White nationalists could have firearms taken under red flag law proposed by Kamala Harris

>Kamala Harris on Wednesday said if elected president she will press Congress to pass a red flag law that would allow law enforcement officials to temporarily seize the firearms of white nationalists that may be on the verge of carrying out a hate crime.

>The Democratic presidential candidate's proposal calls for the creation of “domestic terrorism prevention orders” that would give law enforcement and family members of suspected white nationalists or domestic terrorists the ability to petition a federal court to temporarily restrict a person’s access to guns if the person exhibits clear evidence of being a danger.

>“We need to take action to keep guns out of the hands of dangerous people and stop violent, hate-fueled attacks before they happen,” Harris said. “By focusing on confronting these domestic terror threats, we can save lives.”

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2019/08/14/kamala-harris-pitches-a-red-flag-law-targeting-white-nationalists/2009237001/

Attached: image.png (2514x546, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2019/08/14/kamala-harris-pitches-a-red-flag-law-targeting-white-nationalists/2009237001/
youtube.com/watch?v=52RCjqPvIqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol what a bitch. American lives weren't ever worth saving.

>the reddite spacing
we're not shooting kamala, fbi.
you really gotta stop.

It's going to hurt them so badly when she loses too and once again it was her turn.

people who cut baby dicks are mentally ill and should have their guns taken away

Excuse me, but I didn't fucking say that or anything like that. I posted text verbatim from a USA Today article. Don't put words in my mouth you fucking unbelievable faggot.

bump

bump

>“We need to take action to keep guns out of the hands of dangerous people and stop violent, hate-fueled attacks before they happen,” Harris said.

She can show her commitment and dedication to that cause by hauling her ass into East L.A. or the Southside of Chicago to disarm the gangs.

checked

>create boogeyman
>use said boogeyman to advocate for once unpopular positions to become mainstream
Oldest trick in the book. We will become a UK-tier surveillance state fairly soon

Yes you will. And you will hate it.

>We will become a UK-tier surveillance state fairly soon
Literally, only the 2nd Amendment can prevent that.

>nationalist
No, white people thats exactly who they mean

>you won't need your guns now that you're a minority whitey
>now pay up

DASSS RIIIIITTTEEEEEEE WHIIITTTEEEBOOOOIIIII

Attached: 1541637569866.jpg (960x888, 163K)

Lol angry glow nigger is angry. You overpaid retards really stick out like your heads are on fire. I wish the plebs would raid your hq instead of wasting time with area 51

I bet Jow Forums is like high school for these fags. They try and try to fit in, but no matter what they do they just can't, and everyone laughs at them for it.

Come on, glowies, just be yourselves. We love you for who you are because we know, deep down, you're Nazis too.

ask him how the weather in Anchorage is

But...But...Im a nationalist who believes in strong borders and a sense of pride in your country. I also happen to white, so I guess im just fucked then huh...

How's that individualism working for you white man

Attached: gungrab.gif (480x270, 2.32M)

Good thing I am a white-male separatist. LMAO at white nationalists!

Attached: 1563664379503.jpg (249x232, 6K)

Are you seriously this stupid? I posted a link to a USA Today article along with the headline and some verbatim text. There is literally nothing glowing about that post. The only glow nigger here is you, because part of your operation is to accuse everyone of being a glow nigger.

but at least trump has a good stark mar...oh wait

We got’em

Attached: 6FA212FA-235C-4CEE-B11B-11CABDCA0DB7.jpg (230x170, 9K)

What a gem.

Criminal cunt still walking free

Attached: DA19B9A1-FA76-4FF5-AFC9-C6FA60DC9866.jpg (593x566, 69K)

It's normal for women to sleep their way to the top.

>usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2019/08/14/kamala-harris-pitches-a-red-flag-law-targeting-white-nationalists/2009237001/

wtf

Reminder to never comply

All women are parasitic amoral whores. The better they are at it, then the more accomplished they feel. It's kinda like spics lying and stealing - they are proud of it and think of it as an accomplishment.

this

Gun? What gun? It fell into the river a couple years ago

Why do they only target white nationalists and not black nationalists or nationalists? Do black nationalists get to keep their guns?

Attached: 1490662495731.jpg (741x568, 70K)

is there anything they could implement a way where if you say hateful things online they know its you and take your guns away? could that happen under a harris presidency?

