Damage Control

Who wrote this BBC article? There is no author listed, or am I missing something... Can anyone find out who wrote this article?

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49312746

It seems the author's name would have probably been "Rosenbaum Shekelstein" or something of the sort, so they purposely omitted it, not to make this blatantly obvious damage control.

Who falls for this????

Attached: DAMAGECONTROL.jpg (702x548, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49312746
newspunch.com/jimmy-savile-raped-children-as-young-as-nine-while-working-at-bbc/
youtube.com/watch?v=EbqjiJB1pUkYouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=RrNlHYV0dmgYouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8ELkzizC6MYouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=05Q7NHbSdfEYouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=0TfcmbaHLIwYouTube
youtube.com/channel/UCKXoINA3YGAObNvbGktC9PA
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/05/03/magazine/money-issue-iowa-lottery-fraud-mystery.html
inc.com/bill-murphy-jr/this-couple-found-a-math-error-in-lottery-made-27-million-playing-over-over-for-55-weeks.html
anonfile.com/fcGaT02bn2/Black_book_unredacted_pdf
youtu.be/nK63JAcD8uQ?t=35
youtu.be/Z22um3H_EaM?t=155
youtube.com/watch?v=wrFQxqt0Y1I&t=24s
youtube.com/watch?v=bLB6r7-wsjc&lc=z22rwfljjmibxl5qx04t1aokgpdc45tjlttusxsdgvbyrk0h00410.1565733666490590
youtu.be/PoT1L1qcK0M
irishtimes.com/news/world/us/trump-shares-unfounded-theory-on-epstein-death-and-clintons-1.3983005?mode=amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"financier"
why do they call him that? thats not why he has all the attention in the world atm
say it like it really is, he is a child predator

BBC.com? No thanks. Post cap where there should be by-line or archive

What exactly did he finance?

are you able to see an author's name for the article? how the fuck can they put out a piece such as this with no author?

wow I can't believe all these "conspiracy" theories! These kikes couldn't possibly be trying to trick us right? They're obviously trying really hard to tell us the truth here.

Attached: 6548126651.png (901x612, 469K)

On Sunday's Last Week Tonight, John Oliver dismissed Epstein "conspiracy theories" too in like a 10 second blurb. Not that I expected him to him to have actual balls, but still.

>British tax dollars pay for this
Hahahahahaha what cucks

Actually surprised it isn't written by 3+ people as is the trend these days.

>There is no author listed, or am I missing something... Can anyone find out who wrote this article?
It was written by the Voice of God.

No one falls any longer for this. No one believe the suicide theory, ask the normies around.
They did a big mistake but they had no other option. Their demise is close.

Attached: For truth, justice and liberty.jpg (1893x937, 343K)

>Who wrote this BBC article?

>One main reason for any absence of byline is the BBC as a news provider stands by the reliability of the piece and show collective responsibility and accountability. The message is therefore “the BBC wrote this, and who actually did the writing is immaterial, and if there's a problem, we the BBC take responsibility.”

BCC Chairman Sir (((David Clementi))) indirectly approved and wrote it.

Epstein isn't dead, he's still alive. They didn't kill him, they freed him.

would they still include their names though? there is literally no one listed as author on this article

mossad on damage control

Fairly sure he wasn't even a "financier" by trade.
Tax dodging adviser more likely.

Also "conspiracy" implies it takes more than 2 people to get someone assassinated.

Maybe the article was created by a Russian bot :^)

so there is just no author? the bbc as a whole wrote this, seems kind of stupid. still other news outlets post each article's author(s).

Did you know Epstein won the Oklahoma lottery for $87 million dollars? His "Zorro Trust" won it supposedly. I don't know how a person can buy a ticket and then transfer it to a trust, but Lucky Jeffy Epstein managed to do that.

He also got sold his townhouse for $0. Pretty nifty too.

It makes me wonder if Epstein was a Missad operative just blackmailing people left and right.

Generally that means it's an editorial approved by the entire outlet

na he was a known inside trader... look at his biggest achievement in the so called financial market...

well bbc is run by the kikes so it goes to show

what a bullshit world, why do they even feel the need to dismiss the conspiracy theories if theyre all bs anyways? they repeat so many times there no proof, no evidence, etc. what a joke

No, it means a powerful stakeholder wanted it published with no byline. Everyone below that person's opinion doesn't matter. They can all be against it. So long as no one up chain gives a shit, it gets published

the worst is Epstein was accused of conspiracy but every fucking story around him are conspiracy theory wtf that word even mean now

> oy vey conspiracy theories
> author refuses to stand by article by concealing name.

Probably not the best way to the approach the subject, BBC.

Essentially, yes. And they allow it of course and protect -whomever- that person is

>bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49312746

>BBC

Attached: 652.jpg (250x250, 14K)

I saw this, but what does it mean, is it just luck or is there a reason

The news here as mentioned “harmful” conspiracy theories after the “suicide” of “alleged” sex offender. It’s fucking ridiculous, and what makes it worse are all of the cheerful stories about the royal family distracting from Prince Andrew.

