Migrants Charged in Brutal Beating of Swedish Teen in Viral Video

>Migrants Charged in Brutal Beating of Swedish Teen in Viral Video

Migrants from Afghanistan and Syria have been charged in the ruthless beating of a Swedish teen that was captured on video and spread virally in May, according to local media.

In the shocking footage, the victim is held in a choke-hold while his assailants kick and strike him, all while one films the attack.

Eventually the victim is ushered into his vehicle, where one of his tormentors then kicks him in the face as he sits in the driver's seat.

"Two foreign nationals are now being prosecuted for the abuse," Fria Tider reports, noting that both are 16-years-old.

"One is a citizen of Afghanistan and needs an interpreter in Farsi. The other is a citizen of Syria. The immigrants, together and in collusion, struck and kicked the victim in the head and body and choked him, according to the indictment."

The Syrian reportedly faces additional charges for issuing criminal threats to passengers inside the vehicle.

"I didn't feel anything at first, but after maybe ten minutes I started to shake and could see nothing in one eye," the victim told GT.

youtu.be/jLPzpjk1jfk

eutimes.net/2019/08/migrants-charged-in-brutal-beating-of-swedish-teen-in-viral-video/

Attached: uQDCpSc.jpg (800x420, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/oakland/2019/07/25/berkley-mourns-tyler-wingate/1820364001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They can't be charged with anything because of cultural differences. That's just how they act from their home countries

oh sweden...

Attached: captainswedestan.jpg (474x355, 35K)

Aren't Syrians and afgans white?

Why don't wh*tes ever fight back? That was literally two scrawny teenagers.

Look at the twig legs of that fucking swedistani Σοyboy. Holly fuck what is wrong with these people. Why are his legs built like a fucking 7 year old girl what the fuck.

Attached: 123456.jpg (236x236, 8K)

That's the way rapefugees show their gratitude
Swedish girls and boys should be happy and proud
Because a multicultural society is the best society ever and multiculturalism is synonym of paradise

Attached: sweden-368729103.jpg (2400x1800, 669K)

this is arabia, we dont tolerate loud music and swedish men 'round these parts nigga

Don't swedes have high rates of gun ownership? Why doesn't someone start their own minecraft server and do something?

Attached: 6DC.jpg (401x245, 41K)

cus fem-moms tought them not too.

What the fuck. There's like two guys inside the car pretty much hiding rather than helping him. Also, the guy's legs are thinner than an anorexic model.

its illegal to shoot someone,we are working on getting arabia law in order

MIXLAND YES

It's illegal to defend yourself if your white. Swedes need to start returning the favor to the immigrants and the police alike.

Why don't swedish men convert to islam then attack the Swedish government

Also, anyone noticed the laugh at the end? The one filming was a chick. Anyone wanna bet whether she was Swedish?

No. Only Persians are

She was, swedish women like all white women are traitorous whores and deserve every single rape and acid attack they get

Lol

Look at those 2 little faggot rapefugees.

I think, even in Canada (a cucked country), an average white guy can and would fight back.

This is pathetic.

LOL

Have you ever tried fighting two people at once? I have. Unless you're trained, it never works out, and even then there's no guarantee. You can't split your attention properly.

>Iranians are white
There the mutt flag goes again with its retarded takes on what is white.

wrong.

women are wired to follow their men.

if their men are weak, they will despise them and turn away.

were Swedish men strong, white women would fear, love, and respect them.

When Swedish men let the feminists take over, it showed the women that they were weak, thus they began to resent the weak Swedish men.

Redpill 101.

Attached: funny iranian.jpg (510x630, 111K)

remove kebab

Wow I hope nothing bad happens to them. Having a criminal record at such a young age would hinder future opportunities. I think boys will be boys and let bygones be bygones.

You're already getting your ass kicked anyway may as well fight back and not be a massive cuck.

Like i said they're traitorous. I hope swedish women get raped and killed
Ebba was a future slut too
They voted for this shit

>Charged

Charged with what?
What the fuck, user?

