HAPPENING: 6 Police Officers Shot in Philly. Shooter STILL ACTIVE

At least 6 officers have been shot over the last two officers. Rumors on Twitter are floating around that the suspect is live streaming the event but I can't confirm. Officers are still barricaded down and local news reports shooting is still occurring.

LOOKNER LIVE

youtu.be/BLY1SWKdgAc

Attached: IMG_4022.png (1334x750, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LEXqt2n73k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ahhhhh, the city of niggerly love.

watching his livestream rn..insane

link?

lying leaf.

Give me the link or ima shoot my nintento.

Stupid america
>its a meme

Streamed the shooting live on Facebook. When will Facebook be shutdown?!

In Nicetown hood. Gethoo legend is born

Hmmm. Strange isn't it how these mass shootings always target the audience most desired by Them Running It:
>Da Youth
>Cops
>Normies

And always just in time, and the MSM is somehow ALWAYS THERE! What a series of magical coincidences!

Ironically in the neighborhood called "Nicetown"

Given the ethnicity of the neighborhood this will be lost in the news cycle tomorrow.

Link? Videos are the only thing that keeps conspiracy theories away.

Checked

she looks like a fricken demon

Odds of this being chocolate rambos second ride?

Just think 1 nigger thay can barely speak english, is givong these well trained, armed to the teeth cops a hard time.

No imagine the police trying to take guns from people that can do simple range estimates and trajectory adjustments in their head. It isnt going to go very well for police. All theyll accomplish is delivering more guns to be collected by the citizen when its all said and done.

He's right, /b/ already has the link and so do I... I'm just transferring at least 2 minutes of action on YouTube... I'll post it after I'm finished in about 2 minutes.

Lying nigger, wanna fuck?

>be American
>get shot
>HABBENIGN

lul

At least someone's going after fun targets. Think Philly cops will shoot at any civilian remotely matching the perp like when they tried to Corner the Dorner in LA?

WEST PHILADELPHIA
BORN AND RAISED

I really don’t care if police officers in urban shitholes get shot.

I'm convinced there is no link/livestream and it's a larp.

It's exhilarating for 4channers to get everyone involed in a real scenario. So I can only conclude most of you are larping.

Guys not a shooting. Just dumb nigger bullshit.

This is norf philly homie.

If the shooter is white this definitely a false flag, am I right?

Workplace violence.

No. Niggers can be white, the shooter is a nigger.

I'm sure there are random hoodrats taking pot shots at the cops too. Philly is a fucking third world dump.

Lookner is a true champion.
He spends countless hours just sitting on his computer reporting the news and reading Twitter.
He is the most generic and boring person in the whole world and I love him for it.
He is the new news.

Attached: 87eaeb3cdb67fd4240a8fd4913775eade81557904da254153277910c2c3b7189.jpg (255x255, 16K)

Attached: 9.jpg (994x1042, 158K)

The shooter is a Basketball American. Not news.

Attached: 1550728477456.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

You're right, he's black

youtube.com/watch?v=4LEXqt2n73k

Thanks op now I know what a succubus look like

Attached: Screenshot (102).png (1045x584, 769K)

Rickroll

>Nicetown

Yes it is, it's major news because it can be sold as black supremacy terrorism. It has to be.

Shut up nigger, this one is obviously real.
Note:
>Ongoing chaos (not wrapped up within a couple of hours)
>No manifesto
>No """survivors""" giving tearless testimony
>No group hugs with police lights in the background
Literally just nigs nogging.

any feed from the shooter live fb feed

Here's what happens next:
>Epstein conveniently memoryholed
>a manifesto is conveniently revealed to be on Jow Forums, site is finally shut down putting another nail in the free speech coffin
>Trump tightens gun laws at the eleventh hour, it isn't enough to stop shootings but it's enough to away stupid voters
>Trump wins 2020 from reacting to gun violence he directly incited

weeeeee more predictable distraction ops wow wtf i hate guns now wtf i love mukticulturalism now wtf i want yo have sex now
etc

>not wrapped up in a few hours
No shit, this is the big one to bury Epstein's "suicide"
>no manifesto
implying this is necessary.
>no survivors giving interviews
are you not watching the livestreams??
>no group hugs
Not yet.

Bored? This server hhas the hotteest lewds of traps and females, come have fun!

discord gg/tP2qFTU

This is Drumph's America

Attached: aiportraits_1563601695.jpg (512x512, 15K)

He's live streaming on facebook. SHUT DOWN FACEBOOK AS A PLATFORM FOR EXTREMIST HATE!!!!!!

This is what happens when you permit your lawless fbi and cia rogue agents to harrass and antagonize citizens then suppress their claims of injustice so you can collect a pension. In the end most of these bureaucrats choices will cost their family their lives as well as their own. quite selfish to engage in a totalitarian surveillance state against the will of the people. No more sorrow. We paid for these pigs mistakes. No one is above the law they swear to uphold when in reality they abuse the law to keep others down. Minorities mostly but some white people who are political dissidents to the illuminati pedocracy that comprises the ruling class of elite bloodlines in the aristocracy of hypocrisy.

I doubt Mossad is behind it.

Attached: Idoubtmossadisbhindit_V2.jpg (1533x1222, 307K)

Does facebook encourage shootings to happen for eceleb fame?

I think its time to close down facebook.

Based Lookner is /ourjew/, prove me wrong.

ANOTHER HAPPENING NEARBY? REFINERY EXPLOSION????

we need to shut down facebook, they are becoming a popular platform for radical hatred