"Illegal Workers" is such an odd phrase in a country that worships work

"Illegal Workers" is such an odd phrase in a country that worships work.

"You there! I demand that you cease exerting yourself performing illegal labor! You lazy freeloader!"

Attached: 5AA0233A-5687-4084-AE3C-3C2CF9E56669.jpg (676x334, 36K)

Fuck off nigger

It literally doesnt matter if they're not freeloaders, they're criminals.

wtf i love people collecting untaxed money illegally and wiring it out of the country now

There is not a single american (besides blacks) that would turn down unskilled tax free labor, and a still significant number of those people would work longer hours if it meant getting payed that decent non taxed wage.

As a union worker, I suggest the term SCABEETO

Get out of our country spic

>in our country
>using our taxpayer-funded resources
>not paying taxes
Hmmm, I feel like there’s a word for that...

This

>1 post by this ID
Ok

>avoid paying income taxes
>take jobs that should go to americans
>flood the labor pool and drive down average wage
>willing to work for slave wages because desperate, essentially block citizens with self respect from applying

Illegals don't report their income so they also still recieve welfare.

In addition to occupying a job slot that could otherwise be filled by a legal citizen, they also take in benefits from a system that they never pay into.

Attached: FB_IMG_1565750783756.jpg (960x661, 47K)

because those jobs could be filled by natives and illegals basicly stealing the job oppertunity artificialy enlarges the pool of labor thus pushing down the cost of labor. ak its a cost to the native population

A company I worked for was a great job in Canada, paying people upto 30/hr with seniority and good benefits. One of my supervisors went to a site they had in Phoenix, he said he walked through a door and employees got scared and ran away. They had like 3 Americans in the entire facility that ran the place and that is it.. Business practices like that would never happen in Canada, too much bureaucracy and Gov love of income taxes.

The Left has circled back around from claiming illegals were hard workers fleeing their homelands that their hard work can't fix, to "people looking for a better life", to "refugees", to "asylum seekers", and now they are back to the economic migrant talking points

Illegals are hear for resources and thanks to the cancerous political system to gain ground and influence politics

Attached: 9827349623784234.jpg (638x709, 123K)

Liberals only understand the gross, never the net.

>but who will harvest our crops?

Attached: 1409626497618.jpg (267x323, 6K)

>Illegals don't report their income so they also still recieve welfare.

This.

why are you screenshotting your own twitter posts

I thought illegals weren't taking jobs from US workers?

>dont pay tax
>pay slave wages
Aren't leftists supposed to be for the laborers? Importing foreigners that undercut local labor seems the opposite

omg me too!!! Israel is the best!

just like moscow mitch and traitor trump

this

i imagine this dunce thinks that was a very clever tweet...

Upvote +1

would they also send $25 Billion of that to Mexico, non-taxed?
That's just Mexico - not Central or South America.

Attached: $54.5 billion per year.png (922x1741, 174K)

Why would you hire your son when you could hire a cheap mexican and kick your son out of your family when he is 18?

Libertarian?

>>Be illegal alien
>>Not pay taxes
>>Get welfare
Why are you here shitting up the board with nonsense?

Attached: hgfghdfghj.png (1322x1258, 2.03M)

Legal immigrants do this too.

Illegals cause wages to drop.
Illegals send their money back to mexico where it triples in value
Their families live in mansions.
You wonder why your life is shit.

I agree with this sentiment

The owners of these business hiring cheap labor are the true criminals!

Sometimes I have doubt if these posts are true so I go to verify them and every single time they’re real. A constant bombardment of Americans being killed by illegals is never seen as an issue in clown world but let some nigger spray paint a swatzika on his truck to get out of a test and it’s a national tragedy.

You want a $15 minimum wage? Do what mexicans do. Take your $8 to mexico and live like a millionaire.

More jobs for Americans

>No insurance drivers
>No insurance health care paid for by grants
>Gibs
>Don't pay taxes
Yeah, fucking freeloaders, faggot

>thinking companies hire illegals and they pay taxes

They get paid cash weekly.

they work under the table for cash. it's illegal as fuck

1 United States Dollar equals
19.63 Mexican Peso
Man. They're living the life. Picking crops for millions of pesos.

giving jobs to illegal immigrants is just scabs/unionbusting but on a national level
the left is retarded for promoting it, it’s what drove a lot of working class voters to trump. typically the pro-worker angle is a left wing thing and they completely abandoned it to ally with the business class and establishment republicans, let trump swoop in and eat their lunch
what’s even funnier about it all is they abandoned that working class to promote their wonky “intersectional” hodgepodge alliance of identity politics while some elements of the right are going towards the much more effective and time-tested method of tribalist identity politics

Attached: 334E6D39-02A5-41B1-90F9-5CE27D886C2B.jpg (2048x1365, 461K)

>If illegals are illegals why enforce the law?