Whites are the target. They want whites broke, in jail, and eventually dead

If the law becomes something like "white nationalism is domestic terrorism" then anybody who says anything pro-white is fair game

>If the law becomes something like "white nationalism is domestic terrorism" then anybody who says anything pro-white is fair game

My goodness,

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x140, 180K)

Does R*ddit set off your autism?

>suspected

This means after Thanksgiving dinner, your cunty liberal sister gets you shot by cops.

I'm not really a "white nationalist" so much as I fucking hate niggers and don't want to live around them. I don't mind hispanic people as long as they aren't a crazy percentage of the population of an area like 50%+, but even then I don't have the same fear of being robbed in an area like that as I do being in a 25%+ black area.

FBI that are lurking tell me: would I be able to have guns seized just for hating niggers and telling other people?

>suspected white nationalist

that language is so loose that literally anyone who's white can get their guns seized based on nothing but an accusation of wrongthink. so yes

>Oh you are pro-life? You're a white nationalist. Hand over your guns.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 8.51.05 PM.png (629x399, 89K)

Just call her "Niggerette", already.

It's just going to be anyone who's white. That's the criterion.

bump

>muh 2nd ammendment

HAHAHA the rest of the world fights their governments with fists, sticks, and junk when they said governments up, even relatively little, and you are doing nothing but drawing lines in the sand again and again for the past 100 years, and whenever -always- your government crosses these lines, you submit and lick its boots like to cattle that you are.

You are, without exaggeration, the cowardiest nation on Earth. Your founding fathers -great, brave men-, bow their heads down in shame in the heavens, seeing what you've made of their dream. Bearing arms is a cornerstone of freedom, but it won't help you, a cow, a sheep, a pig, or any other cattle.

Gun grabbers will be surprised when guns end up being the least of their worries. Open your chemistry books goys, Starbucks hands out ETN precursor. Which decoy gun is covered in DMSO-lofentanil paste?

yes, you're correct

Don’t worry it will not pass and most people would not follow it anyways

>literal thought crimes
just push the nuke buttons already

OHHHH ok, cancel the thread

Hey off topic but when Texas flips and America's blue permanently, you don't believe this type of legislation will be put in effect immediately?

>white nationalists
so anyone they don't like

>may
Indeed a slippery slope

Attached: 1556403838881.gif (2033x1548, 856K)

This guy needs to look up abortion statistics

this is literally the reason we have the 2A.
>person thinks a way
>govt decides thats the wrong way to think
>tries to force you to thjnk different
>you resist with guns
>oh no why did he fight us? we had to kill him, he said traps were gay.

the optic is on the rifle properly, looks like a LPVO

>so anyone they don't like
anybody white, yes

bump

bump

You're not wrong tbqh
It's truly depressing what has become of this country.

I made a thread about this already, but you fags would rather reply to some Bill Clinton shit or the 80 millionth hapa thread. There's an interesting candidate who was just talking about this very issue on JF's channel earlier:

Meet Augustus Invictus, running for the presidency on the Republican ballot.

youtube.com/watch?v=52RCjqPvIqE

Cons:
>LARPagan
>Edgelord
>Has mixed race ex(?) wife
>A general goofball

Pros:
>Abolish Fed
>Repeal 19th Amendment
>End white genocide
>Actually do what Trump promised, etc

How? Ask every mother fucker what they truly believe?

Hilarious and yet terrifying this is the "best" they got ala Hillary.
Muh vagina, or in this case, muh minority vagina is literally good enough for libshit retards. Nothing else matters.
They're so void of talent they don't even have a normie that's not full retard to run.
>inb4 Tulsi
Bitch wants to give amnesty and let more illegals in, gun control, and other garbage plus she's not even a vet (her top "qualification"). Staying behind at base to treat real soldiers doesn't make you a vet, it makes you a nurse, and then joining the Military Police and becoming high rank is even worse (minority woman hire fast tracked because brown vagina)

Dumb fuck

Even if this retarded law propose by this bitch ever passes, how the fuck is she gonna distinguish a white nationalist from everyone else?

The point is to have some vague language like "white nationalist" so you can label any white person you want a domestic terrorist and take their guns.

You're right. However, history has shown that Americans are slow to action when it comes to, well, anything. We are wealthy, comfortable, spread out, and disconnected. Unity and momentum will take time but our wealth is waning and our comfort is being disrupted. Even the brave leaders of our glorious Revolution against Britain took many years of bullshit before they acted. Our numbers multiply every day and there's no closing Pandora's box at this point.

It is always darkest before the dawn.

bump