Biblestudies: Sinners Welcome

ITT we discuss the teachings of Christ and the Bible, and find out why Kikes hate those so much.

Last Threads
Doctrines, Teachings and Guidelines
Origin of Kikes
Pagan deities in the Bible
Origin of whites
Historical Framework
Satanism
Symbolism
Extra Canonical evidence of Jesus

Attached: Blessed God.jpg (638x479, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
tertullian.org/fathers/jerome_chronicle_03_part2.htm
icr.org/article/greatest-earthquakes-bible/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abgar_V
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Ante-Nicene_Fathers/Volume_VIII/Memoirs_of_Edessa_And_Other_Ancient_Syriac_Documents/Moses_of_Chorene/Chapter_8
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_The_Antiquities_Of_The_Jews,_EN.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elyon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_we
gotquestions.org/majestic-plural.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_De_Bello_Judaico,_EN.pdf
amazon.com/Mind-Fire-Faith-Skeptical-Indifferent/dp/1573832456/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2HZZTRT33IRMG&keywords=the mind on fire faith for the skeptical and indifferent&qid=1565823492&s=gateway&sprefix=The mind on fire: faith for ,digital-text,192&sr=8-1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Roman_Empire
biblehub.com/kjv/numbers/3.htm
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bread#Etymology_2
archive.is/6PDyf
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jesus was a schizo sandnigger

Attached: 1565413275292.jpg (720x916, 142K)

Based Christbro have a bump.

Jow Forums is a Christian board, faggot.

Attached: 1560262558214.jpg (830x314, 65K)

I'm an atheistfag looking to come back to Jesus.
What should I read?

So since I posted pretty much all the interesting stuff I have I thought maybe we start with discussion of what you believe the most difficult teaching/doctrine is.
Personally I believe its the one thats at the same time the most important one: Unconditional love. This is important because only through love we can forgive and not carry on endless wars and feuds carried over from the ages as we learned to forgive. Love is the only reason our sinfull asses didnt get the fire and brimstone treatment and the only reason we can be saved, because God loves us. As such love is dearly needed. Yet we find ourselves with "people" who I just dont know how to love. The satanic pedophiles in the government , finance and media being a good example. Despite me knowing the reason and the importance I didnt find myself to be able to feel anything but hate, contempts and some pitty for their souls.

The Bible is a good place to start with user.

Attached: John 3-16.jpg (246x205, 8K)

Just to let you know now, they haven't come up with any great new argument for the existence of God since you've been gone.

Attached: 41LMUsSTaNL.jpg (333x500, 20K)

What does this mean?

My name is one of these

That's disappointing.
You'd think the most powerful being in the universe would provide a little bit more proof than just "Fuck you nigger. Blindly believe this jewbook or burn forever."

plz link me to your awesome (((discord))) and (((blog)))

Attached: Screenshot_3657.png (1358x758, 486K)

You are Israel and i'm Babylon, your kind abandoned God light and im your punishment, if your race you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like us upon the white race, every tear of your pain will be rewarded. You are doomed because your own stupidity.

Isaiah 24
Sic transit gloria mundi

Attached: images (31).jpg (783x391, 63K)

Attached: 1565373505591.jpg (415x604, 65K)

Nomen est Omen, the name is a sign, it carries meaning, from personal experience names often in some way correlate to the character or similar things. I know 3 guys with the same name and all look and behave similar. the second one I almost even mistook for the first when i first met him.
Maybe it just means though that your parent like the name.

Look into sacred geometry. Its basically evidence that all is created with a small base set of mathematical rules showing the Universe was designed intelligently.
You can even look at certain conceptual patterns like opposites attract enough that also appears all around in nature, wether its procreation, male and female, in social relationship opposed characters often get along well, if matter and anti matter comes together it creates a big BOOOM. All the same pattern>pater>father who is in heaven manifesting in different ways. Why did you think Jesus explains the heavenly workins through metaphors of shepherding, farming or masonry even? Because these too are patterns/concepts that exist and make up this world here and the one above
>18Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven
As above, so below.

>20For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from His workmanship, so that men are without excuse.
>21For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but they became futile in their thinking and darkened in their foolish hearts. 22Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools, 23and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images of mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.
Evidence for God is all around found in his creation. There is no excuse for not finding it. But dont mistake God for just the sum of all this. He is all this and more.

Attached: Truth quote.jpg (540x540, 53K)

Attached: 1564543757176.png (500x716, 217K)

>Evidence for God is all around found in his creation.
You're assuming your conclusion. The reality is that there is no evidence for God in the universe. Things like sacred geometry are just you assigning significance to things and reading too much into them.

>Mesoamericans photo has no homes for the local populace

When I see the Mona Lisa on a wall I dont think "interesting how this paint randomly fell on the cloth", When I see Michelangelos "David" I dont think "This randomly broken stone looks really beautiful". As such when I see the Universe I dont think "Man, what a neat little accident".