Attached: 1526684580385.png (499x453, 252K)

They get 1256.32 pesos for one day of work.

Wish i had that incentive.

>take American jobs
>lower wages for everyone because they are willing to work for slave wages
>don’t pay taxes, or do with a stolen social security number which is fraud

Fuck off

GRASP
R
A
S
P

They're criminal aliens. I don't care anything about their work ethic. If they are not legally allowed to be here, they don't respect the rule of law and they need to go back. Even if they happen to be white.

>Import millions of low wage illegal workers
>Drive down cost of labor
>Complain about low wages
There are millions of illegals. They drive down wages and take jobs. There are also millions of illegals that receive benefits.
If you were good at math you would know this is a bad idea.

Nice try.

>exploiting what is in essence slave labor
Just dem things

Attached: 1560955088796.png (475x834, 360K)

Are you kidding? I can think of 3 sweat shop nail salons alone within blocks from here. It's here too.

>Taxation is theft guys
>WHY AREN'T THESE PEOPLE PAYING TAXES???

I mean we could raise the taxes on these people but let's face it. You pick up a gun and scream tyranny Everytime there's an attempt to raise taxes on these people.

You simultaneously loathe these people for giving your job to someone else YET you are also willing to fight so these people can also keep their tax-break.

Can you not see how corporations are not your friends?

A billionaire?

Taxation over 10% is theft.

blame the job giver, not the job taker

>Deflect deflect deflect
Fuck off, carlos.

don't forget that they give free house seats in congress to lbshits and lower the price floor on labor and raise it on housing.

>TAXES ARE THEFT AND RICH BILLIONAIRES SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY THEM REEEEEEEEEE!
>HOW DARE ILLEGALS NOT PAY TAXES REEEEEEEEEE!

SHOOT THOSE WHO HIRE ILLEGALS! NO JOBS NO ILLEGALS! REPUBLICANS WHITES ARE THE OWNERS OF FACTORIES AND HOTELS THAT MOST HIRE ILLEGALS! TRUMP HIRES THEM! WHY ARE THEY NOT SHAMED LIKE PEDOS ARE? HIRING ILLEGALS SHOULD BE THE MORAL EQUAL TO FUCKING TOTS!

Attached: jew_lies.png (1002x625, 1.02M)

You're not wrong. They are dangling the carrot. SIEZE their profit as punishment and they will stop.

t. teenager who hasn’t learned basic competition theory

The owners should be deported too

They're both guilty. Fuck you.

FUCK THESE TRAITORS WHO HIRE THEM TOO FIX ROOFS AND CLEAN CHICKENS! THEY ARE THE REAL CRIMINALS! THOSE WHO GIVE ILLEGALS REASON TO GO TO AMERICA! STOP THE TRAITORS WITHIN AMERICA! SHAME THOSE WHO HIRE ILLEGALS! MAKE THEM THE PUBLIC FACE OF SHAME! THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE ILLEGALS AND THEIR KIDS BEING BORN! TOO WORK CHICKEN FACTORIES! STOP BEING LAZY AMERICA AND WORK YOUR OWN DAM JOBS! STOP BAITING ILLEGALS!

They circumvent laws as they rarely pay taxes or are registered properly. Wages or work hours for instance. Gives law abiding citizens a disadvantage

This is totally false, look at what happened in Alabama, no Americans took the jobs and wages didn't go up. If you give people citizenship and have them earn the minimum wage the average wage doesn't go down. Why is it so hard to admit that racism is the only reason you want to get rid of illegals?

Because they use aliases and multiple ssn in order to maximize gibs while working for oligarchs who are all to happy to reduce wages so as to not hire english speakers

How much do you owe in student loans?

If illegals aren’t stealing American jobs, why does ICE always raid workplaces?

Most illegals mow lawns for $20 an hour. Theyre overplayed.

I couldn't come up with a more Jewish name.

NO ASSHOLE, THE CRIMINAL IS THAT WHICH CREATES THE CRIME! GIVING JOBS TO ILLEGALS CREATES THE CRIME! STOP DOING THAT, REAL JAIL TIME FOR OWNERS WHO HIRE ILLEGALS, NOT JUST BS TALK! STOP BAITING AND NO ILLEGALS WILL TAKE! FIELD OF DREAMS IN REVERSE YOU IGNORANT AMERICANS! STOP GIVING JOBS AND THEY WONT COME! TOO STUPID TO FIGURE THAT OUT?

exactly. this isn't complex.

Lets see. $20 an hour. For 8 hours is $160. $160 in pesos is 3142.4 pesos. These motherfuckers are living the life off manual labor.

