Why do asians in the US become leftists?

why do asians in the US become leftists?

Attached: dc55.jpg (720x960, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/report-chinese-woman-27-undergoes-17th-abortion-6-years
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The girl on the left only fucks (probably racist) white guys.

Collective beta's.

/thread

this

Because the right are known for white supremacy? You want Asians in team you gotta be more inclusive then.

Imagine being desperate enough to fuck something as ugly as that

>Why do non-whites in the US become leftist?
Stop being so goddamn stupid

well those are hmongs in mn so its to be expected

absolutely wrong
they hate whites in alot of cases, just the same plain old racism whites are told is the absolute worst.

Because they wouldn't have abandoned there country if they were right wing

Japs honorary aryans the rest is not as good.

It's mostly females. The majority of males are right wing and not too open about politics in public.

can confirm

i know a moon faced viet who talks about niggers in crowded restaurants without caring
this is in southern california. he is so open with it he just shocks normies into submission

Chinks are basically insect and do whatever (what they perceive as) the majority tells them so they can fit in
Seeing as mass media is leftist ...they will agree with it just to fit in

Eh. Koreans aren’t so bad.

faggots who betrayed their root culture and joined the melting pot

do you expect them to be nationalistic or conservative by any means to begin with?

based

No? Asians in general are collective and beta people because it's their tradition and religious beliefs. Small dicks, pretty lady boys, shy, nerdy, etc etc.

chink here. its because asians are trendy and want to be cool and follow whatever apple news tells them is cool. im not joking.

Attached: 1551298309824.jpg (720x491, 26K)

Most Koreans in America are completely overcome by consumerism to the loss of all other concerns.

because they envy white people like any other subhuman race

:/ damn that sucks

Literally this simple:
Asians primarily emigrate to California and New York, who have a far left culture.
Asians take a “when in Rome” approach to being in a different land.
Asians become Democrats because they’re surrounded by democrats.

>Be white
>Hit on Asian women
>Get laid
>Convert
Me literally right now. Do your part.

Attached: Screenshot_20190814-182538a.png (720x1280, 179K)

Viet: grew up around niggers in an okay part of the city

Oh you're falling for that scam?

Asians are collectivist insects and second generation immigrants love to overplay the oppression card

>Scam
We already met for coffee.

Is she Chinese? Is she close to her parent's?

#swipelife

stay litty my dude

To discover the answer to that question you first need to know what makes (predominantly white) Americans Conservative/Right-Wing. Identity is the short answer. White Americans feel a personal connection with the history of the country, it's founders, the principles they envisioned for the country in a way that some non-White person who's parents arrived in the 1970s will not.
Rootless people have no reason to be politically Conservative, as there is nothing for them to conserve. The only ideal they will feel loyalty to is the idea of the "Nation of Immigrants" - which is a Democrat Party concept.

Interestingly though, the American Asians who are the least far to the Left (while still being Left) are those from current or former communist countries like Vietnam and China.

White and non-White Americans quite literally have a different idea of what America is, was, and should be (generally speaking, of course there are white leftists too).

Attached: 1544997846512.jpg (315x499, 33K)

Asians are also autistically traditional and consider westerners arrogant. They're also very racist.

because they hate white people

The gooks are like ant people, so they are innately leftist trash.

True.

It's the socializer's party.
It's like being a fan of the Simpsons in the 90s in middle school. You had to be to fit in.

>we should probably stop flooding our country with 3rd worlders
white supremacy

Korea is Japans little retarded brother.

Because it's their nature to go along with crowd. Right now it's safe and socially acceptable to just go with the liberal orthodoxy.

basically this. low t and under 5'5''. their men are basically women

It's not their nation, so they don't care if they destroy it

forgot pic

Attached: 1544491039060.png (730x640, 340K)

Even some of the asian lady boys look better than some white woman. That's how beta they are.

They all look the same. They're all spiritually demoralised. Their dead inside most of them.

They want the American Dream: to be a single mom whose basic needs are funded by the government and other desires are paid for by her bed buddy of the week.

Attached: Asian single moms.jpg (950x633, 162K)

Attached: 1565297419549.png (1682x756, 1.32M)

In East Asian culture, there is a much stronger emphasis on conforming to society. A lot of this is based on Confucianism which spoke much more about an ideal and harmonious society, than Christianity or say, Nicomachean ethics which focus on the individual and individual actions, choices, and morality. Asians becoming leftists is simply a recognition that their perception of the cultural norm where they live is that being on the left is the norm.

Attached: 1563999585419.jpg (852x941, 258K)

Because most of their White friends are, and since they consider White people to be true Americans, that's who they emulate.

I would, desu

uwu

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 21.08.47.png (214x350, 123K)

Does anybody know an Asian alpha? I am sure they exist but I just have not seen one yet.

