Thoughts?

www.mmamania.com/platform/amp/2019/8/14/20805816/petition-have-joe-rogan-moderate-2020-presidential-debate-120k-signatures-strong-growing-mma

Attached: CF18EBF8-FE8D-4E4E-B82A-0607EB04E723.png (750x1334, 883K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xY_D8SMNtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If it is made in the style of a podcast absolutely.
It should be probably be mandatory since a debate through a podcast is much more personal and genuine.

Would unironically be better than the usual gaggle of idiots they have moderate

Attached: 7803EFFD-3A99-49C2-8C44-0700AFEFB6ED.jpg (600x348, 32K)

Joe Rogan is a foreign intelligence asset.

Considering he's owned by CIA/Mossad, it'll be no different than having CNN talking heads do it.

Satanist jew shill joe shoahgan can kick rocks

I'd watch 6 hours of this just for him to fact check every answer with "Wow, I wasn't aware of that. Jamie, pull that up" and then infowars pops up on the big screen behind everybody.

>joe roegan moderates
>interrupts no one
>lets everyone talk forever
>every once in a while asks if anyones done DMT

he would be terrible

Attached: 1547501736582.jpg (600x699, 36K)

No

Joe rogan is not a stupid man, but he's definitely not up to being president.

mediocre guy, not smart.
sold out when he started the podcast.

They work together

Brush up on your luciferian symbolism

Kek

Retard

I hope Yang gets the nomination so 3 foreign intelligence assets get to sit down and talk about the future of America

Did you read the OP or are you fucking with me?

Redpill me senpai

But you seem to be, it has nothing to do with him being president you fuckin goof.

Why not Ozzy Man?

It would go something like this

youtube.com/watch?v=-xY_D8SMNtE

Attached: FBAD2EFF-E719-4530-A8BF-346B3C35FAD3.png (507x588, 441K)

Signing a petition has no value and is thoroughly worthless

He's a crypto kike too

Holy fuck redpill me on this

care to elaborate?

Attached: 1561535878645.png (272x287, 167K)

They would lose credibility so I'm all for this. Boomer democrats would be even more confused than they already are about the party.

If Alex Jones and Eddie Bravo are co-hosting, I'm all for it. It's even borderline hard-on territory to be honest.

I'm not at home so I don't have my "fuck joe rogan" folder but long story short he's a limited hangout. A shepard for those more aware than most, but he will lead you to the slaughter no less.
Once he's got you hooked he'll take you down the gnosticism/luciferian path and then its too late

ah jeez, 13 questions about drug policy

Same here. I know his wife is a kike and his parents were whether underground tier lefties, but a CIA asset is a bit if a stretch.

Rogan is a shill for MAPS and the Esalen Institute, basically CIA front organizations that push for muh drugs. They also had a connection with soviets but don't for a minute think it is the evil commies out to fuck us. No it is own Government and the (((bankers)))
Fuck Rogan

Attached: 1565492502993.jpg (822x915, 549K)

his kids are jewish, but he has some neanderthal jew blood in him

This.

This is all Grug Rogain cares boaut

One of the few people less qualified than CNN.

Cable news shouldnt be allowed to moderate Presidential debates

okay candidates, next question. who will do the most to promote consumption of DMT and elk heart?

>push for muh drugs.
Gang Weed rise up

Most likely what's gonna happen is that the petition is gonna make it but it'll be ignored completely, possibly dismissed as ridiculous.

You honestly think old blood (pic related ) are gonna give up their prestige positions as moderates for Presidential Debates? The establishment is gonna give up good minions that'll do what they're told for a uncontrolled renegade choice?

Lol, this was fun to support but it's not gonna happen.

Attached: Christ In The Wilderness -smaller-.png (1020x510, 743K)

literal leddit-tier endeavor. kill that pot-addled idiot and yourself OP

What’s your poison?

>666
>posting Christ in the Desert
makes sense desu

I wish. The drugs are just another arm of the control system that was dreamed up during the MKULTRA project along with Cybernetics. It is all Aldous Huxley Brave New World NWO type shit.
I am so tired of these fucking kikes and the bullshit world they are trying to create.

Attached: 1565561841018.png (723x664, 287K)

That would be stupid but having each candidate sit on his show and have an hour or so to explain their platform like Sanders and Yang did would be great.
The soundbite based campaigning going on now is trash and you can't possibly know what each candidate is about without doing your own independent research.
And who has time for that shit. I rather read a headline saying Yang going to give me 1000 bucks every month and vote for chink bucks if that's how we have to do things.

I'm even surprised I got "666" with a picture of Christ when he's being tempted by the Devil... And terrified a bit.

Holy shit, this is ominous as fuck.

Attached: Mother Mary Rule 34.png (1532x2048, 3.6M)

So you're saying that listening to Joe Rogan will eventually make me worship satan?

>Desperate for ratings
>Desperate for millennials to get out to voting.
If this happens it could actually bad for any republicans in swing states.

2/10 made me reply.

kek.

>dat ID
>JQ

Attached: Rodney Dangerfield Pepe.gif (700x706, 64K)

>foreign
Israel runs the U.S., dipshit.

Earthworm Joe wouldn't be a good choice, solely due to his height

>>joe roegan moderates
>>interrupts no one
>>lets everyone talk forever
>>every once in a while asks if anyones done DMT
Sounds good to me

Attached: 1565476598599.png (790x824, 417K)

Peefags are even worse than footfags.