Billionaires. He came from nothing to managing billionaires’ funds

link

just (((luck))) like when he predicted the1996 black monday financial crash and all someone could argue he's as lucky as lucky Larry

>why do they even feel the need to dismiss the conspiracy theories if theyre all bs anyways?

Because they are all in it together and bbc childrens programs are still grooming kids today

newspunch.com/jimmy-savile-raped-children-as-young-as-nine-while-working-at-bbc/

BBC TV Cbeebies childrens shows Grooming young children for sex

BBC Grooming Young Children with subliminal sex messages;

As seen on TV ! Rude CBeebies episode - Mr Mopple - Grooming boys for gay sex

youtube.com/watch?v=EbqjiJB1pUkYouTube

BLATANTLY OBVIOUS PENIS;

As seen on TV ! CBeebies episode - banana and pineapple

youtube.com/watch?v=RrNlHYV0dmgYouTube

Same with Teletubbies...all the Teletubbies have perverted names(La La, Tinky Winky, Po, Dipsy) and have perverted sex acts and symbolism in every show.

sexual harassment Teletubbies - More perversion - objects in the teletubbies ass

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8ELkzizC6MYouTube

Noo Noo Teletubbies Dark Hidden Secret - perverted vacuum sucking of the teletubbie

youtube.com/watch?v=05Q7NHbSdfEYouTube

Teletubbies love sex - More perverted vacuum sucking

youtube.com/watch?v=0TfcmbaHLIwYouTube

More videos exposing the BBC children shows using subliminals;

youtube.com/channel/UCKXoINA3YGAObNvbGktC9PA

Attached: bbc jimmy.jpg (958x843, 172K)

>Hey fellow J-schoolers, let's write a pro-Epstein, conspiracy debunking article one word at a time. I'll start:
>Wealthy

I hope before these click bait soul less hacks are put to death by some enraged user after the collaspe I truly do hope they are shown these "articles". Then as they are pissing themselves in fear and begging for forgiveness the user just says No.

neat, so by that logic, if one bbc article is fake news, they are all fake news

Lord almighty to I hate the BBC.

Attached: 1422904718036.png (665x663, 1017K)

No idea, but it's entirely possible it was coordinated. If these people can do it...
>nytimes.com/interactive/2018/05/03/magazine/money-issue-iowa-lottery-fraud-mystery.html
>inc.com/bill-murphy-jr/this-couple-found-a-math-error-in-lottery-made-27-million-playing-over-over-for-55-weeks.html

Burgerbros should sound off in the comments.

Lol this can't be real

Money laundering, almost certainly. Maybe whoever's in charge of that lottery owed Eggstein money.

mossad must be scared

Steve is going to jail baby. I am gonna call it now, this is the beginning of the end for the bastards.

The BBC regularly produce content with no author now, no author, no one to question or blame
ukcolumn.org
been exposing this stuff for years
They also just awarded themselves a 20% pay rise and they will stopping free TV licences for pensioners

Attached: 1517223626249.jpg (316x350, 25K)

jesus christ i dont want to believe this

That wasn't in the article or the archive, idiot. I tried to post links but Jow Forums is being a faggot, too. Quick DDG search will turn up the original article and archive, and that paragraph isn't in it

The BBC's media action group do what they call "journalist training" in places like Syria and in fact all over the world. They are actually training dissidents and disinfo agents to destabilise foreign countries, meddle in elections and back up false flags etc
There's a BBC agent in jail in Iran for doing just this but of course it's presented as "journalist victimised and jailed by evilIranian regime"

Well done sherlock hambones you fucking retard

After? Bitches, we've been working on this case for a decade, right here.

>tv license was free for pensioners

uk is a dystopia

pure coincidence

Attached: MSNstein.jpg (2700x2762, 3.67M)

It's absolutely disgusting, poor old people living on tiny state pensions will now be hounded by aggressive revenue collectors from private companies who will try to force their way into their homes and many of these folk won't know how to deal with it. Also many not computer literate and all they have is their TV
Bastards

My favorite copypasta

Just look at the timeline of events and what happened:
Epstein is in jail presumably on suicide watch. Epsteins Judge refuses to give him a bail/bond as they believe he is a flight risk so he will have to remain in jail until his court date. So Epstein is stuck.

Jow Forums gets docs dropped that keep getting deleted from everywhere they get uploaded to (The unredacted/uncensored black book of Epstein) that names everyone connected to him and even has a "massage" list of names of people connected to the child trafficking. This is the same black book that was in the old court documents but all the names were redacted upon release to the public.