This is the right answer. Why do you think K-Pop is as popular as it is right now?

Attached: 1564071442781.jpg (557x605, 38K)

>(((high nasal bridge)))
Why would anyone think that is desirable?

It's called low T levels.

Because america

Nice trips. Also yes I agree. I've now started using apps exclusively filtering for asians. As a blond hair blue eyed white guy I get many matches. They are better than the white girls here. Not crude, feminine, in shape, and sexual in a modest way.

Most leftists are upper middle class or wealthy and Asians tend to rise to the top due to having a relatively high IQ, they also don't have much to lose by being anti-white-male since they aren't white-males, so it's not really directly hurting them. The views of the typical upper class and wealthy are disseminated via the MSM, tv, entertainment, music, contemporary art and the university system. So the class level many of them ascend to in the west tends to be a class that is insulated from the effects of the political views they push and they don't have to think very much about anything political and can appropriate their views and just focus on their work, whatever it might be (programming, business, medical field, whatever). The asians that don't make the cut however are typically a-political because whatever happens to this country is kind of irrelevant to them, they can always leave and go back to their homelands if shit hits the fan.

Attached: 1565490578762.jpg (600x338, 44K)

>As a blond hair blue eyed white guy I get many matches
You're a jew.

Asian women are easy.

Attached: jbw.webm (350x196, 1.99M)

Attached: wtttf.jpg (616x720, 88K)

Attached: 1564331051514.jpg (771x768, 93K)

Damn shame that they have no idea that theyre up next on the chopping block when it comes to the progressive stack.

Based and redpilled

No, you are the Jew.

Attached: 1565138207591.png (800x918, 882K)

Attached: 1558645521760.jpg (664x468, 92K)

SAD!

Kill yourself, jew.

Sup Jew. Trying to convince the goyim that Asians don't have higher abortion rates than white westerners, I see

Attached: DSC3859.jpg (2000x1335, 211K)

They specifically do have a lower abortion rate, but there is absolutely no good reason to ever race mix. Anyone attempting to sway your opinion otherwise is a jew.

Attached: 1564816494282.gif (547x307, 2.98M)

Attached: DSC3782-copy.jpg (2658x2000, 1.84M)

Seething roasties

Attached: yJ9QuD.jpg (621x680, 99K)

Based

>A 27-year-old woman in Communist China's Hubei Province recently underwent her 17th abortion, within six years, and the numerous procedures have so scarred her uterus she may never be able to have children, reported the Daily Mail.

>Dr. Zhao Qin, head of gynecology at the hospital, said of the patient, "I found her uterus lining to be critically thin, like a piece of paper, due to the repeated abortions she had had. Her uterus was also badly scarred."

cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/report-chinese-woman-27-undergoes-17th-abortion-6-years

Attached: DSC3850-684x1024.jpg (684x1024, 113K)

Attached: DSC3820.jpg (2000x1335, 225K)

because they're greedy sneaky self serving insects who do whatever they deem necessary to gain power within whatever system they find themselves, especially amusing when they call themselves 'people of color' and hate on 'muh oppressive white man', the richest most numerous people on earth with a horrific human rights record, pretending like they're oppressed by caucasians lol get fucked chinks.

Leftists are authoritarians. Ever meet a chink that was a libertarian?

Attached: PAIN.png (543x954, 430K)

I don't think most do, but the ones that do, do because Asians move to California 90% when immigrating.
While there, they're exposed to liberals, hollywood culture and other bullshit.

I mean her sign literally says that

I've never seen a muscular Asian man. I've seen some pathetic ones and the wife walks all over them.

There are muscular Asian men. The only race that lacks masculinity is the jews.

Dont pull out breeeeeeeed her

Jews love Asian women.

Because, comparatively, jews and Asians are the least masculine people. They're a match made in heaven, in that way.

Better question is why do Asians all look the same.. I know that person who is all three of these people..

Post examples haha

Asian American here

Most of us live in Cali and Jew York so what can you expect? Wear a Trump hat and get beaten to death by random Brooklyn nigger or Neo feminist white male?

We have to vote lib, which is actually against our economic interest.

I guess it doesn't bother anyone though, since we are a relative small number that have zero political influence.

Work hard and shut the mouth. That's how we thrive in America.

You're a reddit spacing jew.

Half of them grow up in California

Because multicultural democracy is a just a racial numbers game

Spies.

i'm asian let me explain. republicans are the de facto white party. democrats are the de facto POC party. understood? i know you guys have lower iqs than us but this is obvious to anyone with an interest in politics.

chinese spies

For social media likes. Anything to belong.

Their strong herd mentality overrides their inteligence

Sarah Jeong is a Something Awful shitposter.

Leftism is about destroying a country. If you're an invader, you want to destroy the country. That's why all invaders become leftists.