This.
Take note, even the hardcore radfems on places like lolcow are hesitant to say anything negative about black men, because they know that black men don't care about their opinions and would just beat the fuck out of them.
If your women don't fear you, you're doing something wrong.

this is too true unfortunately.

>Don't struggle, it'll just make it worse. just get through it and tell an adult/authority figure after.
Same thing they tell their girls getting raped. It's pathetic.

Is this really a case the "right" (more broadly, anti-mass migration) people want to get worked up over?

Seems to me that this is more a case of massive cucking by Swedish men.

This shit is just regular young man violence.

Even in Canada, we have fights at the bar sometimes.

Anybody with even 1% test. would do something more than this cuck.

So no, I feel no pity on him, nor do I resent the Arab invaders.

Time to toughen up, and smarten up.

Tell us more, how did you fought 2 people at the same time?

shut up, bean monkey

back to the olive field, I'm expecting at least 2 bushels and hour.

Wrong.

women are wired to protect themselves and their offspring.

If their men are weak, they will not be able to protect or provide for them so they'll go with the stronger tribe.

yeah, swedes brought this whole thing on themselves and should serve as a lesson to everyone watching.

also typing like this makes you a huge fucking faggot.

>diversity is our strength

Who the fuck are you calling a monkey? You disgusting sub human leaf.
You're even more of a cuck than fucking Sweden. You have all the problems of the United States minus their fighting spirit.
Not only that, you even get colonised by fucking 1,4m chinks!

Shut up you brown wannabe snow nigger. Don't you ever talk to me again or I'll cross the sea to teach you a fucking lesson, you coward faggot.

>Migrants from Afghanistan and Syria have been charged

Attached: sweden-swedish girl-29270941.jpg (1200x900, 97K)

thank you for succinctly summarizing that which I just stated here:hehe...

seems like, perhaps things are not as they appear with you - or any of us, for that matter.

Women do not respect cucks.

Men raised by women in a feminine society are cucks.

Women say, don't fight back. A father would say, swing last.

:)

Just say Invaders.

Why do you hate your more peaceful neighbors Abdul?

Attached: muslim.dannebrog-a.jpg (315x328, 92K)

Arabs / Negroes can only pick on the weakest of whites, usually the shy or quiet kid who has no experience fighting. None of these weak Arabs in the video would try anything with the Polish or Russian hooligans I knew growing up, for these same Arabs would get SWEPT ASIDE very quickly and they know it.

you strike one in the nose then move on to the next

hehe...

cross the sea to that amazing negro beacon, known as Brazil

the law of racial averages is... very evident there, shall we say.

i do respect Portugal, though. it appears to be one of the least cucked among the Euro nations (what's going on with Spain lately??)

ABSOLUTELY BASED!

The Swedish dude got to experience Afghan and Syrian culture without even having to leave Sweden. Totally free cultural enrichment!

Attached: 1564810936452.png (300x300, 111K)

yes

as somebody with experience in hockey fights...

these 2 are total drugged up pussies.

hit one, he drops. hit the second, he drops.

only one being a bigger pussy than the arab subhumans in this video are the Swedes.

2 reasons.
Brainwashing since early childhood.

And whites take a huge risk I'd they fight back.
I guarantee these immigrants will face almost no repercussions, they will get a joke of a punishment, if any at all.

But if the swede fought back he runs a very high risk of being charged and punished, and he would get a real punishment.

why don’t we just copy what these foreign cunts do?
form protection groups that you can call on and have back you up in a few minutes time?
just bash these shitskins into the pavement, show no mercy and cover for each other when the police show up

I do not believe she was Swedish

for some reason, that sounds like an Arab laugh to me.

Not a European one.

But I could be wrong, or course.

you're like slightly more retarded spaniards easily triggered like the half spic half niggers you are

>Two foreign nationals are now being prosecuted for the abuse
Shame on you Sweden. They were just sharing their culture with that racist bigot. You have a long way to go before you truly throw off your shackles of intolerance.

