THESE ARE THE SAMARITAN ISRAELITES

They only adhere to the five books of Moses (no Talmud or Kabbalah). They have been living in Israel-Palestine for over 2,000 years, and they write in a type of Hebrew that is older than Jesus Christ himself (see: israelite-samaritans.com/history/ancient-hebrew/).

They have been persecuted by Muslims, Christians, and Rabbinic Jews. Samaritans do not practice what is called Judaism. They are Hebrews and Israelites. Full stop. They practice the true historical religion of Israel and the ancient Hebrews. They do not read the Talmud. They do not recognize Kabbalah. They only recognize the five books of Moses, the earliest part of the old testament, as authoritative.

Modern day Jews and Palestinians are larpfaggots. Nothing more. They are simply the rape victims of steppe peoples. Don't believe merchant kike lies. Modern Jews and Palestinians do not write or speak in original biblical hebrew, they are not genetically close enough to the original hebrews, and they do not practice the historical religion of Israel/Palestine.

History, Genetics and Science prove that this is true.
- shorl.com/drostydrebrifevi
>This result supports the position of the Samaritans that they are descendants from the tribes of Israel dating to before the Assyrian exile in 722-720 BCE.

- shorl.com/juproprunesutu
>Samaritans claim descent from the tribe of Ephraim and tribe of Manasseh (two sons of Joseph) as well as from the Levites, who have links to ancient Samaria (now constituting the majority of the territory known as the West Bank) from the period of their entry into Canaan.

- shorl.com/ridustykitrahu
- shorl.com/grokokevahefi
>supporting the view that Samaritans have ancient roots in the Israelite population.

My words are beyond reproach. Open your eyes to Jewish pilpul and Muslim taqiyyah lies. Samaritans are the true owners of Israel/Palestine, and the last remaining Hebrews on earth. Anyone who says otherwise is lying through their teeth.

Attached: Samaritans-yom-kippur.jpg (650x420, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meforum.org/3273/palestinian-founding-national-myths
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2010/06/17/top-ten-myths-about-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict/
imninalu.net/myths-pals.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V40Bvp_ooWs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

real hebrew

Attached: serveimage.png (602x368, 16K)

In reality, the "Palestinians" lie about their "history" just as much as the Israelis:

- meforum.org/3273/palestinian-founding-national-myths

- foreignpolicyjournal.com/2010/06/17/top-ten-myths-about-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict/

- imninalu.net/myths-pals.htm

They both deserve nothing but hellfire, and they both stole my fucking land. These shitskinned scumbag imposters forced my family to live in this shithole called America because of their satanic qur'ans and talmuds. These foreskin ripping cannibal cunts just spit lies and rape each other all day. Disgusting subhuman shit fountains.

Did you know that Samaritans practice a different type of circumcision than Jews and Muslims? There's no sucking the wound, or shredding the foreskin so it's not even fucking there anymore. We do a simple slicing. Easy. And we don't do it in-front of 900 strangers clapping and screaming like the faggot jews and muslims, because the Torah expressly forbids homosexuality.

Interesting, I wasn't even aware there were any Samaritans left.

Periah circumcision is so much more brutal. They have to rip the foreskin away from the glans

Attached: CAF1DDE4-A94B-40FD-8405-19401D33AC4D.jpg (1024x1131, 61K)

we had problems first with pagans. then with jews, who were supposed to be our family. then with christians, but we like you guys now because that was very long ago, and you have experienced similar problems in israel/palestine. you also do not lie like the jewish israelis and muslims. then we had problems with the muslims. now most of us live in a land full of jews and muslims that hate us or pretend we don't exist. a few of us have left the land. it is not easy.

i did not know that modern circumcision was this horrific. terrible.

>They are simply the rape victims of steppe peoples
You're welcome farmercucks

Attached: 1542476782234.png (922x988, 106K)

So you really are Samaritan?

