INB4SOURCE IS NEVER WRONG. GENERALS GATHER IN THEIR MASSES

JUST LIKE WITCHES AT BLACK MASSES.
>inb4source

Attached: 20190814_105212.jpg (1080x608, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JLwtRtiaFzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meta.

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

Who cares? Literally a single Marine weapon platoon could hold off the entire insectoid army for a week.
So tired of you commieboo cucks acting like any country is even a slight threat to the US.

Attached: wtf1.gif (240x228, 858K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190814-035731_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 416K)

>Literally a single Marine weapon platoon could hold off the entire insectoid army for a week.
sure... how is that wall going for you?

Attached: untitled.png (239x211, 91K)

>literally billions

Attached: st.gif (480x270, 3.59M)

MP? O.0

>ex-communist country
Wow opinion instantly discarded.
Fetch me my horse stableboy.

You shall have your chance.

Attached: 20190813_210820.jpg (311x302, 36K)

>mfw there are numbers in the sections of the face similar to q clock
>mfw i have no face

Post more blurry pics please

it's going down tomorrow isn't it OP?

Pic one is PAP, there are 80k on the Border, and 200k more Mobing.
There is another one mil on callup.

8/15/19
Whatever would make you think that?

the way you said it reminds me of starship troopers, except the troopers kill insects en masse

3 PM nigger?

Wow, you’re 3 minutes ahead of Fox News.

Sasquatch?

>wow, you’re 3 minutes ahead of Fox News
And you are 3 nuclei short of a brain cell.
I've been running threads on this Happening and delivering with regularity for months, newfren.

is that the spermatozoa what hatched you?

Try again

Attached: 1501775539196.png (250x250, 71K)

oh fuck, you're awesome

You will never mow down gooks en masse with your A-10 Thunderbolt II.
Why even live?

Attached: 300px-A-10_-_32156159151.jpg (300x204, 12K)

bamp

Only with Talent on Loan From God.

What.

Zulu.

Kek. Arrogance will be your downfall.

is this mother of the chink hive?

the American army of 2019 is not the same army that invaded Iraq in 2003

Attached: Janina_Simmons.jpg (800x589, 87K)

No telling what you will find in there.
The Ride Never Ends.

kek

I bet she'd fuck your shit up

but at least we're moving

>is this mother of the chink hive?
No.
When that happens, there will be fifty thousand of them.
This is one of ours currently vectoring HK.

that pic is from a twitter OSINT account

>Literally a single Marine weapon platoon could hold off the entire insectoid army for a week.

The same marine platoons thwarted by hajis in the desert with rusty AKs and bombs detonated by flip phone batteries?

The US army wasn't what it was during WW1/WW2/etc.

It's full of niggers in it for a meal today.

Which belongs to WHO, Arab?

IDGAF, post your sources instead of LARPing as fucking 007 faggot

The same marine platoons now filled with tranny spics I bet.

Imagine being so stupid that you dont understand ROE lmao.
Kys low-IQ subhuman.

Dude you're so obvious at this point, you dedicate much more attention to the inb4source user threads than himself. Are you in some sort of Jihad "against fake news and larping"? Or just scared? That's my real question by now.
Plus, you're a faggot and Muhammad is a pedophile

You want me to cut your Iran VPN again?

i bet you're a cuck

Ben is pissed of that we retired one of the assets they put a lot of money in.

Attached: 20190802_100748.jpg (565x587, 138K)

Wait for PLA army to do a little something shaking up Hong Kong and during the fog of it see it the US fires up the Rod of God on some targets to stir up the whole shit storm.

Btw still convinced the things blowing up in russia last few weeks was the Rod serving notice

And we'll do nothing as per usual. Trade with China is more important then Hong Kong citizens, just like it was the last time this happened.

KILL YOURSELF

Yeah those marines would be bombed in oblivion if China's absurd quantities of artillery didn't wipe them out first.

Slopes on parade!

They have all of our tech in equal or greater stockpiles sand aircraft carriers and far more personnel and they aren't afraid to throw numbers at the enemy. Without the tech or numerical advantage, US only real advantage is a continent with two oceans and a well-armed population . . .