Attached: Captain-Sweden.png (1280x720, 311K)

now you've got the thinking cap on!

see, i have already thought of everything, as far back as 10 years.

only now are my fellow whites even """beginning""" to catch up.

the law won't save you whiteman... neither will the police... and democracy is a joke.

your trust and obedience to the institutions is killing you. (!)

> But if the swede fought back he runs a very high risk of being charged and punished.

This is such a myth.

I am tired of hearing it.

What would happen is that those Arab boys would walk away after losing, and that would be the end of it. Meanwhile, the Swedish boy would become a hero on Jow Forums or YouTube and finally receive some sex from Märta and Majken.

Ajajaja, very good.

Whitoids and their days are count, they need to be exterminated.

You little twats seethe and meme on this board all the way you want, but reality is the exact opposite.

Attached: 1565635477558.jpg (1018x751, 251K)

>They were just sharing their culture
they were just being men

something that fewer and fewer whites seem to realize nowadays.

this shit was tame compared to the hockey fights we whites had even 20 years ago....

man up...

The illegal aliens will be released, with an apology and a huge cash bonus from the govt.

Attached: 1460972315388.png (575x544, 23K)

Because whites have absolutely no social cohesion left. We would rather betray eachother for a slight benefit than band together for the greater good. That's individualism for you.

Attached: look-stupid-white.jpg (600x327, 133K)

We crossed the sea to Newfoundland and Labrador before we reached Brazil.

Spain is too urban and too influenced by whatever goes down in France and Germany + Latin America and the U.S. these days. They pick all the trash and raise it to an exponential degree.

Plus violent leftists with a grudge from the civil war and Franco's rule are free to be retarded now. That and Spain being divided in many ethnicities who don't care about each other or hate each other, Yugoslavia style.
Plus the class divide which is more striking than in other countries.
Plus the retarded economic policies also from the regional "autonomous" elites...

Spain is a world of its own.

I disagree with you, but whatever...

>Don't swedes have high rates of gun ownership?
Yes, but the kid is likely too young to have gotten around to getting one and the other swedes aren't joking about the punishment.
These fucking sandniggers aren't going to get more than 3 years even if they slash his throat, probably not even that considering they're "fake minors" and thus will be charged as such, with psychiatric aid and community service.
Meanwhile the first Sweden to shoot them in fear of his life is going away for at least 6 years, possibly 12.

Have you ever seen the film Demolition Man? Swedish society is like that.

A society so conditioned against violence and free thought that one gang member from the past running around is too much for them to handle.

They are so unused to violence that people walk up to him just to get killed.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Look at the asap rocky case dude. Also fighting back he probably would end up shanked because these pussies are always carrying knives. Also the guy in the car is a atraktor driving fag, we have loads of them driving around blasting shitty music so who cares. Im just amazed seeing justice, this really never happen even if it's rape or whatever.

Fuck your oppressive government, file for asylum with the USA and come over and cite how your government is oppressing you and allowing foreign militants to take over your land.

Says the guy that comes from such a shitty country he had to move and be taken care of by whites like a little baby lmao

>Tell us more, how did you fought 2 people at the same time?
learn how to land punches. it only takes one good one to take someone down.
but the best defense is to never be in such a situation in the first place.

White people are the cancer of humanity.

They need to go extinct asap.

Attached: DozP_X3X0AAhw_0.jpg (1056x1278, 210K)

sadly, often this is the case....

look at South Africa...

we keep selling the people "lower" than us out... hoping that we can cling on for a little longer...

but i have news... none of that matters because we are all going down.

>Anyone wanna bet whether she was Swedish?
Fuck, that would be so hot just imagine..

She would give her Aryan Nordic Pink pussy to these invaders WILLINGLY and laughing at her pathetic boy who couldn't protect her mhhh.. feels so good to be a Swede damn it

Attached: SopcGIy.jpg (675x397, 70K)

>The immigrants, together and in collusion, struck and kicked the victim in the head and body and choked him, according to the indictment.

Bringing cultures together, diversity beautifully at work.

yeah, it's unfortunate that such a utopian and peaceful society such as sweden has thought the same mindset applies to the rest of the world and has opened its doors to the worst of them.

