Why do all white nationalists look like this? Could WN possibly be some kind of cope?

Why do all white nationalists look like this? Could WN possibly be some kind of cope?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-14-14-32-24-35.png (720x1280, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GI27mX1BHvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dunno. why dont you use that big brain of yours and tell us

Jow Forums know of any hand held gun that can fire off 10,000 rds of ammo in a single attack ?

at least LE now has a profile to go after. these horrible attacks need to prevented no matter the cost.

Why do all Jews do 9/11?

Attached: 9-11chart.png (5376x5376, 3.72M)

Like what? He looks like an ordinary teenager.

Do you know anybody that could even carry that much?

Oy vey how dare he own ammo
Reminds me of the 60 gorillion

he looks good when you compare him to the other mutts who done that sort of shit

They're all skinnyfat young retards who wouldn't throw a punch at Tyrone if their life depended on it. Yet they have the audacity to shoot a bunch of people for >muh cause
Fuckin cowards. No wonder they're the face of Jow Forums

Attached: 1565236418978s.jpg (234x250, 7K)

he looks average. fuck you kike

They’re not white nationalists, they’re incels, people talk about how your country is getting more and more far right, but it’s more like a beta uprising desu

Is he actually a white nationalist? Or just being called one? I haven’t found anything calling for a white ethnostate in his ifunny. White nationalism is thrown around so much.

Yeah, WE'RE the ones coping

Attached: optics.png (1690x1218, 1.77M)

just once I want to see a fucking web article like this but with a nog murderer.

I mean, they have literally thousands to choose from, a new one literally every day.

I've never seen the whole "angry looking mug shot with the grid of colored mugshots behind him" for a nog killer. Never. Seen it for Roof. Seen it Cruz. Seen it for fucking Trump.

where are the evil nog faces? like....how obvious is that propaganda?

Not sure if shooting someone is a sign of cowardice. Soldiers have trouble with dealing with this shit.

It's this. Feminism causes all of this but you can't get that through anybody's head because cumming feels good.

>They
>"people"
>muh cause
>/pol
Will you ever recognize your glow, nigger?
Your pathetic False Flags will never be the face of "/pol", you incandescent faggot.
Gilroy - Ital/Iran = "WHITE SUPREMACY!"
El Paso - Hisp/Kike Dem. = "WHITE SUPREMACY!"
Dayton - Hisp/Kike Antifa = "WHITE SUPREMACY!"
That's just the past three most recent. The list goes on.
You're either a clueless fucking drooling retard newfag who should crawl back to CNN's echo chamber, or you're paid to post bullshit here?
I know who you are, nigger.

Attached: HegelianDialectic.jpg (268x201, 11K)

He's really cute looking. The crazies always are though.
If he is a WN then he's probably the only cute WN in the entire world that still has all of his teeth and no meth scabs.

damn the modern fascists and neo-nazis have really been downgraded in the looks department.

Attached: young_Stalin_1.jpg (1174x1600, 263K)

This frog gets it

the ones on the left all look like souless statues, the right all look like relatable humans
except rosa why do women have to ruin everything

Hes not a WN, just a righty who hates feds on iFunny.

oh noes!
not 10,000 bullets!
big deal, that sounds like a fun weekend.
i bet they're trying to pass a law saying that we can't stock up on ammo.

>10,000 ROUNDS OF AMMO
youtube.com/watch?v=GI27mX1BHvk

your picture is not Stalin btw

Attached: 7eeb2a5c6fd9c487bf93e7c8aee0db21~2.jpg (414x604, 62K)

DESU this photo is doctored as fuck. You know, you can't be a famous fascist without being charismatic. Ugly people usually ain't charismatic. That's why commies hide behind so much bureaucracy. They're ugly as shit.

Maybe paddock style but not from a single rifle would be too hot on the barrel

Well meme flag, because they are hand picked by fbi/cia.mossad. They intentionally look for young males like that. Also, with mentall illness so they are easily mentally swayed.

Why do all leftists look like this? Could Leftism be some kind of cope?

Attached: numalecollage.jpg (1920x1080, 477K)

>lindsay graham
kek

Lots of people have that much. This is stupid. You stockpile so you can wait out local fluctuations in price and shoot enough to get good at a reasonable average price per round. Literally every marksman, coo, sport, and gun enthusiast has had to shoot this much to be any good.

If you haven’t replaced a barrel yet, you’re still a noob. 10k is pretty normal. I keep about 3k for each caliber.

Anyway, I’m glad they caught the moron but lets not ruin shooting for us all because 1 guy said things on the internet.

Isn't that the problem though, censorship online because of boomer knee-jerk reactions to """mass shootings"""? If the government ever saw my Jow Forums history I'd be in a mental institution and put on the top 100 fbi list, heck I'm sure a lot of us would. The FBI would have to make a new list of top 1000 threats based on shit posting.

Desu this is good advice at least 3-5k rounds extra parts and magazines are always good to have I know several people with an ammo stash this large including me and none of them are especially loony

shiiiiiit, at least someone here gets it

Oy Vey!

Attached: 51PofV3zL+L.jpg (360x500, 43K)

Attached: 1501267691753.gif (500x281, 493K)

were you expected an African teenager?

>MAKE THE SUCKER DISAPPEAR

It's all fucking retarded media shit anyway. I've got ten thousand rounds, counting up every caliber I own. I'm not planning a fucking massacre, just got a couple better deals buying in bulk.

Range day is no fun when you can't afford to fire off more than a mag before you go home.

I just had an idea for a funny FBI honey pot.

The website is called win free ammo.

Who would like to win 10,000 rounds of free ammunition? Send your name and address and we'll entter you into a contest. Literally, every kid in America that shoots guns will enter.

Then the FBI starts choosing the winners! Get my point!

Attached: Gravity_Grow_v10.gif (800x700, 45K)