That's a US carrier appearing on Google maps or some shit. Space based spy satellites have much higher resolution than that so we can rule put that this is a photo from the Chinese military.

Hypersonic missiles dude, China is arguably much further ahead than even Russia in this field. They could send mach 25 and over nukes past our missile defense system and just blow the shit out of everything.

She's probably fucked a lot of shit up

Why do neverserved cucks think they have any idea what a pissed off Marine is like?
A single fireteam with their pay witheld and told they arent allowed to get drunk until the operation was over would literally burn Bejing to the ground in a single day.
I dare any of you cucks to go to the nearest Marine base and talk that good shit youre talking itt to the first Marine you see and theyd literally wipe the pavement with your teeth.

US has bases all over the world. China is surrounded by nations with US bases. US doesnt have a single China base near its borders. China doesnt stand a chance. Theyll be bombed and broken before US lets them out of their containment zone.

no but there are a lot of nu-males who talk shit but are some of the most uncoordinated people you've ever met. i bet she would beat your ass for the sole reason you think she couldn't.

Even what we have in the public arsenal can defeat hypersonic sea skimmers. Never mind once the Navy can pop an F-18 with a laser up.

ROBOT WARS
ROBOT WARS
ROBOT WARS
ROBOT WARS
ROBOT WARS

>US doesnt have a single China base near its borders.
No, instead we have San Francisco and Vancouver.

sensible chuckle'd

8/15/2019 1500 Zulu?

God let it happen already

Attached: 20190814_132733.jpg (1063x1764, 585K)

I didn't know U.S Carriers came with Plasma Thrusters. Pretty based.

Such accolades should not go unnoticed

And I’ve been reading your dribbles ever since the pic of the boomer at the bridge in Tacoma.

Attached: xi jinpooh.png (1843x1080, 2.09M)

Based

if your precious army is so powerful why dont they take down israel? because theyre just useful idiots, like you.

That's the Ronnie underway.
Green bay and Lake Erie are vectoring HK underway as well fren

no, 3 PM in zulu, meaning 1 PM. Am i doing this right?

Sweet, dead bugs-n-brits comin up!
You think Trump will do jack shit against China besides some bs trade sanction crap? They're ALREADY in a trade war ffs.

Attached: 20190814_120532.jpg (1033x509, 104K)

>t. Didnt join the military cause of political reasons not because a weak fat faggot

Why is this thread so odd?

I dont think the poster you are talking to has ever done shit, but i have. It was fun, i get paid to exercise and shoot and get free health care. Ive done 4 deployments in afghanistan and 1 iraq, never got hurt but been scared shitless and still fought like a demon. I married a girl i had a crush on in high school and i have a son. I dont really care if its for israel or america or antartica, i got to kill people legally. I got to fight in a war.

it could also be the deep state's (read Israel's) DEW trying to blame in on the USA
or just an accident

Inb4 source faggot is literally always wrong and irrelevant info and a larp, kys you worthless faggot

destroyed

>trade with China is more important then Hong Kong
>impose tariffs

>why is this thread so odd?
Because it is an Oddfellows Thread.

yikes

LET IT ALL BURN! WORLD WAR 3 NOW! I AM THE FUCKKILL!

Attached: TheCleanTimesAreComing.jpg (700x700, 55K)

Imposing tariffs and going postal on behalf of hong kong if China starts mass murdering are two different things.

We won't step in because we're too pussy to actually stand up to China outside of petty trade games.

true, i was just trying to show trade with China isn't that important if you put tariffs on it
maybe this will net China even more tariffs? wouldn't be the first time, remember how EU under the order of USA banned export of some fruit and other stuff to Russia?

oops, checked it now and it's false, Russia banned EU.. nevermind, my memory is slipping, hard to remember all the stuff from years ago accurately

could have posted
youtube.com/watch?v=JLwtRtiaFzk
what should i say ?
but i forgive you
once.

No it isn't, it's way smarter. When we invaded Iraq bush wouldn't even give us body armor or APCs. Stop being a fucking retard.

God I hate zoomers so much. You were in diapers then, weren't you?