>what you believe the most difficult teaching/doctrine is.
"Do not resist evil; turn the other cheek" doesn't reflect Christcucks' actual history in the world at all whereas fashy Paganiggers have only come ever close to nature by being stomped into the dirt. Hell, the only reason Christianity's failing is because it fucking said it would; it's an unsinkable ship.
So why do religions venerating weakness succeed whereas religions venerating strength are snuffed out? It's difficult to find the line between humility and cowardice and hard not to see the evil in inaction, but the stronkest God insists.

Attached: 1554260987889.jpg (493x430, 43K)

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence stupid amerimutt

forgive me of my sins

Historic Nordic villages look comfy as fuck to be honest.
Makes you feel like snuggling up to some shield maiden by the campfire while you drink honey ale and she recites poems from the Edda.

Because we literally observe painters painting and sculptors sculpting. We are familiar with how things like this are made. What we don't observe are universe creators making universes. It gets even worse since, if everything is designed, there would be no randomly broken stones. Every stone you find would be equivalent to the statue in that they were all purposeful.

True, but it is absence of evidence. The time to believe something is when you have reason to believe it.

Christianity doesnt venerate weakness. It promotes another kind of strength. The strength to step over you shadow, sacrifice something of yourself for the greater good. Nowhere are you meant to just let evil happen, but instead you are meant to show strength in your mercy that from it can come something else then destruction when you use force.
Remember that Jesus also chased out the moneychangers from the temple. We need to assert situations. Also do you show your power just because it benefits you? Or do you use it for others who are done wrong? Can you sacrifice whatever is demanded so that it can stop conflict and a friendship can be born from it. This is the strength that is demanded from us.

>Every stone you find would be equivalent to the statue in that they were all purposeful.
they are if you have the eyes to see.

Attached: turn the other cheek.png (1380x511, 381K)

Yeah i guess africans living in huts are comfy too

Because there is no messiah Christ, and the Bible is just a book

>they are if you have the eyes to see.
Then your own argument falls apart, because your appeal to things like paintings and statues becomes meaningless.

>ITT we discuss the teachings of Christ and the Bible, and find out why Kikes hate those so much.
They don't hate it they love it. It keeps you slaves. What they hate is the identity of Jesus being revealed, Jesus was a mushroom.

Attached: paperbackcover.jpg (1954x3125, 2.29M)

If you died today do you know for sure you're going to Heaven?

Here's how you can know for certain: youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
>that ye may know that ye have eternal life

Attached: 1c0093ef5ec6ca03970538f5d78ab98df3ee6d4121c5fc0381251fcbbd301e2d.jpg (1024x512, 32K)

>The strength to step over your shadow, sacrifice something of yourself for the greater good
Ah! Like race.

Attached: 1565036293491.png (961x1912, 182K)

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Jewish cocksuckers

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

you forgot the part where jews were never in egypt and thus their whole history is bs

Praise Jesus.

I don't discuss the bible with anyone who doesn't carry a poop shovel. (Deuteronomy 23:13).

Weird how people who post this never bring up any points the book makes but just post the faggy cover. Yet there is a bunch of Extra Canonical Evidence for Jesus and the narrative.

Mark 15
>And the sixth hour having come, darkness came over the whole land until the ninth hour
Matthew 27:51:
>"And the earth shook and the rocks were split"
The secular Roman historian Phlegon documented an eclipse and earthquake around the exact same time, matching the Gospel account:
>in the fourth year of the 202nd Olympiad, an eclipse of the sun happened, greater and more excellent than any that had happened before it; at the sixth hour, day turned into dark night, so that the stars were seen in the sky, and an earthquake in Bithynia toppled many buildings of the city of Nicaea
tertullian.org/fathers/jerome_chronicle_03_part2.htm

Africanus in 221 AD
>On the whole world there pressed a most fearful darkness; and the rocks were rent by an earthquake, and many places in Judea and other districts were thrown down. This darkness Thallus, in the third book of his History, calls, as appears to me without reason, an eclipse of the sun. For the Hebrews celebrate the passover on the 14th day according to the moon, and the passion of our Savior falls on the day before the passover; but an eclipse of the sun takes place only when the moon comes under the sun. And it cannot happen at any other time but in the interval between the first day of the new moon and the last of the old, that is, at their junction: how then should an eclipse be supposed to happen when the moon is almost diametrically opposite the sun
He references here Thallus who wrote his work "around 52 AD" which has been lost in time though, but is referenced by Africanus.

