage stamp, written in cyrillic. I am such an idiot haha. Sometimes I forget how to read cyrilic, its been nearly 4 years since I visited Russia and my memory is failing.

Lets talk about Russia for a bit, as it is one of my favourite countries.
I visited Russia for 1 month in september 2015. I think you can still find some of the photographs I uploaded to facebook, though you will have to google search for an archived or saved version of my facebook page as facebook deleted my profile.
I traveled from st. petersburg through Moscow then around the "golden circle" tourist trail around Moscow. I also have stopped halfway between Moscow and st.petersburg in a small city with a fort with red walls and a golden monument at the center of the fort, but I cannot remember the name of the city.
The Russian people I met were great and once they found I was a tourist and from Australia they became very welcoming. Though the babushkas at the museums still scare me, one of them caught me taking a photo of the artwork and berated me so fiercely in Russian that I can still feel the shame to this very day haha.

What a bunch of nerds. The letter is him just saying how lovely Russia is. How fucking pathetic.

Attached: crapsandwich.jpg (208x225, 43K)

There was, but I don't have it now. Probably other anons can post it.

Soggy cunt

Press s to spit

Thank you swedeanon

My three favourite places were:
1. st.peterburg as it is the most beautiful city in Europe, even more so than Porto in Portugal or Prague in Czechia.
2. The view from a church on the hillside of Moscow of the new business district, amazing view, very "cyberpunk" if you understand what I mean.
3. A monastery that was about 3 kilometers walk from a small town, beautiful design and the walk there was very scenic past dachas(village homes), lakes, ponds and farmland. Very idealistic.
My three favourite Russian songs are "Kotysha" the Cossack song "when were at war", there is a great version of this song that went viral, a russian female solider singing in the classroom, i think you the one, the last song is very different, and a bit crazy, especially the music video. It's name is toxin by dirty ramirez, I think its spelled Tokcnb in Russian. I hope you are old enough to watch it haha.
I wish I could visit Russia again someday, but oh well, life isn't about travelling.

My political and social views are mainly based on a mix of ideas from platos "the republic", Richard Dawkins idea of the cultural evolution by memetics, Carl G. Jung views on inherited racial conscious and unconscious as well as belief in nature and the natural hierarchy above all.
My views are most like Sir Oswald Mosley (the historical leader). To understand some of my views on race you should google "haplogroups and human inherited instincts and behaviors". This will give you a broad overview.

I'm not doing much at the moment, just speaking with lawyers and preparing for my trial. I cannot go into any great detail about regrets or feelings as the guards will confiscate my letter if I do(to use as evidence). But I can tell you I have no concern about my self and I only worry for the Europe's future.
I believe there is a great conflict on the horizon and unfortunately there will likely be a great amount of bloodshed. Though that's nothing Russia hasn't survived before, right? Haha - I only hope our people can survive the coming demographic shift.

I hope this letter finds you well and that you are enjoying Russia and all its beauty.
Enjoy life, but do not forget about your duty to your people.
Brenton Tarrant
BT.

I don’t see what the problem is. He hasn’t even been found guilty yet

Thread soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=Gdi3ZSn86kw&list=LLvwumR8K5O1N-kDzn_ndbHA&index=3&t=0s

>trips
you must comply

Been away for a while faggot

Literally concerned citizen tier. Nice to see that he's still doing well on the inside.

This

He would of died in our prisons

>would of

Murican tier grammar m8

Doubt it unless someone had him suicided. He's not well connected enough for that.

K he forgot how to read cyrilic since it's been nearly 4 years since he went there ? he went there a month and learned cyrilic ? The whole thing is pure crap. They saw no one believed their shitty story and oops a letter get through. So what was even the point in doing what he did ?
>cultural evolution by memetics
ya ok fucking troll

washingtonpost.com/world/alleged-christchurch-gunman-sends-letter-from-prison-cell/2019/08/14/1192e7f6-be65-11e9-a8b0-7ed8a0d5dc5d_story.html?noredirect=on

The butthurt is real

Leaf stop. Just stop.
Both the prison and the authorities admitted it's real.
Stop.