A few hours later someone posts on Jow Forums they have info that Epstein is dead, before the news officially reports on it.
If Epstein was Mossad or CIA and he did have everything wired for recording for blackmail, then he had copies and a dead man switch, for in case any of this ever happened.
Epstein obviously threatened someone to get him out of jail. Whoever he threatened didn't believe he had someone that would help him on the outside and he had that person put his black book online to prove he had help. This forced them to help him escape or to kill him. I think he's still alive, because he has more info that will be released to the public upon his death and his black book proved it. The unredacted black book is floating around on the internet right now, most places will delete it immediately but if someone looks hard enough they will find it.

And now on Fox News Tucker Carlson 8/13/19 the first story they report on is Ghislaine Maxwell is now missing, the FBI can't locate her.

Here is the link to the unredacted black book, while it's still up on this site. For some reason it always gets removed to file sharing websites. anonfile.com/fcGaT02bn2/Black_book_unredacted_pdf

Attached: 1565744896602.png (1318x1410, 2.03M)

My second favorite copy pasta

But the problem is that they just looked at the main mansion and they didn't search any other buildings on the property. Or the underground areas. @00:35

Notice how the blue and green "garages" are both camoflauged from the sky. From a plane those 2 buildings would look like parking lots.
Notice how the underground doors (entrances to the subteranean part of the island) are all painted green camoflauging them into the island from the sea.

>youtu.be/nK63JAcD8uQ?t=35

That is where the real juicy stuff is. Why else would Epstein have a fake ambulance on his island?
>youtu.be/Z22um3H_EaM?t=155

They barged it off during disasters to kidnap disaster orphans and barge them back to the Island and drive them up to the truck dock at the green building and unloaded the kids into a secure staging area on that dock where they took them underground to their cells (Notice the green pipes coming from underground in the video, those are obviously air ventilation for the cells. 6 total.) @3:35

>youtube.com/watch?v=wrFQxqt0Y1I&t=24s

They knew what they were looking for and they went directly to it because Epstein told them where it was. They did not search anything else.
>youtube.com/watch?v=bLB6r7-wsjc&lc=z22rwfljjmibxl5qx04t1aokgpdc45tjlttusxsdgvbyrk0h00410.1565733666490590

Attached: 1565765143914.png (971x693, 482K)

thats seriously fucked up

Wonder when they're going to drop "financier" for "white slaver". Took about a year for "refugees" to turn to "migrants".

But not surprising.

As opposed to the faggot retards like you who thought it was real. Kill yourself, mohammed

Want more evidence this is how they do it? Look up Laura Silsby. The Clinton foundation was sent to Haiti to do disaster relief work after a hurricane a few years ago and the person overseeing the Clinton Foundation operations (Laura Silsby) was caught trafficking disaster orphans out of Haiti and got in all kinds of trouble. The day after Hillary lost the 2016 elections, the Clinton Foundation began moving out of the 3rd world countries they were stationed in and immediately after they packed up shop in those countries, a world wide pedo network was busted in the same hotels the members of the Clinton Foundation were staying in or across the streets. There were instances of this happening in the 2 weeks following the 2016 elections and can be found if you search "pizzagate" and Clinton foundation.

Kek, when I saw this before, the first thing I thought was they hid the authors name because it was jewish.

the clintons are fucked, 40 something of his "friends" all comitted suicide lol. how obvious is it??

Anyone calling Epstein a financier or calling his death a suicide is complicit.

I really want to btfo some shitlib faggot shills claiming Trump was involved with Esptein's pedo island. I remember reading a screengrab of some transcript with a victim who swears he was a perfect prince and wasn't involved at all, does anybody have that saved? I forgot to save it when I saw it

This? Or just go to the link to the pdf and search for Trump.

Attached: Trump.png (3008x2606, 2.18M)

thank yew sarah

trump didnt give a shit either way he prob knew what was goin on. w/e not his prob

Saying he is a child predator when Prince Andrew was good friends would be embarassing. This is the BBC

take your meds, pierre

youtu.be/PoT1L1qcK0M molymemes latest video exposing the corruption conveniently has server "issues" so no one can comment

>hours after
Yeah we knew he'd be put down the second he was arrested.

>Who wrote this BBC article?
(((Samuel Bollag))), froggo.
>And now go to bed, gramps!

If them thinking Trump is a pedo gets more people digging and keeps the Epstein pedoshit in the collective conscious longer, so be it.

this

Bump fuck the British
No author here either so obviously damage control
>Pic related
irishtimes.com/news/world/us/trump-shares-unfounded-theory-on-epstein-death-and-clintons-1.3983005?mode=amp

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-012824.png (1080x1920, 606K)

>Why else would Epstein have a fake ambulance on his island?

His own private ambulance. I guess thats what they used to get him out of prison.

Attached: epstein ambulance.jpg (902x520, 109K)

You say the black book was leaked on Epstein’s terms? So we don’t know the source of the black book getting released? I’ve even seen that shit unredacted on the fuckin epstein subreddit, they’re not hiding it well. I thought it was part of the document release though? From the day he got rekt?