Also geological evidence of a heavy earthquake in/around 33 AD
icr.org/article/greatest-earthquakes-bible/

Attached: Biblical Prophecies.jpg (225x225, 18K)

King Abgar V had an exchange of words with Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abgar_V
Historian Eusebius quotes the Edessan archives:
>Abgar, ruler of Edessa, to Jesus the good physician who has appeared in the country of Jerusalem, greeting. I have heard the reports of you and of your cures as performed by you without medicines or herbs. For it is said that you make the blind to see and the lame to walk, that you cleanse lepers and cast out impure spirits and demons, and that you heal those afflicted with lingering disease, and raise the dead. And having heard all these things concerning you, I have concluded that one of two things must be true: either you are God, and having come down from heaven you do these things, or else you, who does these things, are the son of God. I have therefore written to you to ask you if you would take the trouble to come to me and heal all the ill which I suffer. For I have heard that the Jews are murmuring against you and are plotting to injure you. But I have a very small yet noble city which is great enough for us both

Jesus:
>Blessed are you who hast believed in me without having seen me. For it is written concerning me, that they who have seen me will not believe in me, and that they who have not seen me will believe and be saved. But in regard to what you have written me, that I should come to you, it is necessary for me to fulfill all things here for which I have been sent, and after I have fulfilled them thus to be taken up again to him that sent me. But after I have been taken up I will send to you one of my disciples, that he may heal your disease and give life to you and yours.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ
>Christus, from whom the name [Note by OP: Christians] had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judæa

Attached: Watergate.jpg (300x168, 12K)

From the Ante-Nicene Fathers, a letter from King Abgar to Tiberius Caesar
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Ante-Nicene_Fathers/Volume_VIII/Memoirs_of_Edessa_And_Other_Ancient_Syriac_Documents/Moses_of_Chorene/Chapter_8
>Abgar, king of Armenia, to my Lord Tiberius, emperor of the Romans, greeting:—
>I know that nothing is unknown to your Majesty, but, as your friend, I would make you better acquainted with the facts by writing. The Jews who dwell in the cantons of Palestine have crucified Jesus: Jesus without sin, Jesus after so many acts of kindness, so many wonders and miracles wrought for their good, even to the raising of the dead. Be assured that these are not the effects of the power of a simple mortal, but of God. During the time that they were crucifying Him, the sun was darkened, the earth was moved, shaken; Jesus Himself, three days afterwards, rose from the dead and appeared to many. Now, everywhere, His name alone, invoked by His disciples, produces the greatest miracles: what has happened to myself is the most evident proof of it. Your august Majesty knows henceforth what ought to be done in future with respect to the Jewish nation, which has committed this crime; your Majesty knows whether a command should not be published through the whole universe to worship Christ as the true God. Safety and health.

>8If anyone does not provide for his own, and especially his own household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever

MUH EARTHQUAKES MUH EARTHQUAKES MUH EARTHQUAKES MUH EARTHQUAKES MUH EARTHQUAKES MUH EARTHQUAKES

The answer from Tiberius
>Tiberius, emperor of the Romans, to Abgar, king of the Armenians, greeting:
>Your kind letter has been read to me, and I wish that thanks should be given to you from me. Though we had already heard several persons relate these facts, Pilate has officially informed us of the miracles of Jesus. He has certified to us that after His resurrection from the dead He was acknowledged by many to be God. Therefore I myself also wished to do what you propose; but, as it is the custom of the Romans not to admit a god merely by the command of the sovereign, but only when the admission has been discussed and examined in full senate, I proposed the affair to the senate, and they rejected it with contempt, doubtless because it had not been considered by them first. But we have commanded all those whom Jesus suits, to receive him amongst the gods. We have threatened with death any one who shall speak evil of the Christians. As to the Jewish nation which has dared to crucify Jesus, who, as I hear, far from deserving the cross and death, was worthy of honour, worthy of the adoration of men—when I am free from the war with rebellious Spain, I will examine into the matter, and will treat the Jews as they deserve

From Flavius Josephus
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_The_Antiquities_Of_The_Jews,_EN.pdf
>3. Now there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man; for he was a doer of wonderful works, a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews and many of the Gentiles. He was [the] Christ. And when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, those that loved him at the first did not forsake him; for he appeared to them alive again the third day; as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him.

I'm not even religious, but even I know that book is bullshit. Jesus was a real person. He was a NEET who lived with his mom in her work shed and at 32 years old met john the baptist making good shekels off of claiming people were being reborn in the river by being almost drowned and they concocted Christianity together. Literally no intellectual in the world disputes Jesus was a real, flesh and bold person.

I hope you actually learn to use google so you're not looking like a fucking idiot on the internet forever.

>YOU ARE GARBAGE YOU ARE SHIT, ONLY BUY KEKING YOURSELF BEFORE GOD AND ADMITTING HOW WORTHLESS YOU ARE CAN YOU BE SAVED IN THE AFTERLIFE
>ALSO NIGGERS ARE COOL, AS LONG AS THEY BELIEVE IN JESUS :)
Yeah this religion is fucking garbage. No wonder so many people on this board larp as pagans. At least pagans don't act like such self deprecating faggots.

Attached: FATRIPS.jpg (1362x1028, 438K)

>*tip*

>I'm not even religious, but even I know that book is bullshit.
You haven't read the book and yet you know it is bullshit.
>Jesus was a real person.
That's not what St Paul said, is it?
>Literally no intellectual in the world disputes Jesus was a real, flesh and bold person.
Lolwut, literally no intellectual? You're supposed to say "literally no historian" and then I start listing historians you've never even heard of, much less read, and then I call you a Jewish cocksucker because, and let's be honest with each other fren, you probably are
>I hope you actually learn to use google
Good idea! Then I can read a lot of stuff written by people like you!

