Why aren't you having white babies?

Why aren't you having white babies?
If you aren't actively trying to help the white race survive by breeding white women, you are nothing but a LARPER.

Attached: 1565799664700.jpg (960x960, 140K)

Basically true. OP pic is a faggot though.

College educated whites, including women, went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (jews, immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be saved if we do just those 3 things.

Attached: 2016 vote.jpg (2031x1154, 654K)

We need to end the idea that 4-5 white kids is a big family. We are DYING. We will go extinct because of faggots who think 5 is huge. 4-5 is medium small. 8 or 10 is a nice size white family. Have 12 or 14 if you can.

lol. how miserable you are about imaginary problems. how easily scared.

Attached: erereg.jpg (718x838, 120K)

Attached: ghgh.jpg (716x713, 137K)

Lmao, nice try retard.

Attached: 241B8C5E-75F6-49B3-A2B2-21574FA90F58.jpg (536x274, 59K)

Attached: wb14.jpg (719x719, 141K)

What the fuck is wrong with that guys neck and face?

My fiancé is Columbian and we plan to have have kids after we get married. Does that count?

Attached: 1565574400330.jpg (1080x1350, 219K)

Traitor

Hell yes! My wife is preggo right now!

Also your pic looks like childless fags.

Attached: lol.png (462x703, 402K)

>College educated whites, including women
Now what about college educated women from the age range from 18-28? Gaurentee they went to Hillary.

They're the only white women that matter now since they're still breeding age and around the age of most users here

good for you, but no.

Too bad she doesn't look like picrel

nah shes a med

if you're having more than two children in this day and age you should immediately neck urself unless u r wealthy
before calling me kike (fuck all kikes) its just then world is now different and more expensive and its near impossible to raise a large number of children right
if u can n love it, go ahead but its one of the most difficult things u can do

He really likes redheads. His Irish gf was one to.

Because children are annoying little gremlins and I'd rather spend my money doing fun stuff

My gf is a Middle Eastern Jewess so does she count? She's white on the census.

LOL no

That's not your fiance, jew, and she has a terrible face covered in eyebrow makeup and sunglasses so you can't see it.

Attached: it's ok.jpg (667x629, 69K)

she's the good kind of ginger

Jew

Look at the absolute state of that man, no hope in his eyes, stomach bulging against that tshirt
Disgusting

Would breed

Because my oneitis moved on to the cock carousel, refugee support, and impregnation roulette

Attached: 1565565569995.jpg (1024x683, 150K)

Redheads are the best, nigger.

why?
i live in canada
that is why
i can only get with red women
white women are broken

Attached: 1561855971763m.jpg (831x1024, 129K)

Believing this nonsense makes you a retard. There's nothing more enjoyable than finding racists miserable and deluded - it's what they deserve, after all.

kys roach

Attached: ba0dcd3d6d7f3536d113bdd819000f221eb1b8e53283023695f917fa3686518b.jpg (850x400, 87K)

Its funny that now that Jow Forums is 56% we now have brown people telling us we should want to fuck their beautiful women.
No thanks. White women are better and less effort. Usually they have well off parents too.

Attached: Spankin.gif (500x372, 519K)

nice try

Attached: Jews 05b.jpg (427x500, 76K)

stay mad fggt we are are harder to stop than you think

Attached: kke.jpg (1279x718, 727K)

Indoctrinate for a few decades and voila, pic related

Attached: 84eb60d7e4538ab7f98e01a69720137c2c969628e00a14753588a9f6d079d587.jpg (2338x1700, 1.43M)

>Why aren't you having white babies?
because half this board is not white you fucking imbecilic cretin

I’d breed but user can’t you find a whiter girl?

If she’s good to you and believes in what you do (or at least acts like she does like any good woman) then go for it

You're not going to change anyone's mind user

you're a queer

Nobody said you were easy to stop. You're dangerously retarded.

Fucking weird seeing people I know on here.

>Whitism bad
>ethnocentrism good

Huh?

Stop being a civcuck nigger

Who's mad here :-) not the one laughing at the imaginary worries of racist shitbags.

survival of the fittest fashy

If you're a mulatto, please disregard. If you're a disbelieving actual German: please do a perfunctory Google search before stating falsehoods.

Attached: 1509364954401.png (771x871, 824K)

til valhall

Attached: 1562269679173.jpg (1200x819, 159K)

his wife is cute, i'm really happy for him

Your pseudo-human kind is only"fittest" in a world where whites are sick with guilt. I really want to see you repeat your phrase when shit hits the fan.

he's not even that ugly when he grows a beard

No.

>white women
Yeah right. these threads are all made by yellowfever fags who want to divert competition

Colombian is a nationality, not a race. My brother's wife is from Argentina but White upper class that returned to Europe. Colombian can even mean an ugly negress

How many does Mr. Onroidskicksalot have by now? 1?

She is white so you're pretty much just marrying an iberian. British kings haven't gotten flak for doing that through the ages btw.

Just because they're latin "american" doesn't mean they're actually american. So many of them are euro foreigners just like you.

Oh, brother. If a "perfunctory Google search" is where you got your news from, you may have been responsible for that IQ drop all on your own. Do your country a favour by never procreating.

