What Would Happen If He Moved To TRS?

Imagine if Sven agreed to give Tucker 75% of the paywall sub money and put Tucker behind the paywall.

Attached: LJQUI5CF3UI6TFFL2LO2HQG7KI.jpg (1484x988, 99K)

>pay tucker minimum wage

His buddy Mark Steyn would talk him out of it, if the Tucc would even seriously consider such a bum deal.

>implying his audience wouldn't follow him

hilarious, but would limit tucker's reach. slow and steady redpilling has worked for him so far. his role is to deprogram the magapedes

he should start a podcast and kick jordan peterson out of his spot as top patreon shekelgrabbler

then actually use that money to create an independent media juggernaut rather than pocket it

Both Tucker and Ann should either go to TRS or create their own network that's less raunchy but still names the Jew. They won't though cause they're pussies.

God that would be so fucking amazing. I hope he does something with the amount of wealth and resources he has. He's fiscally free to say whatever he wants once (((Fox))) cuts him off

Right now Tucc is where all of Jow Forums's favorite podcasters wish they were. I just don't see him going all-internet unless and until they kick him off the air.

Didn't some National Review columnist go full 1488? It's not outside the realm of possibility.

Can you at least post something that could actually happen

>Tucker Carlson starts writing for the daily stormer
truly, the nightmare timeline

Or if he co hosted AF with Nicholas J. Fuentes

would sub to a tuckcast.
have been talking about it for 6 months at least.
honestly id sub to both, its still cheaper than cable and more interesting.
paypig TRS . biz has enough content to fill a significant portion of my listening habits by itself.

Listen Big Guy, Trump!
Just believe just Support Trump.
Did i say Trump and Support?

Attached: tucker_wtf.jpg (656x373, 100K)

that would be EPIC.

Then there would no reason to watch Fox News anymore.

>missing the joke

Tucker 2024

I dont get it. Nick is woke on the JQ, women, race and ww2/holohoax with surprisingly good optics. No one has been able to hold his positions and look as good. Either people are optics cucks or dont have any tact with the JQ and holohoax stuff and look to boorish.

Tucker and weev start a podcast

fuentes has a literal kike father

When he finally gets canned, my guess is he will be totally finished with this shit, or start his own media company. Starting his own company will be immensely more productive then joining the TRS guys. The goal in mind being not to keep all of your eggs in one basket.

how did fox news become the good guys

Attached: 1554570505066.jpg (500x492, 46K)

People wouldn't pay attention to him because they're idiots that just watch tv and agree with what they're told.

>how did fox news become the good guys
They said they were the good guys and they're the only media network that is perceived to be conservative.

proof?