Cool argument, nigger. You're brilliant.

Attached: 1539818813495s.jpg (250x244, 9K)

I rape Mary the whore and piss in Baby Jesus’s mouth. Fuck Christians and Fuck Jannies.

Attached: A841CA51-153E-4221-A1DB-75B49705063F.jpg (1600x1200, 323K)

>implying the Bible ever says Jews were in Egypt
Moses and his people were Levites, not Jews. Also modern Jews are not descendents of Judah like they claim, but Edomites LARPing as such appropriating the customs, so obviously they never were there.
However Pic related does hint towards a similar scenario with the crossing of the sea as described by exodus

Attached: Exodus.jpg (480x360, 36K)

>Also modern Jews
Here we go again.

The Bible does deny other Gods, says they are worshipping demons as gods. Says there are no other Gods. When the Bible says worshipping your gods, it doesn't mean there are other Gods, its referring to what people call their gods. People also made their own gods (Idols) to worship. There are no other Gods.

You say in the beginning was the Word = thoughts, concepts NO JESUS CHRIST IS THE WORD OF GOD

GUYS! DON'T LISTEN TO THIS LYING DECEIVER HE'S MIXING NEW AGE, WITCHCRAFT, SATANIC TRASH IN WITH CHRISTIANITY! ITS ALL TO DECEIVE YOU!

DONT LISTEN TO THIS WOLF IS SHEEPS CLOTHING! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

Can someone explain how Gods love and eternal concious torment can both exist?

Can a loving God allow his creation to suffer for all eternity because they told a lie one time?

I think there is a misunderstanding in the meaning of "god". Nowhere did I imply there are others on the same level as God. What im saying is that the word itself is merely a designation for something powerful. Similar how there were many "Baal"s, where Baal just means "Lord", and as Lords did these creatures rule. Similar "Elohim" is a similar designation for anything high and powerful. Moses is said to have been made an Elohim to the Pharao.
>1The LORD answered Moses, “See, I have made you like God [Elohim] to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet
Similar the other "Elohim", "gods" are just high and powerful creatures, the angels of God, that fell, and then mingled with mankind corrupting us and teaching us random bullshit.

I dont think it says hell is forever, merely that the flames are forever, but I would look it up some time since over the scripture are many different words at play for different afterlife realms, and at times the same seem differently translated and different ones the same.
Fire in ancient believes was something that purifies. As such the fire is maybe just purifying our corruption and the more corrupt you are the longer you burn.
Also punishment for the evil does not mean he doesnt love.

To expand on this in some more detail

In many cases the bible plays into the narrative of the different pagan myths, in Europe and across the world.

The bible actually doesnt deny the existence of the different gods. It just says that (most of them) they are not good and non of them are to be worshipped as they are below the most high. They are even directly mentioned:
>12On that night I will pass through the land of Egypt and strike down every firstborn male, both man and beast, and I will execute judgment against all the gods of Egypt. I am the LORD.
All across the world there are numerous cultures stating how "people" came (down) to them and brought them knowledge and some new crafts and subsequently ruled over them and often there is a direct lineage claimed from these "gods" on which they claim their ruleship.
Now the Book of Enoch says exactly that, the fallen angels came to earth, they shared knowledge which in turn corrupted us. And they mated with our women. Here the account from Genesis:
>1Now when men began to multiply on the face of the earth and daughters were born to them, 2the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they took as wives whomever they chose.
[...]
>4The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and afterward as well, when the sons of God had relations with the daughters of men. And they bore them children who became the mighty men of old, men of renown.
>mighty men of old, men of renown
kings and rulers, the children of the fallen angels.

Additionally to all this we have different stories of the (fallen) angels relate to that of the different gods, Michael for example correlates heavily with Jupiter/Zeus/Thor/Baal Haddad, Lucifer correlates with that of quetzacoatl of the aztecs and prometheus and somewhat Enki. Satan, which likely is Lucifer after the fall correlates with Moloch and Cronus. Gabriel I believe could be Mercury which is Hermes and seen as equal of Thoth

Attached: Jesus Internet.png (733x1094, 1.26M)

El likely just means "high" or powerfull" and elohim (plural of El) is the group of supernatural beings that are that, high and powerfull, and once they fell and LARPed as gods (annunaki, likely egyptian and aztec gods too) elohim became knows as gods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elyon
> ʾĒl ʿElyōn is usually rendered in English as "God Most High"
meaning that either el or elyon is most high, and El is likely high and elyon "most high" or "highest"

God occasionally is called with Elohim, which makes people claim there are multiple Gods in the bible, however there is something called the majestic plural
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_we
Basically, to signify someones outstanding position in a field you turn the designation into a plural. the master of masters in a field would be called with the plural masters, same for the highest of the high, the elyon of the elohim being called elohim. In hebrew you recognize the majestic plural by the plural designation when its used together with a singular verb or adjective which is always the case when elohim is mentioned in relation of the one God.
gotquestions.org/majestic-plural.html

calling God Elohim then means he takes a special position among the elohim which are his angels. now this also relates to some other verses
1The LORD answered Moses, “See, I have made you like God (Uses Elohim here again) to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet.
stating how moses got the special position among all highs to the pharaos. he most certainly didnt make Moses into multiple gods showing that Elohim is commonly used in Singular as well.