Been fucking my wife with no contraception for the past 6 years. No babies. Probably shooting blanks.

Who cares what college-educated people did? They're the most useless and irrelevant demographic on the planet.

I live in an extremely liberal area so all the breeding age white women around me hate my guts.

Because i'm not a rich nordicuck that have all the comfort of the world to have any children that i want.

Also, he is swedish, isn't? Sweden is less than 90% native, why he isn't fighting against the immigration? What a pussy.

Because that would mean pursuing white women of all things. I prefer miscegnation to hypocrisy

Imagine living in a country with no other purpose than to serve Jews, but you probably are one, and if your not, then you truly are a sad little creature that sucks kike dick for a living.

Attached: 9088E4E5-3344-4D4B-94C1-35E6B70DCBAA.png (500x352, 98K)

Man its a huge risk. I adopted my nephew when he was 2 and took on my mother as a dependent. My son is 8 now (Blonde Haired, Blue Eyed, Chad) and my mother is finally happy. I would want a young white female from a strong family to breed with but what if she goes off the deep end after a few years and wrecks the life I have already built? Too much risk for my son just so I can be selfish. And finding a woman isnt hard

Keep trying Nigel I believe in you jfl

those conniving wenches will never take my virginity

Attached: 1542418830202.png (320x320, 87K)

>liberal area
Most people dont actually care about politics they just want to live their life. The ones who do care are very loud about it so you think they are a bigger proportion than they are
I live in london and never met a woman who would hate me for being white, even among the non-white women

This world would sit quite until the sun expands, and consumed the earth if whites when extinct, or perhaps the chinks would wipe everyone else out, and take over.

Attached: 9A53BA7B-3EBB-412C-8C8A-19C263BA5565.jpg (991x1080, 348K)

> even among the non-white women
Non-White women are very easy to get as a White guy. Also that doesn't mean that they don't harbor anti-White feelings deep down

* quiet

Funny that you guys know so much more about these places than the actual white trash that are stuck here..

They're stuck here like if their feet were dried in concrete. They never look to europe you know that.. NEVER. They're always looking toward places with people of color.. but they hate them. Imagine if I moved to europe but I didn't like anyone there.. and I'm constantly talking about an "ethno-state" for people who look like me. Wouldn't that be fucked?

Guy's dick doesn't work right from the steroids.

>muh money
>Meanwhile the last African nigger I met told me that he pumped out seventeen children and that it is perfectly normal for women of his country

Stop making excuses you worthless fuck.

NY is more cucked than london then. Every woman here is a bleeding heart liberal with tons of tattoos and mountains of debt. One THOT I met even called me a misogynist because I said I was looking for a good mother for my future children.

It seems to me the only chance I have of making white babies is pretending to be a white guilt and onions filled liberal.

Neither of those people are white
t. pure white sumerian

>one post by this id
>pol be like
[fish fellating the hook.jpeg]

someone who can draw, please make this a meme

>sumerian
>white

0/10

go for it. lightish-skinned latinas are easy to bleach. your children will pass as white.

I am. I have two with a third on the way. First 2 are blonde haired and blue eyed just like me.

Politics shapes social discourse, and that is absorbed by NPCs. The most non-political camwhore will look down on and up to whomever group pop-culture tells her to. I may be biased, but I swear I see a difference: next time you're in line at the supermarket, look at a young cashier, see if you notice to whom she scowls to and to whom she smiles with an open mouth.

Are you at university?

>Why aren't you having white babies?
money

I don't quite know what I am supposed to gather from this.

I honestly tried to seriously date cuties 18-25, but either they dont want me, or all they want is fucking. The young trad wife is a meme.
mgtow

Mexico is cool though

>Lusting over natives

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Based and childpilled

We must be looking at different pictures.
I personally don't want a gaggle of kids, but that man looks quite happy.

>One THOT I met even called me a misogynist because I said I was looking for a good mother for my future children.
Jesus Christ.

But I know exactly what you're talking about, I was born in that shithole of a city.

I mean, I can't even call it a shithole. It's beautiful, as is any city built primarily by hard European labor and traditions. No shitskin could have made New York as quintessentially New York as it is. But its people (now), holy shit.

This extends well outside of Uni. US youth are some of the most radical leftist degenerate fucks ever. And this is issue is most prominent in hyper-echo chambers like New York and Los Angeles.

>I personally don't want a gaggle of kids
Large families are the only way forward.

Post more hot pregnant women. That's the only reason I opened the thread.

white people look so gay, boring and cringe

sad but true

Attached: children design flaw.png (1030x152, 27K)

Not a real redhead, notice the color difference between the tips and the roots. She dyed her roots recently but not the tips. Judging by her non-existant eye lashes, which is a very common trait amongst light blond haired people, I'd say she's either blond or very light brunette, although I doubt the last one.

Personally it kinda grosses me out that dark haired people regardless of eye color has thicker and more visible hair in general, quite gross desu.

She is probably eating birth control and lying to you. She has been redpilled on the anglo problem and is now dreaming of a BSC

Attached: 1405348343432.jpg (865x966, 796K)

Nice breeding hips