Say something nice about cops. They literally protect, serve, and die for US, the people...

Say something nice about cops. They literally protect, serve, and die for US, the people. There's nothing more honorable.

Attached: philadelphia-cops-racist-fb-posts-1561057021-650x366.jpg (650x366, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pigs

The police are the defenders of globalist vipers and banker parasites. That is why they exist.

ACAB

Attached: 1563823505602.png (720x480, 569K)

dead cops good cops

There are good and bad police officers. There are officers who act with common sense and then there are officers who lack any of it. There are police who know how to be men and don't shy away from troubling situations and there are cops who are so scared they will kill you with a wave of your hand. Cops are ordinary people being held to incredibly high standards. That being said, out of all the interactions I've had and continue to have with police, I find their a more shitty ones than good ones.

they fight black ppl for us

Cops like donuts, I like donuts, I think we have something in common.

They die for their Jew masters that pull the strings. No one else. They are "law enforcers". Literally thugs hired by the state to enforce the laws of the Bolshevik Jewish global elite. Some might be okay in America, or at least have the right attitude, but in Western Europe they are filth of the Earth that persecute you for your "offensive" social media comments and posts and in Eastern Europe they are corrupt scum that do not give a shit about anyone or anything other than their fat paycheck and their state masters.

They're pretty good at catching and incarcerating niggers.

you watch to much movies.
In real life you see cops only when they make you trouble.

ACAB.

>They literally protect, serve, and die for US, the people. There's nothing more honorable.
No, they exist to stifle a white uprising so we don't kill their precious jews.

cops are a tool, just like guns, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the tool by itself, it's actually a necessity and you can't hope for a working society without it, however when it's in the hand of non-whites or kikes, it's devastating, don't blame the tool, blame the mother fucking kikes using it

Attached: 06c068097698d6f7e26b773f708bea428ebb59f99d854eccb421a7d86d3e1ae5.jpg (1247x200, 248K)

They die

The Supreme Court ruled that it is not the obligation of a police officer to protect you from harm.

nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html

Hey antifa how's it going?

>taking the facial skin off a young girl child and wearing it over their own faces to terrify the girl

pretty sure even the cartels would say that's a bit much

Attached: 1565297621215.jpg (440x660, 75K)

/thread/

Literally what the fuck is the purpose of police then