It doesn't take a long time to learn Cyrillic

Found the kike

Name of the Moscow church? I’m going to Russia next week

You can memorize Cyrillic in like one day

So that's just what her face is like? I assumed in the hijab photo she was playing it up because it was a memorial or something.

Fuck Jew Zealand. /ourgoy/ did nothing wrong except kill a bunch of worthless Hajis.

wtf i love washingtonpost now i totally believe everything they says
ya why would they lie right ? they also said the fucking shooting was real so what ?
i know you're in your edgy phase and you hate yourself but you'll get over it no worry.
>It doesn't take a long time to learn Cyrillic
Ya sure you can learn to read Cyrilic in a month and Brenton was just really really good at learning language and travelling on who know who money.
Found the cheerleader.
>You can memorize Cyrillic in like one day
ya totally 100% doable sorry my russian jewish fren
Also where did he find his money to travel the world again ?

I memorized how to pronounce every single cyrillic letters in like one hour the other night

This cannot be more fake. Lol. ThE PrIsOn CoNfIrMeD iT.

Daily reminder that normies are retards.

Attached: 10E38B2B-3053-440F-81CD-B85639E64276.jpg (1225x1287, 744K)

Just ignore the leaf it's mentally retarded. Don't feed trolls/retards with attention.

>I memorized how to pronounce every single cyrillic letters in like one hour the other night
I totally believe you. You can read perfect cyrilic in one night and you're not an underage edgelord in a cult.

>come form serbia
>call others retard
ouf

Lol, they'll tear up the rule book to get their way, they show just how little 'our values' and 'the rule of law' count for when it comes down to it.

How can
Anyone
In America
This
Asshole
Racist
Reactionary
And
Not be a
Troll?

Attached: 2641254A-F2B4-457C-AF10-89BCAF589DD7.jpg (768x1024, 82K)

>human rights are a privilege

holy shit

Attached: tony is so taken aback he blurts our a racial slur.jpg (174x290, 9K)

Start a campaign to fight for tarrants human rights to recieve and send mail
Much like mandela

Faggot

Tarrant remains unconvicted, the NZ authorities are exercising a arbitrary and despotic power in their selective application of the law.

Kek. How much of a stupid petrol sniffing abo do you have to be to think free speech and human rights don't apply to people who do something you don't like. FUCK NIGGERS, FUCK KIKES, FUCK LEBOS, FUCK PAKIS, FUCK PAJEETS, FUCK CHINKS, FUCK NORMIES, FUCK THE WURUNDJERI PEOPLE, FUCK TORRES STRAIT ISLANDERS.

DUDE FUCK ABOS

Do it.

>human rights are a privilege
Haha you can’t make this shit up

I am all for it.
Starting with some typical online petition to spread around social media could be a thing.

shitposting from prison

based

There's nothing hard about Cyrillic alphabet, at which point you can read any text you want. Understanding it is another mater entirely, but nothing is impossible. You can actually learn to understand text without studying at all, just by reading - that's how I've learned English.

It can be done
Those activists working in the NZ prison needs to be shouted down

FUCK ABOS

>youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
Bumpi

Attached: 1565643858520.jpg (422x585, 33K)

Thank god theres none of those chinese uni student shills in this thread accusing /ourgod/ of being a mossad agent

Not a bad idea. Shoould be done in a more subtle way, like "we don't support his crimes, but his rights should not be infringed".

>There's nothing hard about Cyrillic alphabet, at which point you can read any text you want. Understanding it is another mater entirely, but nothing is impossible. You can actually learn to understand text without studying at all, just by reading - that's how I've learned English.
Took you 1 night I bet ?

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD
SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD
SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Dude shitposted while gunning down muzzies at short range by carrying his meme-music around with a speaker.
That motherfucker does not give a shit.