Wait what, we can have guns?

Thank them for being culturally enriched

I'm not going to flee from my native soil.

>women WERE wired to protect themselves and their kin
Fixed that for you.
Feminism killed millions of years of natural selection.

>the best defense is to never be in such a situation in the first place.
around blacks, never relax

porch monkeys never bother me. i suppose it;s because everyone can tell i'm a racist.

around arabs, never stare at em? (my poor attempt at rhyme)

somehow it's always weak, leftist cucks who get themselves into these situations. see

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/oakland/2019/07/25/berkley-mourns-tyler-wingate/1820364001/

nigger lover who moved to Detroit, ended up getting beaten to death by one of the brothas...

some people never learn, it seems.

i want to have a swedish gf and eat her cute pink pussy after she got impregnated by a refugee :3 uwu

Attached: aheago.jpg (224x224, 13K)

Then are you just waiting to disappear into the night or what?

>poland
Of course

Whad de fugg Bolsga :ÖÖÖÖ

Attached: Deebly goncerned.jpg (800x603, 68K)

No, they've always been wired to look after themselves and their offspring. Not their kin. They don't experience the same "brotherly" bond us men do. They've always ran to the victors in war for safety and prosperity.

Yes, just get a hunter's license (easiest), a collector's license or a sport shooting license.
Hell you can even get fully automatics if you work for it.
The biggest issue is arbitrary cops, they don't actually have the right to deny most things beyond background checks but tons of them still do it. You can get lucky or fucked based on that alone.
Also it's pretty fucking expensive markup here, expect to pay a ton more than the murricans unless you want to stick to one of our old m/96 mauser clone rifles. (they're fun though, don't get me wrong)

>Tyrone Rodriguez giving advise about how to fight alien invaders

kek

Attached: 1553662108476.jpg (1024x1280, 255K)

>theyre just kids
You guys are so fucked.

Currently I have some minor hope for parliamentarism in the form of SD and the fact that we've always been a consensus culture. If the consensus is "muh leftism" we'll go overboard with that, if the consensus is "deport third-worlders" we'll go all-in on that.

Regardless of how things go I intend to live and die here.

he should get his skinny jean ass beat for that fugly truck

>1 post by this ID

why don't you just go to an MMA gym and take 3 weeks of courses?

seems sufficient to stand up to these weak arabs.

are you guys really that cucked?

this is schoolyard type bullshit

man up

>one of our old m/96 mauser clone rifles.
Fun gun but 6,5x55 is a bit on the pricey side if you go to the range often, My advice is to get a 10/22 for plinking cheap ammo and lots of fun.

>Argentina
You guys are still larping as white? I admit, we are failing here in America. If you are a white Argentinian (LOL) then you have a similar issue with the indians and breeding of mestizos. We need solutions here men, if you have any then please do contribute.

Fucking deport them already Sweden.

Attached: e12.png (546x320, 49K)

nah mate most of the time if it's 2 v 1 they're both pussies and will half ass and attempt to 'hide' behind each other and shit. If they were tough they'd tell their buddy 'aye watch me'. Go 100% ape on whoever started the confrontation and the backup will flee

I'm sure they'll be convicted to mandatory counseling for their untreated war traumas.

I commend your down with the ship attitude, even if you did move it isn't better elsewhere. Whites really don't have any place else to go other than were we're at. They're filling these places up with shitskins daily and they continue to displace and replace us.

>why don't you just go to an MMA gym and take 3 weeks of courses?
What you think I would repeat the actions of the kid in OP?
I'm not worried about a couple of third-world streetpunks, i'm just explaining why you're not going to see the average person shoot the fuckers, there's a hefty prison sentence a-waitin' for any Swede with the guts to do so.

arent your women massive coalburners? shouldnt they satisfy you poland?

Attached: averagepolishfemale.jpg (1080x1254, 84K)

We're talking about a nation-wide solution, not walking to the store.

call me when we elect a nigger as president, Shanniqua haha

Attached: 1552852899155.png (472x762, 785K)