Is this their total push?

There’s been multiple shootings in the span of a couple months. Is this (((their))) coordinated attempt to abolish the second amendment?

I don’t CARE how many shootings happen. I’m keeping my guns desu

Attached: 10F04E7D-6F5A-466D-B389-32353462E79B.jpg (584x541, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/18/18-280/112056/20190812162621938_NYSRPA Amicus Brief TO FILE.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=C6PNc9KN50M
youtube.com/watch?v=MN3x-kAbgFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyone else hate how Jow Forums translates (T) (B) (H) into "desu"?

>I’m keeping my guns
No you're not. You either give them up or die. If you have children they will be punished for your stubbornness, think about it. Do you really want them to suffer for your bigotry after you're gone?

Not everyone that refuses will die ofc. Some will bend over so we will jail them and seize all thier family assets.

Do you even use those fucking things, boomer faggot?

>dey gon tak r guns hyuk
>never uses them
>invaders from the south
>billionaire pedophiles
What more do I need to bring up, you fucking bitch mutt?

Not really, it's pretty based senpai

>Oh yea! Just give up your guns! No more shootings!

t. Cucked britbong sucking on papa government’s dick. How many refugees do you see daily?

Attached: F89B19CC-8AF4-4003-B414-77C2C66C9C28.jpg (479x210, 9K)

>You either give them up or die
heh, Funny. Funny because we're pretty sure that's what your kind have planned anyway. First the guns and then the wealth. Then we take the blame while you move onto the next victim.

Attached: 1562884223037.jpg (1024x1024, 181K)

You are powerless to stop any of it. Stay mad boomer.

goolag: "pure coincidence" .. first video

What a chad bastard.

Fuck off Mohammad

This is natural for pre-election season. ((They)) start false flagging in an attempt to rile up the left and bleeding hearts so they can run on a platform of gun control and get ((their)) stooges elected.

Exactly how are you going to do that when we hild all if the weapons?
>inb4 muh armeh n shieeet

God damn I hate typing on cell phones...

fuck off i will find ones like you and pull your heart out of your chest while it still beats. thats a promise.

Yes. With NYSRPA vs NYC up at the supreme court the leftists are desperate to avoid strict scrutiny being applied. They've already sent letters to SCOTUS threatening the judges.

supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/18/18-280/112056/20190812162621938_NYSRPA Amicus Brief TO FILE.pdf

Very strange that it goes down exactly when the NRA is pretty cluster fucked.

ive personlly ICED 7 familes so far. maybe you should be 8

you answered your own question faggot
>walks around with tracking device everywhere and wonders how we'll find his "hidden" location

weak boomer tier LARP

Attached: every_boomer.gif (652x562, 287K)

It sure is guaranteed

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-10-23-41-27.png (720x1280, 227K)

Attached: Screenshot (703).png (796x818, 850K)

not a larp, Im ex DoD, i have connections and i can make you vanish.

There could be 100 shootings a day and it won’t change my opinion. Guns are not going away.

When gun control is complete

Attached: liberty_palestine_israel_gaza_photo_viral_social_media_protest__aed_abu_amro_mustafa_hasso_154045062 (1100x515, 47K)

didn't school start back up again or you on recess

>Be Liberal
>Pretend to stand on a moral pedestal
>Demand government implement social programs that will benefit me and those I deem worthy of my generosity
>Anyone who opposes me is evil and their viewpoints are meaningless
>Openly decry anyone who talks about using violence to stop me
>Demand laws to disarm those who oppose me
>Threaten and cheer the idea of them being killed for opposing my desire to disarm them
>Eventually end up with bullet in the head from the government I've empowered as I've served my purpose

Liberals in 2019

Attached: ModerLiberals.jpg (720x641, 67K)

In over 700 ways?

>48%

If it is not crystal clear to everyone they are going to push this until one side caves either all out war or all out puss out better think quick and choose sides. Times almost up

This. I've never seen the rapid deterioration of civility as a good cause to outlaw firearms. Infinitely more so in a country that already has as many guns as people.

>having a mind so small you jump to an idiotic conclusion
nigger, when did i say i was a liberal or even hint i had liberal ideas? go back to flinging your shit, monkey brains.

It wont be easy. Cops are still men.

Probably just you DESU.
No, it's just you paranoid cucks ruining everything for yourselves and blaming da j00z.

Gen X actually. I've been waiting for this all my life...
youtube.com/watch?v=C6PNc9KN50M
youtube.com/watch?v=MN3x-kAbgFU

Better dead than red faggot. Do a pushup.

fuck off jew

Because only a faggot liberal with no backbone would say a dumb fucking statement like.
>You either give them up or die.
>they will be punished
>suffer for your bigotry

You're a fucking shill and go fuck yourself you commie bastard.

what a sorry excuse for an existence

Attached: git off muh thread.gif (200x190, 1.28M)

>implying everyone has their iphone on them 24/7
>implying I had my phone during the TRAGIC BOATING ACCIDENT

>bigotry

aaaand to the trash it goes, so do you, fegit

You lose the 2nd you lose the 1st

Attached: uh_cringe.gif (480x197, 1.99M)

Any threat of a gungrab increases sales. Record level guns and ammo sales under Obama

This

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-103513.png (480x854, 401K)

guys like in that pic are the ONLY ones holding keeping us from total jew domination

This

Attached: IMG_20190624_134002.jpg (2592x1944, 1021K)

this

Just you, tbqh senpai

Btw coward. You better be able to work, because both sides are going to enslave the cuck cowards like yoooooooo.