LAZY FUCKING AMERICANS PICK UP YOUR OWN FOOD FOR CHRIST SAKE AND QUIT GIVING JOBS AWAY, CREATING BAIT THAT ILLEGALS TAKE! TRAITORS AMONG YOU SHOULD SUFFER SHAME LIKE KIDDIE FUCKERS! THOSE WHO HIRE ILLEGALS SHOULD BE SHOT ON SITE, OR AT LEAST SUFFER REAL MONEY CONSEQUENCES! BUT REPUBLICANS WHITES ARE THE ONES WHO MOST HIRE THEM! WHEN IS TRUMP GOING TO JAIL HIMSELF? TRUMPRICK WITH NO WALL HIRES ILLEGALS FOR HIS HOTELS AND SO DO ALL HIS RICH BUDDIES!

Most of them are employed by lazy homeowners looking for someone to mow their lawn. It doesnt matter if they cant find a legit job.

And if nobosy will hire them to mow their lawns theyll just sell your kids poison.

Getting paid in cash, paying no taxes, and collecting benefits is freeloading.

ILLEGALS ARE THE SYMPTON OF A CRIME COMMITED CREATED TO ATTRACT THEM! STOP CREATING THE CRIME, STOP HIRING ILLEGALS AND NO ILLEGALS WILL BREAK THE LAW! ITS SO SIMPLE! HOWEVER FUCKING TOO LAZY TO PICK THIER OWN SHIT UP AMERICA, NEEDS SLAVE LABOR AND ALL THE ANTI ILLEGAL TALK, IS JUST TALK.

Illegal immigrants are collect welfare at 3x the rate of the native US population. They also drive up medical costs because they never have insurance but the beaners get treatment anyway.

Attached: 2PCDCbj.jpg (311x317, 9K)

Good job, you just presented 2 opposing arguments. Were you going anywhere with that?

Theyre living off welfare because they send the money they earn back to mexico.

SHAME YOUR FAMILY THAT HIRES ILLEGALS! SHAME THE HOME OWNER YOU KNOW WHO HIRES THEM FOR LAWN CARE, ROOFING, CHILDCARE. FIRE BOMB BUSINESS THAT DARE HIRE ILLEGALS! CREATE CONDITIONS THAT MAKES PEOPLE AFRAID TO HIRE ILLEGALS!

marxists worship work. Americans worship acheivement

That’s because we shouldn’t worship work and shouldn’t undermine ourselves with slavery you disgusting kike faggot

Why do you try to hold us to a standard you outright admittedly despise? Fucking kill yourself

americans cant own property in mexico because mexico has laws which disenfranchise foreigners and benefit their native citizens. Just like every single non white country in the world.

And they do abuse the healthcare system. Theres a walgreens in my city thats right across the street from a hospital and when the beaners are about to give birth they go to the walgreens and start giving birth in there because the hospital across the street is forced to care for them.

MASS KILLERS SHOULD TARGET THE CHICKEN PLANT OWNERS AND THEIR WHOLE FAMILIES! FIRE BOMB MEAT FACTORIES THAT HIRES ILLEGALS AND KILL THE OWNERS AND THEIR KIDS! A WARNING WRITTEN IN THE BLOOD OF THE OWNERS OF PRODUCTION WHO DARES HIRES ILLEGALS! PROBLEM OF ILLEGALS SLOVED OVERNIGHT IF THE REAL CRIMINAL FUCKERS WHO HIRE ILLEGALS ARE MADE TO PAY WITH THEIR LIVES!

OK. I'm going to break into your house and take 10% of everything. All good homes?

they can work and still get welfare

They do it now because they literally cannot function as a business without them, they can’t compete, they get put out of business by the others that do hire mexicans. You fucking idiot

If they're all such hard workers, why do they need to leech off social welfare systems that they aren't even paying for with their cash in hand jobs?

>a country that worships work.
And why would that make us love dirty foreign scabs that depress wages?

It's not about blame. They invaded our country which is a crime and the punishment is deportation. You like all the americans that come to mexico and fuck shit up on spring break?

My grandpa told me about it. He said he saw it happen multiple times. So he doesn't go to that Walgreens anymore.

It's a logical fallacy of the right defending the 1% (which half of them are jews) and their ability to avoid paying taxes while sperging out about illegals who are not paying taxes. Even if all the illegals played income tax (which is an unconstitutional tax) than it wouldn't even compare to 5% of the 1% taxes in which they evade. Keep up faggot.

I don't care why they are living off welfare. They should not be able to collect it.

Attached: 1482196459406.jpg (468x553, 23K)

because there's only so many jobs available and they should go to the legal citizens of a country, both native born and legally immigrated.

when an illegal alien hops the border and starts working, they're taking that job from someone else, regardless of how menial or low-skill that job is. That's what's funny is illegal aliens actually hurt the lower class the most, poor blacks specifically.