Attached: bargain.png (253x380, 67K)

>I got "666" with a picture of Christ when he's being tempted by the Devil..
Yeshua is the devil. He's arguing with his inner-jew about taking over the world

Attached: god El jesus6.png (484x646, 425K)

Is it about urine? I just thought it was a cute anime girl selling lemonade. Sorry I like cute anime girls thats all, no golden showers please

Attached: 1565303355410.jpg (1080x1041, 82K)

how many sigs will get us alex jones?

Attached: iu.jpg (1339x1004, 116K)

Apparently it was lemonade at first but once the freak showed up then she decided to scam him with pee.

>Sorry I like cute japime girls
loser

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-22 Jessica Rabbit Betty Boop Photography, rabbit PNG clipart free cliparts UIHere (837x837, 1.15M)

Yes. Or yourself.

>mfw Joe Rogan made his entire career off of being a conspiracy theorist
>msfw Joe Rogan now spends his entire career debunking said conspiracies

Maybe but at least I can save an image with a translucent background.

Attached: 1564943020028.png (930x894, 398K)

>Was a conspiracy theorist.
>Got around to talking to people who challenged his arguments and gave satisfying logical responses.
>Realized most conspiracy theorists are just people compensating to feel unique.
>Joe matured as a person.

Attached: Leonardo Da Vinci.jpg (728x425, 118K)

American politics just gets more and more debased by the decade. It's a circus.

>Trump
>>Rogan

>And we need to close the border.
>>Why? Aren't they people to? Why do races and people matter anyways?
>... What?
>>I'm playing devils advocate, why don't they have rights? I don't see the point?
> Well, they don't have, AMERICAN Rights.
>>So you're saying what?
>They aren't citizens, Joe...
>> Why though? Why is it so hard? I don't understand this view point on why we all can't just come together you know...
> You're like a woman Joe...
>> Excuse me Bitch? I'll joke you out!
>Oh look, the woman is menopausing. Jane Rogan, that's your new name. Look how small you are.

I got bored...

He's a lefty that couldn't be neutral if he tried, fuck no. Rogan's followers have slowly turned from normal guys into what is now including leftist basedfaggots

Go away Joe your high.

>Got 666
>Got 88
>ID has "JQ" in it.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ME IN THIS THREAD!??!

>Eddie Bravo, Joe Rogan, and Alex Jones moderate 2020 debate

The entire planet would fucking watch

only signing it if he makes every candidate puff a big blunt

This would be 1000% than the current format.

fuck off glownig

A gatekeeper celebrity?
Sure why not
Clownworld

The anti gnostic shilling is getting so tiresome. You fundamentalists have no fucking idea what Christ preached.
REMINDER
Gospel of Thomas was taken out of the Bible by a church bishop because it would loosen the control of the church. I've noticed more anti gnostic shilling as anons start learning about gnosticism and I see it posted more often, coincidence?

Attached: EB8CCDBD-E9CD-4F50-9C18-74B7F323DAB2.jpg (1242x1020, 372K)

>moves mic closer
>president trump, have you ever tried DMT?

Attached: the stoned ape theory.jpg (474x299, 14K)

The first ten minutes of his new Netflix special is a bit about how the Constitution "is just a piece of paper." "A 200yo piece of paper." etc

USA is a joke.

Have you ever seen him in the same room as Limp Biskit? no of course not

It needs to be moderated by a computer. Each person goes in order. They get their time for comments or rebuttal and at the end of their allotted time their mic gets shut off.

Take meds Alex Jones.

Do they make a step stool tall enough for him?

Https://Roganheightcalculator.com

He's just a clueless manlet pothead podcast host wtf.

Attached: tool.png (859x885, 408K)

>Mr. Biden, some questions if you dont mind.
>Of course. Im always ready.
>Okay. Here we go. Did you ever see that picture of the orangutan fishing with a spear? Isn't that wild?

Kek

Attached: 1565621758717.png (295x321, 139K)

Rogan is an idiot. He doesn't even think there should be presidents. He's disconnected and thinks everyone can just smoke weed and live in harmony. He has a selfish atheistic outlook on things and doesn't know dick about politics. Might as well ask Fernando at the local Wendy's if he wants to moderate the debates.

The fact that this is getting mainstream attention and gaining traction disgusts me. The fact that people see Joe Rogan as some sort of icon of intelligent discussion, rational debate, "wokeness" or anything tangentially close to any of that is fucking absurd. He's one of the dimmest, laziest "truth seekers" there are.

And that's not even getting into the fact that he's worse than controlled opposition.

could you look that up for me user

>Https://Roganheightcalculator.com

What is this suppose to connect to?

>Alright Don Juan, I hear what you're saying and that shit's crazy; have you ever done DMT?

Sauce plz

>t. CNN shill seething
Fuck you CNN. Rogan isn't a big brain, but it'd be better to have him do a debate than sitting through the same MSM bias and cutting people off bullshit. Nobody likes the MSM format, even normies barely tolerate it and they're retarded.

If you want a more informed host, Rogan and Beanie man should co-host the debate.

YANG GANG 2020 Andrew Yang actually tweeted in support of this

Jewmerica is not officially banana republic beyond all hope. You faggots deserve slowest most painful deaths.

Joe Rogan...presidential debate...the absolute state of jewmerican circumcised fatherless goy

Attached: el goblina de los americanos.jpg (500x619, 69K)

you are a faggot for believing this

Yes, everyone should support this. It's better than media kikes.

faggot boomer

Sounds amazing honestly.
He'd let everybody have a turn, it'd be like 6 hours long, and he might spark up a blunt and pass it around.
I don't know why anyone thinks this wouldn't be amazing. You would learn more about everyone running during that podcast than you would in 100 debates.
Talking heads get BTFO on Rogan and you'd know if you ever watched his show.
He's also super fair and respectful to guests regardless of his personal feelings.
He's a great interviewer.