Attached: 55470332_258407735037354_3467724047528230912_n.png (600x599, 283K)

>none of those chinese uni student shills
>i'm also not crazy
aussie are the worst poster on this board by really far

Well slap my cheeks, it wasn't a larp after all and his penmanship is actual ass. That or the media has fallen for another larp yet again.

top kek

Attached: australia_canada.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

There was no shit post in that children letter stop idolizing someone because you're a loser.

>top retard
>i'm 12 btw ahAh

>youtube.com/watch?v=en1uwIzI3SE
Bump

Attached: ben-mcdougal-204-germania-reel2.jpg (1920x1080, 384K)

t. Ahmed.

>said the chink leaf

bump

She's really a horrible witch and mutant as Edward Dutton and Woodley of Menie describe it.

bumparino

there's more chink in australia than canada wake up retard

Why does she always has the face of a dog that knows he will get slapped ?

Anyone have the picture of her penis bulge
Shes the one responsible for the weapon grab in NZ after the "incident"

Attached: 1326650568379.png (265x393, 151K)

save the archive page
archive.fo/ZNU9o

Chinks here barely come on Jow Forums, can’t say the same for you mate.

Theres also more Muzzies and Hispanics in Canada. Australia is whiter than you leafs.

Save this link as a shortcut
ARCHIVED
archive.fo/ZNU9o

Notice how in the article the NZ cucks won't even mention Tarrant's name. He's just (((the accused))).

I learned Cyrillic in a week-end, when I was bored

>can’t say the same for you mate
ya thats coping fuck off you have the biggest chinese diaspora outside china
>Australia is whiter than you leafs.
A bunch of pedo and drunktard is all you are.

>my dad work at nintendo
tell me more please

Alan's thread where he originally posted the letter:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222869459/

Attached: 1555900627967.jpg (1280x963, 654K)

I don't think that's even legal to withhold mail

Post the letter bitch or kek will make you homeless faggot.

No, but I didn't actively studied it either, just read whatever from time to time, mostly text in games and manga. It took me like half a year and occasional glance in the dictionary to begin understand it. If i actually studied it, I probably could have learn it quite good in the same time frame. The trick is to learn alphabet with vocabulary and leave grammar rules for the later.

>>You can memorize Cyrillic in like one day
>ya totally 100% doable sorry my russian jewish fren
He probably didnt learn how to speak russian or read a book but I'm assuming learning the alphabet makes it easy to recognize certain words, which is doable in a day
hell for the trip to japan I took I memorized katakana and learned a few simple phrases
half the signs just spell things that an english speaker would recognize

Its better to be a white Jew than a brown Jew. Leafs are brown Jews.

kek the reason he can’t get mail is he doesn’t live there
>drops in and sends letter
>I’m just like you goyim
>goes home

I hate this woman so much.

S

it's just another alphabet for gods sake, it's not like fucking learning the actual language...

and if you are not using it.. well likely is that after 4 years you might just go
>wait what was that letter again?

Why would you need a "digital transcription"?

Attached: 1561379905181.png (629x662, 162K)

Ok so a neet with no money just happen to be really prolific in learning language and history. Just a coincidence tho. No agenda there.
Also he inherited money from his poor father who worked a menial job enough so he could not work his whole life and learn language all over the world.
And he threw all that for, wait for it, cultural evolution by memetics and for the inherited instincts and behaviors.
I find the ahah odd at the end of every sentence.
>Its better to be a white Jew than a brown Jew. Leafs are brown Jews.
>It's better to be a white Jew
dunno why i'm not even shocked at this point

IF YOU’RE SENDING TARRANT MAIL, PRINT OUT AND ATTACH MEMES AND Jow Forums ARCHIVES!

We need to give our lad some laughs and let him experience some offline shit posts

Theres 1.2 million chinks in Australia, there’s about 1.7 in Canada.
Absolute cope

he never came to Jow Forums tho he went to infinite you can fuck off if you want