>sides
ya no, that's not how the real world is kid

imagine your entire emotional reference coming from movies

you are fucking stupid. you think anyone that gives their guns won't go right back out and get illegal ones? deluded

Considering this most recent one was carried out by some black drug dealers, I don't think it's going to turn into a durr gun cntrol thing.
It'll be memoryholed in a few days.

>imagine slamming someone for using random gifs on an imageboard as reactions
boi you "right" wingers sure have gotten even more soft with your arguments. In the next decade the "You either give them up or die" statement i said will be a fucking cakewalk.

Attached: disapproval.gif (414x382, 3.03M)

Go ahead and start your gun grabbing instead of just talking tough, faggot. It won't go the way you imagine.

Attached: gun_ownership.png (1024x499, 453K)

>dumb poster gets even dumber
>"you think anyone that gives their guns won't go right back out and get illegal ones"
when did I say that and why should I care? you fucking deluded assumption jumping nigger monkey.

see

>13 replies to a 58 reply post
You are shilling fucking hard to kill this thread m8.

gun confiscation isn't happening and you trolls know this. switzerland is beyond cucked and they have yuge gun ownership rates. second to America. moral of the story being... it aint happening. use my tax dollars to shill about something else.

Attached: 1564872830446.jpg (804x644, 120K)

>bumping thread with posts counts as killing thread
some of that nigger math there ey boi?

Sure thing, kid. We'll be waiting.

Attached: 1564895374340.jpg (572x761, 151K)

This right here. Any of you fucks that aren't shills should realize the importance of what is going on with this case. Leftists are terrified that a right wing SCOTUS will hammer down without a reasonable doubt the individual right to bear arms shall not be infringed. They know once the SCOTUS upholds it, it's game over for their agenda. The jews and the traitors in the .gov know there is absolutely no way to "fundamentally transform" America with an armed citizenry.

Attached: memories.jpg (304x450, 22K)

This post is sexist... doesn't the little girl get a gun?

Attached: Untitled-45-2.jpg (620x512, 158K)

You know the people you would try to force to do your dirty work (because we all know libfag pussies won't be the ones knocking on doors to confiscate guns) aren't on your side, right?

Attached: gun_control_BTFO.png (659x911, 393K)

If youre dod. Tell me about the connection between carson forest, project rulison, the Palisades nuclear test, and the skinwalker. If you dont know, youre either the janitor of the dod port-o-potty or a liar.

Using words like Nigger doesn't make us think you're one of us. You glow too much and try too fucking hard.

Attached: 1547513794293.jpg (480x480, 62K)

ok there grandpa

Attached: alexjones-tinfoil.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

>Using words like Nigger doesn't make us think you're one of us.
good, I wouldnt want to be associated with bipedal beings, like yourself, that are almost no different then apes

Post videos or it didn’t happen larper glow nigger, shill I see you agen.. opps random citizen posting trash like that to take down chan.. fuck off larper F.B.Lying bitch, we don’t do business that way

Attached: 80C3B5CA-09A1-4A85-B039-72CDCC33D5A5.jpg (346x346, 38K)

another one of these "sides" posts
see

Attached: jew.gif (200x200, 334K)

Just like my grandpa told me
Better dead than red. Try and take em you commie bastard!

Attached: Joseph_McCarthy.jpg (888x1184, 448K)

Thks for proving the point shill

Attached: 9out10AOC.jpg (600x578, 138K)

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahaha. Stay healthy! Stay fit for it! Stop being nice! NO FEAR!

lmao things are going to get really rough for you and your loved ones if open warfare ever breaks out, low grade analyst.

Checked.

Agreed.

Attached: All_Of_Them.jpg (472x621, 57K)

How new are you sóyboy?

the irony

Attached: u-retard.png (645x729, 36K)

Shut the fuck up basedboy. Smh word filters are the best desu senpai.

You dumb shit, it's not the j00z doing this, its a sign of collapse of an empire.

Shill Americans don’t talk like that this larping euro bitch is behind a proxy.

Attached: 36EDA5EA-22FC-42E1-A5CC-8F428B377C13.jpg (500x500, 47K)

I'm ok with it desu

probably will for you as you seem to want such an event to happen and want to participate in it. but we all know who (((you))) are

Attached: jewfly.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

I know user is just reddit shilling and shit posting on this thread. But, he will not be suiting up and raiding anyones house. He is too big of a pussy to do that.

Raiding a house filled with guns is not fun for the person being raided or the officers doing the raid. Please see the Houston Police false report drug raid.

high risk targets (gauged from data collection, red flag laws, post history, etc.) won't even be raided. Sometimes property will have to be sacrificed for the greater good.

Attached: Drone-Firing.jpg (1069x592, 108K)

Attached: say_desu[1].png (600x458, 442K)

Attached: 1336950073039.jpg (255x326, 13K)

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahaha you think you know anything about the world. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahaha.

no you don't seem to. for starters you cant even reply to a post properly.

Not mine. We feel fine in warzones. Pre conditioning is a key elemental difference between survivors and mass grave fillers.

Yep. The holy roman empire is failing. Completely.

Ohhh. What property?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahaha reply properly. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahaha. You dont seem to know how the world works kid....

You sure are an autistic lil fuck

Attached: eye_wash.jpg (600x600, 224K)

This picture is disgusting. Why doesn't the girl have a firearm too??

Shut your mouth, Roody Poo!
You too, Candy Ass!

For schizos, like yourself, the world works pretty much the same for the lot of em. You talk to yourselves thinking that there is a dialogue happening and something big is happening that you are a part of it. Truth is you just forgot your take your meds.

Attached: baron-von-faggot.gif (480x640, 3.36M)

checked

Attached: checkem.gif (300x242, 1.78M)