Based bus driver refuses to drive homo bus

A bus driver in Norwich has been suspended after refusing to drive a bus decorated with a rainbow-coloured number in celebration of gay pride.
Passengers were left waiting after the driver allegedly told them they had to wait for him to swap buses because “this bus promotes homosexuality and I refuse to drive it”, according to a passenger.
The driver has been suspended from work while he is investigated, the company involved said.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/14/bus-driver-suspended-for-refusing-to-drive-bus-with-rainbow-number

Attached: 2048.jpg (620x372, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8zJ9royQ7AI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> only city in england with no grooming gangs
> 97% white
> kicked the jews out in 1109

why is Norwich so baste?

youtube.com/watch?v=8zJ9royQ7AI

I'd be worried about driving that bus too. Some mudslime might see your driving it and attack you. They hate gays

Not worth your life man.

Norwich is comfy as fuck. They started letting African "refugees" in a few years ago however, at the insistence of the local bishop, who makes damn sure they are nowhere near him.

Based. I would reckon that he has not harmed his chances of being found in the Book of Life.

BAKE MY CAKE
DRIVE MY BUS

as a faggot, I don't think people should be forced to compromise their beliefs for the sake of keeping a job

I don't care what gays do to each other in private but this is actively promoting homosexuality and no-one should be forced to do that if they find it distasteful.

>What does two consenting adults in the privacy of their own home have to do with you, they said...

Some rainbow numbers on the front of a bus isn't all that bad.
These things on the other hand which I see driving around every fucking day...

Attached: van_0.jpg (700x440, 367K)

Why do they call it "pride"? Proud of what exactly, getting cocks up their arses?

Do they deliver boxes of aids or something?

Sad times when you have to accept benders otherwise you're a homophobe.I bet he wasn't the type of person to scream I HATE FAGGOTS. FUCK FAGGOTS at people.

DRIVE THE BUS, BIGOT

Proud of sucking off thousands of strangers in public toilets.

I wish people would start graffitiing jews on these super obvious propaganda things

Then you'll get arrested for anti-Semitic behaviour

>The driver has been suspended
BASED

This is the freedom Hong Kongers are protesting for!

It's full of inbreds
t. suffolkian

can't tell if he was suspended because he made people stand around waiting for 15 minutes or because some college roastie started screeching on twitter
i can guess which though

Who actually makes all these companies do this faggot shit? I'd love to see the process they go trough.

By who? You realise the police are incapable of finding their fat asses with both hands and a Jewtube tutorial right?

Unironically it was probably a Muslim. British ‘whites’ have fully accepted degenerate behaviours

At least they're English inbreds. Pakistanis and Jews are so inbred they have special hospitals to deal with the resultant genetic defects.

Christ, I never thought of that. You might be right, I thought he was being treated unusually leniently. A white man would be fired on the spot and vilified.

>it's just 2 people being in love, it's not like they'll force you to wave their rainbow flag around

The last time I rode a bus flying those colors, some dude gave me a hand job, and before my stop another guy gave me a blow job. Luckily I just kept thinking no homo, so my street cred should still be good , yah ?

this

Well, as you can clearly see, whether you wanted it to happen or not your presence and influence is causing normal, healthy, non-mentally ill everyday people in society to lose their jobs, their kids, their morals and their livelihood.

>b but am I not important too?

Sure you are. But there can be no denying that homosexuality is a subculture that derides the natural order that the majority of people on this planet abide by. Do you understand yet? Your selfish need to be recognized undercuts the majority. In an emotionless world, you would be culled in an act of triage that society could continue functioning in harmony and peace. The LGBT movement should have stopped with a general acceptance and agreement that homosexuals should not be killed outright. That's really all the protection you really deserve, that you might in private live as you will.

Shit like OPs subject though, further makes it clear that the nutters will not be content with just being left alone. Further provocation against normal people will ultimately lead to a mass killing of gay people. Let that be known among your community.

Keep Scientology Working. The fire is rising. I cry unto Kek to anoint more and more Britons to resist in this fashion. Hear us O Kek!

>scientology

Fuck off xenu worshiping nutjob

>The driver has been suspended from work while he is investigated
Investigated for what? Investigated for how much he (rightly) hates faggots?

>Further provocation against normal people will ultimately lead to a mass killing of gay people. Let that be known among your community.
Just a prediction: this user is squarely right. By late 2020 the backlash will be fully underway and your pro gay globalist masters will be cowering hidden behind their mansion gates as your nightclubs are burned to the ground. Again, not interested in any violence myself but I'll watch it with popcorn smugly assured that I was right. And both of us are right, this is imminent if gays do not back off of heterosexuality RIGHT THE FUCK ABOUT RIGHT NOW.

There's only so much people are going to take and the fact you're targeting children now is only going to make this worse, so much worse.

Shut up, retard. The post is a comic reference to shit clams actually say. Be less new and lurk here awhile before talking edge in a lame attempt to sound like you know this place.

I don't care about what fucking race or ethnic background they are, they're fucking inbred

>i it was just a joke ahaha hah please laugh

Work on your ironic jokes, newshit.