So „el“ is just a designation of something „high“. RaphaEL, MichaEL, GabriEL.

Similary we have "Baal"s, where as Baal just means "Lord"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
>Baal (/ˈbeJəl, ˈbɑːəl/),[1][a] properly Baʿal, was a title and honorific meaning "owner," "lord
There were many, earthly rulers called Baal, but also the heavenly, the different deities, all declaring themselves to be Lord.

Now we have God, he wants to reveal himself and the guy comes up saying "Who or what are you?" and since God is from beyond this world there are no terms of this world to describe him. Thus he uses earthly terms in distinguished ways. People are led by kings? He says "I am the King of Kings". They have Lords over them? God tells them "I am the Lord of Lords", they worship the Elohim, the fallen angels, the high beings, he tells them "I am the most high, El Elyon/Elohim of Elohim" using familliar terms in distinguished ways

Blah blah blah
Literally talking to yourself in a thread no-one can be bothered reading

Well done Christian Brother (op).
For those seriously interested in Bible Study, check out mybsf.org. I have grown more in BSF than in anything else I have pursued.

Attached: 7j7a.jpg (2100x1200, 1.04M)

>25 people in here
>talking to myself
Im still waiting for any good points your faggy book you posted earlier makes.

>Im still waiting for any good points your faggy book you posted earlier makes.
You want me to bump the most boring thread in the world? Well, looks like you got me this time, you Jewish cocksucker

>>You haven't read the book and yet you know it is bullshit.
>implying
>>That's not what St Paul said, is it?
>a jew backstabs his own kind
>imagine my shock
>>Lolwut
Exactly. Hey, feel free to list all of your old and outdated sources by rabid atheists who confirm your own retarded opinion.
>>Good idea!
I know it was. That's why I told you to do it.

>For those seriously interested in Bible Study, check out mybsf.org
You use that site for grooming little boys, don't you?

This kind of dedication is the reason why my country admires Germans so much

Thanks user. But all I have comes from earlier threads where user brought me the bits and pieces, and from God who led those people into these threads and helped me understand it and connect some pieces. If it werent for this I would barely have anything to provide.
Freely I received, so freely I should provide

Attached: Jesus Credit.png (727x532, 406K)

Can you larping faggots please go back to /tg/ or whatever? This isn't the fantasy novel discussion board.

some bump

kikes are not israelites nor semites but the Edomites that lived in judeah
>The Edomites first established a kingdom ("Edom") in the southern area
of modern Jordan and later migrated into southern parts of the Kingdom of Judah ("Idumea", or modern southern Israel/Negev)
Eventually they were forced to convert
>They were again subdued by John Hyrcanus (c. 125 BC), who forcibly converted them, among others, to Judaism

And around that same time the Pharisee that follow the oral law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
>The Pharisees preserved the Pharisaical oral law in the form of the Talmud
like we have today the kikes follow the Tal Mud and which was repeatedly rebuked by Jesus, telling them they are children of Satan.

Now Edomites are the descendents of Essau, the brother of Jacob/Israel who decided to wage war his brother and his people.
>The Hebrew word Edom means "red", and is derived from the name of its founder Esau

Now to do this Essau joined Amalek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
>According to the Bible, Amalek was the son of Eliphaz (himself the son of Esau, ancestor of the Edomites)

Which thus, together with Essau became the Edomites (plus a couple other things mixed in likely).
The Amalek are known as Israels nemesis and who fits the whites nemesis better than the kikes? The Amalek are a canaanite tribe. Canaan is the son of Ham who was one of the three sons of Noah (Abraham coming from Shem, S(h)emites). Now the Hamites are traditionally black and indeed canaans curse hints to him becoming a slave like the blacks did. Furthermore i believe the biblical first black (can go into this) was Cain, who himself was the son of Eve and the serpent. This is the line of kikes, those that say they are jews, but are liars instead. The Synagogue of Satan and they came through the Hamitic line, thus are basically white skinned niggers

Attached: Canaanite Jew.jpg (464x211, 33K)

from Flavius Josephus
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_De_Bello_Judaico,_EN.pdf
>2. For there are three philosophical sects among the Jews. The followers of the first of which are the Pharisees; of the second, the Sadducees; and the third sect, which pretends to a severer discipline, are called Essens. These last are Jews by birth, and seem to have a greater affection for one another than the other sects have.

so the closest relation the kikes have to the israelites is through Esau who mixed himself into the canaanites

Esau originally had the birthright to take over the tribe as a first born. However after a day of work on the field he went inside and asked his brother for something to drink or eat, for which Jacob demanded Esaus birthright. Esau agreed, and thus got what he wanted and Jacob got the birthright from Esau. However after this Esau wanted it back, Jacob didnt want to return it, and thus Esau parted from his family, joined a canaanite tribe that became known as Amalek (the Israelites nemesis) to wage war on Jacob/Israel. These eventually (likely with a couple others mixed into) became the Edomites which are todays Kikes. And to this day they still demand the birthright back from Israel (The white man). Their hate of whites is actually envy, they want what we have. Thats why they undergo plastic surgery to appear more european, take on germanic last names and yiddish is even just some fake german. They try to genocide whites so that they can take their position of chosen people they believe they inherited from Esau, without anyone else being left to rightfully claim that position.

