Siding with the foreigners on the other side of the world who colonised you like 150 years ago instead of your ethnic...

>siding with the foreigners on the other side of the world who colonised you like 150 years ago instead of your ethnic blood brothers
There is no group of people on this earth more cucked than the hong kongers. Serious Stockholm syndrome shit.

Attached: hongkongtraitor.jpg (960x600, 114K)

bump

t. Zhang, are you from Canada or Australia?

What do you do when your ethnic blood brothers are cucked by a totalitarian blood cult?

>Not siding with the people responsible for everything good in your life

Attached: It+s+Piero+Fassino.+An+italian+politician.+Also+known+as+Gollum+_5b0ff0278a6370dfa11015ab23566ee0.jp (347x316, 19K)

>siding with the foreigners on the other side of the world who civilised you like 150 years ago instead of a herd of fucking ugly reds

ftfy

Hong-Konger identity is fundamentally different to mainlander because of the British influence.

Besides the incompatible worldview of the two peoples, the best strategy for Hong Kong to retain autonomy against an oppressive government is to plea for international attention and support from nations such as the UK with ties.

>Unfortunately no one is going to help them

>totalitarian blood cult
the british empire?

>memeflaggot shilling for the Reds
Really makes you think

Attached: replying-to-jimmy.png (607x603, 73K)

it's not the cold war anymore faggot.

>continues flaggoting, starts blatantly lying

Attached: jidf.jpg (1024x576, 86K)

Weren't they the ones that pitched a fit to get independence from the UK?

why on earth would they side with the Chicoms?

Educate yourself
herbs

National pride.

Burger education never ceases to amaze

Attached: 1563169940605.jpg (583x611, 102K)

>realising you were better off under the rule of the British

wow colour me surprised, just need all the others to swallow their pride and admit it too

You can't even run yourselves at this point...

>tf

okay Shooty McShootface

Ok McCarthy the cold war is over

Attached: 1565419929470.png (600x649, 78K)

you are a retard

It actually isn't.

No I am not. Hong kongers have been british for about a century and a half. They've been Chinese for over 3 millennia. You're on the wrong side of history, nigel. Just accept it and stop whining like a bitch.

show your real flag kid

It's only the hongger mutts with Jewish blood. Think about it. Why would they want to break from China and become wage cucks after the Rothschilds set a bank up?

Attached: 400px-Flaggy_merchant.png (400x249, 86K)

>no argument
>"show your flag wahhhhh"
If you were anymore of a crybaby you'd be the turncoat HK protesters lmao

meanwhile in the country the want to become

Attached: free and democratic UK.jpg (640x480, 87K)

Your ethnic blood Brothers have already sided with (((them)))

They are of course ethnically chinese, but they've had the luxury of western freedom and liberty and don't wished to be ruled by an authoritarian communist regime. Not that hard to understand.

seething

Show your flag kraut

Attached: 1515888147923.png (1000x1006, 755K)

Yeah. I wonder why they would feel more secure with a benign western power thousands of miles away than the local government that wants to kidnap them and then railroad them in a kangaroo court because they might not have state sanctioned opinions.

Attached: 1563662918511.jpg (468x494, 95K)

Bumping your own thread after 20 min of everyone ignorning it. You really are getting desperate there shill.

Would you rather be ruled by muslim conservatives or white communists?

Hey ZOG mutt, why don't you kill yourself?

oh its the chink meme flag poster again
>动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Oh no it's been triggered! It might kill all the birds and destroy it's own culture.

Attached: Cheetah.jpg (450x450, 30K)

Weak mutt

Attached: 06friedman1-web-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 36K)

How is it ? they had way more freedom under UK rule than COMMIE china rule, are you a commie ?

I'd rather be "ruled" by Japanese for example that granted full autonomy to my country, allowing elections, freedom, fair justice system etc than be swallowed by a communist dictatorship that fundamentally changes my way of life and strips rights from me to the point where they could press delete on me if I object.

Might makes right.

ahhh soooooo.
you mkeee memeee flaug.
you chinese sheeeell.
translated
fuck off shill.

>that granted full autonomy to my country, allowing elections, freedom, fair justice system etc
that's exactly the opposite of what the british empire did

Lmao, japs would never grant you autonomy if they won ww2. Lol "fundamentally change the way you live" You dont know shit about how chinese "communism" works.

Prove him wrong chang
Oh also: Winnie the Pooh & Tiananmen Square Massacre

>memeflag
opinion discarded

>I-don't-have-an-argument.jpg

Prove him wrong? Lmao japs treated pow like shit and experimented on them even worse than nazis you limey

>im_an_israeli_or_canadian_and_it_would_be_politically_inconvenient_to_show_that.png

Legitimately have no idea why you are talking about WW2, did you forget to take your meds?

what the fuck does being Israeli have to do with this lmao. cringy conspiracy theories.

WW2 is the easiest place in history to make whitey self-flagellate.

You know that doesn't do anything, right? Just think about it logically for a moment. Let's say that OP was literally a a shill from the 50 cent army. Why would his employers in the CCP punish him for happening across a copypasta while doing his job? It makes no sense.

based

You underestimate insectoids

Attached: GiftedAlarmedBarnowl-max-1mb.gif (240x162, 477K)

You're an Israeli.

>colonised you
The UK took out a 99 year lease.

Using crouching tiger and hidden dragon friend, stay safe stay free

Attached: EBymoAlXkAA2YpI.jpg (750x1334, 75K)

Well, the Western educated globalist elite identifies with the west more than China , but it was their stupid greedy neoliberal policies that impoverished the working and middle class and led to these protests. The protesters are kind of stupid in that they are protesting failed neoliberal policy by attacking communist China. Assholes like Joshua Wong don’t have any ideas and just recite the talking points the NED wrote for them 10 years ago. The Goal of the Josh Wong faction is to provoke a response from Beijing they can call Tiananmen 2.0 and use for propaganda purposes. The kids protesting are angry because apartments are too expensive and their wages are only good for pocket money. Hong Kong is a bit of a back water these days. The economic center of gravity has moved to China.

Attached: 8DD5CAED-336F-4710-A1EB-A5897DC9100B.jpg (260x255, 18K)

So many pro commie shills trying to spin it so we take their side. Fuck off communism is kikery