I had a periah circumcision done by a doctor. I am a Gentile Christian. My parents just did what was expected.

raised in holon. not many of us leave, and usually our families are very upset when one of us does. it was easy to move to the east coast of america because most of us are raised speaking modern hebrew and some english, so i could pass as a regular israeli. a lot of the older generation was raised speaking more arabic for conversation, so if they travel west people often mistake them for arabs (just more pale than usual). i made my way to the midwest some years ago and like it here better than new york and new jersey. very quiet, and i don't have to talk to too many people. school was much cheaper here too.

I've always wondered how the hell the ancient hebrews was supposed to perform a roundabout cut on an infant with very basic tools (with a sharp rock in the first circumstances) and not kill or castrate the poor child.

I'm guessing this may be of those cases where the modern jews had to constantly one-up their neighbors about just how chosen they are. Give it a couple thousand more years and they'll be turning their sons and neighbors into ken dolls.

What's good and all but God didn't just stop in his tracks with Moses. More covenants were made. And you reject those, therefore you've cut yourselves from a relationship.

I used to live in Israel until I was 16, and in my neighborhood there was a lot of Samaritans, or as we called them שמרונים-Shomronim. Nice people and a very interesting sect, they look the same as other mizrachi Jews

You have mu sympathies, and I could write much the same about my "own country", where I am expected to identify with some fairly recent refugees (roughly the age of the USA) and other assorted wanderers with a wholly alien culture, even though a recent archeological-genetic study found that it is -my- region that has an over 1000-year continuity with 80+% bloodline integrity. Of course, now every larper from "the big cities" emulates the officially-sanctioned, 'real' "indigenous" Slovaks. Honestly, 1919 was a big mistake

my*
misstype, didn't mean to sound sarcastic

Your religion is a fake LARP cult made by confused idol worshipping half Assyrian half Israelite inhabitants of שמרון who got pissed off when עזרא didn’t allow your people to help build the בית המקדש in ירושלים, so they made their own temple. Alexander the Great completely BTFO’ed the שמרונים when we told him the LARPing fags that you are, and then he destroyed your gay temple in הר גריזים which, isn’t even on the right הר גריזים but instead on a mountain completely opposite of it, as every biblical archeologist will tell you.

what about karaites? btw the guy on the right looks like a groyper.

>yom kippur
do they swear the oath? isn't that from the talmud?

Start from exactly
42 minutes and it will change your life
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V40Bvp_ooWs

Attached: 33FEC843-E183-4FBF-A1E3-0BDDDBF679E4.jpg (1181x811, 476K)

Karaites are heretics.

The founder of the karaites was the nephew of the Reish Galuta, or the Exilarch in English. The Exilarch was a postion (that lasted from the talmudic times until sometime after Islam) in which a certain descendant of David is the made leader of the Jews until he dies, and they “ruled” from present day Iraq, where most Jews lived at one point.

Once there was a Exilarch who died in the eighth century and the postion was to go to one of this nephews, Anan and Hassan. Anan was expecting himself to be the next Exilarch, but the Elders made his brother the Exilarch. So he got pissed off and said that he is the real Exilarch.

Then the ruling Sassanids, who recognized the authority of the Exilarch put him in jail because he was resisting a confirmed authority in the land.

While Anan was in jail, a few Muslim told him that he can just start his own group and be the leader, and that was allowed by law.

So when he got out of jail, he started his own sect by combining 14 other heretical Jewish sects that existed at the time, and they rejected the Talmud and larped as the we wuz da real jews, and his followers were called Ananim, and later Karaim.
So basically it’s a bad LARP that someone survives to this today

I wouldn't call it Hebrew necessarily and would say to call it Hebrew is an insult to the Samaritans. But other than that, I have no reason to argue with you. Still though, they and you should leave her so that you are not caught in her destruction. For the House of Israel, at least as the modern world mainly grasps it incorrectly as the state of Israel, is corrupt and will be destroyed. But I only say this because you have a genealogical claim. You still need to accept Christ to be saved from the 2nd death.

bumping a legitimately good thread

OP keep it up

i dont care about the opinion from a talmudic jew, you all worship the devil

talmudic jews are the biggest larpers in the world. "those who say they are jews but are not, the synagogue of satan". jesus called you out 2000 years ago and you couldnt take it then so you murdered him

there is literally no bigger larp on the entire earth than talmudic "jews"