Other than the kikes however Esau made up with Jacob/Israel again eventually, but (((they))) refuse to follow the lead to this day.

Attached: White Israelite.jpg (1898x1498, 1.28M)

On the reason behind the existence of evil and ultimately our purpose:
First we must define evil. Evil is whats wrong in Gods eyes. God gave us free will, and free will requires the abillity to choose wrong, or else we would not be able to choose at all. If choosing wrong is evil then there cant be free will without evil

God creates Humans in his image, and he loves every one of them that is and will be. Satan, being basically a spoiled Child doesnt like us getting our fathers attention and thus tries to show him how lowly we are by corrupting us. He does this by bringing the fruit of knowledge of good and evil to us, which while likely intended for us eventually, we werent ready to eat yet as we were basically little babies in adult bodies.
With the fruit now Eaten we had to learn of both, Good and Evil. We knew good from our father and from being in Eden, but what was missing is Evil.
The best way to learn is to experience, thus we have to experience evil to learn of it, and we couldnt have evil in Paradise thus were send out, possibly falling from a spiritual state of existence into this mortal and material state. This world is sandbox/a tutorial so to speak. A containment reality where we can fuck around without being able to fuck up cosmically. Here we are meant to experience Evil, and Satan trying to corrupt us still is doing so by unleashing every plague he has up his sleeve onto us that we may fall from faith while simultaniously subverting what good and evil is. God loving and trusting us lets this happen since its the best way to learn of evil for us in the first place, and because he knows we will still praise God after everything. This is essentially the story of Job on a global scale.

Basically we are meant to learn good choices, and what this good actually is

Attached: Eve.jpg (1000x740, 164K)

some bump

>Christianity is Jewish
With this statement you say
>Kikes want you to believe that LITERALLY God All Mighty called the Kikes Children of the devil, brood of Vipers and hypocrites and that he hates with a passion everything the Kikes try to push on us and stand for

See how stupid that sounds? This "Theory" is just as retarded as saying
>Romans invented Christianity to convert Kikes with their go to conversion Method being killing every Christian they could find for 200 years straight in the most brutal way they could think of

Back at the time of Jesus there was no Judaism, but Yahwehism, based on the laws of the old Prophets and practiced by the Israelites (when they didnt fuck around with false gods), in Judeah mainly the branch of the Sadducees, Essenes and the Pharisee with only the Essens being direct descendents of Judah. The Pharisee disliked the elitist Sadducees and claimed to be for the common people and gained influence that way. Their practices are based on the oral law that they practiced which is basically religious pilpul to argue that you follow the law without ever doing so, and was written down couple hundred years later in the Tal Mud and became the base of the modern rabbinical/talmudic Judaism that we know today.
So the Pharisee (Edomitic converts LARPing as ethnic Judeans ) became the modern kikes and were back then already denounced by Jesus as Hypocrites, a den of vipers and children of the devil.
Christianity however is an update to the old law and traditions, the continuation of it where as the kikes specifically make up shit to not follow it but claim to do so anyway and came later down the line.

TL;DR Judaism is the oldest existing „fellow white people“ sheme in existence meant to make them vlend into the host nation and subvert from within

Attached: Children of the Devil.jpg (726x564, 121K)

Daily reminder that every single thing this spammer posts turns out to be bullshit if you actually research it. This is a pure misinfo op, which is why it gets spammed every single day.

>(((Daily reminder that every single thing this spammer posts turns out to be bullshit if you actually research it. This is a pure misinfo op, which is why it gets spammed every single day.)))

Thanks user. Jesus bless you.

>doesnt provide any example

you are welcome user, and may he bless you as well.

>www.coffeehousequestions.com
Now, if you're wondering whether or not there even is a God, and why that God is Jesus, another great source of information is www.coffeehousequestions.com. It's an apologetic website that should be able to explain why there is a God in the universe, why we believe God is knowable, and why Jesus is truly God.

I highly recommend reading "The Mind on Fire: Faith for the Skeptical and Indifferent" by Blaise Pascal. It's an amazing organized compilation of Pascal's original work but arranged in a topical format.
Here is the link to the exact book I'm talking about:
amazon.com/Mind-Fire-Faith-Skeptical-Indifferent/dp/1573832456/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2HZZTRT33IRMG&keywords=the mind on fire faith for the skeptical and indifferent&qid=1565823492&s=gateway&sprefix=The mind on fire: faith for ,digital-text,192&sr=8-1

Also, look up Chuck Missler videos on YouTube, he was a physicist who was also a pastor. Search of videos by him based on the topic you're interested in learning about. I recommend his learn the bible in 24 Hours series,=. It shows the genius design of the bible and how the Old Testament intertwines with the New Testament.

Do you have any of the arguments at hand by any chance they bring up?

It's rather pointless since you are a glownigger you never update your spam to reflect where you've been shown to be wrong. Of course, everything you've posted has been refuted at some point, so you'd have to just stop completely if you weren't disingenuous.

Let's go a simple one just for show
>Romans invented Christianity to convert Kikes with their go to conversion Method being killing every Christian they could find for 200 years straight in the most brutal way they could think of
One of the earliest references to Christians comes from a letter from Pliny the Younger to Trajan indicating that he is unfamiliar with precedent for dealing with Christians. The response instructed him not to seek out Christians for persecution, but that Christians brought to him were to be punished. This was ~100AD.

what is your point? that christians werent persecuted and targeted?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Roman_Empire

Pliny was stationed in what is now turkey, Christianity spread mostly in greek and rome in the earliest time, thus obviously in the early phases Pliny didnt have experience on how to deal with them. Sometime is always the first time.

>on an entire board on an entire website on the entire internet
>still have to whinge
You hate God that much, user?

Attached: Jesus not nice.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

In which source? The book, the YouTube video, or the website?
Each thing I gave gives reasons for why there is a God and why it is Jesus.

Also bump.
This is a great example of the level of design and intricacy that is found in the Bible. Those sources will give even more examples that are just as interesting or even more than this. Also, listen to "The Forth Cup" Homily by Scott Hahn or read his book, "The Forth Cup"

Attached: 1551607283103.jpg (960x720, 111K)

any of your choosing. Anything you deem worthy to bring up

Oh, your image is a better version of this, I forgot.

better is arguable, but yes, makes the same point

The Sickness unto Death, Kierkegaard. Uses the parable of Lazarus to explain the meaning of sin, despair, and salvation.

>www.coffeehousequestions.com
Seems to just be your standard stuff: kalam cosmological argument, argument from morality, etc. Things that theists and atheists routinely argue about.
>Blaise Pascal
Pascal's wager is infamous as being something of a joke to atheists.
>Chuck Missler
Now we get into the weirder stuff, like Bible numerology. This kind of thing tends to be impressive to people who already believe, while people who don't just shrug.

A great reason why the Jews hate Christianity is because the New Testament is the fulfillment of the old. The Old Testament, which is where they are at, is just the foreshadowing of everything in the New Testament. And for those who believe only in what the Bible says, that view is even supported in the New Testament itself! It's a great thing to notice.

Scott Hahn's "The Fourth Cup" goes into great detail how the pass over supper was really something used by God to foreshadow Christ coming and having to sacrifice himself for us (that is what's explained in Hahn's book). But the Jews really hate how we see their current traditions as something that was just foreshadowing what we believe as truth nowadays. To them it is an apostasy (this isn't from the book, but a part of why Jews do hate Christians so much).

So this foreshadowing is actually important to as to why the Early Church believed in the real presence of Christ being in the Eucharist (not to mention Jesus' own words and 1 Corinthians 10 and 11). The whole pass over is a foreshadowing of Christ's death, and it's no coincidence that just before Jesus was crucified and sacrificed for our sins, that he was leading his disciples in the pass over meal.
>there are 4 cups at pass over
>Jesus got through 3 cups and said that he wont have another sip of wine until his Kingdom comes
>Jesus doesn't bring out the 4th cup which I'm sure was notable for his disciples
>later they go to the garden and His Crucifixion begins
>Jesus on the cross is lifted fermented wine (vinegar) and then says it is finished and dies
>the fourth cup was the wine he had on the cross, and according to his words, Jesus would have it when His Kingdom has come
part 1

biblehub.com/kjv/numbers/3.htm

>he prays to a shekelgrubbing god in 2019

kek

Attached: Christ Chan and Children discuss redemption.jpg (1697x979, 515K)

Something I came across some while ago, on the meaning behind the bread and wine

>51I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And this bread, which I will give for the life of the world, is My flesh.”
Now why would we need to eat bread to gain Gods blessing and eternal life?

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bread#Etymology_2
>An alternative etymology derives bread from Proto-Germanic *braudaz, *brauþaz (“broken piece, fragment”), from Proto-Indo-European *bʰera- (“to split, beat, hew, struggle”)
>struggle
We are supposed to "eat"/take his struggle to gain eternal life and not give in on Satans temptation of a leasure and secure life stemming from our flesh/body. , basically carrying our cross

Later then Jesus gives the people wine telling them its his blood
>54Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.
In
archive.is/6PDyf
it explains how wine is commonly a pun for "loans". When someone gets drunk on wine, he got drunk on a lone and the quick money until they were debtslaves.
In this case however the wine, the loan, comes from Christ. The loan pays for our sins
>23For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
in form of his blood on the cross, and in that sense his blood was the wine (loan)

We are meant to take the struggle (eat the bread) against Satan and except the loan (drink the wine) he paid our sins with, and through this the kingdom could come.
At least thats how i see this teaching.

Part 2
Now, at the pass over original pass over, not only did they have to cover the door posts with the blood of a lamb in order for death to pass over them, but they had to eat of the sacrificial lamb as well. Which is a foreshadowing of the Eucharist and communion. Reading the Early Church letters from people who studied under the Apostles themselves confirms that they believed in the real presence in the consecrated bread and wine, so from this foreshadowing I found in the bible I can really see why.
You can see this very intricate weaving on the old and new coming to life. Chuck Missler, who is a Protestant speaks on this a lot. But I've noticed that Scott Hahn and other Catholic scholars focus on this very interesting design liturgical design often. First and second century Christians, from the letters I read, also read the bible in this same fashion, reading the old and the then reading about their fulfillment in what we call the New Testament today.
Sorry for the green text in the last one, it would've been too long otherwise.

More foreshadowing topics include
>Baptism being foreshadowed by crossing the Red Sea
When Israel went through the Red Sea, it says in Romans that it was like (or is) a baptism for their people at the time and that now when we go under water we baptized into Christ's death and thus are dead to the old laws and now under the law of the Spirit.
>The Ark of the Covenant being a type and foreshadowing for the Ark of the New Covenant that would bring Jesus.
Biblical evidence for this would be that Ark of the old covenant contained the Word of God, Ark of the New covenant contained the Word of God made flesh (Jesus). King David leaps for join at the sight of the Ark of the Old Covenant, and John the Baptist leaps for join in his mother's stomach at the sight of the New covenant (Mary pregnant with Jesus). David said, “How can the ark of the Lord come to me?” and Elizabeth said nearly the same. There's more too

Here's the thing: the people who wrote the New Testament would have been familiar with the Old Testament. Presumably so would Jesus. In that light, it isn't strange at all that the New Testament is written in such a way as to be able to read the Old Testament as foreshadowing it.

That is really excellent insight! I think that is truly a part of it too. I'll look into that more for sure.
Had to cut this one short because the character limit, but I hope this shows the design of God's Word and the foresight in the narrative that God creates for anyone who is reading. It isn't just arbitrary stories, lines, or references.
Also, I should've mentioned that the Bible says Noah's Ark is a type for Baptism as well.
And the end of Revelation chapter 10 and the beginning of 11 give evidence to the Ark of the old covenant being a foreshadowing of Mary being the Ark of the New Covenant. Since it says that John say the Ark in Heaven and then that chapter ends and immediately it describes a woman standing with a crown on her head and that this woman gave birth to the one who will rule all the nations with an iron rod (Jesus). For any anons reading, keep in mind that the original letter didn't have chapter breaks.

This. BUT
>In OT "God creates evil"
and
>The messiah is supposed to be named Immanuel

I know that. But many people tend to gloss over that fact and then you aren't able to appreciate the writing on a completely different level.
It would surprise you how many of the connections would be taken for granted or even arbitrary to some people.

Chuck Missler goes into something even deeper which is that the Hebrew language assigns a numerical value to each letter, and that there are numerical values that can be gathered that show the writing of the scripture required more than just thinking of a story, but also taking into account this layer of numerical coding as well.
I forget how he tied the New Testament into this number code found in the old, but was a very interesting subject because it went deeper than just completing prophecy and got into the are of having to fit and complete numerical motifs.

It takes knowledge to write a book two that ties into book one. But it takes a masterful genius to do what Chuck Missler was describing with the numerical codes found in both the Old and New Testaments of the bible.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
Go to 17:40, very interesting stuff.

Yeah, the thing with numerology is that you can do it with any text of sufficient length really. Humans are really good at finding patterns, so good that we'll even create patterns to fit things.

Well, the Ark of Noah brought us into a new world/age and the covenant to never flood the earth again. The covenant with Abraham brought a new world/age where he started teaching and disciplining his people. Then Jesus brought a new covenant also creating a new age.

Noah arks story was in the middle of the age of Taurus,
Abraham lived at the time the age of Taurus went into the Age of Aries
1 AD, Jesus birth coincides with the advent of the age of Pisces

God lets evil happen which is created by us through our free will. He lets this happen so we see where it leads to (we are expected to learn of good and evil now after all) and thus decide with our free will for the good, for God. If he were simply to stop evil at every step he never gets a free minute and we never learn anything.

/mlp/ is unironically a NASA research facility

Chuck Missler has admitted the same come to think of it. Saying that if you torture the numbers enough you can get anything.
But if you look at the part of the video I linked, you'll see an example of dates colliding which happen to be a big "coincidence".

Also, look how Missler uses the number that appear a few minutes after the 17:00 minute mark. It appears to me to be less subjective since it's based off of already established variables or numbers to test them against. I would investigate that part of the video for yourself to see.